All Comments on 'My Wife is a BBC Toy, Pt. 01'

by SonForBBW

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

So these black men has zero concern that she will get pregnant with someone’s kid and this is going to be his or her mother? Some disease ridden skank with no self esteem and even less morals is going to raise a mixed race baby?

Either they hate kids or they are infertile.

Because if that were me, I wouldn’t want her, or her piece of shit husband, raising my child. And what’s that going to do to the child? They will grow up knowing that mom fucked black men and dad wasn’t man enough to stop her or leave her.

Must be Democrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The idea of 5? Come on author, it should be 69! There is no “hole” limit. So sad, hehehe.

daganetdaganetover 1 year ago

Thank you for these story and theme that you chose. Please, don't stop!

Gazza6969Gazza6969over 1 year ago

I was loving this, until yet again the posibility of pregnancy happens.

"you know I'm not on the pill anymore"!!!

AGGGHHHH !!!!! Enough, sex for fun yes, but when the chance of a child, that's when I switch off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Want to see her fucking when she's 8 months pregnant. And later taking mixed child to events. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great fuckfest

licouple5licouple5over 1 year ago

good until the pregnancy stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. I prefer some buildup, anticipation, trepidation, etc. Pregnancy isn’t sexy at all. Obviously a talented writer though, and it definitely had some moments. Thanks.

auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
GREAT PREG RISK SHORT STORY!!!

Sex is for babymaking, and it is so much hotter if the baby is black.

Protected sex is mere mutual masturbation!

Keep up the good work!

PS put "preg risk" as a tag on the follow up.

64inches64inchesover 1 year ago

Awesome story, love the pregnancy angle, hope to see what happens next after she is knocked up. Thanks for writing

ShamimrashedShamimrashedover 1 year ago

What kind of stories????? Is that called story…????? What’s the definition of “ story” ??? Don’t call this is story….

Kay4blacksKay4blacksabout 1 year ago

good story, wish it was me Kay

dary4247dary4247about 1 year ago

I'm waiting for chapter 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. Katie wants and needs much more, dirtier and nastier. Hubby needs to be actively involved, discovering his bi side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonForBBW@SonForBBW
Haven't felt so much of the writing bug of late, but you'll see me hanging out in the Lit Chat fairly frequently; always happy to chat or RP. I love being a good boy for Mommy. I'm very unlikely to initiate a conversation but I promise I'm very approachable! All of my stori...