My Wife Models The Old Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I was awash in humiliation and just looked away, feeling very uncomfortable. He goaded me again, telling me to answer him; and to my everlasting shame I did, telling him that I understood. How could this be happening? I was clearly his physical superior. Hell, so was my wife.

I stole a glance at my wife. She had her head bowed a little and was looking at Mr. Lee with ... admiration?! ... awe? ... submissiveness?

Then the waiter appeared with the drinks. As he was putting them down, Mr. Lee leaned over and kissed my wife on her lips. The waiter's eyebrows were raised, but he quickly recovered, gave me a pitying look and departed. The kiss was brief and Mr. Lee said to my wife, "I entitled to kiss for just bringing you drink at the party. However, now I buy you drink, kiss must be more, must be special." With that he put his hand on my wife's side, leaned in and kissed her again. This time the kiss was not just a quick peck but lasted for what seemed like quite a while. His hand moved but it was still on her side. Or was it? Was it resting on the side of her breast?

This PDA caught the attention of the two men and the couple. The wife of the couple said something to her husband with a disgusted face. The two men made comments and laughed. I was feeling even smaller.

The kiss ended and Lee said to me, "I enjoy kissing your wife. I will date her too. Of course, only if John agrees. I do not want to come between John and his woman."

Mr. Lee drank his drink and left, kissing her again. My wife and I sat in embarrassed silence. Finally, Cathie said, "I hope you are not upset." I made no verbal response. What could I say? If I were truthful, I could have said that watching gave me a hardon and have my wife think I am some kind of a pervert. So, I was not going to say that. The fact that I remained silent was itself a response. A normal husband if he had been upset, would have castigated her with strong language and anger in his voice. Since I did not do that, I was signaling that I was not upset.

Cathie, after giving me a change to voice my objections to what had gone on, continued, "This is a little hard to explain. It is all so new to me. However, I will try to sort out my feelings and the situation. Everything has happened so fast. My date with John was so new to me, I found it exciting to be going on a date. We have been together so long, it seems we really did not date, we were just always together. So, this "date" was new.

"Then when we arrived at the party, Harvey's wife explained to me how important it was to treat these men like kings. Outside the club, most people would think of them and treat them like nerds or losers. She said, they experienced a lot of rejection and ridicule and the club was a refuge from that, a place where they were valued and were treated like masculine, desirable men. I had to agree to that or I was not welcome. It hardly seemed like any kind of burden, so I said I would, of course, do as she dictated.

"A funny thing happened, while treating them like kings and desirable men, I started to feel that they were desirable men. Also, the men all told me I would make a wonderful model. You know how I feel about that. I know I am not the most beautiful girl and my body is too zaftig to model. But I always wanted to be one, and they made me feel beautiful. So, all in all, it was not too difficult to give them some self-respect and to allow them to kiss me. And when they did, I felt they were the most manly men I have had the pleasure of being with."

Wow. What could I say? That they were of course interested in having her model so they could see her wonderful body? That they were just a bunch of dirty old men? Of course not. It was clear that she was changing and that dig about their being the manliest men she had been with was said without rancor, without an aim to hurt me, but she was just stream of consciousness when she said it without even realizing what it said about me. For that reason, since it was true in her mind, it stung a bit more.

To my shame, I simply said, "I understand." At that she smiled at me, as if a burden had been lifted and patted my hand. Ah, that's what I get, a pat on the hand, while these strange men get kisses from my wife. We left, holding hands, which the others people at the restaurant noticed and confirmed that I was the husband of the woman who had been kissing the odd-looking Chinese man. One of the two men who were together said something to the other man, and they both laughed, while looking at us.

Nothing more was said on this subject. The next morning, I got up early as I had a hard time sleeping. I went downstairs and made myself a tea. While sitting there sipping my tea, Cathie made an appearance. I was surprised to see her wearing a dress and that she had already applied some make up. Normally, she would just put on a pair of shorts or slacks or even sweat pants for the trip to the store for coffee. I did not say anything, remembering her telling me that John liked his women in dresses. So, she was dressing for John now? Of course.

