My Wife, His Property Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haah... Uugh.... Aaah"

Olivia moaned with pleasure as she let the dildo slide deeper into her.

I looked at her and said,

"Exactly like that, fuck your pussy wit...."

"No!.... Aughhhhh."

Olivia interrupted me.

"I'm not fucking a dildo... Haaah ... Alex is fucking your girlfriend, Ben."

Then Olivia turned her head and looked towards the dildo as she said,

"OH GOD.... Yes... fuck me, Alex.... Fuck my little white pussy.... Ouuugh .... Give it to me... Ben wants to see how you stretch my little white cunt .... FUCK!"

Then she turned her head to me again and started sucking my cock. For a brief moment, I was shocked and couldn't believe my sweet and innocent Olivia would say such things. We were just at the beginning of the hotwife lifestyle, yet this fantasy led us to reach new heights of ecstasy again and again.

I felt a wave of lust hit me as my cock throbbed. I immediately took control of the blowjob. I held her by her hair as she kept her mouth wide open and tongue out, so I could fucked her throat mercilessly.

Soon her spit was dripping onto the floor while the sounds of a sloppy throat fuck echoed throughout the bathroom.

After a while, Olivia took control again by taking my cock out of her mouth and using it to smear the spit all over her face. Then she smiled at me before turning her head back and speaking to the dildo again.

"Mmmm... yes... keep fuck.... Keep fucking me like that Alex... OH, SHIT.... Look how excited Ben is."

Then she turned her head to me again and sucked my balls while jerking me hard with one hand. I groaned loudly with pleasure. I couldn't believe what was happening. Either Olivia fully understood what my fantasy was and how she should use it to turn me on, or my fantasy was slowly getting her fantasy too.

Next, she stopped slurping my balls and instead spat on my cock. Then, as she looked deep into my eyes, Olivia said,

"Do you... aughhhhh... like this sight, Ben... Do you like watching your girlfriend take Big... Mmmm.... Black... cocks. Do you really want me to turn... ouuugh ... into such a white slut, Ben...?

Olivia's words hit me like a truck. All I could say in reply was a "Yes" which I whispered.

"Then kiss me, Ben."

She whispered too, and then we kissed so passionately and like never before. While our tongues twisted around each other, Olivia continued jerking me and at the same time she fucked the dildo. In the meantime, I grabbed her nipples and started pinching them.

After a short time, I felt Olivia's spit running down my chin. We kissed for maybe two or three minutes until I suddenly noticed Olivia losing focus. She stopped jerking me off and slowed her hip movement. I knew exactly what was going on, namely that she was close to orgasm.

So, I stopped kissing her immediately and grabbed her hips to speed up her movements. With joint strength, we pounded her ass against Alex,

"Ahh!... O.... Oh!.... I am cumming, Ben I am fucking cumming... Aghh! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH."

Olivia screamed, but I kept moving her hips, then she started to tremble all over her body while she experienced an incredible orgasm. I let go of her, and she fell motionless to the floor. she had her eyes half open and stared into the void, while she was caught in the world of endless lust and pleasure.

I couldn't help but grab my cock and cum on her. Olivia didn't react, as I squirted my cum on her slutty face because she still felt the remnants of her tremendous orgasm...

And so, it happened that my girlfriend sucked her first black cock. It wasn't planned that way, but it happened that way. When I started the hotwife lifestyle with Olivia, I thought I could control everything, but life doesn't always go according to plan, and you can't always have the upper hand. But well, I'm sure you'll soon read about what I mean by that...

Ah, and before I forget, I have to say one more thing. After sex, we lay down in bed and cuddled together. As we talked, Olivia said to me,

"Babe, there are two more things that I have to tell you."

I looked at her and asked,

"Oh yeah, what?"

"Jerome said that I can only address him as sir, master, or daddy during sex."

"OK, and what is the other thing that you wanted to talk about?"

I asked her curiously.

"Well...." Olivia began to speak, "daddy wants to visit us next weekend...."