My Wife, My Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what to do. "Let me straighten things up a little bit, My Dear," I said as I began to clear the table. "You probably want a little time to get ready for David."

She woke from her reverie and placed a kiss on my outstretched hand. "You're really wonderful, you know that? Let's get ready together. We'll pick up a bit while we're waiting for him to get here."

I gathered the dishes and carried them into the kitchen while she left to straighten the living room. It was nice, working together like this, even if it was to get ready for her lover. I felt very close to her, then, and a sense of peace washed over me and my heart slowed to a normal rhythm.

Of course, I should have known she wouldn't let me keep my composure for long. She was too much the tease. Once I had the loaded the dishwasher, I went into the living room to see if there was anything she needed. I found her standing in the middle of the room, lost in thought, the sun shining through her light dress and hinting at the glorious curves beneath. I was instantly hard.

She turned to me with a mischievous grin and asked, "I was just thinking of David's arrival. Do you think he'd get the idea if he found me like this?" And she walked over to the sofa and sensuously lowered herself over the end, never once breaking eye contact with me. As she eased forward, her dress rose slowly over her cheeks, exposing the lower curve of her bottom and a hint of her sweet labia peeking out between her legs. "What do you think?"

"You'll stop his heart, Sweetheart. He'll either drop dead or fuck you silly. You did say he was a young man, didn't you? Any history of coronary issues?" I tried to make light, but I wasn't kidding about the heart-stopping power of her ass.

"Well, we can't risk that, can we?" she said, rising back to her feet and smoothing down her dress. "I need to get fucked. I'll just have to think of something else."

And so it began. We continued to do a little light work around the house and she seeming never lost a chance to remind me of what (or who) was coming. Once, when we were passing each other in the hall, she stopped me and ran her hand firmly down the outside of my pants. The contact practically brought me to my knees. I had been ready to pop all morning.

"I'm glad you still remember me," she whispered in my ear, her hot breath further inflaming me. "I wouldn't want you to forget. You see, I'm a little randy myself." She reached down to run her finger through her slit and showed me the glistening result. "I love you, Sweetheart. Think of me, OK?" and smiling, she dabbed her slick finger just under my nose. Immediately, her scent surrounded me. For the remainder of the morning, whenever I felt that I felt myself getting lost in the work, some trick of the air would bring her mark to life and for a few moments I could think of nothing but her sweet pussy.

Finally, at about 12:30, I returned to our bedroom to insure everything was in order. I found her there, snuggled down in the sheets, clearly naked and waiting. "Here's another idea I had for David. What do you think? Should he find me this way? Maybe the traditional ways are best after all". She was beaming, clearly relishing the game.

Before I had a chance to answer, the doorbell rang. "Oh, my!" she said, in her best southern belle voice. "Would you be a darling and get that? I seem to be indisposed."

So, like the good hubby I am, I clomped down to the door to see who it was, fully expecting some salesman. Didn't they appreciate that I was going to be cuckolded in less than an hour? Considerably less, as it turned out, for standing at the door was a nice, clean-cut young man carrying a bottle of wine. This was unexpected, but my reflexes took over and I opened the door without really thinking. What followed must surely have been comic for any flies that happened to be on the wall. Cuckold and lover stood gaping at each other, mouths open, but no words coming out.

Finally, I remembered my role as host and knight, and welcomed him in. "Are you David?" I asked, stepping aside. "I'm glad you came."

"Thanks," he said, and reached out for a handshake. We were both still on autopilot. Then, I could see his mind engage. "Jim? Listen, I can leave. Laura said you'd already be out. I don't want to cause a problem."

"I know. Don't worry. Honestly, we've been waiting for you all morning. Laura is practically vibrating with excitement. You really do it for her." I already got the sense I would like this man. Laura described him as a nice guy, and I could see it. I'm glad he wasn't some arrogant bull. I knew David was the sort to treat my queen as she deserved.

"That you do!" said a voice from behind us, as my wife strode into the room, naked and unselfconscious. Though nude, she'd never looked more like royalty. Both David and I stopped, stunned by the vision before us. "I'm so glad you two are getting along." She stood next to David and put her arm around her lover's waist. "I'm sorry to play this trick on you, but I really wanted you to meet. I figured that if we were always having to worry about you two bumping into each other, it would feel too much like sneaking around. It shouldn't be like that. I'm happy to have a lover and I'm not ashamed. In fact, I'm proud to have two such fine men.

She stood on tiptoe and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "How're you doing, Dave? It's great to see you. Ready for some fun?"

"Yeah," he said stiffly, clearly still not quite sure how to act in front of the man he was about to cuckold. "It's great to see you, too. But are you sure this is OK?" He paused for a moment, clearly struggling with his thoughts. "I've been kind of worried that I might be hurting you guys. As sexy as you are, Laura, I don't want to mess up your marriage. I know it's probably pretty late to say that, but it's been hard to think clearly." Then, he seemed to relax a little. "Seeing you naked isn't helping, either!"

"I know what you mean," I said. "Laura, I'm not sure you know the effect you have on us poor guys."

"Oh, I do," she chuckled, clearly not chagrined at all. I never knew what a tease my wife was until we opened this door. Now, here she was, standing proud, naked, and beautiful, completely at ease while her two lovers stumbled over themselves. She was loving it.

"Anyway, David," I continued. "It's great that you worry about us, but don't. Put your mind at ease. I know it sounds really odd, but nothing turns me on more than the thought of my queen being served by a young stud. I can't tell you how many times and many ways I've tried to imagine the two of you together. I just want to see her face when you enter her. Weird, huh? And I don't think I need to tell you how much Laura enjoys this."

"It's true, Dave." my wife added. "We've talked about doing this for months. It was just a fantasy for the longest time, but finally, we had to admit to ourselves that we it was something we had to try. Now that we've done it, we never want to go back. It's brought out the best in both of us. In fact, did you hear Jim refer to me as his queen? It was hard and it took a lot of time, but he's confessed that he wants to serve me and worship me, and it feels great to both of us. And we wouldn't have reached this point without your help. So, really, we're lucky to have you."

She turned to him, then, and gently taking his face between her hands, pulled his lips toward hers. "Now, give me a proper kiss. It feels like it's been forever since I've had you inside me."

I watched, fascinated, as another man began to take possession of my wife. As they locked in a passionate kiss, his arms moved to embrace his lover, first pulling her into his chest, then sliding his hands down to cup her perfect ass.

"You two are so beautiful together," I whispered. My mouth was suddenly dry, and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. "You look so happy."

They continued to kiss, ignoring my presence. David continued to run his hands over my wife's naked body, now cupping her sweet breasts. "I'm not sure I can wait much longer," laughed David, breaking the embrace. "Whew! I'm already losing it!"

I drew a breath. I knew it was wrong, but I had to ask. I was going to burst if I didn't. "Could I watch the two of you? You're so beautiful. I'm going to be going crazy waiting for you to finish. I know it's not what we talked about, but would it be OK?" I knew I was breaking down, but I couldn't help it. That's when I saw David stiffen, and I knew I'd made a mistake.

"Jim?" my wife demanded, looking displeased. "You're making our guest uncomfortable. I told you this wasn't the time." Taking my hand, she continued, "Now, who's happiness were you thinking of just now?"

I hung my head. "You're absolutely right, My Queen. I was thinking of myself, not you. I'm very sorry." I turned to David, his arm around my naked bride. "David, I'm sorry. That was wrong. I want the two of you to have a wonderful time. As much as I'd love to watch you, it's more important that you and Laura have fun together. I'm going to leave now. I really didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

David put a hand on my shoulder to stop me. "Don't worry, man, really. I think I'm starting to understand. Look, I'm sorry I'm not ready for you to watch, but I'll give it some thought, OK? Right now, I just need it to be me and Laura."

"Isn't he nice?" said my wife, the sparkle back in her eyes. "Now, don't you worry about us. We're going to be fine. But I think it is time for you to go. I can't wait another minute to have him inside me. If you saw his cock, you'd understand." She moved into my arms for a quick kiss. "Now, wait until you see David's car leave before you come back, OK? And take your time. I don't think once is going to be enough." Then, she leaned in to breath in my ear. "And don't expect to cum tonight either, Mister. I'm going to tell you all about this afternoon and just leave you hanging. Do you know why?"

Her hot breath on my neck was more than I could bear. I felt like I could explode right there. "Why, Honey?" I responded obediently, though I thought I knew the answer.

"Just because I want to." Then, my naked wife stepped back into his arms of her lover. More confidently this time, he claimed her, continuing to run his hands across her skin. She melted into him, and it was clear it was time for me to leave. They had no more use for me.

I eased out the door, trying to manage the door quietly. One last look, and I was gone, but what a sight it had been. The last image I held of my hungry queen was of her hand sliding down up and down the front of his pants, stimulating the stiffness that was clearly apparent. He was going to be inside her within minutes, I could see.

Looking back on it now, I'm amazed. If I had told you that a naked woman would be in a room with two clothed men, you'd have thought she was the submissive, right? But my wife had managed to turn it around. There was no doubt who was calling the shots in that room. She was a sexual animal, she knew what she wanted, she was ready to be served, and she wasn't going to pretend or apologize to anyone. Magnificent.

I got into my car and drove away, but as I started to pull into traffic I realized just how frayed my nerves were. I wasn't fit to drive, really. I needed to calm down. So, I drove though a local fast food joint to pick up a soda and decided to park until I could collect myself.

As my mind began to clear I realized that there was more than simple arousal at work. Yes, there was a part of me screaming with desire, but mixed in with the images of my queen taking her pleasure were thoughts of nervousness and shame. I realized, as I sorted through my thoughts, that I couldn't shake the feeling that my queen was disappointed in me for the way I had pressured David. She had been completely correct. I had put myself before their pleasure, something I had promised never to do. I had failed her.

Rationally, I knew she would forgive me. We were still new to all this, after all. Still, I couldn't help beating myself up a bit. If only I had kept my mouth shut! Too late. It's not my nature to despair, though. I'm used to people looking to me to be the problem solver. So, once the initial wave of disgust had passed, I realized that there was something I could do to redeem myself. In fact, I thought, brightening, I might even win my queen's favor. I knew I was on the right path.

As before, once I "had my mind right", everything fell into place. My stomach settled and a sense of peace returned. At that moment, Laura and David were lost in each other's bodies. I only needed to think about them and making their experience perfect. All was well.

It was with confidence, then, that I started the car and drove back to our house. I knew that she had asked me not to return until after David had left, but I was sure she would be delighted by my plan. I opened our door as quietly as I could and moved into our study. There, I found paper and pen and composed the following note:

"David,

I'm so sorry that I made you feel uncomfortable earlier today. I know it must have been an unsettling situation for you, and the last thing I wanted to do was make it worse. Being cuckolded is so new and exciting for me, and I'm afraid that let myself get to caught up in the experience and lost focus on my role as host. I've been kicking myself ever since I left the house. Honestly, I want nothing more than for you and Laura to have a wonderful time, and for you to feel easy and welcome in our house.

I've always found that my wife's instincts are sound, and I believe she was right that we should get to know each other so that there's no uncertainty about your place in our lives. If you're willing, I'd like to ask you to stay for dinner. I'll grill some steaks, we'll drink some beer, and all three will have a chance to visit. Of course, I'll understand if you and Laura would just prefer to focus on each other today. So that I don't interrupt you, I'll assume I should stay away unless I get a text message from one of you.

Hope you and Laura are having a great time,

Jim"

Now for the fun part. I had to find a place to leave the note where they would find it. I tiptoed uneasily toward the bedroom, worried that they would sense me. Laura is a wonderful woman, but I wasn't sure how she would react if I were to intrude on their time together. It would be natural for her to conclude that I had snuck back into the house as a selfish voyeur, contrary to everything I had promised her. Everything might fall apart right then and there. Fortunately, I need not have worried, for as I approached the bedroom door, the sounds of their lovemaking drowned out my cautious footsteps. Short of setting off a firecracker, I was home free. Emboldened, I decided to slip the note partially under the door.

Feeling more than a little ashamed for listening to their private time, I couldn't help pausing for a moment outside their door, overwhelmed by curiosity. Though I would have given a kidney at that point for X-ray vision, it turned out that I hardly needed it. Kneeling there, listening, I felt that I was with them.

The first thing I heard was a luscious, wet sound. Then I heard David's strained voice and heavy breathing. "Oh, Laura," He rasped. "Oh, Babe! You'd better stop! You're going to make me come all over your face." She must have stopped, for he continued. "Oh, man! You sure know how to suck cock. I want my first cum to be inside you, though. I've been thinking about nothing except how good it felt to enter you that night. Your sweet pussy just swallowed me up."

"Mmm," I heard my wife say. "I've been thinking of that a lot, too. It's just that I love the taste of your cock, and I didn't get enough of it that night. I was in such a hurry to fuck you." I heard more wet sounds and then some shifting on the bed. "You're right, though," she continued. "I'd kick myself if I didn't feel you filling me up again. Why don't you get inside me now? Let's take our time and really feel it."

The bed creaked a little more as they maneuvered into position. Then, I heard giggles that turned quickly to moans. "Let's take it slow, OK? I want to savor you this time," I heard my wife whisper to her lover. "I was so caught up in the excitement that night. This time, I want to feel every hard inch of my young lover's dick."

I could just picture what was happening. He was on top, slowly grinding into her wet pussy. She was spread wide, craving every inch he could feed her. I was so ready to be with them. I did have the feeling that David would weaken with just a little patience on my part. Maybe this dinner would do the trick. I knelt there a little longer, unable to tear myself away, when I was suddenly seized with a fear that they would catch me. I didn't know what would happen then. Hardly daring to breathe, I backed away and got out as quickly as I could.

My heart didn't slow down until I was out the door and back in my car. Once again, I didn't get far. I pulled over and reviewed every nanosecond of the last 15 minutes. I was afraid to lose even a moment.

Well, there was no doubt that she was loving the life. No signs of doubts from her. But then, should I have expected them? For some reason, I insisted on watching for signs that she was backing out, but she hadn't ever given the slightest indication. In fact, she was now fucking David expressly to erase all doubts. She really couldn't make it any clearer, though I'm sure she'd be willing. I wonder where she saw this going?

The rest of the afternoon was spent within two miles of my house. Once, I started to drive to the store, thinking that I could kill a little time. But as soon as I pulled into traffic I realized that every mundane decision on the road was distracting me from the scene that was playing out in my head. I'd never forgive myself if I forgot even an instant. I wanted today to be burned into my memory.

Finally, I just pulled over to the side of the road under a spreading tree. There, I gave myself over to the images that were flooding my mind. My cock was full and aching. I'd never thought it was possible to come without touching, but I could almost have believed it at that moment. Oh, my god how I wanted to be there! I wanted to hold her while he pounded into her. I wanted to wipe the sweat from her brow. I imagined her convulsively clutching my hand as his cock pushed her to orgasm. And then I could almost hear the soft kisses as they embraced in post-orgasmic sweetness, ignoring my existence. Ignoring my needs.

I wondered what they would think of my note. What if they didn't find it? Would they be angry if they did? Maybe my queen would think I was trying to manipulate them or insert myself in their play. Did I just screw up? I felt a sick fear in the pit of my stomach. Oh, how could I have done something so stupid? I tried to tell myself that nothing ventured, nothing gained, but the panic washed over me. I was spiraling deeper and deeper into darkness until the sound of my phone beeping pulled me back to the present. The message was here!

"You're sweet. Come at four. Bring beer for David. - Laura"

Have I ever been so happy to buy groceries? I was elated and it seemed that everyone picked up on my mood. I helped an old lady pull something from the shelf. The clerk at the register beamed as I went by. I was a fucking beacon of well-being! It was pretty funny, though. What would they have said if they had known the true source of my joy? Hey everyone! My wife is going to let me fix dinner for my her and her lover? Priceless.

Driving up to the house, I was certainly nervous, as you might expect, but it was amazing how quickly everything felt natural. David and my wife were in light robes, she having lent him one of mine, and we spent a lovely summer evening together on the deck. David and I downed a few brews while I grilled the steaks, and I truly did find myself liking him. I mean, I would have tolerated anyone but a total boor, provided he made Laura happy, but it was much more than that. NFL training camps were just about to start, and we found plenty to talk about with the rookies and free agents that were joining the local team.