Cathie simply said, "You're up early. I'm just going to pop out for my coffee. See you in a little bit."

When she left, I went to the window to watch her. I noticed John standing on the sidewalk, apparently awaiting her arrival. When she got to him, he kissed her on the lips and took her hand and walked away with her. I guess I would have to get used to my wife pleasing our neighbor.

Saturday came and I did not have to work. I know people say Saturday night is date night, but I knew I was not going to be my wife's date that night as she revealed that John had asked her out and she had accepted. However, Saturday day was still open, so I suggested that we go downtown and have lunch. Cathie told me with a frown that she was sorry but John wanted to go for a walk in the park and have her model for him again and she had said yes.

Damn! I was now playing second fiddle to this ugly old codger! While she was out with him, what was I going to do? I decided to go down town by myself and went to the bedroom to change. Cathie was just finishing dressing and I saw her slip a dress on over her lacy bra, lacy panties, and garter belt and stockings. For a walk in the park?! When the dress was situated, I noticed that it was even shorter than the one she wore last week but like the one she wore last week it was free flowing from the waist down. She then turned to me and gave it a twirl, which showed off her stocking top and garter strap holding up the stocking, and said, "How do I look? Think John will like it?"

The thought that she had done this for another man and wanted to please him caused my cock to thicken again. What was wrong with me? What could I say but to tell her she looked great and that John would very much like it? So, that is what I did.

Just then the doorbell rang. It was John. Cathie answered it and I watched as she left with John, hand in hand. I went down town and mopped around and then came home and mopped around. Around 6 p.m., Cathie called and said she was at John's and would leave from there for the party. I waited up for her until about 11 p.m. and then went to bed, leaving the porch light on for her. I really could not sleep, tossed and turned, and then read. Finally, at midnight, I went downstairs to get something to drink. As I got to the bottom of the stairs, I heard Cathie and John talking. Cathie seemed a bit tipsy.

"John, thank you for a wonderful day. I really enjoyed myself."

"Thank you for taking care of Elmer. I know he is a social misfit, but I do some business with him and wanted to be sure he enjoyed himself."

"Oh, poor Elmer. I do not think he had ever kissed a girl before tonight. At the start of the night, he was the worst kisser. He even drooled. I was so surprised that I opened my mouth and got some in there. But he improved as the party went on. I think I helped his self-confidence quite a bit."

"Good girl. I had a good time too, Cathie. I especially enjoyed the fact that all the men at the party were so jealous of me for a having such a beautiful, hot, young, married woman for a girlfriend."

So, now she was his girlfriend?! I expected my wife to correct his misimpression. However, all she said was, "Oh, go on."

"No, I am serious. This is the best situation, and they know that your being married means I get to have the fun times with you, while your hubby takes care of all the boring stuff. They also know you are a good kisser and great looker. It must be exciting for you too, dating a man while you are married to another. The taboo aspect must provide a thrill for you too. It is thrilling to me to be dating another man's wife."

She did not respond to that but after a beat, she said, "I should get in."

"Well, after a day like this, I think I deserve a nice good night kiss."

My wife just giggled and then said, "Hold on. I just need to turn off this light. I don't want the neighbors seeing this."

With that I heard her putting the key in the lock and I went back upstairs.

It took about a minute for her to enter the house after she had turned off the porch light. I was in bed and she came upstairs. I asked how the party went as she took off her dress. What a sight -- she looked so hot with her breasts spilling out of her bra and the stockings and garter belt and panties. I was hard.

"It was fun. There were two new men there. Well, you met one, Joe, at the mall. He was funny. He wanted to kiss me a lot so he kept bringing me drinks and when I told him I had reached my limit, he started to bring me water. Ha, ha. Then there was Elmer, poor man. I hate to say it, but he is unattractive and fat and socially inept, but I think I helped his self-esteem."

