My Wife Models Continued

Story Info
Wife expands her modeling to other men.
1.9k words
3.95
58.5k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,179 Followers

I was now resigned to losing my wife to John on Saturdays. So, the following Saturday when Cathie came down the stairs, wearing a short dress, well above her knees, and showing some cleavage, I said, "Off to model for John again?"

Cathie told me that John was out of town for the weekend; and I thought, well, I finally have my wife to myself on a Saturday finally, but she quickly dispelled that notion when she told me that John had agreed to let some of his club members use her as their model today. Then she asked me to drive her to Joe's place in the country. Joe? Who was he? Cathie told me that I had met him when he and Bill approached us in the mall. Although Cathie did not know Joe, she kissed him when he requested it, just as she had kissed Bill. Joe was the older, short, portly man. After each getting a kiss upon their departure, I saw them talking and laughing. Joe did look back at us with a smirk on his face. I developed an instant dislike for him. Now I was to deliver my wife to him?!

"Joe, the man you did not know but gave him two kisses on the lips?" I said.

"Now don't get upset. We talked about this. That is the club rule and since Bill is a member of the club, it seemed appropriate. Also, you raised no objection when it happened nor when we met Mr. Lee. Besides, I told you I now French kiss the men as this is required for me to continue attending their parties. It is just kissing. Also, this is a modeling session not a kissing session."

Well, I suppose my flash of anger was just a way to cover the feeling of excitement I was starting to feel. Cathie was right and I thought this is the first time she will model for more than one man and it would be best if I were there to see that nothing untoward happened and to watch her modeling. So, I agreed to drive to Joe's place with my wife.

When we got there, I knocked and Joe answered the door. He was as I remembered, short and pudgy, thick glasses and balding, and unattractive. He looked at me like I was nothing, less than a messenger boy, there was no greeting. However, then he saw Cathie, and he gave her a broad smile; put his hands on her hip and pulled her to him. She did not resist. She inclined her head and Joe gave her a French kiss, lasting about 30 seconds. It was the first time I had seen my wife exchange such an intimate kiss with another man. I could see that she had slacken her jaw to allow Joe to have access to her mouth with his tongue and he took advantage of that. I could see his mouth open on my wife's lips and saw his tongue dart into my wife's mouth and then saw my wife's tongue swirl around his. He was making sure that I could see his tongue going into my wife's mouth. I had the impression that he was making a show of it to put me in my place. I noticed his right hand still on my wife's left hip. Where was his other hand? On her hip or lower? I did not see but imagined that it was on her ass!

I stood there in stunned silence. What a sight. Despite what I had heard about the kissing at the parties, seeing this up close and how mismatched they were was humiliating. I looked around to make sure no one was watching this travesty. No one was around. The longer the kiss went on, I became angry that this was happening right in front of me and more angry that I was getting a full-on erection.

When the kiss ended, Joe directed Cathie to the interior of the house and said to me, with a condescending smile, "Good boy, you've done your duty bringing your wife here for us. I will call you when we are done with her so you can come pick her up." With that he closed the door while I just stood there like a dummy, in simmering silence. How dare this inferior little gnome of a man talk to me like that! What did he have that gave him the right to condescend to me? I knew in every way I should have been superior to him. I was taller, better built, better looking, in much better shape than he was. What did he give my wife that I didn't? I knew he and his buddies could instruct my wife, they had control over her and she would pose however they wanted, and I delivered her to them. He probably was thinking if he had a wife, he would not do such a thing. So, what did he have that gave him the right to condescend to me? Well, he had my wife, and she was going to do what he told her to. Mindful of my growing erection and fearful of the potential for more humiliation, I dared not knock on the door and try to claim back was what rightfully mine, but continued standing, going over what I had just witnessed and heard. What was wrong with me?

Then I heard Joe yell, "Hey listen up, our model's husband just dropped her off for us. Line up and get your welcoming kiss but only 30 seconds each as we have things to do with her." Who wants her first? A cheer went up at his announcement and then I heard another voice say, "Pucker up, babe." So, I guessed the welcoming kisses had begun.

Defeated, I turned away and went back to our car for the drive home, imagining my wife obeying their orders to pose in a certain way, perhaps the men actually touching her to pose her in the way they wanted, adjusting her dress, and more? But it aroused me to know my wife was under the control of other men, and I reluctantly admitted it to myself.

When I got home, I tried to busy myself so I would not think about what was happening with these men and my wife. I figured that there were 5 men there with her. Every once in a while, I imagined the men posing my wife using their hands, hands on her bottom, maybe even on her boobs, and my wife smiling compliantly. It was hard-on material.

After some time, I got a call from Joe, who informed me that they were taking Cathie to the party directly so no need for me to pick her up. He would drop her off some time later after the party.

Well at about 11 p.m., I heard they coming up the outside stairs. As with John, I waited inside the door to listen.

I heard my wife say, "Well, Joe, I had a great ti..." SMACK.

"What did I tell you? You're my model, you always need to address me with respect." SMACK

"Oh, I am sorry, Mr. Gold, I forgot," my wife said.

"Perhaps you need a real spanking and not just a few swats to help you remember." SMACK. That remark confirmed that he was smacking her big, bountiful, beautiful bubble butt.

My wife squealed, "No, I will be good, Mr. Gold," my wife said.

"Well, anyway there's no time to did it properly now. So, just give me a kiss and make it a good one."

"Yes Sir." Then silence until I heard a slight moan from my wife. This man I detested was holding my wife in an intimate embrace and kissing her in an intimate way after giving her a little spanking! And yet I did nothing, as though recognizing his right to my wife, his superiority to me. The kiss seemed to last a long time until I heard him say, "Good Girl, you've got it." I then went up to bed, to await Cathie.

When she came to bed, I was so horny that I just went for her pussy. She protested, but, as soon as I got my tongue on her clit, she relented and moaned. I continued to work on her and found her pussy exceptionally juicy and wet. She came quite quickly and I mounted her as she was cumming. What a feeling to slide in that soft and wet and very juicy pussy! This was not the first time I went bareback into my wife. When we were dating, a few times we did coitus interruptus, but then switched to condoms. So, it had been a long time since I had experienced her unprotected pussy and she felt much more wet than those previous times I enjoyed her pussy bare. After a few pumps, I reached for the condoms, but Cathie said it was ok, that this was her safe period. I did not last long.

After, we laid together and talked. I asked about her day and she said it was good. The photo session went well. She was told that they sometimes use professional models and they were happy to say that she was better than any professional model; and that made her day. Mr. Gold gave her pointers on how to behave as a model with her photographer. I did not say that I heard some of his advice. But when I asked Cathie when I would get to see some of their photos, she was evasive, 'You'll have to ask the photographers about that", was her reply.

I asked about the party. She told me that it was the same group as usual except there was one new man there. "I thought he was a homeless man. He was scrawny and unkempt; and I thought oh, I am going to have to kiss him. But I was told I should be especially nice to him, then he surprised me as he was a very good kisser. He also told me that it had been a very, very long time since a woman had kissed him. So, I spent a good deal of time with him. He was gentle at first, softly putting his lips on mine then he slid his tongue in my mouth running it along my gums before putting it fully in my mouth, then he gently bit my lip pulling it gently by his teeth. Oh honey, can you do what you did before?"

I was hard again and made to mount her when she said, "No, I mean the other thing, lick me."

Even though I would be eating my own cream pie, I happily moved down and proceeded to eat her. Again, it did not take long before she was experiencing an orgasm as she talked about this man who had made a big impression on her, she concluded he was only eccentric and not homeless. When she came, I slide up and entered her, lasting a bit longer than last time. This was unusual for us, having intercourse twice in one night. Despite my distaste for Joe, or Mr. Gold, as Cathie was now required to address him, I thought if this modeling and partying leads to this, I guess I should be grateful, but I did find myself wondering, just who was she thinking about then, when we reached that orgasm.


doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,179 Followers