All Comments on 'My Wife Meets the Executives'

by lustdarkly

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh my god

One Star for the second shit

gmann57gmann57almost 4 years ago

Seriously dude , you make yourself look pretty bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I would not even divorce her

Just gather your assets and disappear leaving the house ablaze... there are a great deal of instructional stories on how to do that in this venue.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago

Daniel Quentin Steele's upcoming new book title effects sums up this whole story: There are no beta males, only losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just give up

1st was bad without revenge or such in the tags I didn't even read.

Suspension of disbelief is one thing, throwing it out the window is another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Glock

I've got an answer for guys. Trying to be bullies. First guy ever come up on my wife. Going to have his forehead tapped. Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
unbelievable

So this is what SHE wanted and not the bully. But to do it with people they know? Now friends and relatives know what a dirty slut she is. Makes no sense.

Then he takes her as filthy in cum as she is and these businessmen with so much to lose openly screw her in the office, on film, live in phone chats?

Fantasy writing is one thing, but this is just way over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lol definitely a fantasy

This part explained almost everything. I enjoyed this chapter so much more than the first. The only thing I found bizarre was the “public” exposure side of things, such as people taking photos and calling people on her phone contact list.

Surely that would or rather could have a massive negative impact on their real lives? Gah! Just as it made sense that aspect confused it all again.

Some of the kinks are definitely not my kind of thing, specifically the ‘arse to mouth‘ stuff (yuk, gross) so putting specific kinks in the Tags would be appreciated. It’s a way to give readers trigger warnings without having to write some blurb at the start of your chapter. The other massive turn off for me is that there’s no concerns about safe sex in your story.

I would love to see James’s character get what he deserves because honestly having a big cock and lots of money just isn’t worth it not when he’s got such a nauseating personality. He’s the type of personality that’s universally loathed.

As a writer you definitely made an impact 😉.

Tess (UK)

BeastofbothworldsBeastofbothworldsalmost 4 years ago

I personally really enjoyed this story. Keep it up my dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start of this series

Don't know why all the negative comments. What a wonderful wife and the start of a great series. This could be many chapters! Keep up the good work! You're just getting a good start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Looks like Timriv is posting under another account! Hahahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
????

Didn't think it could get any worse. I was wrong. Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Read first and last paragraph. Total cuck story like first definitely not worth reading not even one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars!!!

Any woman who ever had a fantasy of being used as a slut or any husband who ever dreamed about someone else fucking their wives will love this story. Please keep writing more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

complete crap. When i did not read he kicked her back out the door with all her stuff he had packed while she was gone, I could not read any more. I skipped through the rest and saw enough where the guy just accepted it all. No way is this even in the realm of reality. Even science fiction is more believable. a 1 and I VERY rarely give those.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago

Lack of any Eroticism& imagination

Just a raw,vulgar 'sex'

"Sex" is a bliss ,pleasant,stimulating passion, it can be aggressive,forceful,, abrasive

but should not break the boundary to be 'morbid',filthy scum.

Finishing the story. it leave a 'bad taste' in mouth

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

He needs to get rid of the slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

so many angry closet cucks lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really

This should be in cockhold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

The wife is about to be divorced and the bully and Executives are about to pay thru the nose when the lawsuits land and ruin them all. Nobody is THAT stupid.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I didn't think this could be worse than part 1.

Obviously, I was wrong.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

"She'll probably need tomorrow off to recover so you'll need to call her work. We're playing a game right now so we can't talk. We're calling random numbers in Karen's contact list and if anyone answers," he reached around her, squeezing her tit. "This is what they'll see. Later, loser."

Why would he need to call in for, I'm sure her boss will answer when they that number and she won't ever need to go back. Yes sir-e she is definitely a keeper for some one else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please stop writing. You're embarrassing your countrymen in Scotland.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

What kind of person would put up with this?

If you continue, and I hope you don't, please bring the husband to his senses and have him throw her out and sue the company. If that fails he posts photos of what goes on at that company with all the participants faces clearly shown.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Bully needs to meet a pickaxe handle, with his teeth. After a couple applications of that treatment, he won't be a bully any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Typical repressed gay fantasy

It’s sad that these authors are stuck in the closet.

Edward1970Edward1970over 3 years ago

I don't know what's wrong with the other commenters above. When you read a "loving wife" story like this, you know what you're getting. I could have done without some of the more fantastic elements of this one as well as the one before, such as when the wife blew the bully on a stage, and later the bully was randomly calling through people on her phone to show them she was sucking her cock. But otherwise it's a nice little bit of fantasy. I would say to others that if you don't like this sort of thing, pick another story to read. I especially don't get the commenter who stated he hated the first story, but read the second one anyway. Why?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

This is really bad. It makes

No human sense.

#bulletsforbullies is the only way to redeem this

furlovingchloefurlovingchloealmost 3 years ago

Horny as hell. For me only missing leaving the office in a fur coat and heals, covered in all that sperm

Coolmeow21Coolmeow2111 months ago

Will the husband fuk the secretary? What's next?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What the hell is wrong with people? Who would allow their wife to become a slut screwing a whole room of guys? Something for he betas who need to be told what do I assume.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous