All Comments on 'My Wife is a Good Neighbour'

by lustdarkly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story

ANOTHER CUCK_A_DODDLE_DoStory just like all the rest with a whore wife who how many std poorT

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I have no words to express how disgusted I feel after reading this. I will never be abusive to anyone who has the balls to write and publish their stories and, as in this case, writes quite well. However this story reaches new terrible depths. The only possible way to rescue this is for a part 2 where the husband realises he is not loved and is simply being used then takes appropriate action. I gave 3 stars only because of the writing not the content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the

This is the latest pointless story on this site. Has anyone pointed out this site works because at the moment you are just still like a newbie. You write promising stories but until you understand this site your stories are just going to be classed as pointless. When normally writing a story you base the story on the characters which is fine. But on this site you base your stories on what they do ( aka have sex in a group or having sex with another woman or watching people have sex voyeur) . Do you understand how it works put it this way nearly all stories on this site have got reference to a wife in them . That is why this site has category’s it’s to help the readers find there stories on what they are into. But it’s to help build up the writers confidence and reputation as well as to build up the respect. So putting this story into the wrong category all it does is attack your confidence. See you had a great choice of either a group category story or a lesbian category story or a voyeur category story. If you had picked one of them category’s you would have been surprised on how well it would have been received. So if you are going to write again please just take a moment and think of what you are about to do. Loving wife category the only thing making it big in this category is BTB stories. The story you wrote is just a plain old boring story in the loving wife category but if you had put it in the voyeur or lesbian or group category’s. The response would probably be ten times better and better likes but hey . So please just keep writing but go try different category’s and have fun doing it but most of all please stay away from the loving wife category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If James dropped her off at the house nude then how could she try and seduce the old guy by removing her clothes?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I saw absolutely no love towards the husband, a huge lack of respect yes, love no. The story should have ended with not only her heading out with James but hubby walking behind them with his suitcase.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Usual disgusting fare from this author. I would never expect anything different or palatable from him.

coopercooperover 3 years ago
Nice story

This was fun ... and great fantasy material for us older gents😺. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great development

Your story is amazing and love the new path you're taking. However, any chance we get to find out what the girls did during the vacation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are you ok

Seriously writer, are you ok. This was a seriously bad story with little to no logical sense and things people say within this story probably would never be used by anyone. Like you got these notions how people speak or act off a porno movie or something. Just nonsense filler you used to push your illogical plot forward. I think you should take a step back and ask yourself are you ok or are you just trying to express your kinks through words and the story is secondary.

If you are serious about writing, try and make the interactions more grounded, flesh out the characters and give reasoning and let the plot expand naturally. This is not good as it currently stands. This is the first and the last story I will read from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As you can grasp from my name. I luv to watch my wife being fucked. My favourite is, my young wife indulging in sex with oldmen, oldmen I like and like to watch them pleasure my sexy young wife. Not into forceful bully men who dominate me and my wife. That's what I like about old John in this story. The reward for being gentle and kind

was hard horny regular sex with my wife...regularly.

The development into her friends joining in was an added bonus to the story, which I enjoyed, but a bit unrealistic though. To continue on from her sex with ol'John would be the introduction of other well endowed oldmen, mybe neighbours or seniors from a club that hubby & wife frequent. Also locations could change to add to the excitement, like a holiday cottage in the country, a hotel. Wife gets a partime job at a antique shop owned by a retired old gent, who fucks my wife regularly, goes on visits up country to antique shows with an overnight stays in hotels. Also many sexy outfits, sex toys, video & photoshoots sessions.

Anyway, for me it was a sexy story and hope you can create others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous