My Wife Is Shared with a Friend

Story Info
Sophisticated, petite wife agrees to play with a friend.
2.8k words
4.33
57.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samandjean
samandjean
178 Followers

The following is a true story of how my wife, Jean and I played with a friend of mine (Bill) over a period of 6 months.

Bill was originally a business acquaintance. We worked in the same field, although he was 10 years younger. He and I got to be friends. Bill was very charming, funny and outgoing, with a confident air. He was only 5-8 but he was muscular and was a runner to keep in shape. He and I would go out to lunch from time to time and have a good laugh.

After knowing him for a few years, he started to tell me about some of his sexual partners and exploits. He was at that time started dating a cute dark-haired girl named Ashley. Bill told me that when Ashley first saw his cock, she said: "Oh my, this must be my lucky day!" I was intrigued, not thinking that average size Bill had a big cock. I must admit I got a hard-on right there thinking about the possibility of Bill and Jean getting together.

Jean is a petite 5-2 with a pretty face, shoulder length dark hair, large natural breasts, a thin waist, great legs and shapely ass. I can honestly say that her body is almost perfect if you like a shapely Italian hourglass figure. She keeps in shape by going to the gym every day.

Jean and I went long periods of time between having another guy pleasure her. She was very, very picky and would only get into a relationship with someone she met in real life who appealed to her on more than just a sexual level. A very high standard to meet. It had been almost 10 years since her last session with the lawn guy and we had struck out with several others. Jean would reject nearly all of my proposed candidates.

Once I heard Bill tell me about his big cock made me think of him as a candidate for Jean. I'm not sure why I didn't think of him before since he was good looking, charming and funny, characteristics that Jean would like. I guess it was probably that up until then I thought of him more in a business setting, not a personal, sexual one. Our conversation about sex and the fact that he had a big cock pushed him over the edge to make him seem a real possibility, I guess.

I should describe Jean's preferences about physical appearance, including cock size. She liked someone good looking and in good shape, of course. Confident, funny and charming were necessary for her interested. She was not a "size queen" by any means, but a big cock did add to the attraction for her. She is petite and doesn't need a monster size cock. Jean did have a submissive streak, and a big cock made her feel more submissive to a guy, she admitted. She also liked to be "filled up" so she preferred thickness over length. I also wanted to see her take a big cock and be submissive to the guy, serving his sexual needs. It was a definite turn-on for me.

I asked Bill how big was he? He told me a former gf had been impressed with his size and measured it. He was at least 7.5 inches long and very thick. (Mine is under 6 inches.) He admitted he found Jean very sexy and when asked if he wanted me to share her pics with him, Bill became very excited. I sent him a few milder ones first and he said: "You are a nice guy but what did you do to deserve Jean? She is stunning!" I asked if he wanted to see more and he replied: "YOU BET I DO!" I then sent him some more explicit pics and asked him: "Would you do her?" He replied: "In a heartbeat!"

I discussed with him the possibility of actually sharing Jean with him. He couldn't believe I was serious at first, but I assured him I was. Jean's cock sucking skills (slow, long and sensuous with a lot of tongue licking) were discussed and he became very excited. Jean had met him but hadn't spent much time getting to know him. The three of us got together for dinner and had a great time. Jean admitted he was good looking, sexy, charming and funny. I reminded her about his big cock, too. She was coy but I could see her thinking about it. She admitted that a nice thick cock filling up her petite little pussy sounded fun. After a few days of me bugging her for an answer, she finally said to go ahead and set it up. I told Bill and he was ecstatic.

We set up a date for Bill to come over and play with Jean the next Saturday afternoon. Jean was a little nervous since she was older now and wasn't sure a younger guy would find her that attractive. Plus, it had been a long time and she was a little concerned about "performing" in front of me. I tried to reassure her and kept her on edge for the next week by playing with her breasts and licking her pussy, without letting her cum. By the end of the week, she was very interested and hot for sex with Bill, despite her reservations. A couple times during the week, Jean begged me to let her cum, but I refused. I told her that she'd just have to wait for Bill. I let her know that I wanted her to get on her knees and suck Bill's big cock until he came in her mouth. She demurely agreed, but said she was really looking forward to him filling her pussy with his thick cock.

I spoke to Bill during the week by phone and email. He was really excited and couldn't wait for Saturday. I told him the plan about having her get on her knees, suck his cock and cum in her mouth first. He laughed and said he'd be happy to oblige. We talked about how fun this would be and hopefully, it would be repeated. Bill could tell I was really into this and he started talking more and more explicitly about how much he was going to love having my beautiful, loving wife to play with and enjoy, with her husband looking on. He couldn't wait to have Jean lick and suck his cock for much of the afternoon. Bill loved blowjobs and even though his girlfriend, Ashley, loved his cock, she wasn't that good at them.

On Saturday, Jean was getting a little nervous again. She was fussing about what to wear for Bill. We decided on this semi-sheer negligee. You could see the outline of her areolas and hairy pussy underneath. I wanted to finger her and play with her but she said I had to wait.

Bill showed up in his T shirt and shorts. Jean was a little hesitant and shy at first, knowing that she would soon be doing the most intimate things a woman could do, with a man she hardly knew. Bill was excited, talkative and his usual charming self. He tried to put Jean at ease and complimented her on how sexy she looked. His eyes were devouring her breasts and legs.

She went up to him and hugged him, letting him kiss her and cup her ass with his hands. She took his hand and guided him over to the couch, where that sat together as we talked. Jean was a little shy still. Bill kept looking down at her breasts, which were semi-exposed beneath the thin material. Jean would look up and smile at him from time to time. Finally, Bill leaned over and started to kiss her. She responded and I could tell their tongues were wrestling. Jean moaned a little as they kissed. Bill reached up and started massaging her breasts. I told Jean to take off the negligee so Bill could admire her hot body. I was completely hard by this time, watching the two of them with the preliminaries.

Jean stood there naked in front of Bill and his hands roamed over her body, including fingering her pussy. She was moaning softly as her body was responding to him. Finally, I told Bill to show her what he had. He pulled off his T shirt and dropped his shorts. He was probably two thirds or so hard, and Jean looked down at his cock. She let out a little gasp as she saw it, and slowly started massaging it in her hands. She commented on it size and thickness ( "Oh wow!"). Bill was smiling at her as she caressed and stroked his cock.

I told Jean to get on her knees and they both moved away from the couch into the middle of the room and she slowly dropped down in front of him. She looked up at him sort of in awe and resumed caressing his manhood. Finally, she leaned forward and kissed the tip of it and started kissing and smelling his shaft and balls. Jean loves the smell of a man's balls and she started moaning as she smelled Bill. (I had warned him not to shower too soon before meeting.) I was almost shaking with excitement as I saw my petite little wife sexually serving this other guy - almost a stranger to her. She said: "I don't know if this will fit in my mouth!" as she finally took his head past her lips. Bill groaned loudly as she began to suck on it.

Jean isn't an in and out, in and out kind of girl when she is sucking cock. She lovingly kisses and caresses it, sucking it in, twirling her tongue along the sensitive underside, and then licking it some more before she takes it into her mouth again. Bill commented on her great cock sucking skills and kept moaning in appreciation for how she was servicing him. He grabbed her head and caressed her hair as she continued to make love to his cock. Jean was making soft slobbery sounds along with some quiet moans as she continued to suck him. I pulled out my cock and started to stroke it. The both looked over and smiled as I masturbated. As Bill would continue to comment on how good it felt and how good she was, she would look up at him and smile. Once in a while she would look over at me and smile in a lusty way, partly to make sure I was still enjoying the performance.

Bill was very excited by seeing Jean kneeling on the floor, submissive to his sexual desires and doing such a good job sucking and licking him. As I said, Jean is a little submissive, so this position contributed to this feeling, I'm sure. I don't know if it was 10 minutes or more but finally, Bill started to moan more and told her he was about to come. I repeated my request that he come in her mouth, and Bill held her head gently with both hands as he moaned loudly, shooting his cum into her mouth. The size of his cock in her petite mouth meant that she couldn't swallow or accommodate it all so quickly, so it started to leak out of the sides of her mouth. What a beautiful sight! Bill and I had discussed saving up his cum for the past week so he'd be able to cum a lot and more than once.

Once Bill had cum in Jean's mouth, she lovingly played with his cock and licked the cum that would leak out. Jean really seemed mesmerized by it. Finally, they both moved back over to the couch. Jean kept smiling and said she really enjoyed sucking Bill and his "beautiful cock." Bill told her how amazing she was and how skilled. We all talked for a little while to let Bill recover. Bill would lean over and kiss and caress Jean from time to time, and she would respond.

Finally, it was time to go upstairs and let Bill take her in our guest bed. Earlier in the week, Jean had asked if they could spend the first 20 minutes together without me there. She was afraid she'd be too hesitant to let me watch her "perform" and she wanted some time to get used to being intimate with Bill. I had reluctantly agreed to this even though I really wanted to see the first moment Bill entered her with his cock. With all she was doing for me, I couldn't refuse, however.

It was quite the sight - seeing Jean holding Bill's hand and guiding him up the stairs. They both smiled down at me and joked about the next 20 minutes. I really had a hard time watching them go and then sitting there quietly while they enjoyed each other's bodies. That 20 minutes seemed interminable. I was stroking my cock carefully because I didn't want to cum too soon.

Finally, the time was up and I entered the guest room. Jean and Bill both looked up and smiled at me. They were on the bed and Bill was playing with her breasts, sucking them and squeezing them. They said that Bill had made love to her missionary style but they had stopped after a while knowing I would want to watch the climax. I asked Jean if she liked Bill's big, thick cock and she said: "Oh yeah." Bill was fully erect and I told them to continue. Bill looked down at Jean lustily and then slowly mounted her and slid into her obviously wet pussy. Jean looked back up at Bill in a sexy way and moaned as he slowly entered. her. He had to go slowly at first due to his size but he picked up the pace as Jean was able to accommodate him. She started moaning and squealing as she felt his cock reaching inside of her and filling her up completely. I was a little jealous of Bill's ability to make her respond like this but my horniness won out over that feeling.

Because Bill had already cum he was able to continue for a long time, but it was obvious he was really into fucking Jean. He kept telling her how beautiful and sexy she was, and how he loved her body. Jean would tell him how big his cock felt inside her and how it filled her up completely. She would look over at me from time to time to gauge my reaction.

At Bill's request, they changed positions a few times and Bill really liked fucking her doggy style, even pulling her hair for part of it. She could really feel the full length of his cock this way and was really moaning and squealing from Bill's deep strokes. They took breaks from time to time and Jean would suck my cock for a few minutes, although I still didn't want to cum yet. Jean was getting very comfortable with Bill by this point, and was even playing with his cock and sucking him to keep him hard.

Finally, it was time for them to finish since it had been over an hour for this session. We had agreed that Bill could cum in her pussy and Jean wanted him to finish in her in the missionary position. Jean's legs were spread and up in the air, bent at the knees and Bill thrust into her harder and harder. Bill started to groan loudly as he finally deposited his semen into Jean's pussy. She was very vocal, too (more vocal than she usually is with me). Afterward, Jean let me cum in her with Bill's cum still in her. It felt very slippery but fantastic.

Both of them really enjoyed it and agreed we should all do it again. Bill especially couldn't believe he was able to continue to fuck a hot wife who looked as beautiful as Jean. We all got together about once a week for the next six months. Bill insisted on taking Jean's ass even though she did not enjoy anal sex. She submissively agreed, however and that was a session I'll never forget. She squealed and cried as he fucked her little ass.

I never got tired of seeing them together. Bill then got engaged to his girlfriend, Ashley. He told us he couldn't continue with our sex sessions even though he loved. them. He said if Ashley ever found out, "She would kill me and then both of you." He said she was very jealous and would never agree to sharing him.

That is the story of our most exciting sexual adventure.


samandjean
samandjean
178 Followers