My Wife is a BBC Toy, Pt. 01

Story Info
Katie and her husband enjoy a night with three strangers.
2.9k words
4.33
33.4k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
963 Followers

My Wife is a BBC Toy, Pt. 1

"Let's go, baby. I found what I want."

I turned from the bar and looked down at my wife, Katie. My eyes were quickly drawn to the three men standing just behind her, staring at her with anticipation. All of them were tall, muscular black guys who looked like they were straight off of a porn set.

"Three?" I asked, with more than a bit of surprise

"Three. I couldn't decide, so..."

"OK... let's go."

It was about a 20 minute drive back to our house. I was silent for those 20 minutes, taking in the noises from the back seat. My frequent glances into the rearview mirror allowed me glimpses of my wife's foreplay with her new acquaintances.

I heard Katie making lewd slurping noises as she sampled their cocks. She was clearly adding some extra moans for my benefit, not to mention her verbal commentary on what she was experiencing so far.

"Oh my God, baby... these cocks are huge... so big in my mouth... I wonder how they'll feel in my pussy. I can't wait for you to watch me with them. Step on it... get me home so I can have some fun."

I pushed down on the gas. Before long, I was pulling into our driveway. I wondered if any of the neighbors ever noticed us coming home with random strangers; did they know what was going on? Did they suspect that my wife, their sweet and upstanding next door neighbor, was a shameless whore for strangers' huge black cocks? Did they have any idea that she routinely got her holes filled with massive slabs of dark meat? Would they ever guess that I had been the one to originally bring up the idea in the first place?

Katie took them straight upstairs when we entered the house. They squeezed and groped her as they ascended the stairs.

"Give us a few minutes, baby," she said through her giggles. "We're going to get started."

With plenty of experience in these situations, I knew what she expected from me now. I went about my task of opening her favorite cabernet and pouring a hefty glass to bring to her. I poured another for myself and drained it quickly.

I checked my phone and saw a text that Katie must have sent during the car ride over.

These are the biggest ones yet. They're going to wreck me.

My cock twitched as I read this. Katie had taken some huge cocks since she started on this journey; I couldn't imagine her taking bigger cocks than what she had already experienced, but I felt myself getting hard at the idea.

To give Katie and her new friends a few more minutes to play upstairs, I started scrolling through the pictures in my phone. They were exclusively pictures of Katie - some solo nudes, some of her sucking my cock, and some of her with her various black lovers. My favorite was one she had sent me a few weeks ago while I was out of town for work. She stared directly at the camera, eyes bulging as she struggled to deepthroat a monstrous BBC.

Before he stuffed my asshole, the caption read. Later that night she had narrated the entire story to me over the phone as I stroked alone in my hotel room. She told me all about how she hadn't even planned to let him in her ass - how she was too scared of his size. She told me how he had held her down and taken what he wanted.

She screamed and begged him to take it out after the initial penetration. I know she got loud for him because she sent me a few minutes of the audio to enjoy.

"Did you like hearing me get sodomized by a huge black cock, honey?" she had asked. "Basically a total stranger too... I just met him at the gym earlier in the day. And by that night he had put his cum in all of my holes. He just took me because it's what he wanted. And I laid there and took it. Does that turn you on?"

She knew the answer to that question was always yes.

I decided it was time to head upstairs. With a wine glass in each hand I ascended the staircase. I could hear the sounds of foreplay floating out from the bedroom - light smacks, playful whispering, and lewd sucking sounds.

Katie was on her knees when I entered, already stripped of her clothes. Around her hung three huge black cocks - three enormous pillars of dark meat that were going to demolish my wife as I looked on.

She stroked two of them as she devoured the third, seemingly taking the whole impressive length without any trouble. She could barely get her hands around the two at her sides. I noticed that she had kept her wedding ring on as well - exactly the way she knew I liked it.

Katie took turns throating each of them. She never ceased to amaze me with her cocksucking skills. With each massive black cock she practiced on, she became more and more of an expert. At this point we had stopped keeping track of the number, but it was over one hundred cocks drained and satisfied.

"Hi honey... take off your pants and sit in the chair. Watch me serve these beautiful cocks."

I sat down her glass of wine on the dresser and followed her instructions. I was rock hard, and it felt great to release my cock from its confinement by removing my pants and boxers. I sipped my own wine as I sat back, allowing my cock to stiffen fully while taking in this spectacle.

Katie looked at me as she moved her lips from cock to cock, deepthroating each one in turn.

"Stroke it baby... stroke for me while I suck these beautiful black kings. I'm such a whore, aren't I? Just what you like?"

"Yes, baby, you're a black cock whore." I savored the visual as I jerked myself slowly.

"It's what you've always wanted me to be. Just a set of holes to be filled with thick black meat. Do you want them to cum inside me? All of them?"

"Yes, baby... they're going to cum in you."

"And you remember I'm not on the pill anymore? You understand, baby?"

"Yes... yes, they're going to cum in you and... and..."

"Say it. Say it, baby."

"They're going to get you pregnant. They're going to put a baby in you."

Katie stood up and laid on the bed, never breaking eye contact with me. She spread her legs wide and beckoned for one of her black lovers to get in position.

Now she looked up at him. Her mask of control slipped momentarily as he entered her; clearly she still had some adjusting to do with a cock of his size.

"Baby... watch this... watch close... see how he's stretching me, so much better than you can. Do you see?"

He pushed into her slowly but steadily, causing her to gasp in shock. Her eyes rolled back and I could tell she was experiencing true pleasure like she had never known before.

She was mostly silent as he opened her up, building toward a long, low moan of both pain and pleasure. Katie looked like she was about to tap out and he wasn't even halfway in.

"Deeper... deeper, push it in... give me that black cock," she exhorted him. "Make my husband watch as you stretch me out. He's watching your perfect cock open me up. I'm not even going to feel him after you boys are done with me."

He remained silent as he pressed deeper into my beautiful wife. I felt a slight buzz developing, as I had absentmindedly drained my glass while stroking to the scene in front of me. Katie let out a deep moan; it appeared that her partner had gotten his whole cock inside of her, and she wanted more.

"Another... bring... me... another cock... fill my mouth..."

Within seconds her wish was granted; now she had a stiff cock in two of her openings and she was as beautiful as I could possibly imagine. While the first cock pumped her pussy, the other two positioned themselves on either side of her face, allowing her to alternate between them.

They used her like this for... well, I have no idea how long. I was entirely lost in the moment, a sensory overload of raw pleasure for both me and Katie. Just as she was overwhelmed by those enormous cocks taking advantage of her willing holes, I succumbed entirely to the sexual energy - with each of Katie's moans or yelps, my cock twitched impatiently. With each slap on her ass, with each filthy word out of her mouth, and with every rhythmic pounding of skin on skin I grew more erect. I knew fully and completely that all was right in our world. I stroked myself slowly and steadily.

After some indeterminate amount of time, the man in her pussy groaned and told her he was going to cum.

"You hear that, baby? He's going to cum. He's going to put his seed in me. Is that what you want? You want to see him do it?"

"Yes."

"Say it. Say what you want."

"I want him to cum inside you. I want him to... to put a baby in you."

She addressed him now, whispering fiercely into his ear as he held her by the hips, penetrating her deep.

"Do it. Do it now. Cum for me... cum in me... give that load...give it to me... knock me up while my fucking husband watches."

He groaned and pumped his stiff cock deep into Katie's waiting pussy. His thrusts were rough and forceful, making my wife scream like a banshee.

After several seconds, he pulled out. His massive cock glistened as it hung between my wife's legs, still almost entirely hard. I knew that Katie loved to suck a cock that had just given her a creampie, and she moved to get in position to do so.

However, as she was moving, she was grabbed and tossed roughly back onto the bed. She gasped as another of her lovers got between her legs and placed his cock head at the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh, I wanted to g-... GLUG-GLUG-GLUG-GLUG... oh, fuck!"

The shimmering, majestic cock that she had just fucked was forced down her throat unceremoniously while her pussy was penetrated, fast and deep.

Katie began to quiver from head to toe as she had two of her holes taken. I heard a long, low moan come from deep inside her as she orgasmed forcefully on those two enormous cocks.

I was still jerking my cock, enraptured by the sight of my beautiful wife overwhelmed with pleasure. I worried that I would lose control and cum too soon, so tried to ease off. As I attempted to control my breathing and hold back, one of the men got beneath Katie and situated her on his enormous cock, easing her down gently but firmly.

It was then that the third man, the one who had yet to get really involved, moved into position. As Katie was filled from beneath by that stiff black meat she had already been fucking, he took his place behind her. I couldn't believe what was about to happen.

Katie felt the head of his cock at her rear entrance. She tossed her head back and looked over shoulder with a look of fear. But her fear soon gave way to determination.

"Put it in. You know you want my ass. My husband wants to see it too." She glanced over and made eye contact as she mentioned me, giving me a sweet smile.

He said nothing and pushing into her. Katie screamed and reflexively tried to move away, but was held in place by the man under her.

"You're not going anywhere. Just stay there and take it. Good girl. Take that dick like you're supposed to."

I thought I would explode as these hung black strangers began to double penetrate my wife. Katie was well-practiced taking cocks of all sizes in her ass, but I was a little concerned about her ability to take those two monstrous shafts at once.

Katie grunted and moaned as they took her. She was wedged between two strong black men, and they were filling her more than she had ever been filled. Their gargantuan throbbing cocks were hitting places she had never even thought possible. And she wasn't done yet.

Soon her third hole was filled, with the final cock being shoved back into her mouth. I wasn't even touching myself at the time and I nearly busted when I saw her getting triple stuffed. It was one of my greatest fantasies, and it was happening right in front of me. Right in the bed that my wife and I shared. She was entirely their property at that moment. And it seemed so incredibly right.

They fucked her for just over an hour, taking turns, swapping in and out of her various available holes. Katie seemed to pass in and out of awareness of what was going on, sometimes going almost catatonic as she came over and over again. I don't think she would even be able to estimate how many times she orgasmed.

It was a similar story for her lovers. They rotated from hole to hole, spending relatively little of the time with her in full triple penetration. She took four loads in her pussy, three in her ass, and several more on her face, neck, and chest. By the end the cocks were only shooting a trickle, but Katie looked so proud to have drained all three men so thoroughly.

Katie lay on her back, drenched in sweat and cum. The men got dressed, gathered their things, and headed downstairs. Katie smiled up at me.

"That was beautiful... so hot... so perfect... I loved it. I love you. So much."

"I love you, too. You were so sexy."

I leaned down and we kissed passionately. I tasted cum on her lips and felt her lovers' sticky loads all over her skin.

I called the guys a cab and thanked them for the experience. Katie had their numbers in her phone so we could call them up if we wanted to do this again sometime; the chances of that were good.

I returned to the bedroom, where Katie was still basking in the afterglow of her all holes gangbang. She was as radiant and beautiful as I had ever seen her. We smiled at each other as I flopped down next to her.

She looked exhausted, too. What remained of her makeup was smeared and running. There was cum at various stages of drying all over her chest, face, and even in her hair.

"Baby... did you cum, too?"

"No... I was really trying to hold off until..."

"Until you had me alone again? After I've been defiled by three strangers from the bar?"

"Exactly, babe."

"I still need one more load to complete the night."

Saying this, Katie spread her legs and urged me between them. I looked in her eyes as I pushed my raging cock to her pussy. She was soaked with her own juices and the copious loads of her three lovers.

"Take me baby. Reclaim your wife's ravaged pussy. You watched those big, tough, black men use me as a toy and now you're going to take me back. Take your wife's sloppy, used pussy back."

I entered her, knowing I couldn't last long given the circumstances. Her pussy was soaked with the loads of the men she had just entertained, and to me she had never felt better. We kissed deeply as I began to thrust in and out.

"You feel them baby? You feel all of their loads in your wife? You watched three hung black kings use your wife's holes and now you're gonna add another load."

"Fuck yes... I'm gonna add another..."

"Do it baby... bust that fucking nut in me... add it to the mix... "

Katie smiled wickedly up at me as she encouraged me to fill her even more than she already was. That did it for me.

I lost all control and started to spurt in her. She whispered in my ear as I emptied myself.

"Cum for me... cum for your dirty whore wife... your black cock slut wife... that's it, oh fuck, I feel it shooting in me baby... you're filling me so good."

"Oh God I love you so fucking much." I was fully drained but still semi-hard and thrusting into her.

"You're such a perfect husband. I love you so, so much."

We continued to kiss as I pulled out and collapsed next to her.

"So how many do you want next time?"

Katie bit her lip and appeared to be deep in thought.

"I think three is my number for now; let's do a few more of those and then... hmm... I do like the idea of like... five?"

"We'll do it baby. We'll get there."

We cuddled for a bit and then drifted off to sleep. All I could think of was next time.

SonForBBW
SonForBBW
963 Followers