My Wife, My Mistress Ch. 06

Story Info
Vicki begins her torture of Mike.
1.6k words
4.45
77.8k
12
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeyC
MikeyC
46 Followers

I was now at two wicked women's disposal for their every wish.

On certain days I was designated to be Vicki's slave. The days were random so I never knew whom I would be serving from one day to the next.

Vicki was heavily into the tease and denial game as I soon found out.

Whenever I arrived at Vicki's house she would remove my cock cage. She would then require various acts of body worship from me during which time I was expected get an erection, which was never difficult considering my state of mind.

I was expected to keep my cock hard every second of the day. She wanted full access to a hard cock whenever she wanted it. Unlike Nancy, Vicki would sometimes allow me to fuck her, but I was never allowed to cum.

I don't know which was worse, being able to fuck without cumming or not being able to have the feeling of that soft cunt wrapped around my cock at all.

The first time she did this to me was after I had shaved her pussy and licked her to orgasm, which was a normal routine I provided for her. And a routine that always drove me crazy sexually.

As usual, after bringing her to orgasm with my tongue, my cock was dying to be touched and dripping with cum.

Vicki instructed me to lay on the bed with my hands interlocked behind my neck.

"Do you want me to fuck you Slave," Vicki asked?

"Please Mistress," I begged, never believing she would actually allow me to enter her.

"You know you will have to suck every ounce of your cum from my pussy if I fuck you don't you Slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I said, looking up at her with pleading eyes.

"This will have to be our little secret from Nancy," she said.

"Look into my eyes. I want to see the look on your face when you feel a hot pussy around your cock for the first time in months," she said as she slowly lowered herself onto my cock with her dripping, hot pussy.

We were staring deeply into each other's eyes as she began to slowly grind on my cock.

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you to Slave," Vicki said as she sped up her movements.

It was all I could do to hold back from cumming. I didn't want it to stop.

I watched as Vicki came closer to her own orgasm. The sounds of her moans were almost enough to send me over the edge as I still looked into her eyes.

Within minutes she was screaming as she came on my cock buried deep inside her.

I begged her to allow me to cum.

"You want to cum Mike?" she taunted as she continued to now slowly move up and down my cock.

"Please Mistress" I begged.

"You can cum when I say "now"," and her movements became faster.

My whole body was shaking trying to keep from going over the edge. I had never been kept at that point for so long ever before.

"NOW" Vicki said, as she abruptly lifted her wet pussy off of my cock.

My hips thrust upward uncontrollably. My cock needed relief so badly but it was not going to happen.

Vicki laughed, "You didn't think I would actually allow you pleasure do you?"

"You seem to forget that your days of pleasure are only decided by your Mistresses."

She then straddled my face and ordered me to lick her clean of all the filth my cock had caused.

I dutifully lapped her pussy as she pulled me hard into her, grinding herself to yet another orgasm.

She then slid down to lay beside me, slowly stroking my cock with the lightest touch possible.

"That was so relaxing, wasn't it Slave?" she said with an evil smile.

When I didn't answer she slapped my balls.

"I asked you a question and I expect an answer" she yelled.

"If it pleased you Mistress," I said.

"You don't sound very sincere. Did you like the feel of my pussy around your cock Slave? She asked.

"Yes Mistress" I answered truthfully.

"It's still so hard Mike," she said. "I like the way you keep it hard for me."

Suddenly she then began slapping my cock and punching my balls.

"Don't let it go soft on me Slave!" she yelled as she continued her beating.

I soon had to close my legs and roll over.

"Get on your back now!" she screamed.

I hesitantly rolled over and she saw my now limp cock.

"Well, well, well. This gives me an opportunity to try my latest game of "Can Mike keep his cock soft," she said.

She opened the drawer to her nightstand and pulled out a cock restraint that looked just like the one I always wear, except this one had tiny holes in several places.

She locked the contraption around my balls and inserted my cock into the opening.

"Since you don't want to keep your cock hard for me, even after I allowed you to fuck me, we'll see if you can keep it soft," she said with a smile on her face.

After locking my cock into the tube, she began inserting straight pins into six openings in the end of the tube. If my cock grew at all, the pins would pierce the head of my cock.

"So, how does that feel?" Vicki asked. "Shall we test your ability to stay soft?"

" I think I need a bath," Vicki said. "Want to help me Slave?"

I cautiously walked, following Vicki's beautiful ass to the bathroom. Her soft brown hair cascaded over her shoulders. She knew she was driving me crazy as I tried my best to keep my cock soft.

"Prepare my bath Slave," Vicki said.

I began running the water and laid out the usual soap and washcloth.

"We won't need the washcloth," she said.

I knelt beside the bathtub as she stepped in and lowered her beautiful body into the hot water.

"Hold out your hand," she said as she poured a large amount of liquid soap in my hands.

She lay back in the water, which was just enough water to allow the front of her body to be exposed above the water line. She looked incredible lying there and she knew it.

"Start at my feet and clean me Slave," she said.

I could feel my cock stirring as I moved to her feet, carefully cleaning between every toe. The slowly working my way up her legs. She let out a soft moan as I got above her knees and began washing her hard thighs.

"Stop," Vicki said as she took my hands and moved them to her breasts. Her own hand moved to her pussy as I slid my hands all over her breasts.

Soon her breathing became more erratic and her hips began moving with her hands.

As she got closer to orgasm I felt my own cock beginning to grow. I felt my cock reach the tip of the pins, trying so hard to keep it from growing but sliding my hands all over Vicki's wet body while I watched her bring herself to orgasm was too much.

I felt the first pin pierce my cock head as she began her orgasm, staring into my eyes knowing very well she was causing me extreme pain.

Within seconds the remainder of the pins had pierced my cock and I rolled over onto the ground trying to pull the contraption off of me to no avail since it was locked on.

I soon realized this only caused me more pain so I had no option but to endure it.

Vicki raised her body and rested her head on her hands, looking at me.

"You just can't decide whether to keep that cock hard or soft can you Slave?"

She reached over the tub and grabbed my balls in one hand and slapped them hard with the other.

"Maybe that will help soften that cock," she laughed.

After her bath I helped her dress, which occasionally caused my cock to grow and again be pierced. My cock was in agony but I didn't dare complain.

"I think we'll keep this cock cage on for a while. I like it, don't you?" she asked.

"If it pleases you Mistress," I replied.

"You know, as I remember you like looking at pictures of me like you did with the slideshow the day you were caught with my panties. Come in here," she said as she led me to her den.

She sat me in a chair in front of her computer. She left the room and returned with a pair of handcuffs with which she secured my hands to the back of the chair.

"I set up a slideshow especially for your viewing pleasure Slave," she said as she reached over me and pressed a button on the computer.

The show consisted of many pictures of her in scantily clad clothing, or no clothing at all. After each 5 pictures, a short video would come on showing Vicki in various sex scenarios, either by herself, or with other men.

I felt my confined cock betray me as it began to grow, dreading the thought of the piercing pins. Even so, I couldn't look away.

"Enjoy the show Slave," she said.

"Don't worry, you will only have to endure this for several hours until I get back," she laughed, as I felt the first pin penetrate the head of my cock.

MikeyC
MikeyC
46 Followers