My Wife is a Daddy's Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
I watch the hidden cam video of my wife and her dad.
3k words
4.42
25.5k
49

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MONDAY MORNING, CONTINUED.

After Steve's stunning confession and the shock of the video that he showed me, I wasn't sure what to do. I just needed to think. I got up from the table and poured another whiskey, neat. I slammed it and left the room. I circled around in the living room a bit in small circles and thought about what to do next. It took about five minutes to develop a plan.

I walked calmly back into the kitchen, pulled back my chair and sat down.

"Steve, here is what we are going to do. And you are going to do everything that I say."

Steve nodded. Of course he was going to do everything I said. He really screwed up and owed me.

"First, show me the app that you have on your phone. Here is my phone. Upload the app, asshole." I demanded.

Steve took my phone and added the app. It only took a minute or so.

"Now, open up the app on my phone and log in with your password. Okay, now show me how to change the password."

Steve showed me how and I changed the password to something completely different.

"Now, delete the app off your phone. You are going to continue paying for the app and cloud server until I tell you to stop. I also want you to go home and delete every copy you may have of all of the videos. Got it?"

"Yes... yes ... yes. I can do that." Steve stammered.

I could tell he had no idea what I was up to.

"And there is one more thing" I added. "I am going to send you papers on e-mail to deed over your part of the cabin to me. Same with Sherry. I am going to do that tonight and I want notarized originals on my doorstep by noon tomorrow."

"But Chad, we spent a fortune to buy the cabin and fix it up." Steve protested.

"Do you want to go to prison, Steve?" I was leaning towards him and staring him down. "I'll be glad to go down and file a police report right now, if that is the way you want to handle this."

"Okay, okay. We'll do it. Fuck Chad, you are brutal."

Steve got up to leave.

"Wait, there's more. When you get home, I want you to draw a map of the cabin and specifically identify where you have hidden the cameras. Then leave the map with the deeds on my doorstep.

Steve turned to head for the front door.

"Wait, there's more" I said.

"What? What more can you possibly want, Chad?"

"You are leaving me the keys to your BMW. Put them here on the table," I told him.

"What in the fuck, Chad? What do you need those for? How am I supposed to get home?"

"Fuck you Steve. You can walk, you asshole. The keys and the car are my insurance. Here is what you are going to do. After you delete all of the copies of the videos on your home computers, pads, phones, whatever you have, you and Sherry are going to hire a forensic computer analyst. I am going to be the one to pick which company. They are going to go through everything you have. They are going to write a report and execute an affidavit confirming that everything from the cabin has been deleted. And you are going to pay for it. And I can tell you that it will not be cheap. When you give me the report and affidavit you can have your keys back. But until then, the BMW stays here. Got it?"

Steve just stared into nothingness. He was dumbfounded. I doubt he thought he was going to come over here, confess what he had done, and leave without his car.

"Got it, you asshole?" I was not calm anymore, I needed him to agree.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it. Damn, you are a lot more ruthless than I thought."

Steve walked out the front door and began his walk home - careless, for now.

I was all alone in the house, Em at work. She was clueless. And I had a phone full of videos from this past weekend with Em and her dad. I was not sure what to do next. I knew what I had to do but didn't really want to do it.

I grabbed another drink, slammed it, and opened the app on my phone.

WATCHING MY WIFE AND HER DAD

It didn't take very long to figure out how the app worked. Steve had set up several HD cameras throughout the cabin. I don't think it would have been that hard to do in one weekend. The cabin is old and the walls are very rustic, with knot holes and other natural defects. Plus, it looked like at least a few of the cameras were installed either in, or part of, smoke alarms, based on the view they gave me. A couple appear to have been on shelves in the main room and bedroom, maybe hidden as a clock or something else innocuous. It was hard to tell but I think the one next to the bed had to be hidden in an upright phone charger.

It appeared that the cameras were triggered by either sound or motion. The app then saved the videos to the cloud. You could either watch live or watch anything that had been recorded. If there was movement in front of two or more cameras, you could toggle back and forth between them. The videos were saved in chronological order. Since no one had been in the cabin since Steve and Sherry were there last year, the only long videos were from Em's weekend with her dad. The small files over the last year were just shots of an empty cabin and were likely triggered by sounds of cars, high winds, hikers or wild animals.

I don't have that great of a phone but I do have a set of super HD monitors that I use for editing my docs. I also have a huge 86 inch LED HD tv. I swiped my phone so that the video would play on my tv. I took a seat on my couch in front of the tv, a little slouched back as if I was in for a long day, which I was. My fingers trembled as I pushed for the first video to start.

Then I chickened out. I decided I wasn't going to do this sober. I poured another stiff drink and took a few sips. I put it down on the table beside the couch and found my place again so that I could look up at the tv.

The first video appeared to be from last Thursday morning. It was Em's dad unlocking the front door of the cabin and bringing his weekend bag inside. He opened all of the curtains and opened a few windows. At one point, he brought in some tools and cleaning supplies from outside. He ate lunch. He pulled some sheets off the furniture, but overall, he didn't do much cleaning. It was mostly boring stuff. But I watched anyway to get some practice navigating the app and switching from camera to camera, sometimes just to get a different angle or see more detail. I also figured out how to watch at a faster speed.

At some point, about a half hour before I knew Em was going to arrive, Em's dad took off his clothes and took a shower. He really did look like a real life superhero. He spent quite a bit of time in the shower lathering himself up. He also shaved his already trimmed pubic hair, leaving himself bare and, presumably, smooth. I could see his tattoo clearly now, it was the same as Em's just above his pubic hair. It was the one she told me that her "boyfriend" Hank had gotten at the same time she got hers.

After this shower he didn't bother to dry off with a towel. He just sat on the bed in the main bedroom and looked through his phone. His phone rang.

"Hey Em, how is the drive going?" He asked his daughter.

I turned up the volume on the video and on the tv so that I could, hopefully, hear Em.

"Almost there, dad. Can't wait!!!" Em replied.

"I'll be waiting for you." Em's dad sounded low and focused, like a hunter talking to its prey.

WATCHING THE VIDEO FROM LAST THURSDAY NIGHT, AROUND 7:00PM

I fast forwarded the video to the part that I had seen earlier but which I had not finished. Steve stopped the video right as Em's naked dad was carrying her into the main bedroom. I could barely breathe as I knew what was going to come next. I took another sip of whiskey. My hands were shaking but I kept going. The whiskey marinated in my stomach. This was not going to end well.

Em had her legs wrapped tightly around her naked father as he carried her to the bed. There were three cameras in the main bedroom. I toggled between them. All three were super high resolution.

The two lovers fell into the bed. They kissed passionately, unlike any kiss I had ever had with Em. Em's long tongue swirled in her father's mouth. It did not take very long for Em's clothes to come off and get thrown on the floor. The two of them looked like seasoned lovers who knew each other's bodies well. Em's muscular father began moving down her athletic body, kissing and licking her neck with his thick tongue and heading for her beautiful dark hard nipples.

"No dad, no foreplay. You know the rules. I have been waiting for this toooooooooo long. We have all weekend to do that. Right now, I need you to fuck me. Fuck me, dad, hard and rough like we used to." Em demanded.

Em's dad moved his head back up and positioned his body on top of her. His huge cock was now fully erect and dripping, almost pouring, pre-cum on Em's fit stomach.

"Dad, I need your cock inside my dripping wet pussy, now! And don't hold back. I need a great fucking. It has been almost a year since I have had any real pleasure in bed."

This was so humiliating. But my heart was racing, my hands trembling, my lower lip quivering. I took another sip of whiskey.

Em's dad did not waste any time. He slid his thick cock into his daughter's pussy all at once.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh, fuck. That feels so good, dad. I have been thinking all week about how good your huge cock feels. Now fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Em's dad started fucking her. His arm and leg muscles tensed up as he plunged in and out of her. In no time, both father and daughter were covered in sweat.

"Yeah, just like...uhhhh..... that dad. I need to cum....uhhhh.... on your cock so badly. I haven't....uhhh.... had a real orgasm ....uhhh.....during sex ...uhhhh...since the last time...uhhh.... we were here."

Jesus Christ, Em had no idea how much she was humiliating me.

Em's face looked like she was in pain as her dad continued roughly fucking her. But it was clear that it was not pain, but intense pleasure. I had never seen her like that before. I had never seen any woman look like that before.

I noticed that my cock was hard as a rock. I should be pissed, and I was, but I was also turned on. Because it was on video, however, I seemed a little removed from it. Like it might not be real, like a tv show, movie or porno. I rubbed my cock through my gray sweatpants.

A large wet spot quickly appeared on the front of my sweats. What in the fuck was I doing? Getting off seeing my wife being fucked by her dad? And what the hell? It sounded like they had been fucking for a while now. All behind my back.

How long had it been going on? Since last year at the cabin? Since before then? There have been times when Em has acted strange or out of sorts. I wondered if her strange behavior was a result of her sneaking around on me and fucking her dad. And what about the matching tattoos and the fact that her alleged "boyfriend" that she fucked in high school and college was named "Hank?" I would have to try to put some of those pieces together sometime later. But now was the time to focus on the video. I took another sip of whiskey.

I continued to stroke my cock through my sweats as I watched my father-in-law fuck my wife. I pushed down my sweats and underwear. I took off my t-shirt. I was anticipating a huge mess.

I looked down at my cock. I looked up at Em's father's cock thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. His cock was easily twice as large as mine. Each time he entered Em, her pussy stretched out from his thickness and she moaned. I will have to give Steve credit, the cameras were high HD and placed in the best areas for the best views. He is still an asshole, however.

"I'm going to...ahhhh... cum, dad. Harder, harder. Fuck me ...ahhhh...dad." Em was breathing heavily, drooling and sweating. Her hips thrust up to meet his every time he pushed his cock in her deeper.

Em's dad picked up the speed and the force of the thrusting. His thigh muscles tightened every time he thrust into Em's pussy. No wonder she had all those bruises. It was like she was being beaten but, instead, she was being fucked. And fucked by a muscular monster of a man. It wasn't even close to anything that I had ever done to her.

My dick was petite in my small hand. But hard. And dripping. Instead of stroking, I started pushing down hard on my shaft and squishing my balls. It hurt, but felt good as my cock skin stretched hard and the head of my cock went from red to a light shade of pink. Then I released. And then did it again. It felt a bit like I was punishing myself, which was strange because I had not done anything wrong. Each time I pushed down, my cock released more pre-cum. My cock and my hand were soon coated in pre-cum.

"Fuck...uhhhh....fuck me, fuck me dad. I'm...ahhhhh....cumming dad."

Em arched her back. Her neck muscles strained and her face was red and covered in sweat. Her tits pushed up into her dad's chest as her toes curled. Her dark nipples were hard as rocks.

"Ahhh...uuuuuhhhhhh." Em moaned loudly.

I could see the orgasm wash through her body as her arms shook and legs trembled. Sweat poured out of her.

I could feel my orgasm was imminent.

"I'm going to cum...ahhhhh.... too, Em," her dad grunted into her face.

Em's dad quickly pulled out of her and pointed his thick cock towards her face and tits. He shot a huge load of hot white cum on her face. I came at the exact same time. My first load hit me in the face also.

His second load hit Em on the jaw and around the mouth. My second load hit me on the mouth and chin. His third load hit Em on the neck and collar bone. My third load hit me on my chest. His fourth load covered her beautiful full tits, most of it covering one of her dark, hard nipples. My fourth load hit my stomach. Em's dad kept coming all over Em. I pretty much stopped after four shots of cum.

"Oh, dad, your cum is so beautiful. Keep going, I want your cum all over me!" Em begged.

Her dad continued to cum all over her, load after load after load. When he was done cumming on his daughter, she was covered in cum and he rolled off of her. Em smiled, satisfied, for now. Em's dad took a finger and wiped up the cum on her face and around her mouth. I used a couple of fingers to wipe up the cum on my face. Em's dad took his finger and fed his cum to Em. For some reason that I don't understand, I put my cum covered fingers in my mouth and sucked. Em's dad continued to wipe his cum off of his daughter. I continued to wipe my cum off my chest and stomach. Each time her dad fed her more cum, I did the same.

"Ohhhh, I love eating your cum so much, dad. I have been thinking about this weekend for so long now and have thought of lots of fun things we can do to each other. I even brought a surprise for you."

"What is it?" Em's dad asked.

"Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?" Maybe I can show you later after dinner?"

"That sounds fun, Em. I can't wait to find out what you have in mind," her dad responded. "I have a great idea what we can do next. There is a new path around the lake, how about we take a nice run?"

"A run after that? Dad, I am covered in sweat and what is left of your cum! A run around the lake is the last thing I want to do. I am starving!"

"Well, we are going to do it anyway. It will be good for both of us. Get our blood flowing for all of the fun we are going to have this weekend."

So, believe it or not, they actually put on running clothes and left the cabin for a run.

I was sitting on the couch with my sweatpants around my ankles. What was left of my cum drying on my face and chest. I looked down and noticed that my cock was already hard again, anticipating the next video.

Damn, I was in trouble.