My Wife Made Me a Maid and Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me close and started kissing me again.I was kissing him back. Then he started to undress me, he took off my dress and slip! Then had me undress him.

I took off his shirt and tie and got on my knees. I unbuttoned and unzipped him pulled his trousers off and then pulled down his boxers. Oh my god! His cock is bigger than Brett's. Well over 10 1/2"s. and very thick and well over 5 1/2s"? He put his cock against my lips. He slid the head of his cock, into my mouth. And took it out and asked me Rosey? Do you want to suck my cock. Before I knew what I was saying! I said oh god yes,please. So I sucked his cock. I tried to get as much of his cock in my mouth! I could only get half of it in my mouth! And within 5 minutes I was swallowing a very very large load of cum.

And he didn't go soft. He took out my butt plug. He laid me on my back and put my legs on his shoulder's and put his cock in the opening of my new pussy! Jerry,it hurts,it hurts, is way to big! I can't take it.Jerry said your wife, mom, Brett, Marisol and

Rosalie made you for me! And you are going to take all of my cock, right now! You wouldn't be here if you couldn't take my cock! And the way you sucked my cock,we both know you want this as much as I do! He started kissing me, while he slowly pushed the whole cock all the way in my pussy. It hurt for 30 second! The pain was replaced with "oh my god" don't stop! He said Rose you have one tight Pussy! I didn't realize I came.

Jerry said the butt plug made it possible to take all of his cock. And not hurt as much! Then all the way in, till I felt his balls slap my ass. It's ever so big! And then he pulled his cock almost out then he drove it in all the way. It took my breath away! I damn near passed out! He did this for about 10 minutes! He was kissing me, while he fucked me.

I told Jerry that I loved him! I'm falling in love with him! He told me he has fallen in love with me! He was coming again. I felt his cock pulsating in my pussy! And then I felt my new clit, start throbbing, ever time his cock pulsated,when he is cumming in my pussy I started crying loudly! Everyone came in my room,to see why. They wanted to know what was a matter.

I said, I didn't realize I came when he slid his cock In me. Then I came when he came in me. I felt like when I came in my wifes pussy. When Jerry started fucking me, in my new pussy! It had the same sensations when my cock fucked my wifes pussy! It scared me! I have a pussy now! And I told Jerry that I loved him.And I'm falling in love with him! Mom I'm a man! I'm not gay! I love women! I'm turning into a woman with all there wants and needs!

My wife said you are no longer a man, for the next 345 days! You not gay! You are a sissy girl! Sissy love their wives! They love their wife's boyfriend's! We made you a female sissy! Female sissy's are supposed to fall in love with a real man. You have fallen for Jerry,and he has fallen for you!

They all hugged me and said welcome to womanhood. We are so very proud of me. This was going to happen sooner or later. You cumming from sucking cock and getting fucked in your new pussy. And falling in love! That's what happens to a real woman. Except for the surgery, you are now a real woman now.

Mom said the books say it would take 4 to 6 months.But you came when you lost virginity. We are so very proud of you. Plus mom has been feeding you crushed up Viagra. This is why you came, when your cock is locked up. And every nerves in your body are woken up. She gave you one about a hour ago.

Mom said your cock didn't get hard taking Viagra. Your wife said it made your tongue hard. You were a wild man eating her pussy. Now your pussy gets hard with Viagra. And you want Jerry's cock in your pussy. There's no turning back now. We showed your mind and body, you can still have a orgasm. Your new pussy wants to have a real man's cock! Jerry is what you want and need now. Just like your wife wants and needs Brett cock!

Mom asked me if I wanted Jerry to fuck me again! Before I could think about it. I blurted out without thinking. Yes, Mommy, very much, more than anything. I feel in love with him the moment I opened the front door! Rosalie said when she first saw Jerry, she feel in love with him too! When he put his cock in my new pussy, It felt so warm, and so fucking big,mom it felt so right. And when he pulled out, I felt so empty! I wanted him to put his cock back in my new pussy. Please mommy!

Mom said that was what a woman would say. Yes you may have Jerry, anytime or anywhere you want him! If that's what you want!

Mom asked Jerry, do you want Rose like that too!

Jerry said,most definitely! I can tell you now that Rose is going to get all my kisses and hugs all the time. My cock, every time it gets hard! And it's been hard every since I saw Rose, on my phone, at 5pm. Its hard right now. It hasn't gone soft. I've had a hardon ever since!

Your new body wants Jerry. Your girlfriends at work said a couple of months before the accident. You, Rosalie, Marisol,Julie and Sarah were having lunch. Jokingly Rosalie asked if you were a woman, would you fuck Jerry! You said in a heart beat. Any time he wanted. Rosalie said, Jerry probably would fuck you, if he wasn't married.

It's Rosalie's birthday today. Its after 12am. Jerry made Rose a woman at 12:05 am. You told Jerry you loved him on Rosalie's birthday. Its like you were supposed to be here! And the day you moved my bra! It was the anniversary of the accident! And the day you got caught was Brett and Marisol's 31st wedding anniversary.And the day you got put in chastity was your 34th wedding anniversary!

My wife asked Jerry, how was Rose. He said that her mouth on his cock felt almost like Rosalie. That pierced tongue Is awesome! And Rose's pussy, Is just as tight as Rosalie's. And Rose's pussy feels almost like Rosalie. Jerry said he had to bite his tongue to keep from cumming when he put his cock in my pussy!

He said he is going to make love to me every day. He said his cock hasn't been sucked, or in a very tight pussy since his wife. He has a lot of catching up! And when he put his cock in my pussy, he's most definitely got addicted Rose. Because he liked to fuck his wife two or three times a day. And the way Rose was responding to me and my cock! And she wants to fuck me again! I believe we we woke up the sex starved woman in Rose! She will most definitely be able to handle my sex drive! Rosalie was the very same way!

And Brett said the very same thing about my wife! They both are nymphomaniacs. They can't keep there hands off us and want us to fuck them all the time. Both men had ear to ear smiles on there faces. You couldn't slap those smiles off!

I grabbed Jerry's arm, pulled him toward my room! I asked him to make love to me again.

He said most definitely! See everybody she is become a nymphomaniac! He said that's exactly what Rosalie would do to him. My wife did the same thing to Brett!

So we went to bed and I sucked his cock. He laid me on my back, put my feet on his shoulders. Put his cock in my pussy and had me put my arms around his neck. And moved my legs around his waist.He lifted me up! Started kissing me and fucking me. I was just hanging there! It was so hot, and felt so good. He fucked me for twenty minutes! When he started to cum. My clit started to come again! He keep his cock in my pussy all night. He held me from behind all night. He never let me go all night

And in the morning, He was still holding me when I woke up! And he was fucking me! I came immediately and after about ten minutes,I was screaming oh my god I'm going to cum again and I did and so did he. He filled me up.

My wife stuck her head in the door and said to put my plug back in so I can feel my mans cum in my pussy all day. So we laid there for a while. Face to face in his arms.He told me that he has fallen in love with me. I told him that Rosalie and Marisol set all this up. Jerry the moment you kissed me. I feel in love with you. And Can't get enough of you! I want to be with you every minute of the day.

So we all go dressed and I made breakfast while they talked.After breakfast, I cleaned up and ran the dishwasher.

While every body's here Brett said we have Two more thing to do. Brett walked over to me and told me to get on my knees,in front of him! My wife unzips him,takes out his cock and tells me to open my mouth. She sticks it in and tells me to suck it.

Brett starts telling everybody that making Rose suck my cock in front of everyone. The books say this is taking away what's left of his manhood. And erases all of what's left of his masculinity. So he is no longer a man. And when I cum in his mouth, he's now our sissy forever! Then he tells Jerry, you were right,Rose sucks cock like a natural. That pierced tongue is fucking awesome! Then he started cumming and filled my mouth.

Mom said show us Brett's cum before you swallow it! I put his cock back in his pants and zipped him up. Mom told Brett, we will have my daughter's tongue, pierced this week! To match Rose's!

Then my wife laid me over Brett's lap, pulled down my panties! Brett started spanking me and telling me that there would be more spankings if I didn't behave. And getting a spanking from your wifes new husband! There is no trace of masculinity left in you! So now you can completely concentrate on becoming the woman, we all know you can and want to be!

The reason you got 25 swats! When your wife personally puts my cock in your mouth! You thank her, for putting my cock in your mouth! And letting you suck my cock! And sharing my cock with you! She love's you so much that she lets you suck her mans cock! And eat his cream pies!

My wife was so horny she was so turned on. She had me eat her pussy right there. While she sucked Brett's cock.She was so wet and had a pussy full of Brett's cum. Jerry came up behind me and started fucking me. I came when he put his cock in my pussy. I didn't care my ass hurt! His cock made me quit sobbing,into my wifes pussy.

She said watching me suck Brett's cock,was so fucking hot! She came! Is a huge turn on for her, me sucking Brett.When she came, Jerry came and I did again I started crying Mom asked what happened.I told her I came sucking Brett. I came really hard eating my wife. And Jerry fucking me,when he came in me,I came tooand almost passed out! Mom said wonderful, you are becoming a woman way way ahead of schedule.

The blow job I gave Brett, I turned on the whole room. Then I ate mom she came hard. I came again. I ate mistress Jean,she had me suck her clit like it was a cock. She came really hard too, and so did I. And Jerry wanted me to suck him too. So I sucked his cock, and when he filled my mouth,I came again. I've came 6 times and it's not even noon.

Then my wife and mom told me what was going to happen from now on since I came.

We are all going to move into here together. Starting Today.

Your wifes new husband wants her in his bed every night.

I want my girlfriend in my bed every night.

And you fiancee want you in his bed every night. Oh I forgot to tell you he asked me and your wife if you could marry Rose we said yes. Since have 345 days left on your contract.

Jerry got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. Before I even knew what I was saying I said yes. And he took of my promise ring. Oh my god he just put Rosalie's one carrot diamond Engagement ring on my finger. I've always loved her ring it was so beautiful. He put the promise ring on my other hand.

Mom asked me why I was crying. I was so happy. I'm getting to wear my mom's and my best friends beautiful clothes and Rosalie's engagement ring. I adored and loved Rosalie and she loved all of us so much! I'm going to be her husbands new wife! Once I marry Jerry my initials will be R.M. She is still making us happy. Like she is taking me on this journey.

And my wife and mom said that this was the only way, all in one weekend.I got put in chasity put in women's clothes. Cuckolded then fully feminized and a boyfriend and fucked, and came,and now a fiancee! That you have a live in boyfriend! We all thought this was going to take 4 or 8 months! But you did it in a weekend!/ We are so very proud of you.I said im not gay!

They said they know I'm not gay. You are a sissy now.

They said the were so very very proud of me this shows us how much you love your wife. You are getting fucked and cuming like your wife. You are experiencing every thing your wife is with Brett. Jerry is doing the same thing to you, that Brett's doing to your wife.

Moms girlfriend spoke up and said lets quit saying fucking and start saying making love too. We all agreed.

Mom said they will finish my lazar hair removal tomorrow.

Brett has a friend at the Dmv. that's going to get Rose a drivers license in her new name. And your wife is getting one in her maiden name. Tomorrow at 4pm before they close.

I asked mom how long she had been planning this she said a 2 months before you got caught. About 2 years ago I dated a woman who had a sissy husband. It interested me. Then I forgot about it. Till my bra was moved and it all came rushing back to me. My pussy got so dripping wet. I soaked my panties.

I did a very lot of reading when my bra was moved. I told her what was going to be done to you. She said whatever you think best mom. You see she was ready willing and able to do this.

This is as close to being a woman I can take you without surgery or pills. Mom says I will never ever have surgery or pills! I'm a sissy not a transvestite! Mom said this is the way your going to live for the next year you have no choice. And with your chastity cage! It stays on for the next year! That way you have no chance at being a man!

And you have started to become a wonderful woman and I'm proud so proud of my new daughter.

You have no cock now just a clit and a new sissy pussy. And it seems every time he put his cock in your pussy or mouth you cum.

So the boys kissed us goodbye. They were bringing me a surprise!

They went to get some things from there apartments. My wife called me into her bedroom and had me eat her pussy, it was so wet and full of cum. I guess, I got overly excited with my tongue.She came in less than 3 minutes I had her screaming, when she came.

Then I went to moms room and ate moms pussy and she came very fast. Mom says your tongue is making my pussy wet all the time. Just like my husbands cock when he was alive. Can't stop thinking about it!

Then I ate Mistress Jean's pussy and she came really hard. She said, she liked being part of raising a new sissy! And I would be spending time under her desk at school! And mom said she will be wearing a lot of dresses and skirts,so I could get to her pussy easier.

Mom already told my wife she was to wear skirts and dresses. So Brett and Rose have easy access to your pussy.

Mistress Jane said, nice thing about you,me and your daughter,we can get our pussys eaten every day since we don't have periods any more.

Mistress Jean went to take a nap. I asked my wife and mom if I could talk to them. They said anytime! What's on your new mind. I said what's going on with me. In the last 36 hours a lot has happened. I've came 12 times in the last 24 hours.

Every since you did my total feminization with all of Rosalie's clothes and accessories,and personal things. It's made me feel like a woman. Jerry made me a woman,it was after midnight!On Rosalie's birthday. Mom,Its like you completely woke up a woman inside of me! I am becoming more and more like Rosalie every minute. She is guiding me. And Marisol is guiding your daughter.

Mom I believe Rosalie is here and she is making these choices for me. She knew how miserable I've been since I couldn't make love to my wife. And I believe in my he Rosalie knew I was a secret crossdresser. And I told her I couldn't get a erection. She knew how frustrated I was. The girls knew my sex drive was just like there husbands.

Mom! I've always had a crush on you. And been in love with you. And now I've fallen deeply in love with you. Mom I can't quit thinking about Jerry. I've tried but I can't. And thinking about eating my wifes pussy full of Brett's cum! And getting to eat my moms pussy. I asked mom and my wife.

Will you still love me if I said! Something inside of me says, I want to marry him. That I should live as a sissy woman. And a wife for the next 34 years. And spend the rest of my life with him! With my wife,mom and Brett. I now have 3 great love's of my life. My beautiful wife, my beautiful mother-in-law and handsome and hung Jerry. Soon to be my husband! Mom this feels so right! Like where im supposed to be!

Thank you for my knew life. With all of us all living with you. Mom if you and my wife promise. That we will always be together and live together. Then I want to stay this way forever.

See that big warm smile on your daughter's face you couldn't smack it off. She wants this just as much as I do. Please mom is this ok with you. She didn't say anything for a couple of minutes.

Mom then she said yes! I've loved you for 34 years as my son. You are caring and loving as my son in law. Now I get to raise you as my daughter, that's 20 days old. I am so looking forward to raising you. Like a good mother should. You are giving me a dream come true. We will always be together! Brett, Jerry, and Jane were told, If they wanted to be part of this that we all stay together. And live here! They said they were all in!

She thought at the end of the year. We would go back to the way it was. But I think I had help from Rosalie and Marisol. Rosalie and Marisol helped you become a woman. For Jerry! And since you were becoming a woman now! You didn't need a wife. So Marisol and Rosalie sent you to Brett.

Mom you said things were going to get better.They and they are!

Now my wife is happy and content. And she wants to spend the rest of her life with Brett. And I can't be a man anymore.My cock does not work.I feel that I make a good woman. I have a man that's is in love with me this way. and I'm in love with him with too.

Mom here is the question!

I don't want this to ever end.I want us to marry Jerry and Brett and we all live together forever. Will you and my wife think less of. me. Because I don't ever want this to end.

My wife believes moms choice for us was the right one. And mom gets to raise a new daughter. And have oldest daughter home again. Now big sister can help raise little sister Rose, my wife and mom started crying. Because they are so very very proud of me. Plus mom's getting two new son in laws.That live with her.

Mom said you haven't cum in 21 months. You wore woman's clothing for 15 days. You are in chastity and a large butt plug. Turning your body on! Then we fully feminized you. Instead of using dildos for you to practice on. We gave you a wedding night. So you start learning on the real thing. Just like a virgin girl on her wedding nite. You were a virgin little girl. Just like you and my daughter were virgin's when you got married.

The books say locking up your cock and turning it into a clit. And you getting fucked! You could achieve a orgasm. This what we have done to you. Seems to be the only way you can have a orgasm now. And we showed your body and mind, how to achieve that orgasm. Your body and mind need this. We haven't seen you and my daughter, this happy and relaxed for 20 months.

You have been miserable and frustrated since you got your stints.And you're getting addicted to to Jerry's cock. And your wife is already addicted to Brett's cock. And both of there wives are guiding both of you,right to there husbands.

Mom said look at me! I had a husband and now I have a girlfriend. And you were a husband! Now you are a wife,and have a husband and a wife. Looks like we both are were we are supposed to! Me having a wife and you having a husband!