My Wife is a Daddy's Girl Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Em looked up. "Damn, nice tits Gretchen! Your nipples are so fucking hot. Have you ever had a woman eat your pussy?"

"Ummm, no. But I've always wanted to. And when we ran into you on the path around the lake, the only thing I could think about was what it would be like to go to bed with you." Gretchen replied.

"Well then, when I'm done with dad, I am going to give you the pussy licking of a lifetime!"

Hadley gasped.

I had no idea that Em was into women. Why didn't she tell me? She knows that I think it's hot. I mean, I can be adventurous. Maybe not as much as my sister Renee. I had heard rumors growing up that our parents had been pretty wild back in the day. Fuck, maybe I was adopted or something.

Em went back to work on her dad's cock. Hadley was mesmerized by Gretchen's tits and huge nipples. Hell, so was I. My cock was coated in pre-cum and was rock hard. It appeared that Gretchen decided to tease the more timid Hadley. Gretchen looked Hadley straight in the eyes with that same wicked grin I had seen on Em last Sunday night. Gretchen started softly teasing her nipples over the sheer white bra. Hadley let out a moan. After teasing them a bit, both of Gretchen's nipples were rock hard and pushed out against the thin material of the see through bra. Neither Gretchen or Hadley were paying attention to Em or her father.

I think Gretchen knew that she had Hadley under her spell. Gretchen undid the button on the top of her jeans and slowly, seductively peeled them off. She was wearing a matching set of panties, equally thin and sheer as her white bra. Her curvy butt filled the panties perfectly. Hadley moaned again, seeing Gretchen now stretched out on the bed. Gretchen went back to teasing her nipples.

"Do you want me to keep going, Hads?" Gretchen asked.

Hadley's mouth was still hung open. "Ummmm, ummmm, yes." Hadley stuttered and bit her lower lip, her whole body shaking. "Please."

Gretchen smiled. She grabbed the bottom of her bra and lifted it off over her head. Her huge natural tits fell out of the bra. Hadley's tongue fell out of her mouth, hanging over her full lips.

Gretchen lifted up her hips and slid her panties off. She threw them across the room. She was fully shaven. Hadley just stared as Gretchen started teasing her nipples again.

"I am so fucking wet, Hads. Are you sure you don't want to continue kissing... and stuff?"

Hadley didn't respond. Quite frankly, she looked like was in shock. I am sure that Hadley had seen Gretchen's boobs before. I mean, they are in a sorority and perhaps roommates. But the combination of the alcohol, the late night, and prospect of sex - a foursome no less, left Hadley almost speechless.

"More," Hadley whispered.

Gretchen didn't need to hear any more. She moved her right hand down to her pussy and spread her legs. She began rubbing her clit while she played with her other nipple.

"Do you love my tits as much as I do, Hads?"

Hadley could barely speak.

Gretchen spread her legs wider. There was plenty of room on the bed for the four of them.

"Did you hear Emily say that she is going to eat this pussy? What do you think, Hads? Does it look delicious?"

Hadley stared, dumbfounded.

Gretchen continued to rub her clit. She opened her mouth, I thought to moan. But she didn't. Instead she took her left hand and lifted her huge natural tit up to meet her lips. She put her nipple in her mouth and began to suck.

"Damn Gretchen, that is so damn hot. I wish I could do that." Em said.

Gretchen didn't respond. She laid there sucking and licking her own hard nipple. Her tongue licked all around her nipple and areola, leaving them both soaking wet. She then sucked her nipple, hard.

If I would have been stroking my cock, I would have came. Gretchen then let go of her nipple.

"Do you ever do this, Hads? I mean, we basically have the same boobs," Gretchen asked. "It feels so good."

Em stopped sucking her dad's cock and climbed on top of him. "Fuck me hard, dad. Really hard." Em guided her dad's cock into her pussy. She moaned as it entered her. Em immediately started riding her dad's cock.

"That is so hot, you guys." Gretchen said. "How often do you fuck?"

"Uhhhh......as....uhhhhh....much... as we....uhhhh....can." Em replied as she rode her dad hard.

As Gretchen sped up rubbing herself, she said "Glad we got your numbers now. You are going to be getting a lot of videos of me getting myself off. I hope to see more of you two fucking. This is so damn hot. I'm not going to last long."

Gretchen put her nipple back in her wet mouth and continued to suck and lick it.

"Me neither....uhhh.....Gretchen. Me...uhhh...neither," replied Em.

"That makes three of us," Em's dad chimed in. "Faster, Em, I'm going to cum soon."

Em sped up. So did Gretchen, watching my wife and her father fuck right next to her.

Gretchen came first. She let go of her nipple. "Oh yes, yes, yes! Ahhhhhhhhh."

Then Em. "Oh, god, oh god. Dad, I'm cumming!"

After her orgasm, Em's dad threw Em off of him. She landed on her back right between him and the girls. He hovered above her as he stroked his huge cock.

"Oh, yes, yes, take my cum Em!"

He shot load after load of white hot cum on his daughter. All over her neck, chest and tits. They were all breathing heavily but none more heavily than Hadley, who was still fully clothed and in a trance.

"Well, girls. Clean up on aisle 6," Em said with a laugh. "And don't swallow."

Gretchen leaned over and started licking up my father-in-law's cum from my wife. Hadley got off the bed, looking and moving like a zombie. Her eyes were still focused on Gretchen as she slowly took off her shirt and jeans. She had on a black version of the bra and panties that Gretchen had worn. The black thin material was also see through. Hadley pulled off her bra over head and then removed her panties. She threw the panties across the room. She was standing there, staring, completely naked.

Gretchen continued to lick up cum off my wife, slurping it into her mouth.

"Time to feed momma, Gretchen." Em said as she opened her mouth wide.

Gretched hovered over Em's mouth and let the cum she had cleaned up drip into Em's mouth. Then Gretchen went back to work cleaning up the cum off my wife's stomach, next and tits. As she cleaned up the cum, Gretchen licked Em's long hard nipples. Em moaned.

"Good job, girl. That feels great."

Em's dad watched the college girl licking his cum off his daughter's body. Hadley got back on the bed and moved towards Gretchen. Gretchen had cum on her face and some dripping out of her mouth. Hadley lifted her hand to the side of her mouth and whispered something in Gretchen's ear.

"What? I can barely hear you, Hads."

Hadley leaned into Gretchen even closer and whispered again.

"Hads, you have got to speak up. Are you okay? Gretchen asked.

"I....I....I....want to fuck you. I want to fuck you Gretch." Hadley finally said loud enough so that Gretchen could hear.

"You want to fuck me?" Gretchen asked.

"Yes, I want to fuck you right now. I've wanted to do it for a long time but was nervous about how you would feel about it."

"I want to fuck you to, Hads."

The girls embraced and started kissing, Hadley licking the cum off of Gretchen's lips and face.

"This is going to get great, let's join." Em's dad said edging towards the girls.

"Nope, dad. I think we need to let these two work this out between themselves. Let's take our drinks to the living room and leave them alone for a while." Em got out of bed and grabbed their drinks. She and her dad walked naked to the couch in the living room, leaving the two sorority girls naked in the huge bed on their knees, kissing.

Gretchen, who had been the wilder of the two so far, let Hadley take charge. Hadley looked possessed. She threw Gretchen down on the bed and climbed on top of her, continuing to kiss her. Hadley thrust her tongue in Gretchen's mouth and started squeezing Gretchen's huge natural boobs. She ground her hips into Gretchen's body. They both moaned. Hadley moved down and started kissing Gretchen's neck.

"Oh, god Hads, don't stop. Don't ever stop!" Gretchen begged.

Hadley licked and kissed Gretchen's neck while her hands continued to press into the soft flesh of Gretchen's boobs. Hadley kissed Gretchen's collar bone and moved down to her tits.

"Yes, yes, yes.That's so good, Hads."

Hadley kissed all around one of Gretchen's nipples. It was rock hard. My hands were shaking. I accidentally touched my phone with two fingers and figured out, by accident, that I could zoom in on the video. So I did.

Gretchen's huge areolas were puffy and covered in goosebumps. Hadley licked one of the nipples, getting it wet with saliva, and then took it in her mouth.

"Oh, Hadley, I love you so....uhhh...much. That feels so good!

Hadley tugged at the nipple, pulling at Gretchen's soft boob. Hadley took the other nipple between two of her fingers and pinched it. Gretchen arched her back in pleasure and moved her hands down to Hadley's shapely butt. Gretchen squeezed and massaged Hadley's soft flesh while Hadley continued to suck on Gretchen's nipple. Hadley let go of Gretchen's nipple and put her hand under Gretchen's huge boob, massaging it. She then pushed it up, towards Gretchen's mouth, offering it to her. Gretchen didn't hesitate. She put her own nipple in her mouth and sucked hard. Now, both of Gretchen's nipples were being sucked on. One by Hadley and the other by Gretchen herself.

Gretchen let out a loud moan with her mouth full. "Mmmmmmm!"

Hadley lifted her head and started kissing Gretchen's stomach, clearly headed for her pussy. Hadley pushed up the other boob into Gretchen's mouth, however, leaving Gretchen with both of her nipples in her mouth. She sucked hard to keep both of them in.

Hadley moved lower and spread Gretchen's legs out. Gretchen's perfectly bare pussy was exposed and it appeared to be soaking wet. Hadley lowered her head and kissed Gretchen's stomach, going lower and lower until she got to Gretchen's clit. Hadley stopped, as if she was thinking of something. Maybe reconsidering, or considering the consequences of what was, perhaps, about to happen. Then she dove in. She took Gretchen's clit and fleshy pussy into her mouth and sucked, running her tongue back and forth across her clit.

Gretchen arched her back even more. Her toes on both feet curled. She let her nipples slide out of her mouth and let out a primal growl. "Oh...my...fucking....god, yes, oh yes, do that!"

Gretchen's body writhed with pleasure. She sat up a bit and grabbed Hadley's left leg, pulling it towards her. Then, as Hadley's body changed positions on the bed, Gretchen pulled harder until Hadley's pussy was right above Gretchen's lips. Hadley never stopped working Gretchen's clit. Gretchen pulled down on Hadley's butt, bringing Hadley's clit to her mouth. Now, the two college girls were both eating each other's pussy.

Since Hadley was on top, her pussy was dripping all over Gretchen's face while Gretchen licked her up. Both girls were ravenous. Their curvy bodies squished against each other while they slurped and licked. Gretchen continued to squeeze Hadley's round butt, running her hands all over the girl's soft flesh. Hadley pressed her face harder into Gretchen's pussy, moving her tongue faster as Gretchen played with her butt.

Hadley, now a woman possessed, rolled off of Gretchen and slid one leg under Gretchen's body so that their pussies were right up against each other.

"What are you doing, Hads?" Gretchen asked.

"I am going to fuck you, Gretch. Hard."

Hadley started grinding her smooth pussy against Gretchen's smooth, wet pussy. The bed shook. Hadley was in control and was tribbing her sorority sister. I reached down and grabbed my hard cock, stroking it.

"Oh....god...uhhhh....uhhh....fuck...me, fuck me, Hads!"

The girls' curvy bodies jiggled as they rubbed their clits against each other. Hadley reached out with both hands and held Gretchen's hands while they fucked. Gretchen smiled. I stroked faster.

"I love you...uhhhh, Hads."

"I love you two, Gretch. Always... and...uhhh... forever."

As they rubbed each other's clits, their movements got wilder. The bed shook more and the headboard slammed against the cabin wall. Now, I was furiously stroking my cock.

"Cu....cu....cumming, Hads."

"Me... me...too, Gretch."

They moaned in unison as they came, their bodies convulsing. Liquid shot up between them. They were having squirting orgasms.

"Oh...oh....oh, ahhhhhhh."

I came hard, shooting cum all over my chest and neck.

Both their bodies relaxed and their backs and butts fell back into the soaking wet bed. The girls took some heavy breaths, then laughed.

"Have you ever done that, Hads? Squirted, I mean."

"I haven't. But I can't wait to do it again, Gretch."

"What do you think the girls in the sorority will think when they hear sex sounds coming from our room? Don't you think they will think it is a little weird?" Gretchen asked.

"Maybe we will have to get our own place!" Hadley responded, smiling.

The girls snuggled up next to each other and pulled a blanket from the floor over them. Em and her dad stood naked in the doorway, watching them. The girls fell asleep rather quickly.

"Looks like they might have worn themselves out, dad. They look happy, content, don't you think? Like some kind of weight has been lifted off their shoulders."

"Or they just had great orgasms, Em!"

Em elbowed her dad hard in the ribs. They walked into the bedroom and got in bed next to Gretchen and Hadley, being careful not to wake them.

"I'm exhausted, dad. Let's call it a night and let these two end their night with each other. If we want, we can always pick it up in the morning."

"Well, it isn't exactly how I thought the night was going to end, but we have had a great time this weekend. And we have all day Sunday to fool around with these two!"

Em's dad pulled Em into him, her head resting lightly on his chest. She had a huge smile on her face. Honestly, I don't know if it was because she loved her dad cumming all over her after they fucked or that she was happy for Gretchen and Hadley. I'll have to admit, they did look like they belonged with each other. Perhaps there had been months, or years, of sexual frustration between them.

Em and her dad fell asleep. They all looked so tired, no one barely moved all night.

WATCHING THE VIDEO FROM SUNDAY MORNING

I used the fast forward feature to zoom past the rest of the night, where the four of them just slept. Em spent most of the night snuggled up naked with her dad, her head on his chest. Gretchen and Hadley snuggled naked with each other.

At about 10:00 am, Gretchen and Hadley started moving around a bit.

"What time is it?" Gretchen asked quietly as she grabbed her cell phone. "What the fuck? How is it 10:00 already? Get up Hads, we have to go!"

"What are rambling on about, Gretch?" Hadley asked while rubbing her eyes and trying to push her hair out of her face.

"Look, it's 10:00!" Gretchen held out her phone and showed it to Hadley. "We told mom that we would be home by noon to celebrate dad's birthday! We're going to be late!"

"Holy shit! We were supposed to get dad a present. Do we still have time to stop at the store?" Hadley asked.

"No time for that. We are going to disappoint both him and mom. Fuck!" Gretchen worked to get her clothes on quickly.

"We'll think of something great for dad, Gretch. Something memorable. We always do."

They both giggled. Em and her dad must have been so deep in sleep, they didn't move.

The girls scrounged around for their clothes but neither one could locate their panties that they had thrown across the room. Both pulled their hair back using those rubber band things. After they got their clothes on, they hugged and then gently kissed each other on the lips. They held their kiss for a while, taking in the love each had for the other.

Then they headed out. I toggled the cameras to see them leave the cabin, leaving Em and her dad in bed. And their panties on the floor.

12