My Wife Made Me a Maid and Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me, that him, Brett Johnny and Marcus were going to play golf today. While I spent the day with the girls. He kissed me goodbye and went to play golf with Brett!

I finally got dressed! Fixed my hair, Mom helped me with my makeup. I put a coat of polish on my nails. When they dried,I made the bed.

Mom and my wife told me the whole truth about the Viagra! The day we moved in with her, she gave me crushed up Viagra in my coffee. Every morning and every evening. That's why after 15 days,locked in chasity,a large butt plug and my clothes! Have your whole body turned on and you haven't a orgasm in 20 months. Plus you haven't ate your wifes pussy for 19 days. You ate your wifes pussy like a mad man. You ate my pussy like a mad man. Your last Viagra was the evening you lost your virginity. This trained you to come like a woman. And you can not get enough of Jerry's cock. You said you want him all the time. And you are having orgasms over 10 times a day!

When we were talking! The door bell was ringing! It was 9:00am. I went to answer the door. I opened it! I immediately wanted to run and hide.

There was my oldest daughter Audrey and her wife Kim. My middle daughter, Holly. And my youngest daughter Tiffany. Brett's Two daughters, Maria and Evelyn. They were carrying garment bags. And Jerry's Three daughters. Mary, Marlene and Margaret! They were carrying garment bags. All these girls grew up together. There all good friends. My wifes little sister Lillian. And Sarah and Julie. They all came in with bags!

Mom said cutesy like a good girl. My girls said they loved my new look. Brett's girls said I looked beautiful.

Jerry's girl's said that with that dress on, I looked so much like there mom! We now see why dad is so happy again. You look amazing! You are beautiful! We love your new look.

We all had lunch together on Wednesday with mom, Gram, Brett and Jerry. And told us what mom and gram was doing. We all were concerned. But we trust mom and gram! Now that we see you dad, how happy you are! And how happy mom is too! This is perfect for you and mom.

The spark is back in yours and moms eyes again! And look how happy Jerry and Brett are. They have the same spark in there eyes. We all approve of your new look. And your new lifestyle. You look so much like Aunt Rosalie!

Audrey said,dad you helped raise us, Brett's and Jerry's girls. You were always there for us. Mom, Marisol and Rosales were always mad at you, for spoiling us! You were a great dad. You always did girly things with all of us. And boy things with all of us. We all agree, we welcome this for you! Your going to make a good second mom!

I made everyone coffee and tea. After I served everyone, I sat down. And my wife and mom, informed me what was happening!

They told the girls, that I flashed Jerry my new boobs at 6pm. He carried Rose to their bedroom and didn't come out till 7am this morning. They are very much in love.

Mom said, we told the family what we were doing. Rose did you think we were going to keep this from the family. Look how you look, Long hair. eyebrows, eyelashes, earrings. You can't run in the other room and take it all off. I always planned to tell them. Your this way for a year. Your not a man, any more! Except being born a genetic male.Your a feminized sissy woman. If we were not doing this today. We would had a family BBQ, for your coming out party!

And now that all the girls know! They are your superior's! You will do whatever they want. Not doing what they want is just like disobeying me. You know better than to disobey me? You will address them with miss and there name every time.No exceptions! They all want to uses your beautician services,maid services,and babysitting.

Mom said,I never planned on keeping this from the family. Your daughters have known since the day you moved in with me.They all watched the videos. They all loved your Feminization video. And they see how happy you are now. And that we are never ever getting you a sex change. Only boobs! You are staying like you are. Jerry thinks you are perfect the way you are. Your wife and I made you for Jerry. And he is over the moon about you.

So why we are all here. Every body here is totally on board with our new live. You, your wife, Jerry and Brett have all been miserable. Till we did this! Now look, the miserable is gone. Replaced with happiness and love.

So this afternoon we are going to have a wedding. You are going to marry Jerry. Then a cuckold wedding ceremony! Where you Officially give Brett to your wife. And they get married. I am marring Jane. Jane and I have been planning our wedding for a while.

I will wear my wedding dress from when I got married 55 years ago. Your wife will wear her wedding dress from when you married to your wife. And you will wear Rosalie's wedding dress. Since you are the same size as her. It's only fitting you wear her dress. Her daughter's said you were moms best friend and she would have wanted this.

Today would have been Rosalie's 34 wedding anniversary. So since you look like Rosalie and Jerry is in love with you. Getting married on there wedding anniversary is perfect way to honer her! And to start your marriage. On the same day Rosalie did. You became a woman on her birthday!

Mom said it starts in 3 hours So everyone left for the church.mom my wife and oldest daughter and her wife was riding with us.

Before we left I asked mom for advice? I fucked up, I know that! I got cuckolded,totally feminized, a boyfriend and now Im getting married. Something inside of me makes me feel that's this is the right thing to do! To marry Jerry!

Mom said its just a new chapter in your life. Your wife said she feels the exactly the same way about Brett. You and your wife stay together and have male lovers.

My oldest said when mom caught you, and told us what she and Gram were doing. She thought that's was a perfect punishment. What dad didn't realize, mom would have been ok with the clothes.

So we got to the church. Brett's girls helped my wife get ready first. They looked stunning and beautiful!

My daughter's helped mom and Jane get dressed.

Jane had 4 of her students that are seniors, do our hair and make up. Mom had a photographer and a videographer recording and taking pictures of everything.

Then it was my turn to get dressed. Mom made me strip naked In front of everyone. They saw my new clitty and my new boobs. It was so humiliating. Jerry's girls open the garment bags. They had everything Rosalie got married in. Rosalie on her 25 anniversary, she had it dyed a pale lavender! It was so beautiful then and now! I it get to wear this beautiful dress. And marry this man we both love!

All virginal white, bra, panties, garter belt. stockings and a corset. and a full slip. So my daughters helped Jerry's girl get me dressed.

Once I hand everything on. They helped me put the dress on. My makeup and hair done. They helped me put on a white pearl necklace and pearl bracelet for each wrist. They put the vail on me and finally let me see myself in the full length mirror. I looked like a bride and I can feel Rosalie and Marisol are here with us.

My daughters said don't cry,we don't have time to fix your make up. Jerry's girls had a picture of there mom's wedding photos. I looked like a older version of Rosalie. And they had the pictures of there 30 year vow renewal. It's uncanny how much I looked like her. We all had bouquets of our favorite flowers.

Jerry, Brett, Marcus and Johnny all had lavender ties and hanker chiefs.

Plus lavender roses on there lapels. And all of our daughters had on lavender bride's made dressed. Plus Julie, Sarah and Lillian. Mom sure put this together very quick.I got this feeling she knew this was going to happen.

Brett walked me down the isle. Jerry walked my wife down the isle. Mom's daughter Lillian walked her down the isle. They were playing wedding march. There were all of our families and friends over 60 people.

So we had the cuckold ceremony, where I said I give my wife to Brett. Then we had the regular ceremony. The paster asked who give away these women. My wife gave me away to Jerry. I gave my wife away to Brett. And moms youngest gave mom away to Jane. Jane was wearing a women's tuxedo.

We all said I do. The minister pronounced all husband and wifes and wife and wife. He said, We now present Mr.and Mrs. Brett Stevens. Mr.and Mrs. Jerry McFarland. Mrs.and Mrs. Bloom!

This whole day feels like a dream. Keep pinching my self so I'm not dreaming!

We went to the rectory and had our reception. We had a great time. Jerry's youngest daughter caught moms bouquet. Brett single daughter caught my bouquet. And one of the girls from class caught moms.

We danced and had a great time! I couldn't stand it anymore, I was so horny! I grabbed Jerry by the arm! We found a room.He lifted my dress and slip over my back. Pushed my panties down and slowly slid his cock in. I came before he was half way in! Then he thrusts about 12 times! And he fills me up with his cum. He said where my plug,told him I left it at home. Mom said I don't have to wear it after school. So my pussy is ready for my husband when he gets home from work!

Rosalie said when you did your vow renewal. She did the same thing to you. And you cum was running down her leg all afternoon. So I wanted to do that to you to. Have your cum run down my leg.

Jerry, I love you with all my heart. I want to be in your arms, kissing you! I wanted to feel you inside of me all the time. He said I was the only man he was ever attracted to. I told him mom and my wife made me for you. And I can not see myself any other way now! By your side, and in your arms holding me. Jerry said we just got married, that means for the rest of our lives. Rose I know its only been a week! And I know in my heart that we were ment to be together!

Rose, being with you makes me feel the very same way I felt about Rosalie. I cant quit thinking about you! You have the same effect on me like Rosalie did! I was so lost! When your wife,mom and Brett told me what they were doing to you. That lost and empty feeling went away! I felt this warm feeling come over me. This is what I'm supposed to do. I definitely wanted to be part of it!

When I saw your picture and it said, Jerry meet Rose! It was like a bolt of lightning hit. My heart started fluttering, got warm at peace feeling and my cock got instantly hard as a rock. I've only had that feeling once before and I feel in love with her instantly! Just like I feel in love with you Rose!

When we were on the way back to the rectory. We say my youngest daughter, kissing Jerry's middle daughter. They said they have been keeping it a secret. They want to get married. Gram's the only on who knows. We are going to move into gram's attic room.

They were going to tell ever one after our honeymoons. We said your secret is safe with us. Then his daughter said,dad we saw what you and Rose were doing! Just like I caught you and mom doing when you renewed your vows 4 years ago. And when we caught Rosalie and Jerry 2 years ago! She said at least you didn't get caught!

I said we will throw you a engagement party whe we get back. We gave them a hug. Jerry and I said that's awesome.

We got back to the reception, The girls said we found them! They were in a office and dad and Rose was consummating the marriage. Everybody started clapping, and cheering us on! Jerry and his girls said they have a wedding present for me.

So we went out and there was Rosalie's, lavender 1969 Buick Electra convertible. She was born that year. It had, Just Married and streamers on it. And plastic water bottles attached to the bumper.

The girls said over the years you and your wife helped mom and dad restore it. You built her the 800 horsepower engine! So she had the hot rod, she wanted! She got so many tickets. Dad was so pissed, that you built her that powerful engine! Even more mad when you put nos in it! Like the Fast and Furious! She wanted a 10 second car! You were mom's best friend. You did pretty much whatever she wanted! Just like dad did! Mom loved you so very much. You and mom were like brother and sister. We asked mom a couple of months before she died? If dad died would she date you if you were single! Mom said no!

The friendship was way far more important to her. She said our dad was her soulmate. Then she said you are her plutonic soulmate, like my sister! And his wife is her best friend! And now you are our new step mom. And you look so much like our mom!

She would of wanted you, Rose to have it. You were a great second dad to us. Mom knew you spoiled us. And you did what ever we wanted. You treated us and loved us, just like we were your own daughters.

And now you are going to be our second mom. And now we get to know you even better! We can't wait to do mother daughter things,with you. Our mom loved you so much! She would want us to teach you how to be our mom, And eventually you will be a grandmother! You as Rose now, and marrying our dad!

He has been so depressed since mom died! He is so very very happy now, like when he was with our mom! I just feels so very right! Like mom is here making this happen, like she always did! Rose thank you for giving us or dad back! And how happy you both are.

Rose, mom would of loved your new look! She loved you so very much! You were her were so very close. She said you were like a sister to her. And we talked to dad, so we have decided to call you Mom. I just feels so right! We believe mom would definitely approve, since its you! We are looking forward to having you as our mom.

Jerry said you had the keys all this time. They are on the key chain in your purse. So my wife and Brett, Jerry and myself, got in and Jerry drove us home. I turned on the cd player! It started playing George Michael's, Every thing she needs. Rosalie's favorite song! Now Jerry is everything I need. I said every since my makeover, I feel her with me every day now! She is part of me now!

My wife said since my makeover she feels Marisol with her every day. When we got home my wife said take of my dress and slip only and hang it up and meet us in the living room. So I did, when I got there Brett had me get on my knees my wife took out his cock and Brett said to suck his cock. Then my husband lifted my ass, pulled my panties down! Then stuck his cock in my pussy.

And when he did I came, and I took all of Brett's cock down my throat! Till his balls were hitting my chin. He came immediate. My wife said "WOW". That was fucking amazing, and was so very very fucking hot! Then Jerry came and so did I. My wife was so turned on, she had me eat her pussy. It took less than 3 minutes for her and I to come. She was so turned on by her sissy husband deep throating her new husband cock.

Brett spoke up, and said his cock is the only cock his new wife gets to fuck. Jerry said he is ok with what mom and my wife are doing to me. But his cock is the only cock to go in Rose's pussy.

Brett put my wife on her knees.Then Jerry stood in front of her. Then had me unzip him and stick his cock in her mouth!

When she was sucking my husband. Her husband put his cock in her pussy, when he hit bottom she instantly took all of my husband's cock down her throat. I said " WOW"! You are amazing! I said husband, when your done,I need your cock in my pussy! When he was done,he came over and slipped his cock in me! I came immediately, And when he was about to come, he said wife, Here it comes! I felt his cock spasm 9 times? My clit spasmed every time he did. He filled me up. He said he has never cum so much before!

Mom and Jane came in to see what her daughter's did. My wife said, Rose asked her husband to fuck her! Mom said, Rose is a married woman now! She has become a woman! It's becoming more and more natural for her now. She is a sissy woman now and it natural for sissies to become feminine! To want what women want and need!

Mom asked Brett how did Rose do? She took my whole cock in her mouth. Mom said great. She asked Jerry,how did my daughter do! She got my whole cock in her mouth! Brett did you tell them your cock is the only one to go in her pussy. And Jerry's cock is the only one to go into Rose's pussy.

That's my wedding present to my daughter's! There husbands are the only one's who fuck their pussys! They are married now! Their pussies belong to their husbands. Rose still cleans his wife's pussy, everytime after her new husband fucks her! And fluffs and cleans his wifes husband's cock and sucks any cock, and eat pussy you are told too! And your wife will eat pussy and suck cock when she is told!

Just like you do Rose!

My daughter's will suck cock and eat pussy. Their pussies will remain faithful to their husbands! My daughter's are not sluts! They were faithful to there last spouse's

I haven't seen both my daughter's so happy and content,in 21 months! You two girls make me proud that you are my daughter's!

Brett the only pussy you ever had was Marisol's! And now you are with my daughter. Her second cock on you second pussy! Jerry you had only Rosalie's pussy. And now you have Rose. You have had two virgin's now!

Brett and Jerry hugged mom. They said thank you mom, for giving us our new wives! Giving us all a second chance at love! We feel like teenagers again and so very much in love. This is going to be amazing and wonderful new life for all of us!

Mom said we have to get ready for our honeymoons.

Love Rose

part 2 soon