My Wife Melanie Ch. 03

Story Info
Is it the end of her affair? Or of our marriage?
3.1k words
2.84
21.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. Thank you for staying with me while I told my story. Loving Wives has a tough audience and I knew I wouldn't make everyone happy. I only hope you find this ending satisfying.

(Part 3 of 3)

Everything was going great with Melanie since that night we had made such amazing love. She had really responded to my romantic campaign. Now she was returning the favor. She was thoughtful, affectionate. We were doing things together like a couple again. Our intimate moments were random, spontaneous, unrestrained.

Of course, I could no longer pretend about what happened. With her lover Tom, in his car, in the motel room. Who knows where and what else they had gotten up to? But I could pretend it was over. So I did. My efforts to win her back had worked, were still working. Certainly I kept it up. I had almost lost her and I swore to myself to never take her for granted.

As Spring Break loomed on the calendar, however, there came a change in her demeanor. She started to become distant, the physical side of our relationship declined. It didn't take a psychic to see what the future held. Fuck! Did I have to take the whole week off to keep her from screwing around? What about when Summer comes and Tom has whole months to fuck her?

The weekend at the start of break she avoided me. I raged silently. My efforts were for nothing. I decided I wouldn't be treated this way and began researching divorce advice. I packed some bags and put them in my trunk, made sure I had plenty of cash, collected my personal effects, chose a lawyer to call on Monday. I still made some efforts to connect with her but was politely rebuffed.

When Monday came I went to work. I kept putting off calling the lawyer. Funny how your brain can hold out hope when there is none. I couldn't focus on my job though and late in the morning I pleaded sick and left. On a hunch, I decided to drive by the motel where Mel and Tom had their tryst. Coincidentally, I got a text just then from the housekeeper who had helped me before. I had asked her to keep an eye out, contact me if they came back. They were back.

I roared over there and Emmy met me at the stairwell. I handed her two hundred-dollar bills without comment and she stuffed them in her apron pocket. She was agitated about something.

"Mister J_____. There's something I have to tell you."

I nodded for her to continue.

"There's more than one guy in there with your wife. Right after I messaged you another guy went up and they let him in."

I went cold. This was so unexpected, so rude, so perverted that never in a million years would I have thought Mel capable of it. This was not who she was. She was a lady. Or so I thought.

"You want me to let you in the room next door?"

"No. Just tell me what room they're in."

"Are you going to make trouble?"

"Perhaps."

"Will you leave my name out of it? I like this job."

"Absolutely, Emmy. I thank you very much for your service."

I strode down the corridor, red rage pulsing in my ears. I hammered on the door several times, then again, then again. Someone engaged the slide lock on the other side and the door opened several inches. It was that fucking bastard, Tom.

"Dude, what are you doing here?"

"Open this fucking door!" I shouted.

Melanie's voice from inside the room jarred me, though I knew she was there. "Oh no, is that Allen? Tell him to please, PLEASE, go away."

"You heard her."

"I need to speak with her."

"She's a little tied up right now."

Stifled masculine laughter from inside the room made my blood boil.

"I'm sorry, that was uncalled for." Tom's words were apologetic but it was plain he was pleased with his joke. He held up his hand, palm open, and gestured for me to back away from the door. "Can I come out and talk?"

I backed away and tried to compose myself. If I kept my cool maybe I could get Melanie out of there. Or at least prevent something bad from happening to her. I considered violence but knew that would likely involve the police. Maybe that would be a good thing. Probably not. Tom undid the slide lock and emerged from the room, pulling the door shut behind him.

"Man, I understand exactly how you feel. If she was my wife I'd be outraged. But then again if she was my wife I wouldn't have been stepping out on her."

I glared at him, speechless.

"Yeah, she told me. Believe me, I would not be doing you like this if she hadn't. I tried to talk her out of it. I did. But when I saw she was determined to go through with it, I knew it had to be me. She could have done worse. A lot worse. You know that?"

"You fucking kidding me?"

"She's trying to figure some things out. I'm trying to help her. She trusts me. And if you trust her instincts then you should trust me too."

"Fuck you. And who is the other guy in there?"

"I've known him forever. He's a great guy. Under any other circumstances you would think so, too."

"Do you actually believe the shit you're saying?"

"I do. I have many faults but lying is not one of them. I'm very forthright. Some even say I'm honest to a fault. That's probably why she chose me."

I lowered my head. This fucker had an answer for everything.

"We are going to take good care of Melanie. Then we'll send her right back home to you. If you want her back, that is. I think you ought to. She's an amazing person, one of a kind. If you don't want her back then, well, she could always do better. You know that?"

"I know that."

"Best advice you'll ever get: don't do something you'll regret later. Let me walk you to your car."

"No thanks."

*****

I went home on auto-pilot. I was numb, directionless, weak. I thought about leaving. Everything I needed was in the car. I could send for the rest. But instead, I sat in the living room and waited for her. No idea what I would do or say, though. All I could think about was what they might be doing to her. If she let them tie her up then the short answer was 'anything they wanted'.

Standard move would be to make her suck both their dicks, back and forth. Then make her suck one while the other one fucked her. They would probably switch up so Mel would have to lick up her own juices as well as theirs. Tom would of course invite his friend to sample her ass. He would join a club so exclusive that not even her husband belonged.

What if they tried to take her pussy and ass at the same time? The thought of it made me ill. But Tom said they'd take care of her. Could he really be trusted? Unlike before, I didn't feel even a flicker of arousal at the thought of Melanie having illicit sex. Was that my pathetic silver lining? That at least I didn't get a boner at the thought of my wife being sodomized?

*****

It was close to dinner time when her car pulled into the driveway. She came in the back way, and quietly sought me out. She was wearing a track suit and sneakers, no socks. Her hair was combed straight back and she wasn't wearing any makeup. She didn't need makeup to look amazing. But she didn't look amazing. She looked weary. She went to stand by the bookshelf.

"This isn't the way I planned to have this conversation," she began, in a formal tone. "I expected to be made up, dressed up, bags packed. I expected to be well-rested and confident. Not tired and humiliated from sinning. I certainly didn't intend to burden you with the sordid details."

She regarded herself, rubbed her wrists.

"But it's good for me to feel this shame, this guilt. I feel like I understand you better. And it's good for you to feel the pain and helplessness I once felt. Someday I will apologize to you, when you're ready to hear it. And maybe someday you will find it in your heart to forgive me."

She made eye contact with me for the first time.

"I forgive you, if it matters, for choosing a whore over me. Since you love whores so much, I've become one. The question is, Allen, do you want me for your own personal whore, your one and only whore? Or do you want me to go away and never bother you again?"

You'll think me weak, and a fool. And you're probably right. But I don't care what you think. Tears welled up in my eyes when I realized what she was offering me. This was the corner I had been longing to turn. She was really coming back to me, completely, if I wanted. I considered the alternative. No Melanie in my life? No. I loved her. I needed her.

"I want to go back to the way it was, Mel. Just you and me."

"Yes, just you and me, Allen. But not the way it was. Those days are gone and they need to stay gone. We lived separate lives then. We pretended not to be who we were. We kept secrets. We cheated on each other."

She unzipped the jacket on her track suit. Unconstrained by a bra her breasts bobbed appealingly. I felt a welcome stirring in my groin.

"To be together, we have to share everything. We have to satisfy each other's every need. And we have to be honest about our needs."

She kicked off her sneakers and put her thumbs in the waistband of her pants. I wanted to touch her... so bad.

"I am very sore right now, Allen. I can't do all the things you want. But I can do some things, if you want."

"We have the rest of our lives to make love, Mel."

"To fuck, Allen. The rest of our lives to fuck."

She pushed her pants down to the floor and I saw that not only was she nude under the track suit, she didn't have any pubic hair either. Now completely naked she crossed the room and sat on my lap, putting her arms around my neck. I kissed her, caressing her back and legs. We nuzzled each other's necks and I inhaled her fragrance.

My lips found their way down her shoulder to the swell of her breast. I was so in love and aroused. She was my wife of many years but it felt like I was knowing her for the first time. Her nipples were noticeably swollen and when my mouth found one she cringed slightly and then pushed out her chest to give me access. Oh, my love, what did they do to you?

If I was vindictive I might have sucked hard on those nipples. She probably would have borne it, too, despite the pain. Instead, I only grazed them softly with my lips and gently licked them. I filled my hand with her firm breasts, put my face between them and inhaled her again.

I lowered her down on the cushions of the sofa. While my hands stroked the sides of her breasts I kissed her smooth, flat stomach. As I tongued her navel my lower lip felt the hint of razor stubble where her pubic region began. Had she shaved herself? Did those bastards shave her? Would she continue this new look? Would she want me to help her with that?

As my tongue approached her labia she moved her hand in the way to stop me. "Allen, I have bathed since then. But you know they 'came' there."

I kissed her hand. "For the last time, though, right?"

She moved her hand out of the way. Her lips were swollen too and very sensitive. I gave it a long loving lick, down one side and up the other. Sometime soon I would fuck her, long and hard. I would reclaim my wife in proper fashion. But for now I would let her know that she was the only one for me, and I for her. Her fingers ran through my hair as I licked and sucked her.

I moved my hands under her lovely behind and licked the area between her vagina and anus. My tongue touched the soft and wrinkled skin and she cringed again slightly. I ventured a look. No doubt about it, she had been penetrated recently. I traced her pucker with my fingers.

"Did they come there, too?" Of course I knew. I wanted to hear her say it.

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"Will I come there."

"Yes, of course. Many times I hope. But..."

"But not today. I understand." I gave her anus a tentative lick, prompting a gasp from my blushing bride.

Melanie sat up and rearranged herself so that she was facing my crotch which by this point was making a big top in my pants. While my tongue swirled around and around her sphincter she undid my belt and fly. I lifted my hips to help her get my pants off. The feeling of her mouth on my cock felt so good I grunted with the pleasure.

She began a very enthusiastic blowjob which felt fantastic not just for the obvious reason. I honestly could not tell you when was the last time I got this wonderful treatment. I decided to just enjoy it for a while so instead of licking my beautiful wife's asshole I just let my lips rest on it and kiss it absent-mindedly, my nose wedged between her cheeks.

Mel was giving me the blowjob of my life, maybe the blowjob of her life. I had no way of knowing that though. It may not even have been the best blowjob of her day. Certainly it wasn't the only one. But it was mine, all mine. Her head bobbed up and down, side to side. I felt her tongue snaking out and swirling around my head. It was not long before I erupted and filled her mouth and throat and stomach. She kept me in her mouth until I went soft.

After we got cleaned up Mel made me dinner wearing just a long t-shirt. I really enjoyed the skin show and couldn't keep my hands off her. After dark I took her for a little drive, still wearing just her shirt, and parked under the tree where, you know. She didn't act surprised that I knew. She didn't need any prompting. She just leaned over into my lap and undid my pants.

This blowjob was slow and languorous and I was glad that at least her mouth wasn't too worn out. I pretended that I was Tom and watched the window of the living room while I stroked her bare ass. I imagined Mel's poor cucky husband looking out the window. 'Sorry, bro. Your wife is busy slobbering on my knob. Doing a bang up job of it, too.'

When it was time for bed I went down on her again. Sore or not I wasn't going to let her sleep tonight without my bringing her off at least once. It was pretty satisfying hearing her cry out in release. We slept in the nude that night and when we awoke she straddled me and rode me to glory, her breasts swaying in my face.

*****

The first day of Summer found us at the motel, you know the one. Melanie was on all fours on the bed. I had a glob of vaseline on my finger and I rubbed it around her anus. I was relieved that her rosebud had recovered nicely from its experience and looked no worse for wear. Surprisingly it still felt tight as hell as I worked the jelly into her.

"I can't believe you were listening through the wall. That is so embarrassing."

"It's embarrassing to admit it. But no more secrets, right?"

"I'm glad you didn't hear it, hear me. Do you want me to act out how it happened while we do it?"

"No, babe. I want us to make our own memories."

The bed was just the right height that I could stand behind her and her poor defenseless bunghole was level with my stiff dick. I lined them up and started to push but made no progress. I was in the right spot so I used both hands to spread her cheeks and pushed a little harder. I thought I felt something happen and Mel groaned. I rubbed my cock head around in the grease, pushed again and definitely felt something.

"It's starting to go in," she warned.

I moved my thumbs closer to her anus and spread her cheeks even further. My tip was definitely in her ass, just the ridge of my mushroom peeking out the border of her sphincter. To my surprise and delight I felt her pushing back and my cap was fully inside her. She moaned. We both moaned. I waited for her to get comfortable. I was in no hurry.

"You ready for more, baby?"

Mel responded by pushing back on my dick. I felt myself squeezing into her ass, stretching her more and more as the widest part of my penis reached her anal opening. She was so tight it was unbelievable. I know that she had to consciously relax to allow me in. But I felt periodic squeezes as if her sphincter muscles were involuntarily clenching.

"That's the thickest part, Mel."

"Oh good. You feel huge."

"OK for more?"

"Go slow, please."

I was in no hurry. I didn't even have to push any more as the tightness of her anus pulled me in. Just a few minutes later I was pressed up against her, my cock wedged firmly in her rectum. I stood there and savored this moment. We had the rest of our lives... to fuck.

"Balls deep in my wife's ass. No better feeling."

"Oh it feels good for me too, Allen. I love you."

"I love you too, Melanie."

I meant it.