My Wife is a Daddy's Girl Pt. 08

Story Info
Chad comes up with a plan for revenge.
6.6k words
4.41
13.7k
20

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TUESDAY MORNING

I woke up Tuesday morning pretty refreshed, actually. I slept well from the little bit of knockout drops, the day of whiskey and several orgasms watching my wife fuck her father. You might even say that I had a spring in my step now that I had a plan.

I took off my cum-stained clothes and threw them in the dirty clothes, and jumped in the shower. While I was showering, I thought about the best way to tell Em about my plan. The steam felt great. And after a day of orgasms and sweat, I needed the fresh soap.

After my shower, I put on some clean clothes and headed downstairs for some coffee and to talk with Em. She was in the kitchen, all dressed and ready for work. She must have grabbed some clothes from our bedroom while I was in the shower. Em looked a little nervous, sheepish. As if she was wondering if I had seen or heard what she did last night.

"Good morning!" I said, with a sound of optimism in my voice.

"What are you so happy about?" Em asked.

"I just had a great night, that's all. I feel like a million bucks. Got a great night's sleep. Although I did have some weird dreams. And I thought I heard your dad's voice at one point. Hilarious, right?"

"Ummm, that is weird. Whiskey will do that to you sometimes." She was super nervous now. Her hands were shaking and she shifted her gaze to her feet.

"Yeah, weird. Well, I was thinking about it a lot yesterday and I think it's a great idea for you and your dad to spend more time at the cabin."

Em looked up at me.

"Seriously? That is fantastic, Chad." She went from nervous to giddy in a second.

"And I have a great idea," I added. "I think I am going to invite Kylie up for the weekend."

"Wait, who is Kylie? Kylie, our niece?" Em was puzzled. "Renee's daughter?"

"Yeah, you know, she is in her senior year at KU studying film. Since you will be gone, I thought I could have her come over, stay the weekend, and learn all about the film process. Filming, editing, marketing. Since I am working on editing that doc now, it would be a real hands-on experience. I could even let her try her hand at editing."

"So, wait. You are going to have Kylie spend the weekend here at our house while I am at the cabin? She's only 22, you know. Or maybe 21, I can't remember. She's a college girl. You really think she is going to want to hang around with her old uncle?" She chuckled a bit, almost mocking me.

"I'm not that old, Em. I'm going to text her right after you leave for work, Em. It could be a lot of fun. Think about it, while you are working with your dad at the cabin, I will be doing the same thing, working here with Kylie, helping her learn more about the craft of film. And if she says yes, I am going to get some steaks and grill them for us, maybe even both nights, Friday and Saturday. Do you know what kind of beer she likes?"

Em went back from elated to squirming. It seemed like she was thinking of what she and her dad were doing at the cabin and was wondering if that could happen at our house while she was gone. Her ears turned a little red.

"I don't know, Chad. The whole thing sounds a little silly. Maybe you ought to just work on the doc yourself and let her have fun at college."

"Nope, Em. Going to do it. I think it would be a lot of fun to change things up a little. You know, brighten this place up a bit with you gone. Have a good day at work!"

I turned around, smiling, and walked away to my editing office. I locked the door behind me and pulled out my phone to text Keri.

Text from Chad:

"Hey Kylie, Uncle Chad here. I think you have Fall break this weekend. How about coming to spend the weekend here? I have some free time and can show you some things about how to make and edit movies. It might help you this next year at school as you get ready to graduate."

I waited, but didn't have to wait long. Kids, they have their phones out all the time.

Text from Kylie:

"Uncle Chad, that sounds great. And what perfect timing. I just broke up with my boyfriend and was wondering what I was going to do over Fall break. What day should I come over?"

Text from Chad:

"How about Thursday afternoon? Do you have classes on Friday? It could be a fun four day weekend."

Text from Kylie:

"Thursday works great. I'll pack a bag and will probably be there around 6:00, if that works."

Text from Chad:

"Works for me! What kind of beer do you like?"

Text from Kylie:

"IPAs, mostly. If I remember right, that is your beer of choice, right?"

Text from Chad:

"Good memory. I think we are going to have a lot of fun. Oh, and Em will be gone all weekend at our cabin with her dad."

Then nothing. I waited for a response. I probably should have mentioned that Em would be gone sooner. I could see the dots on the screen. She was typing something.

Text from Kylie:

"Even better! Can't wait! See you then, Unc!"

Well, that went about as well as it could.

I yelled, rather gleefully, down at Em, "She's coming!"

"That's nice, Chad. Going to work now," Em sounded a bit sarcastic.

I heard her shut the door and leave.

I looked down at the text messages, just to make sure that all of this was real. I saw more dots. Kylie was typing something. I waited.

Text from Kylie:

"It's a beautiful day here in Lawrence!"

Along with the text was a selfie of Kylie. She must have taken it a few seconds ago. Kylie held the phone above her head and looked up into the camera, as the kids do these days. Damn, she was hotter than I remembered. And she had changed her hair and glasses since the last time we saw her. Kylie was sporting a pink pixie cut and had some very sexy Lisa Loeb style glasses. Kylie has a small frame, maybe five foot four and skinny so the haircut and glasses looked great on her. She looked a lot like my sister did in college. My sister Renee was pretty wild back then. It looks like Kylie has a wild streak in her too.

Kylie was wearing a Free State Brewery v-neck t-shirt. It was short and she exposed quite a bit of her flat stomach. Her skin looked soft and pale. She had a chunky black belt slung low on her waist and tight, torn up jeans on.

It must be a little brisk in Lawrence today because her nipples were hard and pushing through her shirt. I could see a bit down her shirt, the way she held the camera. She had perfect B cup boobs. And like most young girls these days, she wasn't wearing a bra. She has some lucky classmates. Those film nerds must love her.

Then I noticed it. By her feet was a jacket. What must have been her jacket. Why was her jacket on the ground? Shouldn't she be wearing it? Did she take it off for the selfie? Did she take off her jacket every time she took a selfie?

Wait, did she take it off so that she would be just wearing the t-shirt? Did she take it off so that I would see her hard nipples in the cool Fall air? Was she flirting with me? Was she trying to turn me on? Or get me hot?

I decided to push it. I had nothing to lose.

Text from Chad:

"Love the pic, Kylie. And the new hair and glasses! You must have those film guys drooling all over you!"

Text from Kylie:

"And some of the girls!"

Okay, she is a lot like her mom.

Text from Chad:

"You college kids, always having so much fun. Would love to see more pics. I miss Lawrence, especially Mass Street."

Text from Kylie:

"Ahhhh, and here I thought you missed ME!" (with a smiley face emoji).

Text from Chad:

"Of course! See you Thursday!"

I tried to be cool, which is not natural to me. So I didn't push it further.

Text from Kylie:

"Heading off to class!"

She included another selfie. This time she had her tongue stuck out and one eye closed. The picture was much closer. Damn, her nipples were hard. And now my cock was too. Luckily, I knew just how to take care of that.

WATCHING THE VIDEO FROM LAST SATURDAY

I guess Em and her dad must have worn themselves out Friday night with the shots and the sex because they slept in a bit on Saturday morning. They both looked like shit, to be honest. Em's body was starting to bruise up, especially her butt where her dad had squeezed so hard last night.

They both puttered around the cabin. Em walked with a considerable limp.

They made some coffee and looked at their phones, like a married couple. They didn't say much. After a while, they started cleaning up the cabin. Nothing much actually got accomplished.

Em played on her phone. I know she hadn't texted me then. But it looked like she was texting someone. Em smiled then laid down on the bed and took a nap in the afternoon. Her dad fell asleep on the couch in the living room.

After their naps, they took a shower together. They soaped each other's bodies, hugged and kissed occasionally. But no sex.

When they finished with the shower, they got dressed. Em pulled out that white dress. I had only seen the dress in the poorly taken pictures that she had texted me last Sunday. In the light of the cabin, it was clear that it was super see-through. I could see her dark nipples. And her trimmed bush, that was now bare and smooth. Em put on her makeup and pulled her hair up.

"Dad, I invited those girls to meet us at the bar, and guess what? They are coming! Gonna be a wild night!"

"A wild night indeed, Em. I think it's been a while since we included another woman."

"Maybe for you dad, but not me. I fucked Chad's sister Renee over the Fourth of July."

"What the hell? How did that happen, does Chad know?" Em's dad asked.

"Of course not, dad. Chad is oblivious most of the time. Renee is super hot, in a nerdy, art-school girl kind of way. Chad tells me that she was pretty wild in college. I think her daughter Kylie might have inherited some of her wild ways. Well, the boys went out to the country to blow crap up. They took a case of beer with them. So I knew they would be gone a long time. Anyway, one thing led to another, and we ended up fucking in the basement of their home. Kylie wasn't home at the time, I think she was at a party. But she came home while we were getting our clothes on but we were still in the basement. I don't think she saw anything or heard anything but she had that look on her face like she figured out what had happened."

"Oh, wow. That is super hot, Em. Have you two hooked any more since?"

"A couple of times since then she has picked me up for a late lunch from work and we check into a motel. Just working on my pussy eating skills, dad."

"Can't wait to see that," Em's dad chucked.

What in the Royal hell? My wife is fucking my sister? My sister? I knew that my sister is bi, but my wife? I didn't think Renee did that stuff anymore. And she cheated on her husband. With my wife? And maybe Kylie caught them? No wonder Em was so weird about Kylie coming over for the weekend. Does Em think that Kylie is going to rat her out? This is messed up.

Her dad put on a black t-shirt and jeans. He ran a hand through his stringy long blond hair. That's all he did. No product. No comb. No brush. And he looked god-like. Em was five foot eleven, but her dad towered over her at least five or six inches as they moved to the living room to get ready to leave. Em texted me and they left.

I pulled down and took off my pants and underwear. My cock was still rock hard from Kylie's pics. I took off my shirt and sat there naked, knowing that I was going to make a huge mess. Since Em was at work, I didn't need a towel. And it is much more fun to cum all over yourself than shoot loads into a towel.

They were at the bar for several hours. I went back and looked at the texts that Em had sent, trying to get a better sense of what happened at the bar.

WATCHING THE VIDEO FROM LAST SATURDAY NIGHT

At a little before midnight, they came home and stumbled through the front door of the cabin. Following close behind were the two Mizzou girls from the pics that Em had texted me. I think she told me that their names were Gretchen and Hayden. Or something like that. All four of them were pretty wobbly. And giggly.

"Girls, this is the cabin, take a look around. Dad, can you make us some drinks?" Em waived her arms wildly, as if showing off the inside of the cabin to the college girls.

"Off to make drinks!" Em's dad said rather triumphantly. "Gretchen, what would you like?"

"I'll take a vodka tonic," responded Gretchen. She was the ginger.

"Hadley, how about you?"

"I'll take the same."

Okay, I had her name wrong, it was Hadley. Gretchen and Hadley. Hadley had dark brown hair. Both looked like typical sorority girls. Quite frankly, they looked a bit like sisters. They were both curvy, but in all the right places. Both appeared to have natural DD tits and ample butts. They were probably just sorority sisters. But other than their hair color, their bodies were strikingly similar.

After looking around a bit, Gretchen walked over to Em. Gretchen was a good five or six inches shorter than Em.

"I'm going to fuck your dad," Gretchen said matter of factly.

Hadley walked over to join the conversation.

"I'm going to fuck your dad too," Hadley added.

Gretchen and Hadley giggled some more.

"You can listen in, you know, if you want to," said Gretchen.

"Or watch, if that is your thing. Yes, yes, yes. It would be so hot if you watched us have a threesome with your dad" said Hadley.

Em laughed at both of them. They both looked confused.

"Here's the deal, girls. I am not going to listen to the two of you fuck my dad. I am not going to watch the two of you fuck my dad. My dad is not having a threesome tonight, no way."

The girls looked puzzled. Em told me on the phone last Sunday that her dad didn't have a threesome that night. I wasn't really sure where she was going with this either.

"But... but... we really want to fuck your dad. Did you see how hot he was when we did shots off of him? And if we aren't going to fuck him, what in the world are we doing back here?" Gretchen asked.

Em had a serious look on her face.

"You girls need to listen more carefully. I am not going to listen to you two fuck my dad, nor am I going to watch. And there will be no threesome. Here is how this is going to go down. We are going to get our drinks. Then, all four of us are going to the bedroom. Then you two hotties are going to watch me fuck my dad. No touching, no joining. Just watch me fuck the hell out of my dad. After we both cum, then, and only then, can you join in. If you want to fool around with each other while my dad and I fuck, that's fine. We have a huge bed, so there is plenty of room for all of us. But no joining until we get done. Got it?....Got it?!" Em said, raising her voice.

"Um, yes, that will work," said Hadley, a little nervously. I think Em scared her a bit.

Em's dad came out of the kitchen with four drinks on a tray. Everyone took their drink and clinked them all together.

"Cheers!" they all said, in unison.

Em took her dad's huge hand and led him to the back bedroom. Gretchen took Hayden's hand and followed. I changed cameras.

Em and her dad took a couple more sips of whatever they were drinking as they were standing next to the bed. The girls did the same.

Em put down her drink and draped her arms around her dad's neck. She parted her lips and leaned up to kiss him. Em's long tongue entwined with her father's thick tongue. Em pulled back.

"I love the taste of whiskey on your tongue, dad." Emily went back to making out with her father.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot. What do you think Gretch?" Hadley asked.

"So effing hot, Hads."

Both girls were just standing there, stunned. They put down their drinks and wrapped their arms around each other's waists. They were both breathing pretty heavily, I could hear it easily on the video.

Em grabbed her dad's drink and set it down. Then she got down on her knees, her face just in front of his cock. She undid his belt and lowered his jeans, allowing his thick cock to flop out.

"Holy shit, Hank. I could tell that you had a huge cock, but had no idea it was that big, or that thick!" Gretchen said with a huge smile on her face.

Em turned her head and looked slyly back at the girls. "Told ya. And it's not even fully hard yet."

Both girls' mouths hung open in shock.

"Damn. I don't know if I can take that, Gretch. I mean, I want to, but that is the biggest cock I have ever seen." Hadley squirmed a bit.

"Then more for me, Hads!" Gretchen laughed.

Em ignored the girls as her dad stepped out of his jeans. His cock was getting harder, but not still fully erect. Em opened her mouth and stuck out her long tongue. She moved her head slowly towards her dad. She started by teasing his cock head with her tongue. She licked all the way down his large cock down to his balls. She gave his balls lots of soft kisses. He was now fully erect.

"Oh, wow," Gretchen said, reacting to the size and girth of my father-in-law's cock. Her mouth hung open. I thought I could see her drooling. "I've gotta have that thing in my mouth...now."

Em turned to look at the girls. "Stay back, girls. I told you how this was going to go. You can have all the fun you want. But not until we are done." Em smiled at them.

Em went back to work on her dad's cock, giving him small kisses up and down his shaft. When she got to his huge cock head, she opened her mouth and took it in.

"Damn, Em. That is...uhhhh....so....uhhhh....good." Em's dad put his hands on Em's head, arched his neck and looked towards the ceiling of the cabin, taking in all the pleasure that my wife was giving him.

The girls turned to face each other, a little apprehensively.

"Are we going to do this?" Gretchen asked.

"I think so. I mean, maybe. Yes? I don't know." Hadley responded.

Gretchen put her arms around Hadley's neck, pulling her in.

"Wait, wait, wait. I thought we were just going to fuck Hank. I am not so sure about this part." Hadley protested, although not very convincingly.

"Hads, I am so fucking horny right now. Are you watching this? Hottest guy in the world getting his cock sucked by his sexy married daughter? I don't care about anything else. Right now, I need to get off." Gretchen was almost begging Hadley to fuck her.

Gretchen leaned in and pecked Hadley on the lips. Then gave her another kiss.

"See, that feels good, doesn't it?" Gretchen asked.

Instead of responding, Hadley closed her eyes. She wasn't comfortable. But she wasn't resisting much, either. Gretchen leaned in for another kiss, this time letting their lips linger longer. Hadley stiffened her lips a bit but didn't break free of the kiss. Her hands and legs were shaking nervously.

Gretchen broke their kiss. "I've been wanting to do that for a while, Hads. But if you aren't comfortable, we can just get ourselves off like we do back in our sorority room. I need to get off, watching these two fuck machines.

"Okay, I think I would be more comfortable with that," responded Hadley.

Em's dad took his shirt off. Em stood up and grabbed the bottom of her thin white dress and pulled it off in one smooth motion. Her nake body was beautiful in the moonlight that shone through the windows of the cabin.

"Damn, Emily, you have a rockin' body. And I love the tan lines! I may need to fuck you before I fuck your dad," Gretchen said, giggling.

Em had great tan lines that contrasted with her tan athletic body. Em and her dad fell into the bed, now both naked. They rolled over each other to the far side of the bed, leaving room for Gretchen and Hadley to join them. Em got on top of her dad and then continued sucking his huge cock. Gretchen and Hadley just watched for a while. Then Gretchen, clearly the more aggressive of the two girls, took her t-shirt off. She was wearing a bra, but it was one of those white see through bras. Even in the dark, I could see how huge her nipples and areolas were. The areolas had to be two inches in diameter.

12