My Wife Models The Old Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, early, the phone rang. I was already downstairs, and, again, answered the phone a second after Cathie. "Hello, it's John. I have a lot to do today so cannot waste time going to the store with you. So, just come directly to my house for your kissing session with me." Then he hung up.

When Cathie came downstairs, I asked who called. She told me it was John, and that he wanted to show her the pictures he took of her last weekend, which he had just developed and printed.

I watched her when she left and, sure enough, she went straight across the street to John's house. She rang the bell, he answered and pulled her to him and gave her a passionate kiss. This was no hello kiss. While still entwined, he pushed the door closed. It must have been around 10 minutes before Cathie appeared alone and made her way to the store.

Friday was a repeat of Thursday's performance with Cathie going directly to John's house before going alone to the store.

On Saturday, Cathie again dressed in a short dress. I told her I was free again and wanted to take her out to lunch. She let me know that she had committed to John. I told her that her priority should be her husband, that she should spend Saturday with me when I was free. She said that I was her priority every other day of the week, but this was her opportunity to be a model, which I should know by now was a dream of hers. So, I shut up as again I felt a little aroused at the thought of my wife choosing this gnome of a man over me.

It was a repeat of last week with Cathie and John leaving from his home to go to the party. I waited for her, knowing she was kissing men in a more intimate way that she had ever done before. Again, I was aroused at the thought. It was around midnight when I heard them coming up the stairs to our home. I had not left the light on this time and went to the door to listen.

"I'm so proud of you, Cathie. You are making good progress. Betty was watching you as well and commented positively on the progress you are making in being a good party companion to the men. She wanted to make sure you were allowing the men to French you and it was very apparent that you were. You really came through for the men tonight. You really pleased Elmer too, for which I am happy."

"Well, I enjoyed myself too. Thank you. Elmer was a bit difficult again. I must have swallowed about a pint of his saliva, but felt too that it was important to allow him to French me."

"Good. Now it is important for you to allow me to French you as a good night kiss."

At first, I heard nothing, then a slight moan from my wife. The silence must have gone on for at least 30 seconds. Then I heard my wife thanking him again. And heard her key being inserted in the door. I retreated upstairs to our bedroom.

When Cathie came to bed, it was a repeat of the previous Saturday. She was tired. I gave her a foot and leg rub. As I doing so, she told me that she had talked to Betty, who was in the same position as she was, being married but entertaining these other men. Her husband knows about it and is frequently there, and he knows it is important for his wife to make these men feel wanted. Betty told her that she must not just kiss these men but must French kiss them.

"Did you," I asked in a neutral way. I wanted her to talk about it, about how these parties were more than just a social event, about how other men were using her for their gratification.

She looked at me before answering. I noticed that she looked down and saw my hard on. Then she said, "Yes," as she took hold of my cock and then she talked about kissing these other men.

She told me she was nervous at first. Mr. Lee was the first one to kiss her and when he took her in his arms and put his lips on hers, she opened her lips a little and Mr. Lee took the hint. When he slid his tongue into her mouth, she just surrendered and let him probe her mouth with his tongue and swirled her tongue around his. It felt so good to be able to give this man what he wanted.

She continued to talk about some of the other men who had their tongues in her mouth and it was not long before I gushed semen onto her genitals. She said she was too tired to get up and asked me to clean her. As I made to get up, she asked if I would lick her as that felt so good and she was too tired to engage in any other sex play. So, I did and brought her wet pussy to a nice climax even though it meant I was eating my own sperm.

I was hopeful that my performing cunnilingus on her would enflame her to want intercourse, but it did not. She thanked me and rolled over and was soon fast asleep.

More to follow.