All Comments on 'My Wife is Finally Fulfilled'

by swalk

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
13 inches of cucumber, eh?

Where, exactly, did that go? Why is nine inches of cock such a stretch after 13 inches of cucumber? Really badly written giant cock idiocy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I agree with the previous comment. I mean really? 13 inches of cucumber yet she struggles with a 9 inch cock? Did you even THINK about what you were writing? But don't worry Systech24 will be along shortly to favourite your 'story'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Good story badly written. Get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GOOD HOT STORY

Thanks for a good loving wife sex story.Most of us here love a hot wife that loves to be with other men.Thats what this site is about or should be.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
The title...

The title should have been: "Heading for my second divorce"! It's not difficult to understand why his 1st wife divorced him. What is difficult to understand is: With all he said about this marriage, how had it lasted 20 years? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gues I

Could call this a lousey story, but it really just sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@good hot story

Most of us? Beg to pardon anon, from reading the comments I'd say most of us disagree with you. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Known fact

Greeks do not have big cocks!

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Say goodby to your wife

Hubby now fully understands that his wife is a size queen and he is no longer desirable to her. Give her a while to shop around to find her "choice cock" and hubby will be history! These stories are about as real as the Jerry Springer show - no wait these are the people that go on that show and shows like it. Remember beauty fades but dumb is forever! Have a nice life!

swalkswalkabout 7 years agoAuthor
Any comment is welcome on my first attempt good or bad

As I said, this is my first attempt to incorporate some fact and fiction, as for the comment about my first divorce - she died. Where the notion of a 13 inch item came from I have not idea - and grabbed a decent size cucumber from the salad draw!

I thought the moderator checked all work prior to publishing and as an international editor for some 20 years I would have also thought the Literotica moderators would have proposed corrections or changes or they also wrong?

Temptations1Temptations1about 7 years ago
Idiots

The author explained this was a work of both fact and fiction, no where was 13 inches mentioned. No where did the author mention divorce, it has become very clear that those leaving negative silly snide comments did not read the intro. I also commend the author Swalk to not rising to the bait of idiots on this site which I have visited for for about 10 years and negative people like them should be blocked. It does nothing but put off individuals from submitting a story which in turn could kill Literotica. Give us another one Swalk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get an editor

Poorly constructed story. The big cock and the bigger cucumber ideas really need to be rethought. It was kinda silly. This is a marriage heading for divorce. Your story simply didn't go that far.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 7 years ago
I will never understand

the masochist wimps named "Anonymous" who come to a "Loving Wives" erotic site to moralize as if nobly about women who enjoy their bodies without suffering for it and men who like to see them enjoy themselves and somehow deal with it. This site is not a church for pompous preaching! The story itself displayed and examined some difficult feelings an average man with an exceptionally responsive wife can have in the presence of an exceptional man, and said as much early on. Very well done! Five! I do wish the moralists would go elsewhere, so a story's score could represent its insights into human sexuality and its literary achievements, not merely its agreement with pompous prigs.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 7 years ago
Maybe Long, But Skinny

Dildos are sold up to about 2 1/2 inch diameter. Two-inch is fairly common - that is a circumference of 6 1/4 inches. Dimitri's pecker, at 4 inches around would look almost like a 9 inch broom handle.. Somewhat better at 5, but not a 'stuffer!'

I believe you contradict your 'finger insertion' record. Earlier, I think you wrote 4 fingers, but at the 'villa' Dimitri got 4 in, a feat you mention never having done. Probably, Dimitri's fingers are thicker than the author's, but that is irrelevant!

3*. Needs organizational editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

the ravings of a lunatic, another sick fuck who gets off whoring out his wife

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
Good First Story!

This isn’t half bad for a first story. Of course the Trolls who live under the LW bridge will never agree; in fact I don’t think they know just what they do want. If one is to believe their comments, one would be led to think they want stories about a husband and wife who truly love each other. Should the wife slip up and fall for a charming guy’s line, the husband should either beat her to a pulp, or kick her into the street with a big red “A” burned into her forehead. We’ll never be sure what they do want since few of them seem capable of writing anything beyond a few dozen words of poison pen comments..

I want to say I agree with VickieTern’s comment. She is right on target.

Now to your story. I had a few suggestions, but when I read your comment about serving as an international editor I became unsure of my points since different countries use different standards. It would help greatly if members stated there location.

By USA standards I think you could have been better by using dialogue to help show us the story, instead of telling it as you did. Study some of the Hall of Fame writers to decide if this would help you.

I love the way you didn’t have the wife woofing the husband, instead she continued to make him part of the action. We see very little of that here.

Keep on writing—looking forward to your next story. cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Do you ever wonder if its one or two authors, with half a dozen ID's each, spewing this bullshit?

Or maybe they just all cut and paste from each others stories? They all sound basically the same. Change the names, the ages, the locations, the nationalities, and the race, and you've got Cuck Story In A Box. Just add a wimpy husband and a big cock whore wife and bake until done. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good first story!

I enjoyed it in spite of the clunky writing and third person "bar room tale" style. It's an insight into one man's psyche and it sure has attracted comments. So keep writing and work on the basics: sentence construction, dialogue, punctuation, spelling, and so forth. You seem to have a good storytelling instinct. And ignore all the haters. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Colored guy?

Are you shitting me? That is where I stopped reading. It is 2017 for Christ sake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fucking

Hot

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dont you guys overseas

Know to not say colored guy. All you people on earth with a story should be traine authors and talk like us Americans. Be like me dammit, its nigget.

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
im totally hetero

But my life is so fuking miserable i am going to start reading queer stories and bashing them. Yeah, that will be a lot of fun.

swalkswalkabout 7 years agoAuthor
Did not wish to to attend and I have a good number of coloured Friends

I used the term coloured as here in the UK and I am well known to a community association in Brixton/advisor ( I am white) the term nigga or black is seen as rationally very poor and not acceptable. Hence not wishing to offend I opted for coloured.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fucking

shit

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@carolinadreamer-good first story?

Really? Always thought you were a perverted fuck, now I know for sure.

sweetbabyjamessweetbabyjamesabout 7 years ago
Good first story-write more

I gave this story a 4. I loved the content. The writing could use a little work but it is a good first story.

First of all to the author, whenever you submit a story here, you are going to get the haters and the trollers. So just ignore them.

What I like about Literotica is the stories are separated into categories so you can find the type of stories you want. I always go straight to the Loving Wives because I am a cuck wannabe. In real life, I have begged my wife to fuck other men while I watch and join in and she won't. So I get off reading about it and making the best of my fantasy.

So this story has some of the stuff I like. I like the fact that Kay went through a seduction. She just didn't go out and fuck a guy.....she went through a process where she was ready for it and once she crossed the line, she didn't want to go back and enjoyed what her husband was letting her do.

That's the way it should be and let's face it, there are some women that are size queens. Some women (not most) but some women crave big cocks. This is what this story is about and she had had one in the past and finally after years of marriage, gets to act it out again. That is hot.

Finally, I like the fact that she took him bareback and begged him to cum in her. I have lost many erections, reading a story or watching a vid when the guy puts on a condom. It really kills the mood for me.

Don't get discouraged...please write more and check out my latest story about my fantasy night with India Summer ( see me at sweetbabyjames)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

story! Annony is just a fucking pos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold

This cuck is mentally deranged with his brains in his cock end, and pimping out his wife.

Coloured, just that all human kind are different shades colours, just to point out no one is entirely black- black is a lack of colour- but if you look the darkest negroes you will see they are a long way from being pure black. Were as white is the mix of all colours of the rainbow and no one who is classed as white is not pure white either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why marry her?

If she needs a big cock so bad she obviously doesn't "need" you, so why get married? It doesn't make sense. Marriage is about commitment - to one another!

You are nothing better than a poor pimp! At least a good pimp gets paid. You just take the fuck and move on to the next cock. Pathetic is all I can see, sorry but reality is jaded in my favor.

Smoke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Correct

Your thoughts are correct, your dear wife is just a shortest you hired for a few years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another cuck shit. Stick to your day job, this story is the same ole boring crap.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Crap, wrong category.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler9 months ago

All the usual sexless cucks denigrating. Fuck them! Well that’s probably what they want. Sexy story! Cheers 🥂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous