My Wife is a Daddy's Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
My best friend confesses.
2.8k words
4.49
23.6k
40

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MONDAY MORNING

We both awoke pretty groggy the next morning. Em was laying in bed, still naked from the middle of the night blowjob and tongue fucking she had given me. I didn't have any idea what to say to her since, during her Ambien Haze, she had called me "dad" several times, I think, and did lots of things to me that she had never talked about doing and had never done before.

I looked over at Em and she looked at me, a little sheepish. For the first time, I noticed that her butt, hips and legs were covered in bruises. She looked down at her bruises and looked back at me, this time embarrassed.

"I told you that dad worked me hard this weekend," Em said. "He didn't let up. But at least the cabin is in much better shape now. I think one more weekend ought to do it. We can get it ready for us or for weekend rentals."

"Ummmm...based on what you described, I am surprised that you and your dad didn't finish the cleaning over the last four days," I said, a little perturbed that she was leaving again for the cabin at the end of the week to spend it with her dad.

"That cabin was a mess when we got there since no one had used it for over a year," Em replied. "Plus, I am sure that you could use the time to finish editing that doc. I am going to jump in the shower and get ready for work. I am going to try to squeeze a week's worth of work into the next three days so that I can leave for the cabin on Wednesday this time to get a head start before dad gets there."

I was still in a fog. Did she really call me "dad" while giving me a blowjob last night? Maybe I heard her wrong. I mean, it is pretty gross. She certainly wasn't thinking of her dad while running her long tongue all over my cock, right?

"Em...about last night. Do you remember what you did after taking that Ambien?" I asked.

"Well, I have a bit of an idea since I can taste your cum in my mouth and around my lips. Did we fuck? Or was it just a blowjob like last time?"

"Just the blowjob," I lied. I don't know why but I didn't mention that she had fucked my ass with her tongue and fingers and then cum kissed me for a while. Or that she had called me "dad."

"Well, how was it?" Em asked.

"It was fantastic, what do you think? Who wouldn't like to be woken up to middle of the night sex? But it was...different," I replied.

"Different, how?"

Em looked a bit nervous, like she didn't know how I would respond or maybe she knew what she did this time, unlike the previous Ambien blowjob. Her hands started shaking. Em looked over at the clock.

"Nevermind, nevermind, Chad, I gotta get going or I am going to be late to work and not get everything done before Wednesday. We can talk about it later, okay?" she said frantically.

Em jumped out of bed, her legs covered in bruises and visibly shaking. She had a lot of bruises on her well-shaped athletic butt, mostly around or near her butthole. I've scrubbed a lot of floors, done a lot of laundry and dishes but never bruised up like that. Em closed the door to the bathroom behind her, took a super quick shower and was off.

I could not concentrate enough to do any work. I found myself doom scrolling through the news on my phone. Next thing I knew, it was a couple of hours later. My cell phone rang and I jumped, startled. It was Steve, who is one of the co-owners of the cabin.

"Hey Steve, what are you up to?" I asked.

"Um, hey Chad. Ummmmm...I have got to talk to you. Can I come over?" Steve asked, sounding very nervous or anxious.

"Sure man, I am not getting any work done. Is something wrong?" I was a little worried about the sound of his voice. "Is everything okay with you and Sherry?"

"Yeah, we are good. I just need to talk to you and it needs to be in person. I'll be right over."

Okay, now I was worried. We have known Steve and his wife Sherry since a little after Em and I started dating. We became fast friends. We used to vacation together and go camping together. We got along with them so well, which is why we purchased the cabin together, along with Em's dad. I am not sure why we included Em's dad on the purchase of the cabin. Em just really wanted him to be part of it, for some reason.

Steve and Sherry were the kind of couple where everyone liked each other. You know, sometimes couples have couple friends where the wife is great but the other husband is annoying. Or the husband is great but the wife is bitchy. This wasn't the case with them. Best friends all around.

I waited impatiently for Steve to come over. They only lived ten minutes away. Steve got here in seven minutes, like he was in some type of hurry.

"Come on in, Steve. Please tell me what is going on. You're scaring the shit out of me." I wasn't exactly yelling at him but I was exasperated, possibly desperate to find out what was wrong.

"I think we are going to need to sit down for this one," Steve said.

We sat down at the kitchen table across from each other. I poured a couple of black coffees.

"We may need something stronger than coffee," Steve said. "A lot stronger."

"Dude, get on with it. We have known each other since forever. Just tell me what is going on." I was now begging him to get on with it.

"Chad, ummmmm...we fucked up." Steve said.

"What in the world are you talking about, Steve?"

"I mean, we really fucked up. Like super fucked up. Big time. I am so very sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen."

Steve was now shaking. He got out his phone and tried laying it on the kitchen table, but fumbled and dropped it onto the table with a loud 'thud.' He looked down at his coffee, refusing to look me in the eye.

I sat there, looking at him and then my coffee and then back at him. I guess he was going to need a moment to say whatever he came here to say. I took a couple of sips of coffee and gave him the time he, evidently, needed.

"Chad, you are going to hate everything about what I am going to tell you. I struggled all weekend about what to do. Sherry told me that I had to confess to you and, eventually, I decided that she was right."

"Confess? Did you cheat on Sherry? What in the world did you do?" I asked.

"Okay, let me start at the beginning. You have known me for a while. I think we know each other pretty damn well, but everyone has a secret side, or at least I think so. I do. Aaaargggh, this is so embarrassing, Chad."

I gave him a nod to let him know to continue.

"Do you remember about a year ago and Sherry and I were pretty adamant about going to the cabin for the weekend?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, that was kind of weird, but I just figured that you and Sherry needed some time to yourselves. We didn't give it much thought...I guess...until now. I think Em and her dad ended up going the weekend before you two went, is that right?"

"Yeah, that is how I remember it. They went fishing and you hate fishing. Or anything outdoorsy. Except for sitting on the deck drinking IPAs and looking at the lake. Well, I had what I thought was a great idea. Or at least one that fulfilled my voyeuristic fantasies. We all have them, right? When we bought the cabin together several years ago, I knew that part of the plan was to rent the place out for weekend use. So... I... okay, this is going to sound perverse. I let the idea sit for a few years but finally bought a half a dozen small cameras and hid them all over the cabin so that we could...or I could...well...watch our guests naked or having sex. I feel horrible, Chad."

"What the fuck? You could have seen Em and I naked, or fucking." Steve was right, I was pretty irate and felt betrayed that one of my best friends would violate our privacy that way.

"I am so very sorry, Chad. That was not really the intent. I just wanted Sherry and I to watch other couples having sex when they were there renting the cabin. Kind of a fun way to spice up our own sex life. Well, it never worked out, obviously, because we never had anybody rent the place for the last year. Sherry and I were the last ones there and you had the idea to put sheets all over the furniture, which we did after the weekend of installing the hidden cameras."

"Steve, you know that what you did was super illegal, like criminal, and that you could get all five of us in huge trouble! We have got to take those cameras down before anyone finds out." And you are going to have to delete whatever videos you have. Right now, asshole!"

Steve gave me a blank stare. I continued.

"And wait... Em and her dad were there all last weekend. Do you have cameras in the bathrooms, in the room Em stayed in? Did you see her showering or changing clothes?" I needed to know and my voice was getting louder.

"Chad, I did." Steve responded. "But it gets worse."

"How can it possibly be worse than looking at my wife showering or changing clothes, violating our privacy and abusing our trust?" I demanded.

My veins must have been popping out of my head. I know my face was beet red. My hands were shaking and slowly making the shape of small fists. I don't get into fights, but this situation deserved one. How could it get fucking worse?

"Chad, can we switch to beer or whiskey? We are going to need it." Steve asked.

"What the fuck, Chad? It's only 11:00am in the morning!" I was now yelling at him.

"Seriously, we are going to need this. I will get it Chad."

Steve went over to the bar cart and poured a couple of whiskeys, neat. He made what I would call "holiday pours."

"One, two, down the hatch" Steve said as we raised the glasses and we slammed the whiskey. It burned. I usually drink beer but I knew the whiskey would give me some courage to lay Steve out later after I found out what was "worse."

"Perhaps it is best just to watch the footage." Steve said as he picked up his phone, played with an app and moved the phone over to my side of the kitchen table so that I could see.

"Steve, I am not watching my wife shower or change her clothes. We need to delete this stuff right away!!"

Very calmly now, Steve said in a hushed voice... "just watch."

The video started. Steve had a really good cell phone and it looked like he spent a lot of money on the hidden cameras. The color picture of the inside of our cabin was crystal clear and I could hear the sounds of birds coming from outside. On the video, the front door to the cabin was on the right, the bedrooms and bathrooms to the left. In the distance I could see the galley kitchen. I could also hear the sound of a car pulling up the gravel drive. It was fairly loud, like a car on gravel usually is.

Sure enough, the furniture was covered in sheets, just the way Steve said they left it over a year ago. The curtains were opened and I could see that at least one window was open also. There was plenty of natural light and I could see that Em was right about the amount of dust and dirt on the floors and all over everything else.

To the right of the screen, a shadow appeared outside the front door. I could hear keys rattling and then Em walked in. She was carrying a couple of bags of groceries. I don't know when she did it, but she had changed out of her concert t-shirt that she had left in and was wearing a thin white ribbed t-shirt. I could tell that she was not wearing a bra because I could see her dark nipples and her natural boobs moved more freely. Her boobs defied gravity and her nipples were rigid.

"Dad, are you here? Dad? Em shouted into the back of the the cabin.

Em put down the groceries on the floor and slipped off her shoes, leaving her with bare feet.

I could not see everything that was happening from this view of this camera but Em's face suddenly lit up as she looked to the back of the cabin on the left side of the screen. She had gone from an inquisitive and curious smile to a slight, wicked smile. She was watching something from the back bedroom to the left of the screen.

She continued to stand there looking outside of this camera range, almost motionless. She seemed to be watching...waiting...wanting. I could see her chest rising and falling and her breath was noticeably rough like she was excited about something. She was breathing loud enough that I could hear it on the camera audio. Her dark brown nipples were almost pushing through her thin t-shirt. Her hands started shaking, and then her knees. She had a look of quiet, nervous expectation.

I could hear heavy footsteps, but hidden, from the left of the view. They were getting louder as they, presumably, got closer to the room with the camera, and to Em. Em continued breathing heavily. Her wicked smile got wilder. And she started to drool.

Then I saw him. Em's dad walked into the view of the camera. He was completely naked. His oversized muscles gleaned from sweat. He looked larger than I remembered. His thighs were huge. His six pack abs shone from the sweat dripping off them. He had clearly worked out even more than usual over the last year. He had those sunken muscle dimples on the insides of his hip bones like you see on models in cologne ads. His cock hung from him between his huge legs. It was the largest cock I have ever seen. It wasn't hard, but it wasn't soft either. It had to be eight inches long. But it was also thick. His huge cock swung from side to side as he walked slowly towards Em. His cock was dripping pre-cum onto the floor of the cabin as he approached her slowly, like he was in charge. He was in control.

She didn't run, she didn't object, she didn't complain. She just stood there, glaring, staring at him, taking him in.

My whole body shaked at what I was watching. Why was Em's dad naked? Why wasn't Em screaming at him or yelling at him to put his clothes on? I didn't dare look up at Steve.

When Em's dad got about five feet from Em, she ran to him and leaped into the air. As she did, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs tightly around his waist. She wrapped her legs around him so hard that her feet turned blood red from the constriction. And Em's dad didn't even move from the force of Em's leap. His muscular body stood upright, taking Em in his embrace.

"Fuck me, dad. Fuck me" Em begged.

She pulled tighter and their lips met, kissing with their wet sloppy tongues. They kissed for a while as she swirled her long tongue with his. Her hips ground into his naked waist. She moaned. He grunted.

"I'm going to fuck you all weekend. You may never walk straight again, baby girl." Em's dad said as he stared straight into her eyes.

Em's dad then turned around on a heel and carried her back to the bedroom. They left the view of the camera.

Steve quickly turned off the video.

"What the fuck, Steve? What in the hell is that? Is that some perverted AI porn video you made about my wife and her dad?

"Chad, it's all real. I'm so sorry. I have hours and hours of it from this last weekend." Steve said calmly."

"And it gets worse." Steve said.