My Wife Leah and the Repair Man

Story Info
My wife Leah fucks the repair man!
1.3k words
35.3k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a real couple in the Northwest and our stories are all based on true experiences we've had together and separately: starring my sexy wife Leah :)

My wife Leah was home alone on a monday where I was at work. Before I left, she kissed me and told me she'd be home most of the day besides a few minutes out running errands. I reminded her that someone was coming to fix the fireplace around noon and to make sure she was home to let him in. She smiled and rolled her eyes slightly: "Finally!" Leah exclaimed. She hugged me goodbye, pressing her round perky and braless tits against my chest. I started the commute to work, thinking of how lucky i was to have such a perfect little slut for a wife. She stood about 5'4" and very slender, with her long strawberry blonde hair dangling gently around her shoulders and (real) D cup tits, stopping just above her perfect bubble of an ass. Her fair skin made her look much younger than 28, she could have walked into a high school and blended in easily. She sported an innocent look but drove the guys crazy with her braless crop tops she'd wear around town. She was the perfect woman, and I was smart enough to know I wasn't the only guy who thought this!

The clock read 11:50 and Leah's phone reminded her that the guy would be there soon to fix the fireplace. She took off her pajamas and slipped on a short sundress that accentuated her beautiful body, making her hot pink thong and bra show just slightly. "Might as well tease the poor guy a bit" she said to herself in the mirror with a giggle.

Ding-Dong!

She walked downstairs and to the front door, opening it with a friendly smile and a "Hello! You must be from RDH?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm Jerry" the repairman replied with a warm confident smile. He was much older than Leah - probably mid 50s - but in great shape. Standing about 6'2, 200 lbs, and very muscular. "Come on in, fireplace is in the living room!" she said, as she opened the door all the way for him to carry his toolboxes through. He proceeded to run some tests to determine the problem as Leah stood at the kitchen sink doing dishes: Letting her mini dress ride slightly up her backside, flashing a touch of her neon pink thong - as she saw him glance in her direction- their eyes connecting for a brief moment.

"Would you like something to drink?" She asked, looking the other way- trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. "I'd love one, water is fine" he said, putting her at ease with a fatherly smile. Leah poured him a glass, handed it to him, and sat on the couch with her sexy legs crossed, her mini dress riding up yet again exposing much of her thighs, stopping just short of her panties. She sat watching the news as he continued to work on the fireplace, sweating as he tried to locate the issue.

The time was now 1:15, and Jerry was sweating up a storm. "Feel free to rinse off if you have a change of clothes! We have plenty of towels. My husband won't be home until tomorrow afternoon, so dont worry about using the hot water!"

"Thanks, i think ill take you up on that." He smiled at her, and let his eyes wonder down her slightly freckled chest, amazed how naturally sexy this young client of his was. She smiled as she walked away to get him his towel.

Once done with his shower, Jerry walked downstairs to continue his work in a light black tshirt and shorts. Making sure that Leah saw him glance her direction ever more frequently. "This here is the problem." He said, pointing up the chimney to an obstruction. Leah got up and walked gently over, swaying her young hips past him, undoubtedly giving him another peak of her bright pink thong. Falling to her hands and knees she arched her back and head as to look at the chimney obstruction. While doing so, her mini dress slid up exposing her perfect ass and the small pink slit of cloth covering her soft shaved pussy. Jerry became instantly hard as he directed her and explained to her what he's doing to fix the problem - his bulge growing by the second. She turned around and couldn't help but notice the large tent growing in his shorts. Blushing, she smiled and bit her lip, sitting on her knees already, her heart began to race and she could feel her panties getting damp. "You're dangerous, you know that? Your husband is a lucky guy" he said smiling, towering over her.

"He's not the only lucky one," she said as she bit her lip and batted her long eyelashes up at him. Leah slightly grabbed his waistband and started slowly pulling down his shorts. it wasn't long before his big cock was throbbing in front of her. He moved closer, rubbing the 10" shaft on her sweet face as she moaned with excitement, taking his cock in her mouth as she worked her tongue around her new daddys big cockhead, looking into his eyes all the while.

"Thats a good little slut, keep sucking that cock." She sped up, going deeper and deeper until all 10" of his meat was down her throat - using her young married mouth as his personal fuck toy. Suddenly he pulled back, trying to stop himself from cumming - and instead sending a few spurts of precum onto her cute face and hair.

Jerry proceeded to pick her up off of the ground by her arms and stand her on her feet. Turning her around by her hips, he slid her brastraps down over her shoulders - exposing perfectly round D cup tits- standing perfectly at attention. "Wow." he exclaimed, as he took her nipple in his mouth, running his tongue around it and continuing to remove her slutty little dress. Once the dress was off, he slowly got down on his knees behind her and slid her thing over, exposing her perfectly shaved pussy. He grabbed her ass with both hanfs and slid his tongue into her pussy, working it around and around, and in and out, her cum dripping down her sexy legs as she whimpered in pure ecstasy.

Jerry then stood up, grabbing Leahs perfect ass while hoisting her up on his cock - her little pussy dripping with excitement - anticipating the cock stuffing she was about to get from her new daddy. She wrapped her legs around him as he slid his big hard cock into her wet snatch, letting out a squeal of excitement as their lips connected and her tits bounced up and down - slightly brushing against his hairy chest. "Yes daddy, yes, stuff me with your big cock, make your little slut cum daddy... ohhhmmmphhhhh" she screamed in pure excitement. His big hands slapped her sexy ass repeatedly as it bounced up and down on his cock, his balls slapping forcefully on her ass as he went as fast and deep as he could. "Im cumming, mmmmmmmmphhhhh ohhh fuck daddy" Leah screamed as her body pulsated with ecstasy and her cum covered her soft legs.

Leahs orgasm sent Jerry to the point of no return, as he thrust deeper and deeper: "I'm gonna breed that little pussy baby, you ready for daddys cum?!" He said with a grunt as he shot spurt after spurt of thick cum into her womb. It felt like it lasted forever, and by the time he pulled his (still hard) cock out of her snatch, she was exhausted - yet so very satisfied.

"That was amazing" they said, almost in unison, trying not to laugh. Looks like i found myself a new pet, Jerry said, as he put his arm around her, pulled her close, and both took a much needed nap.

The End

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Shared Wife Gets a BIG Surprise Husband sets her up to get fucked by his friend.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Friend from College Ch. 01 My shy, innocent wife makes houseguest comfortable.in Loving Wives
No Spouses Allowed Pt. 01 Angie attends a company party without her husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories