All Comments on 'My Wife is a Party Girl Pt. 02'

by happytreefriend

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The only thing he should have given his wife was a divorce. What a slut.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Ho him, another cuck tale

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

I guess these two very unlikable people deserve each other. I need a shower to get the stench of this story off me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yuck!!

nestorb30nestorb309 months ago

Never understood the cuck thing, How can these guys look themselves in the mirror, do they have any self respect?

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhy9 months ago

I don't think this story could be any more loaded with cliches. Wife is a dirty tramp at a party who all too willingly and easily just takes random dicks, hubby thinks he's jealous but really just a pathetic weakling so he let's her off the hook going behind his back, and of course every dick is a tree trunk. She must have really found her gold mine to go to a party of strangers and they all have kickstands.

hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

Run. Run fast. Run now.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Don't care for the SPH part of it

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

5 stars! sounds like the perfect marriage! Hubby jacks off to wife's stories of other men, while she keeps checking out bigger and bigger cocks until she finds one that fits her perfectly and she can keep. Then she will ditch her smaller cock hubby for the big cock she really loves. She will be happy with the bigger cock until she finds an even bigger one, then change them out again. She will keep doing that until she gets aides or reaches the point of not having a sex drive anymore. Sounds like a match made in heaven. I always liked hearing about my women's adventures also. But realized that it was just encouraging them to cheat until we broke up. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not anything worh reading at all.

kirei8kirei89 months ago

He and wifey celebrated for three days straight. The stories urged him on and they

re-enacted everything. A few months later both started feeling under the weather. They went together to the doctor and both were told they had HIV. Oh well, they still had each other. A year later, he developed AIDS and died. She lived an extended life and lasted 25 more years. Every day of that 25 years was eaten up by guilt. She quelled that guilt by fucking every married man she could ruining thousands of lives.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

Just responding in the same disgusted fashion as most of the other comments, is exactly what the writer wants. Yes, the husband is mentally retarded: his wife is a cheating slut. Neither she nor her BFF friend have any respect for the husband, mainly because he is weak and pathetic. No better than a doormat. Thus, a willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It would go against every fiber of my being to accept and/or allow my wife to cheat / fuck other men - let alone want to watch it happen. But then, I’m a man - an alpha. At the same time, there’s no double standard. I owe my wife the same fidelity I expect from her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sounds like no marriage at all, just another sad, depressing tale of how men in the UK no longer truly exist, and they just get fucked over by some snaggle-toothed slag, and somehow end up liking it. Only in the rubble of a collapsed former Empire, with all the real men long did in faraway lands, could this sort of bullshit occur.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, not in my universe. Ass meet curb.

DazzyDDazzyD9 months ago

Did The I did not finish the story , nor did I rate it! Rachel should be dealt with harshly! Who thinks up this crap!

TajfaTajfa9 months ago

What she did is irrelevant. If they had discussed this kink and agreed beforehand then that is between them. The fact is she cheated and lied about it. If she can do that once she can do it again.

galisongalison9 months ago

Freaking awesome. I loved the first one and was not expecting a part two. Thank you, your writing is great.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You waited 10 whole years to write this sequel 'suck tale' sorry 'cuck tale'. Why???? This Loving Wife cat. is full of these types of stories-the same stuff over and over again. I was hoping that you happytreefriend after 10 years might have achieved a eureka moment with this sequel story and would have blown our socks off with originality. but what you gave us was more of the same-too bad so sad....better luck with your next story but don't wait another 10 years plz-you do have some nice writing skills!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wouldn't fuck her with a 10-foot pole! she's on her own....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i liked the story.pure fantasy and not to be taken as real but the comments?do guys actually read them to get pissed off?sanctamoneous pricks who by their own standards shouldn't even be on here and by their own logic are actually cheating on their own wives as i'm sure they are disgusted with themselves after they have to clear up their mess

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story please continue. And thank you.

As for the readers that commented so negatively, you must be a closed-minded, insecure bunch of little children.

Magellanic14Magellanic147 months ago

Great story! Amazing to see you come back to it after all these years. Please keep it going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous