My Wife is a Daddy's Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
I watch my wife service her father on hidden cameras.
2.2k words
4.29
21.9k
40

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WATCHING THE VIDEO FROM LAST THURSDAY, AROUND 9:00 PM

I sat there on the couch, slumped back, completely naked and dumbfounded. I was still covered in my drying cum and my cock was hard again. How could this have happened? I'm supposed to be the perceptive guy, the documentary film maker that sees everything.

How long has this been going on? It certainly seemed like this boyfriend "Hank" that she used to have was actually her dad. She told me a couple of times what a great lover "Hank" was. She fucked him in high school and all through college. Was she fucking her dad when she was in high school? Was she fucking him before her mom died? Or did it start up after her mom died? If it was before, did her mom know what was going on? Has Em ever confessed to any of her friends? Or was I the first one to find out, after Steve and Sherry, of course.

And how could Em be fucking her own father? How often had they done this? What about those times that he came to visit and I had to leave the house to go to a meeting? What were they doing then? What about that trip that they both took to Mexico a few years ago when I was finishing up a film? Or that trip they took to the West Coast to visit relatives? They were gone for ten or eleven days then. I racked my brain to try to remember if Em came back exhausted or bruised after those trips. Did she come back with a limp?

Who else had she fucked? Was there anyone else? Or was it just him?

I went back to watching the videos. After the run, they both went straight to the back bedroom and took off their running clothes. They were laughing and goofing around like lovers do. Em's dad playfully threw his running shorts at her. Em threw her running shorts at him. He grinned and teasingly sniffed them.

"Nice, you smell wonderful," he said. How about you lay down and let me eat you up."

"You know the rules dad, first time is always a hard, rough fuck. Now is a special treat from me to you. Now, you lay down."

After my powerful orgasm at the end of the first video and all of the whiskey I had consumed, I slowed down on the whiskey. Last thing I needed was for Em to come home, find me naked, drunk, passed out covered in dried cum and watching hidden camera videos of her and her dad.

Em's dad laid down on the bed with his head on a couple of pillows. There were other pillows strewn over the bed. We outfitted the cabin with a California King in the main bedroom, so there was plenty of room.

I stroked my hard cock. My heart raced. I didn't know what was going to happen next.

Em crawled on the bed on her hands and knees and inched towards her dad. When she stopped, her head hung directly over her dad's huge cock. She blew on it and it twitched upward.

"I missed this cock so much, dad. I was so wet on the drive from our house to the cabin. I am going to devour your cock, but first a little teasing, is that okay?" Em asked.

"I'm a big boy, Em. I can take it," her dad responded.

"That you are dad. That you are. If you're really good dad, I'll do 'The Special.'" Em coyly said.

What in the hell was "The Special?" Had they fucked so often that they gave names to the nasty stuff that they did?

"I'll be a good boy, Em. Promise."

"Oh, no, that is not going to work for me, dad. I already have a good boy. What I need this weekend is a bad boy."

Em started massaging her dad's balls. As she did, he dripped, no poured, pre-cum all over his abdomen. She took her thumb and forefinger and wrapped it around his balls. She pulled. Hard.

"Oh god, Em, I missed that. Keep doing that."

I continued to stroke my cock. I took the other hand and tugged at my balls the way that Em had done the other night.

Em's mouth was an inch or so from her dad's huge cock head. She continued tugging on his balls. She moved her mouth closer to his cock. She began giving him short kisses on his head while still tugging on his balls. His balls were both huge, like his cock. She kept kissing, now kissing him up and down his cock from his head to the base of his cock. She was leaving saliva all over his cock every time she kissed him. She was literally drooling all over his cock. His cock was also covered in his pre-cum.

Em stopped kissing his cock and started running her long tongue all over his cock head. She was leaving his cock wet with her saliva but also licking up his pre-cum.

"I love your pre-cum, dad. Almost as much as I love your white hot cum. I cannot wait to get this huge cock in my mouth. Or as much as I can fit," Em laughed a bit.

His cock was so huge I have no idea how Em was going to go down on him. Em continued to tug her dad's balls.

I continued to tug my balls and stroke my cock.

"Dad, this is the best cock in the world. Definitely my favorite."

"Better than Chad's?" her dad asked and smirked.

Oh no, where was this going?

"Don't make me laugh, dad." And then Em laughed.

Her dad chuckled a bit too.

"I feel bad saying this dad, but every cock I have had has been better than Chad's."

"Well, you've only had three, Em, so not much to compare to," her dad responded.

Em smirked.

Em stuck out her long tongue and took her dad's cock head into her mouth. She licked the underside of his cock while her mouth sucked on the head. She pulled harder on his balls. She then opened her mouth and teased the top of his head with her tongue. She probed her tongue into his hole. It went in a bit and she swirled it around. Her dad groaned and his stomach muscles tightened. He was now sweating.

"Your cock tastes so good, dad. I am going to take good care of you this weekend."

Em continued to suck on her dad's cock head. She sucked hard and took more of his cock in her mouth, maybe two to three inches, at most. His cock was so big that she could literally not go down much further. His cock stretched her cute mouth. She started going up and down on his cock in rhythm with her tugging his balls.

"Damn, Em. Your mouth feels so good. It always has," her dad said as he groaned more.

Em moved her mouth down his cock and released his balls. She took one of his balls in her mouth and sucked hard. She closed her mouth as much as she could and pulled on his smooth ball sack. Em's dad arched his muscular back and strained his neck. She released his ball and licked his sack. She then moved on to the other ball. She ran her long tongue all over his hairless sack and then took the other one in her mouth. She pulled on his ball, harder than she had on the first one. Her dad continued to moan.

Em's dad smiled as he grabbed one of the extra pillows and, while Em was still sucking on his ball, he put the pillow under his hips to raise them up four to five inches. Em, evidently, got the signal.

With her father's hips up in the air, Em let her dad's ball pop out of her mouth. She moved down and started licking the area between his balls and his ass.

"Oh god...uhhhh..... yes. Em, I ...uhhhh... think about this...uhhhh... all the time," her dad moaned.

Em put her hands under her dad's knees and lifted them up to give her more room. She pushed his legs apart as his hips raised farther off the bed. Her tongue then went straight to his asshole.

"Get it..uhhh...as deep as...uhhhh...you can, Em."

Em pulled her head away from his ass.

"Dad, I am going to tongue fuck you within inches of your life," Em said rather confidently.

My cock was so hard now, that it hurt. I stopped tugging my balls but kept stroking my cock. I took my free hand and rubbed a couple of fingers all over my pre-cum until they were lubed up and slick.

Em stuck out her tongue and went to work on her dad's ass. She had no problem probing his ass with her long tongue. The pre-cum and saliva made it easy for her to enter his ass. She started fucking him with her tongue.

"Oh...god...uhhhh...deeper, Em, deeper." Her dad was begging, pleading for his daughter to tongue fuck his ass.

Em's athletic arms grabbed his legs and spread them farther apart to help Em get access to his ass. Her tongue went in deeper.

I lifted my butt off the couch and moved my free hand around to my back and towards my ass. I had never done this before and was not sure how it would work. But I needed to do it now. I pressed one finger on my opening. It felt good, wet and slippery from the pre-cum. I massaged my butthole, wondering if I could follow through with what I wanted to do next as I continued to stroke my cock with my other hand as I watched Em pleasure her dad.

Em's dad may have been muscular but he was also flexible. Em told me once that in addition to lifting weights and running, he also did yoga. I had always assumed it was just another way to pick up on younger girls to fuck.

He widened his legs and used his muscular core to lift his ass off of the pillows.

"Deeper Em, deeper."

Every time I had interacted with Em's dad, he was in control. Now, with his daughter tongue fucking him, he gave control over to Em. Her tongue went in farther.

I wasn't getting enough pressure on my ass as I wanted. I laid down on the couch then rotated so that my head hung off the front of the couch so that I could still see the tv but now my butt and legs were in the air. I opened up my legs as good as I could.

I pressed my forefinger against my ass. It was slippery and I pushed hard enough to push it in to the first knuckle. Oh god, that felt good. But not good enough. I pushed farther until I was in to the second knuckle. I started finger fucking my ass while I was almost upside down as Em was tongue fucking her dad.

"Em...uhhh...I'm close," her dad said, breathlessly. His leg muscles strained and his feet pointed out in an almost perfect ballerina pose. If he was not in such great shape, there is no way that he could have held this pose. The tongue fucking pose.

I had to try to make this even better. I pushed my middle finger against my slippery opening. It went in easily next to my forefinger. I was now finger fucking my ass with two fingers, stroking my cock and watching my wife and her dad.

Her dad's ass was so high in the air now, that his huge cock hung over his face. While his muscles strained, he showed no signs of being tired. He looked like he could do this all night.

"I'm...uhhh....going to...uhhhh....cum."

Em sped up, her tongue now deeper than ever.

My two fingers fucked my ass deeper and faster. My hard cock hung over my face.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh," Em's dad groaned. He shot load after load of cum right onto his face and into his mouth.

My orgasm coincided with his and I shot cum all over my face and into my mouth.

Em pulled her tongue out of her dad's ass and he lowered his body back onto the bed.

"Let me clean that up for you, dad."

Em moved up to her dad's face and started licking and slurping his cum. She cleaned it up but didn't swallow. She leaned over her dad's mouth and he opened wide. His cum drooled out of her mouth and into his. They kissed for a long time. I could see cum moving from her mouth to his and back to hers. Eventually, both of them swallowed all of the cum as they cuddled naked on the bed.

I used my ass fucking fingers to wipe the cum off my face. I fed myself all of the cum that had missed my mouth and let it swish around. I swallowed all of it.

Em and her dad relaxed in a post-sex haze for ten to fifteen minutes. Em was breathless. Em finally broke the silence.

"It's late dad, I need to call Chad."