My Wife, His Property Ch. 05

Story Info
The sex right after.
8.3k words
4.44
25.9k
46

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixel07
Pixel07
337 Followers

It was already dark by the time Olivia went home. A light drizzle got her wet, but she didn't care. All she could think about now was the wetness in her panties, that she could clearly feel and which was being caused by another man... someone other than me...

When I first told Olivia about my fantasy, she was terrified by the idea of having sex with someone else. I was always the one and only for her. She could only imagine having sex with me, and only I turned her on. But she decided that out of love for me, she will try to be my hotwife, Even though she never thought she would be able to fuck anyone other than me, let alone crave it.

But today has shown her a side of herself that she was sure didn't exist. She actually wanted to seduce Jerome to make me a great birthday present, but ultimately, she was seduced by his big BBC and the hunter became the hunted.

She didn't understand why, but somehow she felt attracted to Jerome's cock much more than she expected. It was so big and had so many veins... and above all the musky taste.

Unconsciously, Olivia licked her lips while remembering the taste of that first big black cock in her mouth. She didn't want to admit it, or maybe she didn't realize it yet herself, but slowly but surely Olivia was becoming a size queen...

I was standing in the hallway, already waiting for her, when Olivia came home. She carefully opened the door and walked into our apartment.

After putting her bag on the floor, she raised her eyes and looked at me. I haven't replied to her since she texted, that's why she looked me in the eyes, looking for an answer.

"Ben, I... I did it all for you and your fantasy... I hope that..."

Olivia began to explain herself, But in the middle of her sentence, I interrupted her and grabbed her arm to pull her into a kiss. Inside I was exploding with lust and I wanted Olivia like never before. That's why we kissed in a wild and passionate way, but exactly the wildness showed the lust I felt for her.

While our tongues curled around each other, a picture appeared in my head. It was the selfie she sent me minutes ago of her with ruined make -- up and her face covered in cum and spit. Then I suddenly realized that I was kissing lips that had just satisfied another man's black cock and had cum on it just a short while ago.

Normally, I wouldn't kiss a woman after she's oral sex with another guy, but at that moment I was extremely turned on, and I felt a heat inside like never before me. All I wanted now was Olivia, so I started kissing her even more wildly.

The way Olivia returned the kiss told me that she still seems turned on after what she did with Jerome. So without any warning, I slipped my hand inside her panties and groped for her pussy.

Immediately I felt how soaking wet everything was down there. In all the years that we both have been together, I have never seen her this wet. And the best part was, that it wasn't so because of me. We just kissed for a minute or two, so there's no way that I made her this wet. No, I didn't make her that wet... a black man named Jerome did.

Waves of lust washed over me as I realized what that meant. No matter what Olivia says about the whole thing later, whether she did it with Jerome just to pleasure me or not, she couldn't deny that she had her own fun doing it as well, 'cause I felt the evidence with my bare fingers and her body can't lie...

Turned on by this, I grabbed her neck with my free hand and choked her as our tongues wrapped around each other. Even though I've choked Olivia before, this time felt different. It was more like I was punishing her for being such a filthy whore, for allowing another man to cum on her face.

In the middle of the kissing, I noticed that our apartment door was still open. Since we were so horny, we forgot to make sure that the door was closed before it got private between us. I don't know if a neighbor caught us making out passionately with each other, but the thought of it turned me on even more.

Nevertheless, I reached for the door and closed it with a loud bang. Next, I pushed Olivia against the now closed door so that her face pressed against it and her ass was facing me. Then I pulled her pants down a bit and revealed her perfect ass.

She immediately stretched out her ass and wiggled it in front of me in a very seductive way.

"SLAP!"

Again, I felt like I had to punish her for her naughty behavior, so I slapped her ass. Next, I said to her:

"Oh, you little slut. Did you enjoy pleasing another man?"

But Olivia did not reply.

"SLAP!!"

I slapped her again, this time a little harder, and said,

"I know you liked it too. Your body can't deny it. Here, taste what he did to you."

My fingers were still covered in her juices, so I put my middle and ring finger in her mouth.

She opened her mouth and moaned, "Mmmm," as she tasted herself. Then she wrapped her lips around my fingers and started to move her head slowly as if she were going to give them a blow job.

"SLAP!!!"

I slapped her ass one last time, which was already turning red, and then I whispered in her ear,

"Yes, taste what HE did to you."

Olivia didn't always like to taste herself. It was more of an exception, which she only did when she was extremely horny. Seeing her now suck my fingers clean like a hungry whore, proved to me once again that she had her own fun with Jerome, too.

We stayed like that for a while, but eventually, I wanted to see how soaking wet she was with my own eyes. So, I knelt on the floor in front of her ass and slowly took off her panties.

What I saw next was an absolute spectacle that would have left any man weak.

Her pussy shimmered with moisture. At the same time, her sticky juices dripped onto her panties and soiled them. Additionally, as if the sight of her naughty cunt wasn't enough, her sweet scent was spreading and driving me crazy.

I quickly buried my face between her ass cheeks and tasted her 'drops of lust'. Olivia tasted as good as ever, but knowing her cunt was wet because of someone else gave the whole thing a crazy taboo touch, which made it all even better.

"Oh fuck.... Yes"

Groaned Olivia with pleasure, and I started munching on her pussy even harder. Then I heard her scratching the door with her fingernails out of pleasure, before asking me,

"do you like that your girl was such a dirty bitch today?"

It seemed as if Olivia's insecurity about whether what she did with Jerome was right or wrong was slowly disappearing, and in its place Olivia's lust appeared. So, I paused to answer,

"Oh, babe, I love it."

She giggled and added,

"so you also love it, that another man has cummed all over my face, honey?"

To hear Olivia, my sweet Olivia, say such dirty things drove me crazy with lust. Quickly, I got up and grabbed her by the neck. We lingered like that for a couple of seconds, and looked deep into each other's eyes. But then I whispered,

"Tell me about it. I want to know everything."

Olivia noticed how much all this excited me, but before she answered me, she grinned and kissed me. My mouth was still fully covered with her juices, but she didn't care. Our tongues met and Olivia tasted herself once again.

"Oh, Ben, I'll tell you everything, everything down to the last detail."

Said Olivia.

I answered

"Then let's not waste time"

And then I picked her up and took her into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, I threw her on the bed. Actually, I was planning to fuck her now, but Olivia had something else in her mind. While I was taking off my shirt, she stood up again and said,

"Hold on. Take off your pants and make yourself comfortable on the edge of the bed."

At first, I was confused, but I did what she wanted and we both took off our clothes.

Only when I sat down, and she knelt on the floor in front of me and grabbed my cock, I did understand what she was up to.

"I figured I'd tell my sweetheart about everything while playing with his dick."

Said Olivia in her sexy voice as she slowly began to jerk me.

"Oh, I want to know everything... tell me, did he fuck you?"

I asked her. Inside, I could hardly stand it because I exploded with lust. It turned me so on, that the lust robbed me of my mind. Actually, we both agreed that we're going to do this fantasy together and that I'll be there when Olivia gets fucked by someone else for the first time. If I hadn't been horny, I'd be disappointed if Olivia fucked Jerome without me. But because I was so turned on, it didn't matter. I couldn't think rationally, and even wanted her to tell me that she got fucked like a real slut.

However, Olivia decided to tease me. She gave me a naughty look before she replied,

"Shhh, I'll tell you everything, don't worry. But first things first, that's why you won't find out until the end whether he fucked me, or not."

It slightly annoyed me because she made me wait, but I let myself in on her little game and replied,

"Fine, tell me how it happened."

As she continued to slowly jerk me off, she began to tell her story,

"Well, actually it was supposed to be a normal day at the gym, although I have to admit that we teased us more than usual."

"Really?" I said

"Yeah, that was the first time that we trained so late together and at that time the gym was much emptier, as in the afternoon. That's why Jerome was able to dare more than usual without the risk of getting caught by someone."

Olivia briefly summarized how they teased each other and how it happened that she went to the office after the workout.

"Are you really certain that you didn't lose your headphones, but that he stole them to lure you into the office?"

I asked her and she answered,

"I wasn't sure at first either, but when I got to the office, he was already waiting for me half naked with a towel around his waist."

Olivia paused for a moment and looked at me. Then she added,

"When I saw him half naked in the office, I knew immediately that he had planned it all. After all, it was the perfect opportunity since nobody but us had been in the office, so he could do whatever he wanted with me, without being disturbed. I realized that I had to decide. Either I take the headphones and leave immediately, or I get involved in his little game."

Next, Olivia paused to spit on my cock. She then spread her spit all over it like a good slut and continued,

"You know, honey, I know that I screwed up your birthday wish. So, I chose to be a bad girl to make it up. But first I went to the bathroom to ask for your permission."

I interrupted her and said,

"And that's when you texted to me."

"And that's when I texted you," she confirmed,

"In any case, I went to him afterward. He only wore this towel around his waist the whole time... Ben, I've seen Jerome's body on his Instagram before, but when he stood shirtless in front of me, it really amazed me. He really has a good body 'cause he's tall, Atlantic and muscular. But what shocked me the most was his cock. Even when he wasn't erected, you could clearly see a huge bulge on the towel where his dick was."

I felt her subconsciously tighten her grip on my penis, as she talked about Jerome. It turned me even more on. That's why I replied,

"It seems to me that you really like his body."

Somehow she was surprised at what I said.

"Yeah, he really has a great body, but you have the most beautiful one, Darling."

She replied, but somehow I was certain that she wasn't telling me the whole truth.

The truth, however, was quite different. Olivia wasn't lying to me, she was lying to herself. I was always her number 1 and she didn't want to admit that there was someone she found more attractive than me...

Olivia continued with her story and said,

"He noticed that I was staring at his cock the whole time and confronted me about it. I then told him that I was just curious, 'cause I've never dated a black guy and didn't know if the rumors were true, but Jerome laughed at me. He said that I'm a virgin, and then he bragged about how good black men are in bed."

"Wait," I interrupted Olivia, "you didn't tell him that you had sex with me?"

Olivia answered,

"He knows about it. But Jerome said that because I've never dated a black guy, I've never been properly fucked. He said that my cunt must therefore still be tight, and also that I don't know what superb sex is. That's why he said I'm still a virgin, no matter how many times you fucked me."

"Fuck, that's so freakin' hot." I thought to myself. I didn't know Jerome personally, but the guy was right. Olivia has never been fucked by a huge black cock. Because of the BBC dildo, she has only seen a fraction of the pleasure that is possible. So, it's understandable, that he still considers her a virgin.

My cock throbbed with pleasure as I thought about it. Olivia had to realize that because she squeezed him lightly and said,

"Oh, you're so hard, baby."

Then she started to jerk me off a little faster and continued her story,

"Eventually, one thing led to another and Jerome dropped the towel and stood naked in front of me with his black meat just inches from my face."

Then Olivia paused for a moment, looked me in the eyes and said,

"Ben, Jerome is so fucking huge.... Like OMG, he is even thicker than our dildo."

I replied,

"Admit it, his huge cock got you all wet."

"Well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that he surprised me."

It was still the beginning of Olivia's hotwife lifestyle, and she found it hard to admit how much his cock turned her on, but I didn't blame her. Even without her talking openly about it, you could clearly see that his big black meat turned her on.

Olivia continued with her story,

"I touched Jerome's dick and slowly started jerking him off. It felt like a trance. His sheer size overwhelmed me and couldn't believe that there are men with such big monsters in their pants. For a brief moment, I didn't know what to do, but then I remembered you telling me that you should use both hands to please big black cocks. So, I put my second hand on his black monster, and Jerome praised me for it."

Contrary to her story, Olivia only used one hand to jerk my penis now. Next, an image appeared in my head of how Olivia obediently jerked his big cock with both hands. Man, I wish I were there to see it...

As I thought about it, Olivia continued to tell her story and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Apparently, I had to satisfy him well because he even called me a white slut."

Surprised I said,

"Wait what? I thought Jerome was a nice guy. I never thought he'd call you that."

Olivia gave a short laugh and replied,

"Jerome was always nice, but when I jerked him off, he was entirely different. It's hard to describe, but he was very dominant, and I felt like I was just a fuck toy to please him."

My cock throbbed as I heard her words. Imagining how Jerome was dominant, and Olivia obeying, took my arousal to another level. I closed my eyes and threw my head back while enjoying the hand job. Out of nowhere, I feel Olivia grabbing my balls and started massaging them lightly. I raised my head and looked at her. She just smiled at me and said,

"Do you like it, sweetheart? Jerome showed me how to play balls. In fact, he was actually surprised that I had never done it before, but he taught me and just said that I'm a fast learner... and a good slut of course."

"Oh, I love it, Darling." I said in a whisper, but exactly the way I said it showed Olivia how horny I was and how much her story drove me crazy with lust.

Olivia smirked. She loved making me horny, and she also loved that she knew how to make that happen, too. Seeing me turned on so much turned Olivia more on as well, which made her tell the story even nastier.

"And do you know what happened next, Ben?"

She asked in that sexy voice.

"What?"

I replied, and I couldn't wait to hear how it went on.

"While I pleased his black meat with one of my hands and massaging his balls with the other, he brought his huge but beautiful cock in front of my face and ordered me, to stuff it in my mouth."

Now Olivia came near my cock with her mouth for the first time, but she didn't suck it yet, but continued to tell her story,

"When I heard his words, my heart started to beat faster because, after all, there was never a cock in my mouth, except yours, honey. It made me think for a moment, but eventually, I slowly opened my mouth and then licked his BBC from base to tip. When I got to the top, I kissed him softly several times before I started twirling my tongue around the top like a lollipop. After a few seconds, I licked the length of his penis shaft, then focused back on the tip. Of course, I kept jerking off his cock with my hand while doing my best to please him with my mouth."

As she finished her last sentence, she opened her mouth and licked my dick in the same way she did Jerome in her story. I moaned briefly as her soft and warm lips touched my cock. It was so good, that I threw my head back and closed my eyes while enjoying her mouth.

"Phew!"

Out of nowhere, Olivia spat on my cock and started jerking me off again while she continued talking,

"Next, Jerome told me to spit on his meat, and that's what I did. But he wasn't satisfied enough and said we needed more spit. So next he ordered me to put my hands behind my back and keep my mouth open like a good girl, while he fucked my mouth."

Now, Olivia opened her mouth again and began to deep throat my dick. By moving her head up and down in a quick motion, Olivia tried to simulate how Jerome used her. Soon enough, Olivia started drooling from the blowjob, and the floor was covered with her spit.

After a while, she pulled my cock out and gasped for air. When she recovered, Olivia said,

"Jerome's plan worked because I was drooling all over while he used me for his pleasure... As he continued to fuck my mouth mercilessly, his huge black meat slid deeper and deeper with each new thrust. But suddenly, he pushed his dick so deep inside, that a feeling came over me which I had long forgotten.... And I gagged."

Olivia interrupted her story to put my whole penis in her mouth up to the base, while she maintained eye contact with me. Then, Olivia lingered like that for a few seconds before slowly pulling my dick out of her mouth. But unlike with Jerome, she didn't gag on me... it even seemed like she did it with ease...

"You know, Ben, I've always been proud that I no longer have a gag reflex, but today proved me wrong."

Said Olivia. I looked at her and answered,

"It seems like you still need some training. Maybe when you have some spare time, you can take Alex and practice a little."

"Yes, maybe I will. I never practiced my blowjob on the dildo before because I was so confident that I didn't have a gag reflex anyway... but now..."

I noticed how she seriously thought about it for a while, but I was extremely horny and wanted to know what happened next. So, I urged her to keep talking and she continued,

"Do you really want to know what happened next, Ben?"

"Yes" I whispered, driven by my lust.

"When Jerome fucked my mouth, it got very sloppy. In fact, it was so sloppy that I even slobbered all over my shirt. Jerome noticed it and used it as an excuse to take off my shirt. At first, I wanted to stop Jerome, but then I figured a good hot woman would let another man strip her, so I let him."

"It must have blown him away, when he saw your perfect tits."

I said with a grin on my face, but Olivia replied,

"He hasn't seen my boobs yet, I didn't have a shirt anymore, yes, but I was still wearing a bra."

Next, she came closer again and began slurping my cock. In doing so, Olivia took turns sucking me or telling her story. Her blowjob wasn't as wild and sloppy as before, but rather passionate and slower. This was related to the fact that, she now took control over the blow job in her story and was no longer fucked in her mouth by him.

Pixel07
Pixel07
337 Followers