My Wife in the Car

Story Info
My best friend fucks my wife while I drive.
1k words
3.93
73.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaySouth
JaySouth
45 Followers

We are a married black couple residing in Pretoria, South Africa. I am 48 years old, tall slightly on the slim side and I am employed full time. My wife is 35,medium built, beautiful with a short hair cut and she is employed in retail. We have been together since 2016 and we are now married.

I have a friend, Patrick who I once fucked my wife with in an unplanned threesome while he visited us. Nothing in what happened hurt our friendship and we continued to maintain contact and visit each other although on most days my wife would be at work.

This one Saturday just after sunset I once again called Patrick and asked him how his Saturday was. He told me that he was home alone and bored. My wife has just returned from work and she was off the Sunday. I said to Patrick that maybe he can visit us and we can have a few drinks together. He immediately accepted the invitation but asked that I pick him up since he doesn't have a car. I then told him that I'll speak to my wife and call him back. It's about a 30 minutes drive from my place to his and another 30 minutes back.

I spoke to my wife and she said that if she remained home she was going to get bored and asked me to wait for her to refresh so that we can drive to pick Patrick up together. In about 20 minutes she was done and we left. Since it was summer it was warm and my wife just wore a simple summer dress that came to just above her thighs. We had a relaxed drive.

When we arrived at Patrick's he was ready. We got into the car and I asked my wife to sit with Patrick in the backseat to keep him company while I drive. She looked at me suspiciously after what happened between the three of us before but slid into the backseat with him. Patrick asked me why I was doing that because the dress that my wife was wearing was showing thigh and after what we did before he wasn't sure that he'll be able to behave. We all laughed and I started driving. It was around half past eight in the evening and already dark. Anyone familiar with South Africa will know that many villages in South Africa has no street lighting.

We were all chatting and laughing and a few minutes into it I deliberately asked Patrick how he was doing so far in terms of behaving next to my wife. He laughed and asked me if I was daring him to misbehave. Again, we all laughed and he said so far he is behaving although his dick is not exactly behaving. My wife laughed and I jokingly asked her to check if Patrick was telling the truth. Seeing that the three of us had already fucked before, my wife said yeah maybe I should do that. Patrick laughed and said to her I know you won't because you're scared. My wife said to me Patrick is daring her. I then said to her to show him that she's not. We all laughed again.

A minute or so down the line I heard Patrick say "oooh fuck". I turned my head back for a second and noticed that my wife had his dick in her hand and was busy feeling it. Patrick was sitting directly behind me and my wife behind the passenger seat. Things started heating up as Patrick started rubbing my wife's right thigh. My wife must have started feeling the effect of his rock hard dick in her hand as she was now resting her head back as if in dream land and slowly pumping his black shaft. Patrick slowly started sliding his hand up until it disappeared under her dress. Her breathing started coming out in gasps and I imagined that Patrick's hand must have been touching her pussy.

I was not driving fast. The next thing Patrick did was to turn her to face him, creating some space behind her. He lifted her dress up to her waist and started kissing her. He slowly pushed her back until she was lying on the length of the backseat while he was crouched on the floor of the car. He pulled her flimsy thongs off and started running his fingers through her black pubic hairs. He somehow undid his pants and started mounting her right there on the backseat while I was driving. I took my swollen dick out and started pumping it as I heard her gasp again owing to feeling Patrick's hard dick penetrating her hairy wet muff. We were about fifteen minutes away from our house. I turned my head again for a second and I could see Patrick's ass moving up and down. They carried on fucking and just when I took the last turn to our house, Patrick lost it and pumped her pussy full of cum. When I stopped at our gate to open the gate they were still locked together coming down from their high. Fortunately our area is quiet and no one passed as I was opening the gate to drive in, my hard dick leading me.

After I drove into the garage, they adjusted themselves and we went into the house. I fucked my wife from behind as soon as we entered through the kitchen door, my dick sliding into Patrick's slippery mess. As I was fucking her she was tasting her own juices on Patrick's dick. I came in no time as I was already worked up.

Afterwards we all set down like nothing happened and enjoyed our drinks. At about eleven we decided to call it a night and again, the same arrangement as the last time Patrick visited us was applied. We spent the night nutting my beautiful wife's hairy pussy.

Our sex life is never dull.

JaySouth
JaySouth
45 Followers