All Comments on 'My Wife Is Shared with a Friend'

by samandjean

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Quite nice. And well crafted. Pleasantly matter-of-fact style, but there is nowhere to go from here with this pairing. 52 followers after only 3 prior stories is a compliment to your writing.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

A sophisticated whorewife? Now that’s a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Welcome to cuckland

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Question?:

Quote "That is the story of our most exciting sexual adventure"

When you say OUR, what did you mean?

Husband's character wasn't involved at all!

Your "wifesharing" tag is stupid as well. Well... as much as the rest of your story! -1

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

Very exciting to have a regular to share your wife with. Like that you stayed out of cuck land without the sperm slurping humiliation, etc. right and proper that you got to enjoy seconds after gifting your wife to him.

hornycarolhornycarolabout 3 years ago

I loved it and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My husband of 9 years enjoys watching me get fucked, always by a friend we have known for a lengthy time and can trust to be discreet and healthy. I love being very submissive and crave being used like a whore. You wife may get to that mindset. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We are a bit similar, my wife is barely 4'9" and 93 pounds. She is also a bit top heavy, her "B" size breasts appear large on her tiny frame.

For the 1st decade we were married, nothing really happened, until one night with drinks going on, three couples got to talking about our wive's boobs.

Shelly, the biggest of them has never been bashful and she tugged up her top and flashed us, giggling. That got Sara to do the same, we guys were all hooting and hollering. Then Sharon, my wife, got up and did a naughty dance, letting one boob at a time out, then pulling up her skirt and flashing her panties.

Gary, Shelly's wife wondered aloud what it would be like to fuck Sharon, since Shelly was around 5-10" and probably 175 or so. That started it, I wondered what it would be like with Shelly. She grinned and told me I could try it if I wanted to. Off to the races, Shelly sat in my lap, Sharon sat in Gary's and Sara and her boyfriend sat and watched. Since then, we trade off, all six of us fairly regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She is only 4’ 11” and 90 pounds, and loves ‘petite’ stories. She is a lot like Jean and is picky about who she plays with. In our 20 years of marriage, she has had only five lovers and each one was for less than a year.

She had her first when we were 22-years old and had only been married two years. We had never even considered sharing her. However, she was getting hit on by an attractive, 30-ish man at work. She told me about it and we just both laughed it off.

However, at the company Christmas party he sat at our table during dinner, was quite engaging, and danced with her more than I did. I could see her body molding itself freely to his, during the slow dances. Also, I could see that they were talking animatedly about something, which seemed interesting to her.

Near the end of the night, under the mistletoe, what began as a quick peck on the lips turned into a lingering and passionate kiss. Later in bed that night she asked me, “Did that turn you on to see me dancing and kissing him?” I just smiled and stuck my hard penis in her sopping wet pussy. I asked her, “Well, did you enjoy having him grope your ass and tits during the slow dances?” She moaned and shyly nodded ‘yes’.

Continuing I asked, “Did you enjoy giving him the kind of passionate kiss you only give to me?” Her eyes flew open and we both had the strongest orgasms of our lives! I whispered in her ear, “I think we should take him up on his offer of a quiet, little New Year’s Eve at his place!” She said, “Oh, yeah; you need to see him ring in the New Year with your wife!”

Being older, he was a great pick for our first time. He had done this before and was able to discern both my wife’s submissive side and my voyeur side. He played us both perfectly and we both eagerly gave him complete, exclusive, rights to her pussy for the entire six months of the relationship.

After the relationship amicably finished, she confessed to me that – from the very beginning - he had coached her on how to handle me. By the time they had kissed under the mistletoe, he had convinced her to cuckold me. Soon, I was grooming and dressing her for her dates; and I cleaned her up afterwards, which were deeply bonding experiences for us as a couple.

He had a profound understanding of how to turn a normal, young husband into a willing cuckhold. Also, he took her to new heights of sexual ecstasy and trained her to be highly skilled lover.

After our last get together he explained, “She will never be a faithful wife again. She is a fully empowered sexual woman! And she will always need an occasional lover!” And we both totally agreed with him.

Your story was nice, believable, and highly erotic. We do hope you write a sequel!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 2 years ago

Hmm always great when couples find "the one" to help satisfy the wife. This was a well told story and very believable that it was also true. Keep up the good work as it was a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCKOLD

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent, it is wonderful to hear your wife squeal and moan while she takes another man's cock up her ass, I always spunk when I'm watching that happen, then seeing the spunk dribble out of her red gaping ass is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For me it would of been hotter if when the husband made sexual suggestions the first time that his friend and her would of continued doing as they wanted while he watched. I wonder what if when the husband was trying to control the events in the beginning of the first time, what if his his wife said "you gave him your wife's pussy to use right now this is you friends married pussy to use anyway he wants"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous