My Wife is a Party Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eventually the party started winding down and pretty much everyone had left or was in a room. Rachel was off in a room fucking Mike, the guy from the back seat. I ended up in the living room, talking to the only other person still there.

"His name was Seth, and he was really cute. We were both being flirty, and he was telling me how he thought I was really hot. As we chatted, I knew I wasn't done being slutty for the night. A dirty idea popped into my head and I asked Seth of he liked my body. He agreed of course and then I asked him if he wanted to see more of it. 'Hell yeah!' he said.

"I led him to the couch and told him to sit down. Then I did a slow strip tease.

"I slid my jeans off and kicked them away. Then I took off my shirt, letting my tits free. It was turning me on to see him enjoying my body.

"So now I was wearing only panties. I walked up to him, turned around, and I grinded my ass in his lap. He reached around and squeezed my titties as I was grinding on him. I could feel a hard bulge forming in his shorts.

"I turned around to face him and he grabbed my panties and slid them off of me. His hands moved around to my ass and he leaned forward and started eating me out. His tongue was all over my pussy as he squeezed my ass.

"His mouth and hands felt amazing, but after a few minutes my legs were feeling weak. I pushed him gently back against the couch and dropped to my knees between his legs. I could see a very big lump in his shorts. I undid the button on his shorts while he took his shirt off. I grabbed the waistband of his shorts and underwear, and he lifted his hips so I could take everything off. I slid his shorts and underwear down to his ankles, and his hard cock sprang up and slapped his stomach. It was huge!

"'Holy shit!,' I told him. 'Your dick is so big!'

"He laughed and said 'So I've been told.'

"I couldn't wait to get his cock in my mouth. I grabbed it and pointed it upwards. I put my tongue on his balls and then dragged my tongue slowly up his shaft until I got the tip. I looked up at his face and sucked the head into my mouth. His face contorted and he gasped in pleasure. I slid my lips down, taking him to my throat. I relaxed my throat and moved down on his cock even further. I went down as far as I could but I couldn't quite deep throat him. I was out of practice with a cock that size.

"I sucked his dick for a while, bobbing up and down his big shaft. He had his hand on my head, and he would push down as I got near the bottom, forcing every bit of his cock into my mouth. He kept telling me how good it felt and how sexy I was with his cock in my mouth. I played with myself while I sucked him; I was feeling so slutty and turned on.

"I was just going to suck him off and swallow his load. But I couldn't stop thinking about how good his big cock would feel inside me. My pussy was on fire. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I took my mouth off of his cock and climbed up onto the couch. I straddled him while up on my knees, and I reached underneath myself to grab his cock and aim it at my pussy. I lowered my hips and guided the tip of his cock until it was just starting to touch me down there.

"I stayed there for a moment, teasing him. The very tip of his dick was starting to penetrate me. 'Do you want me?' I said playfully. 'Do you want to feel my hot wet pussy on your dick?'

"'Oh God yes' he said. 'I want to feel you so bad.'

"I gave him a playful grin and put my hands on his shoulders, then began to slide down his dick.

"I was really wet but I still had to go slowly since his cock was a lot bigger than I have been used to lately. I sank down lower and lower, and it felt like his dick would never end. Eventually I made it all the way, and my ass was on his thighs. I stayed there for a minute, completely full of his huge cock. It felt so damn good to be filled that way.

"Then I started riding him, slowly at first, moving my hips up and down, feeling the incredible sensation of my pussy sliding on his dick.

"I moved faster, really fucking him now. His hands were all over me, grabbing my tits and my ass and my hips, as I slammed myself repeatedly down on him. Then I came.

"My pussy convulsed around his cock and my whole body was shaking as I continued to move up and down.

"Then he looked into my eyes and said 'Your pussy feels so good. I want to fuck you now.'

"Before I could reply he grabbed my waist and lifted me up and off of his dick, and told me to lie down on the ground. I slid down onto my knees on my way to get onto my back, and as my face was level with his cock I couldn't resist having it in my mouth again.

"'Oh fuuuck,' he said as I took him into my mouth. I could taste myself on him as I sucked his dick. I bobbed up and down a few times and then looked up at him and said 'fuck me.'

"I laid down with my back on the carpet, my feet on the ground and my knees in the air. My knees were spread open, my pussy eagerly waiting for his huge dick. He got down on his knees so he was kneeling between my legs. His cock was hovering over my body.

"He grabbed the shaft and put the tip of his cock on my stomach, then he slowly moved back and dragged it down to my clit. He rubbed the head on my clit. Now it was his turn to tease me.

"'You want me to fuck you?' he said. 'Do you want me to put my cock back inside you?'

"'Fuck yes!' I almost screamed. 'Fuck me with that big dick!'

"Then he slid into me. He leaned forward onto his forearms, and I wrapped my legs around him. He stayed there for a moment, his cock completely inside me, letting me feel the fullness.

"Then he fucked me.

"He started off slowly, but built up speed quickly. Soon he was thrusting hard and fast. His big dick was pounding into me, over and over. His big balls were bouncing of my ass. My feet were now sticking straight up into the air. I had almost forgotten what it felt like to be properly fucked by a stud with a big cock. I was in ecstasy.

"He kept going, seeming to keep his hard and fast pace endlessly. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and I turned my head and I saw Rachel sitting in a nearby armchair. I vaguely wondered how long she had been there watching us, but then quickly turned my attention back to the big dick that was relentlessly fucking me.

"I could feel another orgasm building as he kept thrusting into me. My pussy was in Heaven. I bit my lower lip to keep from crying out when I came. He grinned as he could feel me cumming on his dick.

"He fucked me through my orgasm and then I saw his face start to contort and I knew he was going to cum soon. Part of me really wanted him to cum inside me. I wanted to feel his cock flex as he filled me with his load. But I love it when a guy cums in my mouth, and I can taste it and swallow it. So I told him 'Put your dick in my mouth, I want you to cum down my throat.'

"He moved quickly, pulling his dick out of my pussy and straddling my face, with his knees on either side of my head. He bent down over me so his cock was pointed down at my face, then he thrusted forward and shoved his cock all the way into my mouth and throat. His balls were resting on my chin.

"He slowly fucked my mouth, sliding his shaft across my tongue. He moved his cock almost all the way out so just the tip was in my mouth. Then he exploded.

"Hot cum was filling my mouth, and I tried to swallow fast but some of it dribbled out and down my cheek. My hands were on his shaft, I was pumping him as he kept cumming and cumming.

"After I swallowed what felt like a few mouthfuls of his jizz, his cock finally stopped cumming. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and it was hanging over my face, semi-hard now. I kissed the tip and winked at him. 'Thanks for the fuck,' I said.

"'I will gladly fuck you whenever you want.' he replied, grinning.

"As Seth was getting dressed, he tried to exchange phone numbers but I turned him down. I told him I was a married woman. He looked shocked for a moment but then told me I should still have his number in case I ever needed something from him that my husband couldn't give me.

"'You mean like that big cock?' Rachel said, looking at his crotch. We all laughed. Rachel explained to him that I lived in another state and was going back soon. He looked disappointed. Then Rachel told him that she wouldn't mind taking his big dick for a spin one day and so she gave him her number and he seemed satisfied.

"Seth left, and I realized how late it was and how exhausted I felt. Rachel had brought me a blanket and told me to get some sleep and we could get one of the guys to drive us back home in the morning. I was asleep almost as soon as my head touched the cushions."

I looked up at my wife's face from down where I was between her legs. She had just told me a true story about being with other men, and in that moment as I looked at her face I had never loved her more. And I had also never been hornier.

"That was really fucking hot," I told her.

"Glad you liked it." She smiled. "Now get up here and put your dick in me."

I moved over the top of her and my achingly hard dick was almost to her pussy when I stopped. My face was right over hers and I was looking into her eyes.

"Tell me again how it felt to have Seth's big cock inside you," I said. "Did it feel better than mine?"

"It was fucking amazing. His huge cock stretched me and filled me in way that yours just can't. His cock touched parts of me that you will never be able to."

"Oh honey," I said and slid my cock into her. It went in really easily. Because she was so wet and turned on? or because Seth loosened her pussy with his big dick?

I came immediately after my dick was inside of her. It was the strongest orgasm I ever had. My cock felt like it was exploding.

"That's right baby, give me your load," she cooed in my ear. "Cum inside me while you think about Seth's huge cock fucking your wife's tight little pussy."

I moaned into the side of her neck. Thoughts of a big cock fucking Stephanie were filling my head as I finished cumming.

I rolled off of her and onto my back, and felt completely drained, literally and figuratively.

Stephanie rolled onto her side to face me and snuggled up next to me, with her hand on my chest. "That was really hot," she said. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said.

"I think we can have a lot of fun with this. We can talk about it more tomorrow. Maybe I'll tell you about last night."

"Last night? What do you mean? Did you do something else?" I was confused and curious.

"Well, all I will say for now is that it was just me and Rachel, and it involved the number sixty-nine."

I was speechless.

"Good night honey, get some sleep," she said. She kissed my cheek and rolled over on her other side. She fell asleep soon after.

12