My Wife Made Me a Maid and Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plus Mom said her plan is now on the fast track. My wife called Brett and told him the news. And mom had me call Jerry. Both the guys were together! They put us on speaker phone! They both asked when can we get married. Mom said in a couple of months.

The boys asked if we were thinking about us. Before knew it, I said Jerry I love you! I want you to come home kiss me and hug me! I need you to come home and make mad passionate love to me! So get your ass home. Hurry home please! I need to be in your arms kissing you! Jerry said that's what Rosalie would say to him all the time.

My wife told Brett pretty much the same thing. He said Marisol said the was the same way. Mom said you boy's get your asses home! Rose is making dinner and these girls need you guys to make love to them before dinner.So get your asses home.They said yes ma'am,we are on are way mom! We are leaving there in 10 minutes!

When they got back! I ran into Jerry's arms, he lifted me up in his arms! He started kissing me and I just melted in his arms! The boy's brought home pizza and wine After dinner I served them coffee and dessert in the living room. While I cleaned up the kitchen. Jerry came up from behind,while I was doing the dishes. He slid my panties to the side ( I took my plug out before he got home) and my pussy was so wet he slid slowly in and I started screaming, oh my god I'm cumming. And 10 minutes of him fucking me,and me loudly saying oh my god, this feels so fucking good, don't stop! After 10 minutes, Jerry started to cum I started cumming so very hard and loudly again. Jerry had to hold me up my knees felt so week.

When we were done and I turned around we had a audience. I got down on my knees,cleaned his cock and put it away,and zipped him up. I made popcorn, we all watched a movie! Jerry held me and kissed me. Mom told me to play with Jerry's cock under the blanket. Jerry said, Rose has had my cock in her hand since she sat down. Everybody started clapping,and saying we have made a horny girl. We are so proud of you Rose!

Brett did the same thing to my wife! Mom did the same with mistress Jane. It was late when the movie over. So we all got ready for bed.

Mom came in the room sit on the bed by Jerry and started making out with him. She pulled his boxers down and started sucking on his cock for about 5 minutes and the she slid her pussy down on his cock. She said Rose, This is one

fucking impressive cock! As she was riding his cock! She said as a man my wife made me a cuckold. And now as a woman,my husband is cuckold me! So I am a true sissy cuckold! You will be cuckolded on a regular basis!

And then mom came and so did Jerry. Mom had me lay flat on the bed. She sat on my face and ate Jerry's cum from her pussy. Mom came twice!

Mom said Jane is fucking Brett right now. We going to cuckold your wife. Like she cuckolded you. Its only fair she gets cuckolded too. And to eat Brett's cum out of Jane's pussy. She will be cuckolded on a regular basis too.

She has never ate pussy before. She is learning tonight because! She is going to start eating Jane pussy every day! Just like you never sucked cock before. Mom kissed us good night. She turned on the tv,and we watched my wife get cuckolded She was crying while Jane rode Brett's cock. Jerry said that I was crying when mom was riding his cock.

I got woke up with his cock in my pussy again. I have to admit it, I loved it. Mom and my wife were so proud of me. All in one weekend my change happened. After breakfast Jerry kissed goodbye! He kissed me so passionately, it made my clit drip! He told me he was in love with me!

I told him I love him too and he went to work. My wife kissed me on the cheek,told me she loved me and Brett kissed my cheek. Then he said he loved me! And for agreeing to give me your wife. So they went to work. So mom, Mistress Jane and I went to school. Mom dropped us off on her way to volunteer work.

So the girls put me in a chair and started finishing my lazar hair removal. It took all morning. Around lunchtime, Jerry showed up at school, all the women thought he was very handsome,when he walked in.

They were speechless,when he came grabbed me in his arms and kissed me. He said that morning kiss made his cock rock hard, all morning! He couldn't quit thinking about me. And now that I have a wife again! I plan on fucking you when ever I get horny! Just like when I would come take Rosalie to lunch! Two or three times a week. I said! I'm yours anywhere, anytime! I'm your wife.

Then he took me in the office. He lifted my skirt, pulled my panties down, removed my plug.and fucked me on the desk. I started to cum,when he put his cock in me. I started screaming! Oh my god I'm cumming. Then when he was coming, I could feel his cock pulsating, 6 times while came. He put my plug back in. I felt so full,he said he couldn't stop thinking about me.He said his wife was the only one who had him feel this way! Now has me. He kissed me,told me he loved me and went back to work.

Mistress Jane called all the girls to the break area. She made me lay over lap.She lifted my dress and slip! Pulled my panties down! And spanked me with her hair brush 25 times,really hard. It hurt to sit down! I was crying like a little girl. She told the girl's this what happens when you don't ask permission, to use her things or her office!

The rest of the day was went so slow. I couldn't wait to get home and have his cock. Mom picked us up. She asked how I liked my nooner. It was awesome! But mistress Jane spanked me for not asking permission,to use her office. Mom said she knew! That was to show you and the girls to ask always permission. I said Jerry didn't give me a chance to ask. He was so horny. Jane said he was so horny, we asked him to do it.

Mom said we had to go to the dmv. So I now have a drivers license! My social security card, same number. But is in my new name. Iris Rose Bloom. where it said gender it says SISSY! We got home, he wasn't there.So I called him! Said I had a surprise for him when he got home he said he was on his way he would be home in 20 minutes.

When he got home, I hugged him and kissed him.I got down on my knees unzipped him, took out his cock and sucked him off. Then put his cock back, zipped him up. Jerry goes " WOW"! That's exactly what Rosalie did when he got home from work. Rose you have Rosalie's sex drive. He then said Rosalie if you are in there! Thank you for Rose and keep guiding Rose to me!

Mom said go to her room. She said watching me suck his cock and me coming while sucking him. Made her want my tongue. She said she was addicted to my tongue. So she sat on my face and I ate her, she was so very very wet.while she ate mistress Jane's pussy and she filled my mouth with her cum.She came so hard she almost passed out.She said sissy tongue makes a body feel good.

Then she said go put on your rose dress and red heels you had on Friday night. Don't forget your apron! I said yes mom,I wont forget,!

Then my wife and boyfriend came home. They said they had went to the DMV to get a new license with her maiden name. They just fucked in the back seat. she sat on my face filled my mouth with there cum.

My wife said go finish cooking dinner. So I was finishing dinner, then the door bell rang. My wife said our dinner guests are here!

I had completely forgotten about Julie and Sarah, were coming for dinner. So Jerry and I opened the door! There they were, with their husbands, carrying boxes. I curtsied!( my wife and mom said curtsey every time, when opening the door or meeting people.)

Julie and Sarah said Wow, Holy shit! You look fucking amazing, as a woman. You are beautiful! You look so much like Rosalie now! Marisol and Rosalie,would have loved how you look. Rosalie knew you were a secret crossdresser.

Jerry came in put his arm around me and kissed me very passionately. He said hi everybody, This is Rose, my fiancee! Then my wife and Brett came in.

Then girls said, This is so very wonderful.

Mom said everything I was wearing, even my lingerie were Rosalie's.The girl's said that's awesome!

So we had dinner, made small talk. They loved the dinner I made.I cleared the table.Jerry had me sit on his lap,and started kissing me! Mom said stop that you love birds. Mom told the girls, Jerry and Rose are inseparable. They are very much in love! They are going to get married! They can't keep their hands off each other!

Look at Brett and Rose's wife, they are inseparable too. And very much in love! They can't keep their hands of each other! They are getting married! Besides being trained to be a maid. Rose is going to beauty collage. She is going to be able to do everything associated with,Hair,nails, makeup, eyelashes, eyebrows,skin and massage therapy. So mom said, you girls come over and get you nails done and your hair done. And you boys come over to get your hair cut.

Sarah and Julie said they would be doing that a lot. And using Rose's maid services a lot too. Mom said from 6am to 6pm,Monday thru Friday. Rose is to call you Miss Sarah and Miss Julie and your husbands sir! After 6pm, Saturday and Sunday, Rose is just a housewife, Jerry's wife, Just one of us girls.

Then Julie's husband Marcus said! We are going need to find a new fourth for golf. Brett said no we don't! Rose will play with us. Jerry said I still have Rosalie's golf clubs! She hardly ever used. And all those cute golfing outfits too. She wore with the girls, when I went golfing.

Sarah's husband Johnny said, Maybe we can now win! Till Rose gets used to her new clubs. I told Julie's husband he could have that old bag,the extra putter and driver he has been wanting for a while.The guys said you look different,got a new name. But you still are our friend always.

Our wives told us Friday what was happening to you. We don't have a problem with you being a sissy girl. But do we find a new mechanic! Mom said Rose will still work on our cars and help with home repairs.

I told Sarah's husband he could have my men's clubs. I know you need new clubs and money is really tight. I have a new set of lady's clubs. And I'm the one who bought those clubs, for Jerry,to give to Rosalie's on her birthday five years ago. But she liked hanging out with you girls while the men played.

Since I'm dresses now, it doesn't change how I play golf. Mom said have Jerry kiss her neck, distract her. She will be in those sexy golf outfits and Jerry won't be able to concentrate on golf! Rose is in his thoughts Just like Rosalie did! He will be thinking about kissing and fucking Rose! Since he met Rose on Saturday, everytime he sees Rose or thinks about her, his cock gets hard! He says he is constantly thinking about Rose! Rose says the same thing! You most definitely have a chance to win.

Sarah and Julie said that's how Jerry and Rosalie were like. They couldn't keep there hands off each other. Just like Rose's wife and Brett.They said they haven't seen me this happy,Since my stints!

Mom said boy's, Rose can go golfing once a month. I want Rose to hang out with the girls. They have a lot to teach Rose. I want Sarah and Julie to help with Rose's training.

They treated Rose like on of the girl's! When he was a man! Now he is a girl, and the girl's seem to like her in dresses. Sarah said that would be so fucking awesome!

Now I see what your wife was talking about. Rose as a man couldn't get a erection ever. Your wife wasn't satisfied. Jerry and Brett lost there wives. Now there wives gave you and your wife to Jerry and Brett.

Rose you look a lot like Rosalie! You two were best friends! You always been a lot like Rosalie. You were the male version of Rosalie. Like two peas in a pod. Becoming Rose really suit's you! And now we see how happy, all of you are. Rosalie and Marisol are still looking after all of us. Jerry and Brett said we got a second chance to be happy. Our wives gave us new wives.

We miss you Rose! Julie said she hoped Mom and I liked the clothes. So we had the guys carry the boxes to my old room. We went through them. They were so beautiful. So it was late and had they had to go. The babysitter charged extra after 10p. They said I looked beautiful. Gave me a hug kissed me. There husbands kissed me on the cheeks. They said goodbye, and we will see you Saturday.

What did she mean see you Saturday!

So, I finished cleaning up. Then we went to bed. Jerry had just made love to me. When my wife called me into her room and had me clean Bretts cock and her pussy. I brushed my teeth and went back to bed Gave him a big kiss. He laid behind,he holds my boobs in each hand.

The boobs feel like they are part of me now. They almost feel like real boobs. And him holding me in his arm. He makes feel so safe, I feel asleep. I woke up before him.I just laid there and felt his cock starting to get hard pressing against me. Then he slid his cock in me! I came instantly, he didn't stop till he came and I came again. He said that I was just like his wife in so many ways. He said he's got another great love and he wasn't going to give me up

ever!

My wife had me for 34 years! Now Jerry wants me for the next 34 years.He says Brett say you had wife for 34. He wants your wife for the next 34 years.Your wife is just like Marisol and you are just like Rosalie. Jerry said Brett agress with him. Your not Rosalie and Marisol. But you girls are the next best thing. We were all close friends! Now we are even closer friend's.

Mom, I've been talking to my wife and we feel for Jerry and Brett! Like when her and I meet 34 years ago.She can't keep her hands off Brett like she was with me. And I can't keep my hands off Jerry like I was with her. Mom you have made me into a version of my wife, Marisol and Rosalie!

The rest of the week was over the top. Went to school learned a lot. Mistress Jane says I'm a natural at being a beautician. I'll finish school in six months. Instead of 9 months.

I called Jerry every day and asked him to take me to lunch!

Mistress Jane made me call him on speaker phone. So the girls could here much I wanted Jerry. He asked me if I wanted a quickie! Before I knew it, I said I want to suck your cock too! I want you to fuck me till you cum! I want to feel my man's cum in my pussy all day.

The girls at school said, Im becoming a woman,with those desires! Just like a woman. I called him every day! 5 or 6 times a day, to hear his voice. He called me just as much! Mistress Jane gave me a spanking, every day for being on the phone to much! I told Mistress Jane,It was worth it to talk to the man I'm in love with! He showed up every day with a hard on! When I got back from lunch, I ate Mistress Jane evey time.

My wife and mom are proud of me. Mom says I'm becoming proper maid. Mom lets me cook breakfast in my nightgown and robe. Thursday night before bed she said to cook breakfast in the morning in Jerry's dress shirt.

Jerry is making love to me 3 or 4 times a day. I'm eating my wife, mom, and Mistress Jane's pussy 2 or 3 times a day. And cleaning Brett's cock! I can not stop,and do not want to stop. Thinking about sucking Jerry's cock or him fucking me, out of my mind! I want him!

Mom said that's how a woman feels about her man. You want him all the time. You don't feel complete, when he is not with you. My wife says the exact thing about Brett.

Jerry brought mom and me a dozen boxes of all of Rosalie's clothing. Brett brought 4 or 5 boxes of Marisol clothes.

The days go by slowly! And the time with Jerry goes by so fast! I can't quit thinking about him like a lovesick teenager. Mom said it's natural, I'm becoming a woman. Your wife has the same problem with Brett!

So Friday, the girls at school gave my human hair wig a large curl perm, so I don't have to curl it in the morning any more! So after lunch, mom came to take me to my doctor appointment. I had a gynecology appointment, to check out my make sure my new clit is ok.

So on the way, we smoked a joint. I was so very stoned when we got to the doctor office! It was so humiliating the lady doctor seeing me like this.

She said I looked very pretty! She had me get naked. She checked me and said it looked good,but I needed to get a tetanus shot booster, to be safe. I got the shot, she said after 30 minutes I could get dressed. I was so stoned! I feel asleep waiting.

Mom and the doctor was shaking me,to wake up. I sat up and noticed my silicone boobs were on the counter, with my chastity cage! And my wife and Brett were here! But I felt this heavy weight on my chest! Oh my god! I have real boobs and really big nipples! Just like my fake ones! They are beautiful and make my body look real now. Mom I didn't want to be a transvestite or transsexual! But I love my new boobs!

Mom said she brought me here. Since you decided to stay Rose forever! A new permanent lavender chastity device was put on you! Now its undetectable,going through a metal detector. You need two check ups a year. So now, your cage never comes off. Its permanent now!

You can be a man, again,if you chastity cage comes off! So it will never ever come off! It's permanent! You are going to be a wife and a stepmother soon! And eventually a grandmother! You needed real boobs. You are now one of the girls! Sissy's can have real boobs.

So I got dressed and when I put my bra on, my new boobs were alive and tingling. I couldn't wait to get home and have Jerry's hands caress my boobs, and suck on my nipples. I thanked mom,my wife, Brett and the doctor for my new boobs.

When we got home mom said, to go take off all you clothes! Leave your panties on,and put on your robe. About 10 minutes later the door bell rang. So I answered it. I was Jerry! Before I knew it, I opened my robe and flashed Jerry my new titties.

He said holly shit! Oh my god! They are fucking beautiful. Perkier than Rosalie's, but they look just like hers. Except for you large clit! You and your body looks just like Rosalie! He started crying! You did this for me! This is a dream coming true! I said mom,my wife and Brett did! When I saw my new,real boobs! You were my first thought. All I could think about was you! Would you like them! Would you still love me! I couldn't wait to get home so you could see them! I want your big hands caressing them and your lips kissing them! And feeling them pressed against your chest. While you are hugging me and kissing me.

He immediately picked me up! He told me you are beautiful and gorgeous! and carried me to our bedroom!

He said, somebody else has to cook dinner tonight! I've got to get aquatinted with Rose's new body! We spent the whole night in bed. He couldn't keep his hands off me and my boobs! He made love to me 4 times! He held me in his arms all night. I woke up before him. I started playing with his cock,he woke up,I kissed him so passionately! I told him, you make love to me every morning! I need your cock to start our day! Make love to me. He did, oh my god it was so very wonderful! So we put our robes on, and went to breakfast.

I told my wife and mom,thank you for our new life. I was forced into doing this! I had no choice but to do it. I'm so glad you did this to me! My wife is happy now and I found a new way for me to be happy. I am looking forward to all of us living together. And making me for Jerry! He loves me and doesn't care that im a sissy.

It's Saturday! I'm finishing the dishes. My wife came up behind me! She grabbed both of my boobs and pulled them tight to my chest. Turned me around and started kissing my new boobs! She said those tits are fucking tits are turning her on. Then she told me to dress head to toe, exactly like last Saturday.

While I was trying to get dressed. Jerry came in pushed me down on the bed. He began to fuck my tities. After a few minutes, hen then put my legs on his shoulders,slid his cock in me.I came instantly. 15 minutes later Jerry came and so did I. I cleaned his cock put back in his jeans and zipped him up! I finished getting dressed.