All Comments on 'My Wife Makes a New Friend'

by lustdarkly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Why hasn't this pussy shot his bully yet? Guess he's trying to keep this silly mess going for a dozen more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How do u exist u piece of shit

Cunts like u deserve no place in a normal human society...pleas Corona take away this piece of crap polluting the human gene pool

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the

This is just like a newbie writes . I know you have written other stories but you still don’t understand this site . The site is split into category’s so it can show people what they like and it also helps writers express themselves. You show promise but until you understand how this site works you aren’t going to make it. Your main problem is that you keep basing your stories on the characters which is pointless. Just look at what others have written and you will start to understand nearly all stories on this site have got references about loving wife in them . And you have just plainly just thought because it’s got loving wife in your story it has to go into the loving wife category. This is just like how a newbie writer thinks and this is why the loving wife category is swamped with this type of boring story. You had a choice you have a voyeur category and a group category story. So until you start thinking on what they do and not who they are you aren’t going to get much respect from the reviews. The loving wife category has got a lot of proud readers who hate these cuckold type of stories. So if you had put it in a different category you would probably not have all this hate about you. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category is BTB stories at the moment anyone what writes about cuckold and swinging and sharing then write how great it is gets no where in the loving wife category. That is why you should have put your stories in different category’s .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This writer is using the bully angle to mask their real desire to be a cuck

Dumb as ever. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1

I have to admit I didn't read it, just looking at the ratings of your other attempts at writing and your obsession with this bully bullshit was enough to turn me off.

My mother is from Scotland, none of my relatives from there strike me as being anything like you, you're obviously a sick minded aberration to the detriment of Scotland. Please, just go away, no one likes this trash. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please, excuse me

But was there a point to this? If there was, then I failed to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

terrible belongs in the garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another SHIT story hits loving wives.

ONE STAR for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good stuff

Well, I quite liked it, so don't pay any attention to these haters.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

it keeps getting better and better, keep up the great work. Loved it, Ignore all the angry closet cucks who keep commenting anonymously

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
how are they helping?

it already sounds like the wife is gone, how are the friends helping? becides helping encourage the wife.

I may be a voyeur, but this is so far outside any sort of conversation i'd have with a wife of mine. i would divorce her. honestly i'd give her family the videos and and pictures.

she already doesn't seem to care if her friends see her, or if everyone that knows her husband sees her or berates him. i don't see how this is good for any sort of relationship.

yes, i know this is fantasy. but i see this as completely destructive.

is that the point?

i havent' read the full thing, i have skimmed. like i said, i am a voyeur, and i see this as completely destructive to any form of relationship, beyond sex slave.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 3 years ago

Can’t fathom why hubby allows this behavior. Karen can’t resist James? Then Tom should divorce her. Obviously scene is U.K. Based in spelling of words, like “centre” instead of “center.” In the USA “Sam Colt” nullifies any bully’s size or strength advantage if the bulky threatens great bodily harm of death in one’s home. Too bad the Brits lack a Second Amendment (such that their rulers simply confiscated all firearms as they did). Tom should just leave slut Karen since, love or not, she clearly prefers James. But maybe Tom finds Karen’s behavior exciting and, despite his protests, likes the humiliation. In that case, why is he complaining?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She is why they make chain, anchors and quaries.

Remember guys, always use small mesh nets, the body will not float and the fish will do all the work, don't use plastic wrap it will carry fingerprints and keep the body gases from escaping thus causing it to float.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Charlie Chaplin Wife!

Great story, with lots of kink and hot sex. Both my wife and I enjoyed it. She particularly liked the part where Karen’s dominant lover barged in on their anniversary dinner. And wife Karen eagerly sucked him off, and shot all over her face, then, the guy left. Wow!

My wife said, “God, that was sexy, especially when Karen kissed her husband, while her lips and face were still covered by her lover’s cum!” I have no doubt we will be receiving a visit from one of her lovers during our next anniversary dinner!

Also, my wife read aloud the part where dominant James picks up naked Karen for a date. My wife has done almost the same scene with me: She passionately kisses him, and he mauls her firm tits and luscious ass. I’m down on the floor jacking off. Then, my wife will also cup her breasts and show them to me, but say, “no touchie, no touchie, poor hubby!”

She will often fuck his fingers, while standing over me, and her juices splatter down on my face! I don’t think there is anything sexier than watching your wife hunching out her hips to eagerly fuck another guy’s fingers, just a foot away from your face!

Many times, before leaving on a date, the two of them will sit down on our couch, and have me lick her, “to get her cunt good and ready for a real cock!” Then, she will have me suck his thick, 10-inch cock so, “You get to see, live and up close, what a real cock looks like!”

Finally, the last part of the story was touching as Karen bonded with the elderly neighbor man. My wife has had similar experiences with a couple of elderly men. She sucked them off, they licked her pussy till she came, and they both parted ways with happy hearts. It was a humanitarian act!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I cant believe i keep expecting something redeeming from this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous