All Comments on 'My Wife Melanie Ch. 03'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck..why do such pathetic cum sucking wimps love to write on LW?? Can’t u keep busy sucking some cock in a dark corner???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very strange. is this really the end?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

I’m a sucker for happy endings but not at the cost of a persons dignity.

He cheated. She cheated. The question is, could they reconcile so easily?

No. Not because they didn’t love each other but because each of them would be desperately hurt by the other and wounds take time to heal. It certainly wouldn’t be making love: it would be a cathartic release of anger and hurt and betrayal.

It wouldn’t be a sweet romantic quiet love making. There would be tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TO WRONGS DON'T MAKE RIGHT. YOU ALPHA BETA MALE _ PUSSY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a stupid wimp!!! Stupid and weak as the whole three chapters.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. No way even if i chested could i go down on her. I would just tell her she got her revenge so hope she is happy and we divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My God, what a simp. When she walked over and sat in his lap, I almost threw up.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Waste of time wimp cuckold tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uhhhhh ….. Happy ending? …..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolute cuck shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* for him being a wimp and not forcing his way into the hotel room and then keeping her after she knew he was in the hall. What a BS story. Could have been a 5* if you had gave him some balls.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyover 1 year ago

what a weak prick and the wife is an out and out whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's no such thing as a happy ending for a cuck story. You have a slut with no dignity or self respect and a person with no sense of manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage, three chapters of it. That's not a happy ending, that's a humiliating and horrid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Is it the end of her affair? Or of our marriage?" Only a cuck could even ask that question. And sends it ends in anal, we know he's a closeted fag (aka cuck). Pathetic.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Jeez, another weak and pathetic male cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She went way past equalling his behavior and had two guys and gave them what she denied her husband. BTB.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

I notice a trend with all you wimpy, cucky disgusting, unmanly writers; you never fill out the profile section. Don't blame you, if I were you, I would keep everything secret also.

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndingsover 1 year agoAuthor

This is the end of Allen's story. If you didn't like the first and second parts you probably hated this one too. If you did like it all, though, stay tuned. Melanie gets to tell her side of the story and Tom is curious about Allen's ex-girlfriend Sheri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuckies. Gross story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too far from reality for me. I can understand revenge sex but to me it is just that - revenge. A person does that to either get even or to inflict pain. It is not used IMO to reconcile. This guy in the earlier chapters should have simply confronted her and seriously asked what she is doing. Is she getting even which means cheating the same way for the same length of time or is she doing this to inflict pain and has no intention of getting past it? He was wrong but he does not have to pit up with this. Even at the end she indicates there is no love but just "fucking" and she is a whore.

SO fun story in a way but leaves me shacking my head wondering why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is one solution for him: as she now is only a whore he might profit from that and sell her ass and cunt to the neigbors. It should bring him enough money to look for a new and better wife and start a new life with her.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Nope. He was an idiot to cheat. She was disgusting doing two scumbags and letting him know. They should walk away and find other and do better. Also, Tom and the other asshole deserve a great deal of pain. Having Allen wimp out made him pathetic. Good thing there were no kids involved with these losers.

ohioohioover 1 year ago

I liked this 3-part story. It had a lot of emotion, and it felt realistic in many ways. A complex situation, in which neither party behaved all that well, and yet I had the feeling that they were each doing their best, in a way.

It's disappointing that so many of the comments are knee-jerk hating, rather than thoughtfully engaging with what the story has to say.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done describing the vile disusing mind of a selfish married woman

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

There is a difference between a loving husband and a dumb assed cuck. He is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the author's name is Only Happy Endings but the question is. Is this a real healthy happy marriage, if not is this really a happy ending?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Nope, just more cuck shit. Fix your tags!!!!

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Cucky Beta male MC. She needs to be bored out by two men? No thanks, hard pass.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFL

Yeah this story has been done to death here. Nothing new, all by the numbers.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Ok, he cheated and then she cheated but it doesn't seem equitable to me. His was very brief and he ended it. Hers went on for a long time with multiple partners. That's harder to come back from

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

I couldnt trust her nor would i have left her with those 2 assholes. Get some tech and sell your new sluts ass online and make some cash… he has already lost everything of value in her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not good,not even a little bit. Writing is below average, characters are not interesting. He fucked up and cheated, she had every right to divorce him. But if she stayed and then cheated over the course of many months to him as badly as possible, then she is not the kind of woman a normal man would want to stay married to.

One spouse cheating is more than sufficient basis for divorce and no reconciliation; I'd applaud herifshedid that. But trying to hurt the cheater in this fashion is just a way to launch herself out of the marriage after inflicting maximum pain. Hateful conduct, and yes, worse than the original cheater's conduct. Husband needs to divorce her, ASAP. Given his infidelity, maybe he doesn't scorch the earth, but definitely get out. It is fucked up to continue to love her with this intentional cruelty.

And there is no way the track coach boyfriend would have been so nice and wise and conciliatory. He and wifey definitely need to havae their actions reported to the school district, whatever else happens. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These two pathetic evil people probably deserve each other. Only hoping the both get serious STD's and depart the planet ASAP. One of the worst stories I've ever read.

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
It seems like

OnlyHappyEndings = Cuckold Wimp

He cheated with one person (his ex) and she cheated with TWO men. I what Universe would that be ok. My bags would have been packed and I would have been out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No. Melanie is absolutely an evil cheating witch. Allen was no Saint regarding the cheating he did, but he didn't play the mental cruelty card. MALanie did though. She rubbed Allen's nose in the filth of her indiscretion. She aggravated her infidelity and compounded her malignant malice towards Allen by taking on two guys at once. She cannot claim that what Allen doesn't know won't hurt him...because she knows Allen is entirely aware what she is doing in the hotel room. If she really loved Allen, she would have come out and gone home with him right then. She had already stuck the knives of revenge in his back and his gut! Her staying at that point was just to twist the blades to make him bleed out. That is NOT love. For the whole series, based on the vindictive behavior of Melanie and the writer's apparent joy in making Allen a little man. -- culminated 1☆ for the series. I personally know a couple who had a not too dissimilar marital roadblock. The wife definitely set some ground rules and had a CTJ moment with her husband. But she maintained her dignity, self respect, and the respect of her friends and family by NOT doing the stupid and self denigrating act of whoring herself out to 'get back' at her husband. Two wrongs NEVER make anything right.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Nasty tags, nasty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of worthless losers have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments made by the worthless losers. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

The asshats who post rude comments are not entitled to any courtesy or have a right free speech. Squash them by deleting their worthless comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor ending - he cheated once - she got to live out all her fantasies. At least he should get two women to play with for a while

TechumsahTechumsahover 1 year ago

I see what you were trying to do but her escalation was to much to far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How does an author restrict anonymous comments and allow only comments to users with profiles? Seen it, but it's the best kept secret on this site. Axin' for a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a good laugh at that idiot who is trying to tell the author how to delete comments. Who elected that idiot to give any advice. And no idiot, the trolls will not get tired of voicing their opinion and voting accordingly. Go away, nobody elected you the lit policeman. Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny but no man would not attack the guy at the room win or lose . No man would just make up with her after she came back after being dped and gave her ass up . I get he cheated just divorce, don’t mss as me a pig out of yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No respect for anyone who would listen to Tom's bull shit. She had her revenge. He should have told her right then, leave with me or don't come home. I like reconciliation stories but not this crap.

CimenRunarCimenRunarover 1 year ago

I would like a third part, Melanie’s story and her motivation for going so deeply into her revenge. 4* because of this missing component of an otherwise good story.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - should have gone straight to divorce - 2 wrongs are never right - just the end of a relationship.

They would never ever be able to trust one another again - so what is the point of this marriage?

Where was the STD check after their affairs - especially hers after multiple ASSHOLES?

oldguy1oldguy1over 1 year ago

NAH DIVORCE HE WAS A DICK FOR CHEATING NOW HE'S A DICK AND A CUCKOLD. SHE'S JUST FOUND OUT SHE'S A SLUT. WHY STAY MARRIED TO EACH OTHER AND THINK IT'S LOVE, WHAT ABOUT LOYALTY, TRUST, REPECT AND FIDELITY. without those there is only. MISTRUST, LACK OF LOYALTY, NO ESPECT AND NO FAITHFULNESS. COMMITTMENT MEANS TO GIVE YOUR ALL TOO THE PERSON IN THE RELATIONSHIP NOT TOO HIM/HER AND WHO EVER ELSE WHEN THE URGE TAKES YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Normally I'm all for a well deserved reconciliation but this time I actually lean towards divorce. Neither of these 2 deserve to be in or stay in this relationship. Their a tions will always be in the way of true happiness. Her retaliation didn't solve the root problem, only added to it. Not a happy ending, just a temporary denial

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This it's a third category comedy to watch in the toilet! laughing while we shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a 40-year-practicing clinical psychologist, I can say with surety there are some seriously people in-need of mental health services venting on this site. If you're this invested in fictional characters, please seek treatment. Life will be better. Thx-SvP

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

This guy is an ass to let her do what she did. He’s got no balls.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Different strokes for different folks I suppose, but I don’t sense a couple who’s going to grow old together. You better have more going for you than great sex, because like beauty, it doesn’t last. Well written, but disturbing at the same time. For some reason I felt there should have been more about the Tom character? But it was the author’s story to write. Good job 5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really, a teacher, what about the student, is she goinh to fuck student? That Will be add more madnees to your story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I mean it's your fantasy but your name onlyhappyending is misleading I was actually looking forward to happy endings

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A man hating woman wrote this... her fantasy story to destroy and debase men, at least in her own demented mind.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Ok for 1 I get it he cheated on her so she returned the favor so let's look at the difference between the two now he cheated once she cheated more than once with more than 1 guy basically she kept it up he didn't that's grounds for divorce then you showed your true colors yet again in yet another story that features no man I get it's your story and you can write about what you want but damn it let us know in the tags that it is about a Mc who isn't a man and about cucks so we can choose Rather we want to read it and we don't get it thrown on us the moment the idiot husband acted like he was a man I was thinking ok good then you turned him into a fucking pussy the anon that last posted is correct about 1 thing for sure you are a man hater I'm not going to say you're a woman cause I don't know for sure if you are but I do know for sure you're a man hater now that is something that has no place in this world hating people cause there gender you have showed time and time again in your stories that you hate men now I know when I see your name as the writer of a story too skip it and I suggest everyone else do the same in the future and not support someone who hates people cause there gender I'm not sure if anything will come of it but I'm going to report you as well cause your stories is racist at very least border line sexest

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Guys, I don't understand your excitement. If you read the first chapter, you knew that this author was writing a cuckold story. Or do you think a normal man gets a hard-on when he thinks about his wife cheating? So? And if you thought your comments could steer the author in a better direction for his story, then he really gave you a hard time in the third chapter. Cuckolds dream about cuckold stories so what did you expect? Give him the 1* he deserves and move on!

Busman19639Busman196396 months ago

Ok, if I cheated first and she went out for a revenge fuck then maybe I could accept that. However, once she went out the second time then she would be out of my life.

TechumsahTechumsah5 months ago

I never understood the theory that getting even fixed a relationship. I know some people believe it will, but it just kicks the can down the road. Even if it made it equal which in this story we are far from it.....you lost the high ground. Later down the road he will be tempted and she gave him all the fuel he needs to justify it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another cuck story written presumably, by a cuck. Beyond inane.....1

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy593 months ago

Sorry. If he loved his wife he would have stopped this at the onset. He should have shot those fuckers. What the fuck was she trying to prove? Pathetic.

Madison1492Madison14922 months ago

This is not a happy ending, just a poor ending with a stupid wife and a weak husband, not that it matters to you but I will avoid anything you write for this site as here is the only place you use the name.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Surprised ur mom did not abort u at conception?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract reade...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES