My Wife Meets the Executives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm leaving for the night Mr. Thompson. Will there be anything else?" she asked.

The sight of Karen, spread-eagled in her boss's lap while an office full of executives photographed her didn't phase her one bit. And no one else bothered either.

"No thanks Tammy. We'll be a few more hours. See you tomorrow."

The secretary caught my eye and gave me a small smile before closing the door.

Karen slipped her tongue into James's mouth, her eyes closed. They looked so much like a loving couple I thought my heart was gonna break.

The men recorded it all.

"James?" she said after a long time. "Do you mind if I make my husband cum?"

James and the others turned to me blinking. They'd forgotten I was there!

"That fucking wimp? Seriously? You really think it's worth the effort."

She giggled.

"Honestly. You don't have to. We can throw him out if you want?"

She kissed him, her tongue darting over his lips.

"I really should. It's only fair. Please? I'll make a show of it for you."

At this the men agreed and Karen went skipping across the room, her tits bouncing. All the men squeezed onto the long sofa, facing me. James included. She bounded back holding in her hand a dildo I'd never seen before.

The men raised their phones and someone played a sexy song on his, with pornographic lyrics that went - "Sucking on my titties like you wanted me. Sucking on my titties."#

Karen danced for them, spinning and parting her ass, cupping her boobs and sucking the dildo. She kneeled down in front of me, really seeing me for the first time. Her large beautiful breasts in my lap and that sweet smile made me want to cry. "I love you." she mouthed at me, winking, freeing my cock from my trousers.

Arching her ass, she smiled at the men, spreading her legs for them, stuffing the dildo into her vagina as she sucked me into her mouth. I was a prop basically, but God, I didn't mind one bit as she sucked me off.

Karen's ass gyrated for her audience. She slipped the dildo out of her pussy and into her asshole, fucking herself, sliding it in and out, giving them sexy-eyes as she licked her tongue up and down my shaft.

I couldn't take it and started to cum. Karen clamped her mouth over my cock catching it all. Her cheeks were literally bulging by the time I'd finished. Then, discarding me, she hurried over to the men and sat on the table in front of them spreading her legs apart. The dildo was still in her ass. Cupping her breasts, she opened her mouth and allowed my sperm to fall down her chin and onto her chest. She rubbed the cum slowly all over her tits, tweaking her hard nipples and rubbing her pussy.

The executives had thought it was over. They were putting on shirts but this display had their cocks hard again. One of them stuffed his dick in her mouth and that was it. They were on her for round two.

"That's enough for you Willy, you've had your fill. Get out." James ordered me, pointing at the door. The men laughed and joined in. "We'll take good care of your wife for you, son. Don't worry."

I was getting kicked out? What! I looked at Karen but she was gone. They were placing her on the sofa, opening her legs, exposing her holes. That was the last I saw as I miserably closed the office door behind me.

I waited and waited but she didn't come home. Queasy and worried, I went to bed alone and somehow drifted off. At around four in the morning the Skype ring woke me and I scrabbled for my phone.

It was Karen's number!

It was momentarily black and then the picture flashed to life and I was greeted by a screen close-up of James's gigantic erect cock in my wife's mouth. He was lying on his back on his bed and Karen was facing me. His cock was stuffed into the side of her mouth making her cheek bulge, her tongue wrapped around his shaft. He patted her stretched out cheek roughly and told me she wouldn't be home tonight. "She'll probably need tomorrow off to recover so you'll need to call her work. We're playing a game right now so we can't talk. We're calling random numbers in Karen's contact list and if anyone answers," he reached around her, squeezing her tit. "This is what they'll see. Later, loser."

"Karen! I -" The screen went black as the call was cut off. Fuck!

My heart was racing in my chest and my cock was hard as a fucking rock! I didn't even get to speak to her! Fuck! God... I thought, I didn't even have a chance to make a screen-grab! FUUUUCK!!

#The song with the pornographic lyrics was "Fuck The Pain Away." by Peaches.

12