All Comments on 'My Wife in the Car'

by JaySouth

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I play a little game. She will go out and meet up with a guy, then when its time for them to head to our house, she pretends to call for an Uber. Really she is texting me to pick them up. They get in the back and then she will start to play. Some guys are reluctant, but for the most part it's hard to refuse a woman wanting to suck your dick. I have driven around while she gets fucked in the back seat many times. It's hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always like stories where the wife is fucked in the back seat. Quick and easy is good and love being able to watch the men just use her to come in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It reminded me of driving around Portugal while my buddy and I took turns fucking my wife in the back seat. We ended up in a farmer's field with her in the hatchback. He came in her and I realized that I was going to get sloppy seconds. NO WAY! I had to wait till we got back and she cleaned up. Pissed me right off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This reminded me of a night a my wife and I and another couple were driving home from a party. We were in the backseat on a lonely highway. We had low inhibitions due to a alcohol so soon were making out. I soon had her dress up and her panties off and she had my cock out as we masturbated each other. The driver was peeking in the mirror and his wife was turned watching us. We had never done anything like this but my wife let me strip her naked. Soon we we were having sex. I saw Gwen was wide eyed watching my cock slowly go in and out of my wifes wet pu$$y. She smiled and clapped when we both orgasmed.

JaySouthJaySouthover 2 years agoAuthor

I accept the criticism, whichever way you see it. However, I wish to state that what I am writing about are my real experiences and it's how me and my wife chose to live our lives. At least we have no infidelity squabble to deal with. That said, I will continue to put my experiences down in black and white. If you read and dislike, it's very unfortunate.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nice to find our that it is a "true" story and not just more cuck fantasy fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I have lived a very similar life for 13 happy years! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing better than a fresh well fucked pussy! Except, getting to clean it after words!

pace_purrpace_purrabout 2 years ago

My wife has been fucked in the back seat a few times while I drove very erotic, one time we had been out to lunch with a friend and they ended up fucking as I drove up South Rd from McLaren Vale we got a few strange looks and toots on horns as I drove to our home 😂

980Hmmm980Hmmmover 1 year ago

What a fun wife! Sounds like a great time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love ur stories bro I'd love to got intouch with you ... 0691230982

sexymeupsexymeupabout 1 year ago

The story was ok,but, I am not into sharing, you could end up catching some STD, because you have no idea who else he or she has been fucking and fucking bareback is not a good idea when sharing which puts both of you at risk and if her birth control fails you end up paying to bring up another man's unwanted child,which could also lead to child abuse because you resent that it is another man's child which is clearly unfair to the child who did not ask to be born.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm glas they are into sharing and no "hard" feelings.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Five rating for another true story! "We spent the night nutting my beautiful wife's hairy pussy." I hate shaved pussy with the splinter-like stubble and pimples / pus when the hair starts to re-grow. Nasty! I will continue to look for your hairy pussy true stories in the future. True and hairy will always be five ratings from this reviewer because of their accuracy and the account.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I notice you sometimes reply to comments. Do you ever eat your wife after her hairy pussy has been nutted in. I do often, my own and some of our friends. Well, they, the friends are close relatives, so I know its ok to eat the cum.

JaySouthJaySouth5 months agoAuthor

Hi anonymous. Yes I have licked my best friend's fresh cum out of her pussy several times before sliding my own hard dick in and enjoying that slippery hole and adding my own cum. Priceless!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous