All Comments on 'My Wife Makes a New Friend'

by realscott325

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

I also love to hear the details about my wife and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very hot glad it spiced up your marriage

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome

Thanks for contributing this story. I appreciated that it didn't include many of the stereotypical elements of many/most wife-sharing stories. No 12-inch black cocks, no supermodel-gorgeous wife, no spying by hubby from the closet or through a window, etc.. This made the story seem more realistic than others, which added to the excitement of the situation.

A little more dialog between hubby and wife before and after the action would have added even more to this story. Maybe for your next one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty good story

I'm a little confused, why were they apart for a month? Other than that, I liked that your characters were realistic with average bodies. Thanks for writing.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
GOOD START!

For a first story, this is pretty good. You should continue writing. Maybe a few constructive comments—probably not a good idea to claim story is true, since few will believe it is anyway. I also agree with the one who recommends more dialogue; it really adds to the realism of the story. Continue the characters with believable bodies; far too many, myself included, fall into the women who look like movie actresses and men with porn star cocks trap. We all know people like that are the exception. I’m reminded of an exchange I once had with a friend who works in the film industry. I remarked that she was surrounded by a lot of beautiful women, to which she replied, “Yes, but for every one of them there are ten ordinary women who make much better friends.” Since then I have tried to model my characters around real people.

I gave you a four and look forward to your next effort.

harleyquinnrnharleyquinnrnover 7 years ago

I'm not sure where you see disrespect... I see three consenting adults who have no issues testing the waters ... They fully understand their places in the relationship and at the end of the day this beautiful woman blossoms and reclaims not only herself and her sexuality but she reclaims her marriage. I call that a fucking win! Which as it is fully stated was not in any turmoil.... You have a consenting husband and a consenting wife and a consenting 3rd; which they had been looking for. Disrespect, not hardly. Sexually satisying on all parts, absofuckinglutely. This is the one of the best readings I've perused in a long time. Thank you so much and I cannot wait till the next one.

ljpsstuffljpsstuffover 7 years ago
I enjoyed it

I enjoyed the story very much. The third taking advantage is an all too true an event. I am sorry for that. All in all you did an excellent job expressing you and her fealings. You had no sugnificant grammer errors and the read flowed well.

I would like to hear the results of you first success story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoyed the story. It is totally realistic. I gave it a 4 (4.3/5.0 = 86% = A-)

I am a sucker for BBW who are rather tall. 5'10" is a very nice height in my book!

The wife is a keeper. She DID NOT CHEAT on her husband at any point in time. She was on a mission to findd a man for a threesome. The deal indeed was "only oral" but a healthy woman in her mid thirties simply got carried away in the heat of the passion...

The husband has a very pronounced voyeur side. Essentially his kink is to share his wife.

HIS REWARD WAS THE KNOWLEDGE HIS WIFE ENJOYED ANOTHER GUY'S DICK IN HER PUSSY. To each his own. Different strokes for different folks.

If i were the 2nd man in their threesome i would be in 7th heaven!

If she were my wife i would slso be in 7th heaven!

I repeat: The wife is a keeper!

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
Reclaimed wife is good

Letting wife to have a different cock in her pussy makes her more horny. Licking her drenched pussy and then fucking her while listening makes reclamation better.

And it's not a cheating.

We do once a month during her safe period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet

Wife always told me she loved big cocks. I told her to prove that she had had a big one. Came home after work a week later and saw her fucking a guy. When she finished, she got off of him . I saw how big it was , looked like a coke can twice as long. I eased out the back . Came home about 15 minutes later, looked her in the eyes . Ask her how her day was. All she said was " big". I new it was!

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

I remember the first time my wife told me that she let another guy fuck her. I was not sure what to think.but as she told me all the details , I got hot and horny and it gave me a thrill as she told me how he stripped her, playing with her breasts and fingering her cunt, Then he undressed and she saw his big fat cock , she just wanted it ,

She said he fucked her ages and how she loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5- (4.6 = 92%, ☆☆☆☆☆-)

The wife is a keeper and a trooper.

Bogey3Bogey3about 2 years ago

Great story. Nothing like the wife telling you about her fun … unless you can watch in person. Great sex life for you guys. Both of my wives fucked around a bit. I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous