My Wife, My Mistress Ch. 05

Story Info
Nancy exposes Mike to Vicki.
2.5k words
4.34
81.4k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeyC
MikeyC
46 Followers

The next few days I was really concerned about Nancy's comment about "having someone fuck me."

She had become so cruel and cold to me, treating me like some kind of toy used only for her pleasure.

I couldn't get out of my head all of those images out of her fucking and sucking all of those different men.

The strange thing is that through all of this, my desire to please her and worship her was stronger than ever.

I'm sure part of that was because she was totally controlling my ability to have any sexual pleasure. I hadn't cum since all of this began on that dreadful day when she caught me masturbating with her friend Vicki's panties on.

She called me at the office and told me she had a special treat for me that night.

I was to come home from work, put on Vicki's panties, which she would lay out for me on the bed, go to the basement, place the spreader bar between my legs, put on a blindfold, and handcuff my hands behind my back.

Upon returning to the house that night I did as I was told.

I hated the spreader bar because it left my cock and balls so exposed to any evil thoughts Nancy had in that wicked mind of hers.

I stood in the silence, naked except for Vicki's panties, blindfolded, waiting to hear the door for what seemed forever.

My cock strained against it's confining device, desperate to be touched.

I soon heard the door open and heels clicking across the floor.

As she got closer the smell of her made my cock grow even harder.

She reached out and stroked my confined cock through the panties. I moaned and received a slap on my balls for making a noise without being told to.

Then, slowly, she peeled off my blindfold. And there was the big surprise Nancy had told me about...it wasn't Nancy at all...it was Vicki.

I can only imagine the look on my face.

"Well, well, well" Vicki said. "I finally found my favorite pair of panties."

"Vicki, I'm so sorry" I started but was cut short as she brought her knee hard up between my legs and into my balls.

The pain was excruciating but I couldn't do anything to defend myself being handcuffed as I was.

"Did I tell you to talk asshole?" Vicki asked.

I shook my head no, afraid of what she may do next.

I then noticed the outfit she had on...heels at least 5 or 6 inches, and a black leather corset with garters attached to silky stockings covering those gorgeous legs. Her beautifully shaved pussy, which I had fantasized so many times about seeing, was fully exposed, as was her unbelievably tight ass.

Despite my pain my cock was trying to grow in it's confinement. Vicki noticed.

"It looks like that cock wants out of it's cage, and it just so happens that I have the key" Vicki said as she pulled the key from her bra.

She knelt between my legs and pulled the panties aside exposing my chastised cock.

"Do you want me to take this off Slave?" she asked taunting me.

She grabbed my balls and squeezed, "Speak slave".

"Yes Mistress, please remove the cage!" I pleaded.

I watched and almost came from feeling her touch on just the cage as she removed it from my cock, which sprang forward.

"My, my" Vicki said, "It looks like someone is ready for action!"

She took my cock and slid it softly back into the panties I was wearing...her panties.

Vicki moved so close to my face I could feel her breath.

"Do you like wearing my panties, Mike?"

As she spoke she ran one fingernail along the length of the underside of my throbbing, dripping shaft.

"Yes Mistress" I responded.

"You're getting them all wet and these were my favorite panties. Don't you think you deserve some punishment for messing up my favorite panties, Mike?"

"Yes Mistress" I said, my mind still reeling that this girl of my fantasies was standing before me in this situation.

"I'm not sure you can take it Mike...I'm much tougher than Nancy" she said.

"She has told me all about your new role as her slave and cum slurper" she continued. "What I don't think she told you is that you will now be my slave as well as hers."

"Nancy said it was the least she could do since all of this started because of your disgusting little fantasies of me" Vicki said.

"She told me your little...and she emphasized little, cock hasn't had relief since that day she caught you sitting in my panties, jerking your cock while looking at my pictures."

Vicki now lightly grabbed my whole shaft in her hand. "I bet you would just love to feel me squeeze your cock and jerk it off in my tight little panties wouldn't you slave?"

Having her standing there looking so incredibly hot, holding my cock and saying this to me was driving me crazy with need. But her touch was so light it was only causing me frustration, not relief.

"Please squeeze it harder Mistress," I begged.

Vicki smiled a devious smile, removed her hand and said, "I think I have just the thing to squeeze that little cock of yours."

She walked to a table and returned with a large bucket, full of clothespins.

"Your punishment is about to begin asshole, and if I hear one sound from your lips, you will regret the day you were born."

"Lets see, I only have about 100 of these pins...where shall I start?" Vicki asked, looking at me with those smoldering brown eyes.

Suddenly she brought her foot up hard into my balls. I asked you a question slave and I expect an answer.

My balls ached so badly I almost lost my breath.

"Please start with my nipples Mistress" I managed to breathe out.

"Isn't this fun, directing your own pain Mike?" she said with a devilish grin.

"Yes Mistress." I made sure to reply this time.

She began adorning my body with the clothespins. I had never felt tighter pins in my life. First she surrounded my nipples with the pins, and then placed one pin directly on each nipple.

She was talking to me as she placed the pins, making me explain to her how I could be so pathetic to steal her panties and jerk off in them. She made me describe in detail what I though about when I jerked off while fantasizing about her. I was so humiliated and she loved it.

She pulled my panties down so she could access my cock and balls.

Her next move with the pins was to my balls. She made me count as she placed the pins. I counted a total of 12.

She then moved to my ass, placing the pins randomly all over my cheeks.

Then, dreadfully for me, she started placing the pins up and down my cock shaft. And finally placed at least six on the head of my cock. I was in severe pain but I didn't dare complain or make a sound unless she instructed me to talk.

She stood closely to me and began rubbing her hands over all of the pins, making each one feel like a needle sticking into my skin.

"You're a tough guy aren't you?" She taunted knowing I was in severe pain.

She grabbed the clothespins on each nipple and squeezed them hard, twisting them in almost a complete circle.

A moan escaped my lips.

"Let's see, what did I say about making noises?" she said.

I looked at her with fear in my eyes.

She went to a box and returned with a large dildo, probably 10 inches long, and very thick. She moved in front of me and held it in front of my mouth.

"Suck it," she said, shoving the dildo to my lips.

I licked and took as much as I could into my mouth, but it wasn't enough for Vicki.

"I know you're a better cock sucker than that," she said. She then grabbed the back of my head and shoved the fake cock deep down my throat, causing me to gag.

She held it there for several seconds. I couldn't breathe and was scared to death.

Vicki abruptly pulled the cock from my throat and laughed loudly at me.

"You're a cock sucker alright, but I think you're going to need more practice." She went to the door and to my horror, she took the hand of a guy and brought him into the room.

"This is Andy, but you will call him Master" Vicki said.

With that, she started kissing Andy, rubbing all over his body, slowly removing all of his clothing.

I couldn't believe the size of his cock. I felt humiliated looking down at my small cock.

Vicki shoved me to my knees. I was staring directly at my Master's cock, which was already dripping with pre-cum.

"Open your mouth" Vicki instructed me.

I did as I was told. Andy moved closer to me, grabbing me by the hair, and shoved his cock deeply into my mouth. I gagged at first but soon was able to relax enough to accept the large cock in my throat.

Vicki moved her face next to mine. "Show us what a good cock sucker you are Mike."

I moved my head back and licked and sucked his cock with abandon. I was so horny that I would take any kind of sex I could get.

Just before he came, Vicki grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back.

"Not yet cock sucker," she said.

I have another surprise for you.

The door opened again and in walked Nancy.

Nancy walked straight over to Andy and gave him a long kiss.

Her hands and mouth moved all over his body as I watched. She finally moved to his cock. I could almost feel my own cock sliding in and out of her mouth as I watched her suck this stranger.

They were inches away from me and Vicki removed my handcuffs and ordered me on all fours.

This gave me a close up view as I watched Nancy, my wife, as she helped guide this stranger's cock into her pussy.

I couldn't believe she was making me do this. I watched with jealousy as she moved to accommodate his cock, moaning as she did, obviously enjoying herself.

"Do you remember how good this feels Mike?" Nancy asked me. "His cock is so big and thick."

"Move your head closer to my pussy. Watch your wife get fucked hard by another man. A real man" she continued.

"I bet you want to get fucked don't you Mike?" she asked.

"Look behind you" she said.

Vicki had taken the dildo and put it in a harness and was straddled behind me.

"Look into my eyes Mike" Nancy said.

As I did, Vicki plunged the dildo deep into my ass.

Here I was, covered in clothespins, being fucked in the ass by a girl of my fantasies, watching my wife get the fucking of her life by a stranger.

"Looks like we're both getting fucked Mike...isn't this great?" she teased.

I watched as the stranger's movements became faster and faster. Nancy was bucking like crazy, screaming "fuck me hard!" over and over.

Meanwhile my own ass was being ravaged by Vicki.

I watched for several minutes as Nancy came again and again, wanting it to be me giving her pleasure.

Soon the stranger, my Master, groaned as he came deep inside of Nancy.

I envied their looks of total relaxation.

Vicki plunged deeply into me and secured the straps around my waist, leaving the dildo buried deeply in my ass.

Andy moved from between Nancy's legs. Vicki moved me around so I was positioned directly in front of Nancy's gaping hole, dripping with cum.

"Lick" Nancy said, shoving my face into her sopping pussy. She sat up, and slowly stood over me causing all of his cum to flow into my open mouth.

Vicki and Andy were now fucking but I couldn't watch as Nancy covered my face with her pussy.

I brought Nancy to two more orgasms as I heard Vicki and Andy screaming out in ecstasy.

Nancy had me watch as Andy pumped his load into Vicki. Nancy then shoved my face into Vicki's wet cunt. Again I licked out the stranger's cum and brought Vicki to another orgasm.

I was then ordered to lick Andy's cock clean before he left.

My hands were re-cuffed and tied to a rope, which they then extended over my head causing my arms to be outstretched upward.

"We're not quite through with you Mike," Nancy said. "I know you need some relief, and we're going to give it to you."

"You want all of those clothespins off of you don't you slave?" Vicki asked me.

"Yes please Mistress, they hurt very badly," I pleaded.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of that for you" Vicki said.

They both walked across the room and came back carrying riding crops.

"Remember, you asked for this," Vicki said as she got in front of me and Nancy behind me.

"Now!" Vicki said, and they both began furiously whipping the clothespins from my body.

Vicki was slapping the pins from my nipples as Nancy whipped them off of my ass.

When those were gone, they stopped, leaving the pins on my cock and balls.

Nancy grabbed the pins on my cock and balls and asked me, "Do you want these off too slave?"

I dreaded the thought but had no choice. "Yes Mistress."

They then began taking turns, three swipes each, removing the pins from my balls. Occasionally a misfire would cause the whip to land directly on my balls.

I thought I would pass out from the pain. Then they started on my shaft, now not really caring if the whip was slapping my cock and balls or the pins.

I was crying, begging them to stop. There was one pin left at the tip of my cock.

Vicki walked to a table and returned with a large leather strap.

"Beg me!" she said looking into my eyes.

"Please do it Mistress," I said through teary eyes.

She brought the strap up from the underside, missing the pin but squaring up on my balls.

I hung limply in my restraints as she brought the strap high over her head and brought it down with a vengeance on the top of my cock, knocking the last pin off of me.

I couldn't even hold myself up as I swung from the rope on my arms.

Vicki then moved behind me and pulled the dildo from my ass. She brought it to my lips and ordered me to lick it clean.

"Ooooh, you're good Vicki" Nancy said.

"I hope you learned your lesson about stealing panties fuck head," Vicki said, and they both left the room.

MikeyC
MikeyC
46 Followers