By now, she was naked and got into bed. I immediately kissed her, knowing that a lot of other men had just recently been kissing her. She asked me to rub her feet again, and despite my just wanting to insert my cock into her pussy, I complied. She recounted the events at the party, telling me about the men she kissed and danced with. I got harder. She noticed and said she was too tired for sex but, seeing my condition, she would help me out. She put her hand on my cock and continued to recount her exploits of the night as she jerked me off. I have to say it felt fantastic, made even more enjoyable by envisioning what my wife was telling me about the men and her at the party. It was not long before I erupted. My hand went to her pussy and it was wet. I mentioned it and she just grabbed my cock and brought me on top of her and inserted my cock into her vagina. I was so hot that I did not last long, so I went down on her, despite all the sperm I had just deposited. She came and as she was facing me, my sperm shot over her pussy and some on me. I do not know what came over me, but I licked up the sperm. I suppose I was hoping my efforts would excite her enough to want to have sex despite her tiredness. No such luck. Soon she was asleep and I made my way to the bathroom with her panties. I rubbed one out as I sniffed her moist panties.

The next day, another envelop appeared in our mailbox. Being that it was Sunday, I knew it was not mail and must be from John. It was. I gave it to Cathie, as it had her name on it, and stood by. When she opened it, a photo came sliding out. It was of Cathie, in the same pose as last week, except that this time the hem of her dress was a little above the crotch, exposing her panties.

"What the heck! You're showing off your panties or I should say your panty covered pussy. And look at the guy in the background, staring at what is probably whatever amount of ass you were showing. All this in a public park!"

Cathie said, "Oh my goodness. I did not realize I lifted my dress so high. And you are right, Mr. Berger does seem to be intently staring at my bottom. I will have to be more careful."

"Mr. Berger? You know this man?"

"Well now I do. After John took this picture, the man called out to John and John introduced me to him. He is also our neighbor. He lives a few blocks away."

"He must have been happy to meet you, if the expression on his face while you held up your dress is any indication. Did this introduction include your kissing him too?"

"Well, yes. I went to shake Mr. Berger's hand but John said that I should give him a kiss hello. Mr. Berger said he thought that was a great idea and put his hands on my hips and pulled me toward him. So, I kissed him. He liked it and asked for another, so I gave him another. I think I made his day. He seemed socially awkward so I think I did a good deed. John was happy as he has dealings with Mr. Berger and was glad to be able to make him happy."

Good grief. I now have a wife going around kissing everyone she meets, including strangers. In an odd way, I felt proud that I had a wife that all these men wanted and desired. Again, Cathie put this all in her mind as a good deed. I wondered who else had seen all this -- my wife's exposing herself for this man's camera and her kissing a stranger she was just introduced to. My reaction was becoming a familiar one. I felt turned on imagining it and looking at the photo of my wife, exposed as John had directed. It was a sexy picture I had to admit. So, I said nothing further.

It must have been Wednesday evening when the phone rang. I was downstairs and Cathie was upstairs. I lifted the phone a second after Cathie did and heard her say hello.

"Hi Cathie, this is Betty. I will come straight to the point. I have received several complaints about you from some of the men in the group."

"Complaints?! Really?! I can't imagine what they were about?"

"Your kissing."

"My kissing? I don't understand. I kissed any man who wanted to kiss me at the parties. In fact, I think that at each party I kissed every man there. It certainly felt that way."

"It is not about your complying with the letter of the law, so to speak. It is about how you do it, or to the point, how you don't do it. It seems you do not allow French kissing."

"You are right. That seems too intimate. I only do that with my husband. It is reserved for him."

"Well, you better un-reserve it and do it with our men. Look, I told you how important it was to make these men feel desirable. Well, you're not Frenching them leaves them feeling that you do not think these men are worthy or desirable. They know that you are John's girlfriend and assume that you French kiss him since he brought you to the party and you know the rules that you would afford them the same thing. The fact that you don't makes them feel bad, makes them feel that they do not measure up. I called it complaints but they were asking me why you hold back when kissing, giving only polite kisses. They want to feel desired, Cathie.

