My Wife Loves Her Black Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No of course not." She replied, "I've sat on his cuckold face and ruined his pathetic orgasms every night since I told him about us."

"Good." Jamal grinned. "That's my slut." Then my beautiful young white wife ate her black lovers ass while she used both hands and some hot oil to massage his cock and balls for over twenty minutes to get him hard for a fourth round. He fucked her over the toilet, making her empty her birth control pills into it one by one, then finally he made her take the key for my cage off the chain around his dick and drop it in, then he fucked her hard and made her flush while she orgasmed.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, suddenly everything she had been saying about him breeding her, him cumming in her womb, him saying her womb belonged to him made more sense. I was so lightheaded I could barely think, my stomach felt like an empty pit and my heart raced. But at the same time every beat pumped hot blood through my cock and the feeling of it throbbing painfully in its cage gave me more pleasure than I could even believe. I couldn't help myself and I licked my fingers and began to rub the incredible sensitive tip of my cock around the bars of my cage as I finished watching.

The black bull picked my wife up, held her against the wall and slid his huge ebony cock deep inside her pink pussy. As he fucked her there she told him. "Oh my god I really do love you Jamal, my pathetic husband could never fuck me like this. I love you, I love you so much more than my husband."

"If you really do love me you'll promise to never have sex with him again."

"Okay baby I promise, I'll never let him fuck me ever again."

"Promise to abuse him and keep his pathetic cock locked in that cage forever."

"Yes baby, for you I'll never let his sad little cock out ever again. You can abuse him and fuck me all you want. I love your big black cock more than I could ever love him."

"Yeah, keep saying that." He told her as he pumped his cock deep inside her. I was incredibly aroused and my caged cock pulsed with pleasure as I listened to my wife cry out.

"I love your black cock more than my husband. I love your black cock more than my husband. I love your black cock more than my husband. Oh I love your black cock more than my husband. Oh God yes please cum inside me again Jamal I want your baby inside me! I love your big black cock more than my husband!!"

My beautiful young fertile white wife's body shook with orgasmic pleasure again as her tall muscular black bull stud fucked her hard against the wall of our bathroom, when the bull grunted loudly and kissed her deep my worthless caged cock squirted and squirted as I watched him empty his potent black sperm deep inside her for the final time. Then after he kissed her again she said. "I hope you've made me pregnant baby."

"Fuck yeah," he replied. "I've always wanted to make a white cuck raise my babies..."