My Wife Meets the Executives

Story Info
Bully introduces my wife to the boardroom executives.
4.4k words
3.59
90.6k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bully Introduces My Wife to the Executives.

by Lustdarkly.

Follow up to "Bully Claimed My Wife at Reunion."

The sound of a car horn blasting outside the house snapped me awake. What the fuck? Inconsiderate idiot!

It was three in the morning. Our bed was empty. Karen still hadn't returned. Two days had passed since the awful night I'd watched James Thompson face-fuck my wife on stage in front of three hundred people, a lot of them my friends and acquaintances. Then carry her away naked up to his room to do god-knows what to her.

The shame was overwhelming. My cheeks burned every time I thought of it and so did my groin. My balls and my cock were sore. I may well hate Karen for what she did but I've never been so horny in my entire life and haven't stopped masturbating, adding to my feelings of self-loathing. I was worried too. Why hadn't she come home? Or even called? Was she in danger? Had she left me? What the fuck was going o-"

The door-bell rang and the letter-box clattered at the same time, followed by frantic knocking. I leapt out of bed and hurried down the stairs. Wrestling with the locks on the door took time and I heard my frantic wife's voice hissing, "Thomas! Hurry!"

When I finally pulled open the door, there she was, illuminated under our porch light for all the world to see, completely naked and her face dripping with sperm. "Let me in quick for God's sake!" She shoved past, a small giggle escaping her. Our neighbour across the street was watching from his window. God. He got an eye-full! Lucky prick.

"Fucking hell! What took you?" Karen asked grinning. Her language surprised me. She never swore - but then again - here she was naked, her face covered in another man's cum - her use of bad language was low on my list of admonishments.

"Karen! What the hell? Is that ... sperm?"

She nodded. "James just did this to me in the car. Bastard. He pressed his horn so everyone would see me!" Her cheeks were crimson with embarrassment but she was laughing too. "I need to go shower but he told me I must do this first."

I had everything I wanted to say to her planned out but when she stepped back for me to admire her sexy posture, my mind went blank, soaking in the sight of her. She spun for me, teasing me by running her long nails over her nipples and down her body and then making a show of it, using her finger as a squeegee, scooping James Thompson's semen into her mouth, savouring every drop. Even the globs that were stuck in her hair she licked and swallowed. And then she was on her knees, sucking my rock-hard cock.

Oh, my Lord! This was fucking amazing! Her head was bobbing the same way it had on stage. She was sucking for all she was worth, her beautiful ass working.

After a blissfully long period of uncurbed pleasure, she smiled up at me and said, "James told me to say, I've to make you cum on my slut-face." When she said the word "slut" I unloaded it all, ejaculating all over that perfect, beautiful smile. She closed her eyes, loving every drop, wanking my cock carefully so as not miss any. My sperm was thick and gooey. It landed in her eyes, on her teeth, on her hair, and when I finished, she still worked on my shaft, milking me for every drop, licking my cock clean, sucking the tip, probing it with her tongue.

She relocated to the stairs and sat down, smiling, arching her back for me to admire her nakedness and spread her legs apart, opening her labia for me and rubbing her clit. Her vagina looked swollen and red. James must've really pounded her.

I watched transfixed as she scooped the thick gross sperm into her mouth. Taking her time and making sure to get it all. She made a hell of a show! Sucking long ropes of cum from her fingers, using her tongue. She ate every drop like it was ambrosia.

She leapt to her feet, bouncing on her toes to make her tits jiggle and threw herself into my arms, kissing me deeply, ramming her tongue into my mouth, eating me alive.

"One more thing. James said you've to have this."

She threw herself down on all fours, tits and face on the floor, back arched, legs splayed open revealing her ass and pussy. In her asshole was the butt-plug she'd pulled out of the showgirl's ass on stage. The one she'd put in her mouth.

I couldn't believe this sight I was seeing. Look at my fucking slut wife! What an absolute

... fucking... slut!

"Take it babe. Pull it out. It's for you."

I got down on my knees feeling like a kid in front of the tree on Christmas morning. I'd never even seen a butt-plug before, outside of porn. I pulled it out carefully, like I was defusing a bomb, marvelling at the way her asshole sucked it. Out it came and as her orifice puckered shut, I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her hips and rammed my tongue into her ass, making her squeal and laugh and flinch. Neither of us had ever done anything ass-related before during sex. This was an out-of-body experience!

After a while she turned over, splaying her open pussy, wrapping her arms around my head, kissing me tenderly and passionately for a long time. "I love you so fucking much." she whispered in my ear making the hair on my neck stand. Then she sprang to her feet and hot-footed it upstairs, wiggling her beautiful round ass.

Wrapped in each other's arms, we talked until morning.

"How could you let him use you that way? In front of all those people?" I asked her.

"Oh baby, no! God no. It's the other way around. I used him! I wanted it so, so much! I wanted to be used. It was like... indulging in a bit of fantasy, I suppose. I got exactly what I wanted. When I came, on stage in front of all those people, it was by far the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I had no idea orgasms could be so intense!"

"It looked like you passed out."

She nodded. "For a minute, I think I did."

"But James Thompson though! Why did you have to fuck him of all people? He was such a bully! And not much has changed by the looks of it."

She held me tight, understanding. "Okay, I'll be honest, that was part of the appeal. I don't really know why it made me so wet. It just did. His alpha maleness perhaps. His cocky bravado. I love you so much, you know. James is just a... human dildo," she laughed. "It's overwhelming, letting go. Surrendering that way. Letting him use me."

I wanted to know everything they'd done together over the past two days but it wasn't important, she assured me. "It was just sex. Wild abandon. Total escape. I love you. I'll always come home to you. Always. You are the love of my life."

And I was happy again.

After a long silence I asked, "Are you going to see him again?"

She hesitated. "Er... no. Well, we haven't made any plans. But I did tell him he could if he wanted."

"What?!?" I groaned, like I'd been punched in stomach. Karen was quick though. She soothed me, reinforcing everything she'd just said, begging me to understand.

It did thrill me to think of her abandoning all her inhibitions and indulging herself completely. It made me feel nauseous. But I understood. Even admired her. I love her so much. I trust her. I'd give my life for this beautiful woman so I made up my mind in that moment to support her. I wanted her to be happy.

"Besides," she added later, "We'll probably never hear from him again. He got everything he wanted."

Three weeks passed and our relationship had blossomed. We were happy before but Karen clung to me now like a happy kid. We met each other during our lunch breaks, both working in town so it was convenient. Dining at night. Watching TV. Sex was good. Everything was good. I love spending time with her.

Steven, Graham and Craig had phoned me a few times wanting to meet up but I put them off, explaining how we wanted some bonding time together after what had happened. They'd seen the show and were more than understanding. We'll come over soon for a get-together, I promised.

James Thompson was not exactly out-of-mind but I was getting over it.

And then the prick called me.

I was in the office, getting ready to go meet Karen when the phone rang. His voice boomed cheerfully causing my adrenaline to surge, "Wilson, you fucking cocksucker! How the fuck are ya, ya dick?"

"How did you get this number?" I stammered.

"The slut gave it to me. That's why I'm calling. She's not meeting you for lunch today so you can calm the fuck down and get back to work. I've got a meeting today that I need her help with. I want you to be there too. Come to my office at four. Don't be a minute late."

"Your office? Where - "

He'd hung up. Fuck! His office? I rang Karen but her phone went to voicemail. I tried every ten-twenty minutes for the rest of the afternoon but without success. I was panicking. Why did he want her at his office? Not to have sex with. He'd have summoned her to his home if that was the case. At three o'clock I Googled James Thompson's information, found his address and grabbed my coat.

I arrived, panting and sweating at four but his secretary told me, "I'm so sorry. He's in an executive meeting right now and he's left instructions not to be disturbed under any circumstances."

"What? But I hurried like crazy to get here ... I was... I mean... he told me to come, I mean he asked me to come but-"

"Is your name Mr. Wilson?"

I nodded.

"Oh! God! I'm so sorry. Of course. Please go right in. You're expected." She gave me a strange look that I couldn't read. Pity? What was going on?

I could hear muffled voices talking animatedly through the door. I didn't knock but barged my way in and - "Oh my God no!"

Wearing black stockings only, completely naked, Karen was lying on her back on the glass boardroom table surrounded by grinning men in suits with James Thompson on top of her, fucking her tits. She was squeezing her breasts together with her mouth open, receiving his massive cock with every thrust. Another man in a suit was eating her pussy. Her legs splayed apart, hips gyrating. It was like being hit with a sledgehammer!

"Willy! Ya dick" cheered James, seeing me. He stopped thrusting, "Everyone, that twat with his mouth hanging open is this fine sluts husband, Willy."

All eyes turned to me except Karen's. She wrapped her hands around James's muscular buttocks sucking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could manage. James laughed and so did the other men.

"You're a very lucky man Willy." someone said, others joined the assent but I couldn't take my eyes off my wife.

"Hey Willy. Watch this!"

James Thompson placed both hands on either side of Karen, pulling his cock out of her mouth, sliding backwards off the table. The man eating her pussy got out the way as James positioned himself between her legs. Looking right at me he plunged his cock deep inside Karen's vagina causing her to cry out and arch her back in ecstasy. She raised her hips to meet his thrusts, fucking him back. The others cheered, hands roaming over her body, mauling her breasts.

One man leaned down to kiss her and she rose up to meet him, snogging and sucking his face. He was an old fat guy and very unattractive but she couldn't get enough. Her palms slammed the table as an orgasm tore through her body. We all watched her flat belly tense, her thighs quivering uncontrollably. James plunged his massive cock deep into her cervix and stayed that way, holding her by the hips. Then he scooped her right up off the table into his arms, her legs wrapped around him and they French-kissed. His cock still deep inside her.

Long minutes passed as we watched them snog, embraced like lovers. Then the half-dressed executives swarmed them, pulling my wife from James. His cock sprang up as it left her pussy, glistening with her juices.

"Let us have turn. We're just getting started."

James grinned at me. His bottom half was naked, he still had his shirt on, open to reveal his muscular abdomen. I couldn't take my eyes off his penis. Fuck. It was a huge cock. I'd no idea Karen's womb could accommodate such a monster.

"Take a seat on the sofa. Watch. Enjoy the show." he ordered me.

Quietly, I did as I was told.

I sat on a single leather chair and the executives, most of them old and fat or middle-aged and obviously wealthy judging from their watches, positioned themselves on the long sofa opposite, on the other side of the coffee table. Five of them were side by side, shedding their trousers, their pricks standing to attention. James sat in the chair next to me and that left the two men who still had Karen in their arms. Her arms were around their heads as they carried her over, holding her legs open so everyone could enjoy the view of her pussy.

"Look at that fucking slut. She's dripping." a man said.

They laid her on the laps of the man and she stretched languidly, her arms long, toes pointing, smiling sexily and arching her back, relishing the feel of their greedy hands.

"Can someone please put a finger in my ass?" she purred.

The executives chuckled and Karen moaned with pleasure as a man with great big fat fingers jammed his thumb into her asshole.

"Oh, fuck, that feels nice." Arching her back more. She sucked the nearest cock into her mouth, eyes closed.

"Oh my, I can't take anymore." said one of the men still standing. He literally jogged around the sofa, his belly wobbling, just in time to unload his sack-full of cum onto Karen's face. With a cock still in her mouth, she grinned, angling her face to receive the facial. She opened her mouth to catch the spattering slime and beckon him to fuck her mouth. Which of course he did.

"God. What a slut." one of them said.

She laughed, nodding, mouthful of cock and cum, now running down her neck. "I am. I'm a dirty fucking greedy slut. I want you all to use me. I want all of you. In my ass. In my cunt. Fucking use your slut."

"Slut, can I take my finger out of your ass and put my dick in there instead?"

"Mmm. Fuck! That's so hot! Yes please."

She rolled over, making a show of lifting her ass up in the air, positioning herself in his lap, facing me. Sitting on her heels, knees apart, we all watched in in wonder as she lowered herself onto his hard cock. Slowly and carefully she worked her way down until she was sitting on his balls, every inch of him deep in her rectum.

"God, that feels good. Someone, please, fuck my face."

We drank in the sight of her beautiful breasts bouncing as the man beneath her pistoned her ass. A rivulet of sperm had trickled all the way down to her belly. Two men stood either side of her and she sucked on one cock while the other wrapped her long hair around his shaft.

My cock was aching hard. My trouser tent fully erect.

With a lot of grunting, the man shot his load deep into my wife. His balls twitched for ages! He must've been saving it up, I thought. Karen gyrated in his lap, milking him. Only when he was starting to soften did she get up.

"Watch this." She told them.

She stood up onto the coffee table, catching my eye for the first time. She threw me a wink and turning to face the men, squatted down onto her heels, knees open like a perfect pornstar and squeezed the sperm out her ass onto the table between her feet. Then she got on all fours and started licking it up like a cat.

The men roared with approval. "This little thing is so dirty! James, where ever did you find her?" The executive, a silver-haired guy, laughingly wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, lifting her up, making her squeal and laugh. "Don't tickle me!" she screamed. The others surrounded her and lifted her high above their heads, playfully passing her round like a toy. She giggled with glee, drawing her knees up.

I couldn't help grinning. So did James next to me, now naked, sporting a massive erection.

Karen's laughter was infectious.

"You can fuck me in the ass butdonttickleme!!" she tittered.

When she was shoulder height, her legs opened and one guy seized his chance, burying his face in her glistening pussy, sucking her clit. Two others sucked her tits. Someone seized her waist again and she bucked and thrashed, clamping the head of the man between her legs. He started flailing his arms comically, "Jeezuz! She's gonna break my neck!"

Everyone was laughing now.

They calmed down and Karen relaxed, softening in their arms. They took turns kissing her mouth, eating her pussy, her breasts, licking her neck, thighs, belly. Biting. Sucking. Licking.

"Bring her over." said James.

They carried her over and lowered her carefully onto his cock, her pussy receiving every inch.

"Oh fuck yes James. That's so fucking good baby." she said, teasing her clit with one hand and his balls with the other, fucking him slow and deep.

She sucked the two nearest cocks into her hungry mouth, wanking the others, lifting her boobs so they could be man-handled.

One guy started to grunt and buck and Karen grabbed his cock, aiming it so he could shoot on her face. Spurt after gooey spurt, splashed all over her nose, cheeks, mouth, hair. It was so mind-blowingly filthy that another guy erupted also.

"On my face! Please! Cum on my face. I want you all to cum on my face."

Their loads, unsurprisingly were massive and absolutely covered Karen's beautiful face. Another guy started spurting too. Karen's tongue got most of it as she held her mouth open wide, lapping the sticky white semen, licking lasciviously over her perfect teeth. The last two men couldn't hold out and unloaded their balls on her face too.

God. She was plastered in semen. It was an unbelievable sight. Her face was utterly covered and her hair too. It ran all down her chest, coating her heaving, delicious breasts; all over belly and pussy.

Thick white foam collected around the base of James's shaft as it slammed in and out of her. She focused all her attention on him now, bucking up and down making her tits bounce. She hungrily scooped massive globs of sperm into her mouth, loving it.

"Want me to cum on your face too?" asked James, his face bright red.

"No baby. Come inside me. Come in my belly. This pussy is all yours. Fill me up."

She placed both hands on his muscular chest, looking deep into his eyes.

"Give me your cum. God I fucking want your cum in my belly. Cum inside my fucking slut pussy! Someone grab my throat! Spit in my mouth! I'm your fucking, filthy little fuck-slut! Make me pregnant! Fucking will my cunt!"

Some men choked her, others jammed their fingers in her mouth, seizing her chin. Grabbing her tits roughly and squeezing.

James came hard. Karen's eyes rolled back as orgasm took her too. Her whole body was quaking and shaking, James's balls twitching, emptying his seed deep inside the womb of my beautiful little wife.

God, they came and came, lost in orgasm for a long, long while! She probably wanted to fall unconscious into his arms but one man got down on his knees and parted her ass cheeks. She bent forward giving him access. Her perfect, little pink asshole was mouth-watering and cunt-lips, still stretched around James's massive prick, was an amazing sight to see. The men admired her like a work of art.

"Get your cameras." Karen told them, having an idea.

As the men literally went running off, collecting their phones from various discarded articles of clothing, Karen lifted herself off James's cock, turning around in his lap, wrapping one arm around his neck.

When they made it back, phones in hand, already photographing, some video-ing her, she lifted her knees and opened her legs, exhibiting her cum-covered body. With her free hand she parted her labia and we all watched a river of sperm trickle out of her incredible pink pussy.

Lazily she wrapped both arms around James's neck, allowing the men to indulge themselves. James played with her breasts, his huge cock, soft now, in view below her ass.

There was a knock on the door and the secretary entered. God! I nearly jumped out of my seat - what would she think?

12