"I talked to John and I know you do not French kiss him either. This needs to stop. John has agreed to work with you on this. He said he would see you tomorrow morning and would help you get over this reluctance. This is important, Cathie, I never want any of my men to feel less than, to feel that they are found wanting. So, unless you agree to give these men the kisses they want, that is to French them, you will not be welcome at the parties. I'm sorry but that is the way it is. You know my husband was one of these men, so I feel very protective of them and understand how fragile their egos are.

"Look, all you have to do is open your mouth a bit when they start to kiss you to let them know that your mouth is available for them to insert their tongues in it and that you welcome the insertion of their tongues in your mouth. If they don't accept the invitation, then you must slide your tongue into their mouth or at least their lips to give them a stronger hint. However, I believe they all will accept your invitation to visit your mouth. After they do and when they stop kissing you, you should explain that you were not allowing it before due to your wanting to be faithful to your hubby and you did not realize nor intend the disinclination to be an indication of a lack your feelings for them, that you do really like them and want to make up for any hurt you caused. Tell them that being married, you did not think you should do it, but now that you are in their presence, you want to give in to your attraction to them despite being married.

"Ok, are we on the same page? Say yes. I really want to see you on Saturday display passion for these men and kiss them the way that want, even if you do not feel the passion. Elmer will be there and I know it is not easy to work up any lust for him, but he needs it more than the others. Are we agreed?"

In a low voice, I heard my wife say, "Uh, well ... ok."

"You don't sound very committed. You better be because there will be a lot more men than women there. You will be busy. Now I want to hear what you will do at the party."

"Ok. I will allow any man that wants to put his tongue in my mouth to do so."

"Cathie, this is not some passive act on your part. Frenching a man means an active participation, swirling your tongue around his, sucking on his tongue and letting him suck on yours, putting your tongue in his mouth. This is a bit like intercourse but more. It isn't just the man inserting a body part into you but you also putting a body part in him. If he wants, you will put your tongue in his mouth too. Now, let's try again."

"At the party, I will kiss all the men with passion, I will open my mouth to let them know it is available and when they put their tongues in my mouth, I will suck on them and play with them, swirl my tongue around theirs, and put my tongue in their mouths to play with it and suck it if they like."

"Good girl. It seems to me that even though you say you French kiss your husband that you do not do it often and that you need practice. So, look for John tomorrow and he will help you with that."

Cathie said ok and hung up. When she came downstairs, I asked who called. She told me it was Betty, who wanted to share some details about the party this Saturday. She did not say anything about French kissing. I told her Saturday night was supposed to be date night and her date should be her husband. She countered by saying how she felt she was doing good, performing something like a public service, helping these poor men in an important way and she wanted to do it. She said she is available any other night for a date with me. I know she is a big pleaser and these parties appeal to her sense of doing good, but I also suspected she was excited to go to these parties and be the center of attention of all those men. So, I said nothing more.

The next morning, Cathie went out for her coffee, wearing a dress as was now usual. I watched from the window and saw her meet John. They kissed, a normal hello kiss, as I thought about it now. However, they did not move on. Instead, John talked to her and motioned up the stairs to his house. Cathie looked around, furtively, directing more than a glance at our home, but I knew she could not see me. Then John took her hand and led her up the stairs. They entered his house and he closed the door, which remained closed for a good 10 minutes, it seemed. And then, Cathie exited by herself. I guess John did not have to walk her to the store to get his kiss. I assumed John had tutored my wife in French kissing.

As I sat there looking out the window before Cathie re-appeared, I was certain that my wife was now French kissing another man, something she herself said was very intimate, something that should be reserved for her husband. At the thought of it I started to get hard. Man, what was wrong with me. I decided that I should just go for it and not add anymore angst to the situation. I was not winning anyway so I thought I should just accept it and accept that it all turned me on. I did not need to know why it was so, it just was and I could not change it. Good thought process and I tried to accept it, but was not completely successful. However, I was successful enough to masturbate to the imagined image of my wife in that old guy's arms, kissing intimately.