My Wife is a Lying Cheating Bitch

Story Info
Wife is cheating.
2k words
3.49
169k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding Out My Wife is a Lying Cheating Whore

©

Thanks for reading my story, and I hope you enjoy it! Comments and suggestions are very much welcome.

I would like to start with how this story came about and who I am.

My name is Bob O'Reilly, I am 30 now. I'm 5'-7" Red hair and in decent shape. I work in a factory on a production line on second shift and have been for 2 years. I don't have a fancy education, I graduated from high school and no college. I did spend 8 years in the army as a heavy equipment operator. I had 2 tours overseas, one tour in Iran and 1 tour in Afghanistan. I didn't do any fighting but did get shot at a lot. I got married to my high school sweet heart when I got out of the service 3 years ago.

It was great at first but now it is just hell. I found out my wife has been cheating on me the whole time.

I have been going to school to become a truck driver.

I know I have PDS Syndrome because of my time in the service, but I do go to a psychologist for it, 3 times a week.

I didn't feel well one night and came home early from work. I was going to unlock my apartment door and I could hear Rhonda laughing and talking to some guy. They were laughing at me and saying what a dumb ass I was. I wanted to bust in and kill the both of them, but I did learn some good advice from my time in the army. never rush in, never do anything when you are mad. I had to walk away and calm down.

Here I was going to work all night, going to school during the day, and going to a psychologist 3 times a week. The next day I went and talked to my psychologist about it. I told him that I had come really close to killing them, but I decided I would get them back and make them regret it, without me going to jail. He wanted me to start seeing him every day But I told him That I couldn't because of school and that because of him I hadn't killed them.

I took a week's vacation and decided I would find out who this guy was and figure out what to do. I bought 3 small spy cameras on the internet that recorded video and sound, they would activate when there was sound.

I watched my apartment. To try and find out who this guy was. He was coming over every night, that shows how big of a moron I was. I found out his name was John Rich.

In the next 2 days I got a new phone and new phone number. Then I found a new apartment in the next town over. I then went to my landlords to cancel my lease at the end of this month. I went to my bank and changed my savings, checking and credit cards, I canceled my auto and home owner's insurance and went to a new company and got new insurance just for me at the new address. I called the utilities and asked them to change my account and to shut off the utilities at the end of the month at my old address.

I went to my job to talk with HR and asked to change my insurance to just me. I then asked to talk to the plant manager, I went in and I explained what was happening to me, He seemed really nice and told me he had gone through a similar thing, He told me that I could be transferred to a different plant but said it would have to be a third shift position. I told him that would be no problem. He didn't know that I would be quitting in 2 months so that I could start me new job as a truck driver.

He asked me if I had a good lawyer yet? I told him that was going to be the next thing on my list. He gave me his wife's lawyers name Mrs. Jenny Kirts, and told me that she was a real shark. I thanked him and left. I called the lawyers office to make an appointment for the next day. I then went over to a friend's house, Pete, I asked if he could help me move, we had a beer and he said he could get a truck and some friends that could help and that he would just need to know when. I told him that it would be the end of the month, I also told him that I would buy beer and pizza for the guys that helped, he said that was great.

I had got a lot of things done in the last couple days. When I got home, Rhonda was asleep as usual. I got the videos of Rhonda and John fucking in my bed and them talking about me again and of what an idiot I am. I notice that John uses my shower gel, shampoo, mouth wash, shaving cream. The asshole took my toothbrush and stuck it in the toilet, Rhonda laughed. Oh boy am I going fuck them over I was pissed.

The next afternoon, I told Rhonda that I had some things that I had to do. I did not want to be near her or I would kill her, I had to be a great actor. I found out where asshole worked, he is a used car salesman. I went and got all new toiletries, shower gel, shampoo, mouthwash, toothbrush, and tooth paste. I also bought a small gym bag to keep that stuff in. when I went in the shower, I pissed in all my old stuff. Pay back is a bitch, As I was watching the asshole it turns out he has more than one girlfriend. I followed him keeping track of every woman he was messing with. I took pictures of them kissing and hugging, making out, aren't today's cell phone's great with their cameras. I have 2 weeks left to get everything together.

I went to the lawyer's office, I explained to her what was going on I also handed her a flash drive with the videos I had of Rhonda and John. Jenny watched some of it. She was disgusted of what he did to my toothbrush and at how they both laughed about it.

I told her that I had found out that he was dating other married women also. I told her I had video of him with them. I called the other husbands and had them meet us at a restaurant in 5 days, I didn't tell them why, I told her I might have more clients for her. I left and went back to follow John, I found out that he had a motel room that he was renting that he would bring these women to. I bought 2 more spy cameras, I dressed up like a repair man and got the chamber maid Kelly to let me in, I paid her $500.00 I also told her why I was doing what I was doing. She told to me that she was divorced because of a cheating husband and had wished someone had done for her what I was doing for the other husbands.

I told her that I would need to get back into the room to remove the camera after I was done in a few days. She said it would be no problem. I had set one camera on the inside and facing the bed and I moved the curtanas so that I could place one camera on the outside of the window looking in so that the videos would be allowed in court. I found out that one of the women he was fucking was his boss's wife. I copied all the videos on flash drives. I went to the doctor's office and got tested for STD's. It ended up being negative.

5 days later Monday at the restaurant all the husbands showed up with no idea why they were there. My lawyer Jenny introduced me and herself. I handed each husband a flash drive with videos of their wives getting fucked by John, I also gave them all the information about John.

I told them that Friday is when I am having my wife and John served also it is the 30th. Saturday is the 31st and end of the month. I told them everything I had done to get ready to divorce, so they could do similar.

My lawyer Jenny asked me how I was doing? She thanked me for the new clients. All 5 of the other husbands took Jenny as their lawyer also.

Jenny asked me what I had been doing about John and my toothbrush? I asked her if she was sure she wanted to know? She said yes. I told her I had been pissing in the shower gel and the shampoo, as for the tooth paste, she didn't want to know, she just laughed. I gave her all new flash drives to help with the other cases.

I called Kelly the chamber maid so that I could remove the camera's, I also asked her if she would like to go out to dinner Saturday, she said yes.

I called Pete for Friday afternoon, He told me no problem.

I have been staying away from Rhonda, we haven't had sex since I found out she was cheating. I don't even think she noticed. I called and made an all-day spa appointment for her, for Friday, to say I was sorry, she was really happy. She called asshole and told him she was going to be busy Friday; he was not happy.

I had put in for another day off, for Friday

Friday morning Rhonda was all excited and left for her appointment, I called Pete and he showed up with the guy's and truck, we went to work cleaning out my stuff. We had all my stuff packed in 2 hours, they went into the bathroom to get the stuff and I told them not to touch it. By this time Rhonda was served at the spa and John was served at now his ex-job. All the Wife's were served at the same time.

John was found in his motel room, beaten up.

Rhonda was pissed when she got home and found out that I had disappeared and that John had been fucking around on her too.

Rhonda had to move in with her parents. Just as her lawyer thought he had found me at work, I started my job as a Long-haul truck driver. My lawyer Jenny had my power of attorney to get my divorce done. Rhonda was fighting the divorce but ended up giving up. 6 months later I was free.

John walks with a permanent limp and has lost his nuts.

For a while it seemed like every other month something was broken on him. I feel so bad for him yea right.

I guess all the cheating wives were divorced. One guy did this to everyone.

5 years after the divorce I was sitting in a restaurant and someone tapped me on the shoulder, it was Rhonda, she looked like she had aged 10 years. She asked if she could sit down for a few minutes and talk to me. I pointed to the chair and said please. Rhonda teared up and said she was so sorry for what she had done to me. You could have blown me over with a feather. I told her that I had forgiven her years ago. She told me that she had just wanted to get away from her parents and that was why she married me.

I asked if she would eat with me and she said yes. I called the waitress back and Rhonda placed her order. We sat and talked for 2 hours. She had gone back to school and now was a nurse, I told her that I was still driving trucks cross country.

I now stop over every time I am in town and we go out and spend the nights in bed together. Now we are FWB.