All Comments on 'My Wife is a Sex-Crazed Deviant'

by inhalesdeeply

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
oldcouriousoldcouriousalmost 3 years ago

very good I wish I had a wife like her and looking forward to hearing how you both like black cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great detail and flow. Really enjoyed the pacing and story. Was wanting to be there with you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seriously? The cunt and her cuck are both deviants and should be removed from our world

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Personally, cannot see what you have to complain about, it was you that took her to a swingers club where you both enjoyed yourself's. Now, she's discovered she like sex, a lot of it and it appears you can't keep up, tough, don't light the fire, if you don't have the wood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOL wasn’t it what you wanted?? Celebrate it get the fuck on the fucking train Don’t you love her? Doesn’t she excite you?? Take advantage of it be a proud stag and make her your vixen or be a poor cuckold with a hotwife... the decision is yours only!

ZoofManZoofManalmost 3 years ago

Always a great image of being forced to swallow seamen. A healthy dose of mariners perhaps, but it does rather spoil the flow. Maybe next time it could be 'Carly All At Sea'?

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

When the main male turns into a weak, spineless, doormat... and we are meant to feel sorry for him. Wake the fuck up, ya gormless idiot. Grow a pair and tell that cheating slut wife that it is NOT ok to go and suck and fuck anyone, anytime. Simply allowing the slut to arrange for some stranger to come to your HOME, without discussing it with you, was wrong. Grow a pair FFS.

Tell her you are cancelling the fuck night PLUS you are going to contact her work manager and tell him of her sexual adventures at work. Jeez, this is just so stupid. If she complains, kick the bitch out FFS. Don't put up with her crap. If you BOTH went to the swingers club and "played" together, well ok. But this is not sharing. It is her gone wild without discussing it with you first.

inhalesdeeplyinhalesdeeplyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Author : I love that people are getting so heated about this story... Remember everyone, it's a work of fiction. Nonetheless, I'm enjoying provoking such strong emotions !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your charaters shold get a lot of diseases and die for realism. :)

Also, please dont bring racist bullshit with that tyrone guy.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years ago

I’m sorry this fiction and I’m sorry the main man was not encouraging to his wife. The realistic part is that women truly are more bold, brazen and willing than men are. I have loved some very slutty women and the sluttier they were, the better I loved them!

I have written several true stories of our escapades . Please read them, vote 5’s and leave some nasty comments!

Tcs1956

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinhalesdeeply@inhalesdeeply
Following a very naughty text conversation with a female work colleague she suggested that I should consider writing something a little more structured. She told me that not only did my writing turn her on whilst we were texting, but that she would read our chats again later ...