All Comments on 'My Wife Lisa'

by Gabriel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!

I'm not surprised their guest came the moment she touched his cock with her hand. I am surprised, though, that he managed not to when she stoked it with the folds of her pussy.

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
More than hot - boiling!

Brian lasted longer than I could have done! I came just from reading the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Indeed!!

I found this totally tittilating!! And my hubby did too!!

mikej2358mikej2358over 15 years ago
Hot

mmmmmm I don't know how long Brian lasted, but I was cumming everywhere. my cock was so hard reading this hot story.

tranquility99tranquility99almost 11 years ago
Very nice

Liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LISA IS A KEEPER! I WISH MY WIFE WERE AS ADVENTUROUS AS LISA. I GAVE THIS STORY A 5 [(☆☆☆☆☆) 4.75/5 = 95%]

My wife & i used to go to nude beaches; on some beaches in Dominican she was going topless. But that was it.

After she realized i had a kinky side, she told me that in her book a husband & wife must not let other people into their marriage.

In her own words: "An open martiage is not a marriage. Period. I am my husband's wife, and if i catch you cheating, i will leave you."

Sucks to be me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No description

I am glad the author feels all woman are beautiful but I thought writing this story for the readers - who do like a description of the women. So reader has to use his own imagination? Gosh if we could do that would not even need to read the story. Other items could be described better but again author does not do. Frankly this story is not worth the readers time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous