All Comments on 'My Wife Loves Her Black Bull'

by Somekinkyguy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good job

I understand that a story like this won’t be for everyone, but it certainly was for me. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

swildman63swildman63over 4 years ago

This is still a great story. If this is a fanatsy for someone, it is a is great j.o. story. Most guys would not go for this. So hot to think about my wife getting blacked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Way

As much as I love white pussy, I would never humiliate anyone while having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

This was an amazing super great story. I truly believe there are several white couples give them selves to black people. I have personally met couples I’ve actually had breeding parties so the wives could have babies with the black master. We certainly like to see more stories like this. I believe this is becoming more of a reality.

Cuckdave1970Cuckdave1970over 4 years ago
A work of art

I must say I truly love the story my wife and I both read it and we both really did enjoy it. We believe that it reflects several happy white couples in today’s world. We know several couples that give them selves to black men and women in many different ways. This story truly represents a huge part of that. We believe that white people are beginning to see that black Men are the true authority figure and should be allowed to use white women anytime they want to and yes breed if they want to. This story truly embodies this way of thinking. The story was well put together and very articulate.

Rw43Rw43over 4 years ago
The human mind is amazing

It can drive the body to accomplish incredible feats.

Or it can be trained to be totally useless and subject to the body's most primal instincts.

Congratulations. By subjugating the intellectual, progressive yearning for a better existence to the urgent impulses of immediate satisfaction, you have reversed generations of societal and personal development and evolution.

Meanwhile, since your performance has dropped off at work, how long can you stay employed? Somebody has to find value in you or you won't be able to provide for the parasites. Since you are smart enough to know this, but your Bull isn't, don't you think you should be the one educating him instead of him dumbing you down?

Cause, boy, at this point, he has really dumbed you down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story!!

I HAVE to figure out how to do exactly this to my husband!

clem45clem45about 4 years ago
Perfect

Great story. Lucky husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jamal

Super historia - myślę,że ona będzie rodziła czarne dzieci rok po roku a jej mąż zapewni im środki do życia licznej rodziny ,Której murzyn i jego penis był postacią głowną

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I want a wife her

Your story made me so hot I beat my clitty til it was sore.id do anything a woman wanted just to have a night like that.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 3 years ago

The story was well written but I thought the focus on the cucks' humiliation reduced my enjoyment of the story. I cannot believe ANY man would allow himself to be humiliated to this degree. I understand these stories are fiction but cannot one writer describe a cuck with pride and self respect? I would like to read one story in which a cuck refuses to accept the humiliation from the bull and wife of this degree.

bbclovebbclovealmost 3 years ago

Very hot, wish it was me and my wife

felicitynyukfelicitynyukalmost 3 years ago

FANTASTIC!!!!

As a pussy free white boi adicted to the BNWO, this story hit all the right notes

Please write anotherBlack owned story ASAP

Thx U

feicitynyuk ( twitter name)

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

WOW! Amazing story. Fun in the bedroom to full cuck. Unknowingly. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick, unrealistic and ridiculous

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesover 2 years ago

Oh my fucking god, please keep writing!!! I need more Noo.....W E need more of this story, please write a ch.2 and then a ch.3....damn i loved it so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little bit over the top, don't you think?,Sure some bitches like a slap every now and then, and that helpless feeling when a bull is choking the slut and she's just about to pass out from lack of oxygen, but this whore is out of her fucking mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Moim zdaniem za bardzo wulgarne - sex couckold musi podniecać a nie obrzydzać - moją żonę rucha wielki , tłusty kowal , czarny jak kruk i o 21 lat starszy od niej i robi to cudownie swoim długim , grubym czarnym chujem pieszcząc ją i całując . Mnie też nie poniża a my z przyjemnością wychowujemy czwórkę jego dzieci a piąte moja żona urodzi za cztery miesiące .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super Hot. Need part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another want to be black stud with a big cock, trying the get a stupid white slut pregnant with her More then stupid white sub give up his cock to his cheating slut wife. Good ridden slut..

Upallnite00Upallnite0010 months ago

I loved every bit of this story..great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous