My Wife, My Slut Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
I turn my wife into my slut slave.
3.6k words
4.18
25.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puck40097
puck40097
16 Followers

My wife and I met in college. We weren't even twenty years old. I was a gawky, skinny, but tall, virgin. She was tall too, and blonde, and shapely, with nice tits and a big ass. I practically slobbered over her. I was elated when she went on a date with me and when I lost my virginity. I fucked her for eight hours straight. She was sore the next morning. Everything was perfect, well, almost perfect.

My best friend and roommate in college wasn't as tall as me but he was muscular, chiseled even. He'd just gotten out of the army and all the PT made him look like a Greek god. He didn't have to ask women out; they threw themselves at him. Plus, he had to buy extra-large condoms; he was really hung. My cock was longer than average but didn't have that girth -- he wouldn't fuck virgins because he might hurt them. What happened was utterly my fault. I wanted to sleep around. Mary, my girlfriend, let me but I became concerned that I wasn't being fair. She should be able to sleep around. She protested that she didn't want to so, one weekend, I told her to have a one-night stand.

What happened next is obvious now. She hooked up with my best friend, Matt. When I found out who it was, I was really upset. Anybody but him. Didn't she know how envious I was of him? She pointed out it was my idea. I confronted Matt -- he pointed out I'd fucked one of his (many) girlfriends and we were even. Besides, it wasn't his job to make certain Mary stayed faithful. I stayed with Mary. She was hot, she loved me, and we got married.

Three decades passed and we had and raised kids. I turned my interest in computers into a small fortune and Mary raised our family. Matt did okay but he was definitely middle-class at best. He got married and then divorced. His muscular physique, like so many before him, turned to fat, his chest falling into his belly. Mary and I had a killer sex life but it tapered off. It seemed we were getting old, in our forties.

And yet -- the hookup between Mary and Matt haunted me. It caused me horrible jealousy in the middle of the night followed by salacious fantasies. What had they done? I'd asked and I knew there was oral and anal sex involved. But what positions? I grew from being jealous to wishing I could have watched. So I came up with a plan.

Matt "came to visit." Meaning I bought him a plane ticket and got him a hotel room. I'd talked to him on the phone, reminded him he owed me for fucking my wife of thirty years. The girlfriend I'd fucked was long gone. Plus, he wasn't getting a lot of pussy at age 50 with a beer gut. He was game -- after all, it still wasn't his job to make certain that Mary stayed faithful. He came to our house, a three story mini-mansion set on a hill, and I welcomed him in. We hugged, he and Mary hugged, and we had dinner.

I opened a particularly darkly colored bottle of red wine. And I dropped a rufie in it. The color hid the color change from the rufie. Matt and Mary and I toasted our good fortune and drank it. After dinner I got out a bottle of vodka and made a cosmo for Mary and a gimlet for my friend and me. We sat on the couch, them on either side of me, right before I got "called away to work."

"You okay to drive?" my wife asked, concerned.

"I only had the one glass." I purported to drive away but just went around the block and came back into the house from the back door. I had cameras everywhere but I wanted to watch for myself. The dining room was dark while the living room was light.

"You remember that one time..." Matt started. Mary looked at him blearily, two glasses of wine, a shot of vodka, and a rufie doing their work. He leaned in, Mary leaned in and soon they were kissing. Matt had his eyes open, looking at the middle-aged blonde while Mary had hers closed. They kissed deeply, their tongues entwined. Matt caressed Mary's breast over her cable sweater. She caressed his chest, his man boobs over his fat belly. Mary didn't resist when Matt pulled her sweater over her head. She unhooked her own bra to let her tits -- larger than when she was young, though softer -- hang where the big man could paw them.

Matt took off his shirt, then worked on his pants. He got up and went to Mary's side of the couch, naked. That cock of his was still huge. Mary looked at it and got on her knees on the carpet. She wrapped her lips around it and started sucking. I moved to the kitchen to see better. Her cheeks were pulled in as she bobbed her head up and down, Matt's hand on her head. Soon he started pulling and pushing her head, then shoved his cock into her throat. Mary gagged and choked, her hands coming up as if to push him away, then holding lightly onto his bare thighs.

"Aaaahhh," Mary gasped, pulling in a deep breath when Matt let her get air. Then he was facefucking my wife again, shoving his cock harder and harder, holding Mary's head so she choked and gagged on it until he threw his head back and howled. She choked and gagged on his cum but swallowed it "like a good little girl." I was absolutely livid. I had to practically beg for the bitch to give me head because "she didn't like it." And she'd never let me facefuck her like that. Maybe if she had, I wouldn't be doing this.

Matt helped Mary up and, with no ceremony, undid her jeans and pulled them and her panties off, throwing them to the side. They made out, naked, in my living room. The couch pulled out like a futon so Mary did that and they got onto it, first on one knee, then on their sides, making out. Matt had one hand on Mary's bare ass and the other on her tit, squeezing them both, kneading them, pinching her nipple. Mary moaned into his mouth as they continued to kiss. Once again, with casual strength, Matt turned her around to face away from him so they could spoon. She let him push her around in a way that she never let me. He guided his huge cock into Mary's pussy. The hair on her mound was a dark, mousy blonde and she had to hold her legs open for him to enter her. She groaned, eyes closed again. I could have been right in front of them watching, instead of in another room, she was so distracted. Matt had one arm under her, kneading her tit that was hanging sideways, his other between her legs to rub her clit. Mary moaned again.

Matt pulled out of Mary's pussy, then lined it up with her asshole and pushed it in. "Unngggg!" Mary groaned, as Matt stretched her asshole. Her pussy had birthed two children so Matt's girth wasn't a big deal now, like it had been when we were young, but her ass hadn't been stretched that much in thirty years. Matt pounded my wife's ass, his huge cock in and out of her while his hips slapped into her butt. His stomach made them in more of a "T" formation than a pair of spoons but it still worked. Mary reached between her legs and started working her clit while Matt buried three of his fingers in her cunt. "Oh! Oh! Oh yes!" Mary howled, in an orgasm that outshone any we'd had for a decade. She even squirted. Matt shot his second load in my wife's ass, just as he had thirty years before.

I lost all sense of remorse at what I was going to do. Mary had waited years to give me her ass, and it had been years since she'd done it now. I confirmed with Matt but back then she had taken his baseball bat cock into her ass the first time they had sex and then again now. I was so fucking pissed. I was going to make that bitch pay. I snagged her dirty white panties from the floor. They had some weird streaks in them, then I jacked off, angry and turned on, into them. I was going shoot cum in them till they turned hard as a card then make her wear them, I thought.

When I "got home," the both of them were dressed and on the couch, which was no longer pulled out. Since I'd stolen her panties, I figured she wasn't wearing any, and the lack of lines on her jeans told me she had indeed not replaced them. I wondered if she felt fear behind that innocent mask, that I would find her discarded underwear.

"Everything alright, honey?" Mary asked. About half the bottle of vodka was gone.

"You bet, sweetie. Nothing I couldn't handle." Matt left and we all said our goodbyes, and talked about visiting more. He had on a cool poker face, not smiling about the fact that he'd just fucked the love of my life once again, used her like a piece of meat, dumped his cum in her. Mary thought he was acting cool, trying to fool me but he and I knew we were fooling her.

We went up to bed and I tried to make out with Mary but she was "tired" and "not in the mood."

I spent the next week at work watching all the videos, from every camera that had been in the living room. I was so turned on. I spent hours adjusting the lighting, splicing the footage, using different camera angles, until I had a masterpiece of porn. My "best friend" from years before fucking my wife, just the way he had thirty years before. I could see his bare ass thrusting into hers. I could zoom in on her face as he choked her with his dick. I watched it all over and over again.

It was done and then I watched it for a week. I was distracted by the visions in my head, still turned on almost constantly.

That Friday night was the night, I decided, to implement my plan. We went out to a nice restaurant. We started with a cosmo and a gimlet before dinner. Then a bottle of wine. This place had the same bottle of wine that we'd shared with Matt the weekend before. Mary noticed, pointing out we'd had it but she didn't know when. I told her it was from the weekend before. A shadow crossed her face, only there because I was looking for it. I didn't know if the alcohol and drugging had erased her memory of the episode, but I was pretty sure it hadn't.

We had enough to drink that we took an uber home. I got out a bottle of champagne. "What's the occasion?" Mary asked.

"I won a bet."

"A bet?"

"Kind of." I turned on the big screen TV. "Let me show you."

I showed the video on the TV. Mary just stared, champagne forgotten in her hand, me forgotten. The blood drained from her face here while she laughed lasciviously on the screen. Her face stone, tears started to flow from Mary's eyes as she watched herself give head on TV, then get fucked. We watched the whole video, 30 minutes, in silence.

Then my true love turned to me. "What are you going to do?" she asked fearfully.

"Remember the pre-nup?" I asked. I was so pissed about Mary and Matt when we were young that she and I had signed a pre-nuptial agreement. At the time, we'd had nothing so it seemed just a futile gesture. But now we had a lot. And the agreement was pretty vicious. The one who cheated got nothing and the other partner everything. What was now Mary's money would be mine, and mine would be mine. When I said, "I won a bet," that's what I meant. The pre-nup was winner take all. Plus, it had a get-out-of-jail-free card clause. If I cheated now, I still got everything. "I forwarded Frank a copy of this today." Frank was our lawyer. "He confirmed that I could kick you out with only the clothes on your back, and only if those were gifts. You'd be homeless." I smiled ferally, my heart a cold pit of ruthlessness.

"What are you going to do?" Mary whispered. She drank her champagne and reached for more, her hand -- long-fingered and elegant, though aged, with her wedding ring and a diamond bracelet, shook.

"We," I said, expansively, "are going to do what you and Matt did up there," and I gestured to the screen. Mary finished her drink, and I finished mine.

The next hour could only be described as revenge sex, but with the person I was getting revenge on. We finished the bottle of champagne, then kissed. Mary was hesitant and shaking, so I grabbed her head and crammed my mouth on hers, shoving my tongue down her throat. She squirmed, arms up and not touching me, but I pulled them to rest on my shoulders. I caressed the middle-aged woman's side - she had on a cashmere sweater today -- and caressed her right tit with my left hand. She gave up, I guess, and surrendered to me.

I pulled Mary's sweater up over her head and off, her hair catching the staticky material. Her skin was fair, almost white, and she had on a beige bra. It was an underwire at least, but beige and old. The foam cups offered roundness and smoothness. I looked at Mary pointedly and, her hand shaking, just like on the video, she reached back and undid the clasp, then pulled it off to reveal her tits. They'd been firm and high when we met but two children and age had left them soft, though a natural kind of softness. The kind that said they were definitely not fake. It wasn't cold but Mary's nipples were rock hard. I realized that she was both distraught and turned on. Was humiliation a turn on for her? It seemed I should know that.

We embraced again and kissed again. Mary gave in more, kissing me deeply. I groped her bare tits then bent down and sucked them. Then, entirely business like, I pushed her to a kneeling position in her jeans. I waited and she just stared at my jeans. I pulled up the video where she was kneeling before Matt and pointed out, "You undo his pants and get his cock out." Mary frowned but did just that, her hands continuing to shake. Mary wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking, her cheeks pulled in. She was timid, hardly bobbing her head. I reached down, as Matt had, and grabbed her head and started pulling her back and forth, then thrust into her throat, making her cough and choke.

"Nngg. Uck. Uuuuhhhh," she took in a deep breath. "Gg. Gg. Gg." That was the sound of me facefucking her and it turned me on. So was making her do something, something that maybe she didn't want to do. So was having my cock sucked and so was fucking her throat. I shoved into Mary's throat as I came, and she squirmed, her hands flailing, her bare tits jiggling just the right amount.

We got undressed and pulled out the couch. We lay on our sides and kissed deeply, feeling each other's bare asses and chests, then I spooned her like Matt had. Her pussy was soaking wet as I entered it from behind, the wettest it had been in years. She really was into this -- the blackmail, the humiliation. She lay on one of my arms and I mauled her tit with that hand, then reached down with the other to rub her clit. Mary started moaning, her narrow mouth open, eyes closed. The sound on the video was off but the visual matched. I would have come right then if I hadn't just had cum sucked out of me.

I reached down and adjusted, popping my cock into Mary's asshole. It didn't stretch her as much as Matt's, she didn't open her legs or moan or lose her mind. That pissed me off so I shoved all four of my fingers into her snatch, causing Mary's eyes to fly open. "Play with yourself," I whispered, and she obeyed, her hand doing a boneless wriggle over her clit. Soon we were both panting as our climaxes built. I slowed my fucking of Mary so I wouldn't cum before her. She rubbed herself to orgasm, crying out in pleasure. I watched; it was beautiful. But I had more in mind.

I sneered in hatred as I pulled out of Mary's asshole, crawled over her and grabbed her hair, shoving my cock into her mouth. She was surprised, then scared, grabbing my butt with her hands from behind. Then she grimaced as she tasted my cock. I sneered, because I was making her choke on my cock, something she didn't like. "Suck your ass, bitch!" I roared and, cock still in her mouth, I slapped Mary's face. She squealed around my hard cock. I shot my load, making her choke and hack around it. She even retched once, red wine and old cum coming out of her mouth around my still hard dick. I pulled out and she coughed deep again before turning over, still naked, to let the wine and cum drain from her mouth onto the sofa.

I still had my hand in Mary's hair so I got up and pulled her along to bend her over the arm of the couch and over my lap, her bare ass in my face. Then I started spanking that big round ass. It was so big that I was only able to spank one cheek at a time. I didn't go too fast but was rhythmic. Mary didn't say anything at first, but, as her ass got redder, she started to whimper. "Ow!" Mary said, as if that would make me stop. "Tom, you're hurting me!" but that just made me more grim. Smack! Smack! Tentatively, Mary tried to reach back to stop me but I caught her wrist. She tried to get up but I just leaned my arm on her back to keep her down. My hand was sore and that's when I stopped but I reached into the couch. It had discarded sex toys from years past and I found a ping pong paddle. That would work. They have a smooth side and a rough side. I used the rough side to continue to torture Mary's ass, turning it from red to maroon to almost black, her cries going from protests to squeals to cries of pain and then screams. She was tearful, begging me to stop. I finally did, sweating, breath heaving, and utterly erect. I hadn't gotten a third erection in years.

I got behind my hapless wife and pulled her off the arm of the couch and back into the center of the cushion. She moaned as I pulled her hips up and, holding her hair, pushed her face down her cheek in her little puddle of puke. She was pretty dry as I entered her asshole again and that just turned me on more. "Oh, Tom, it burns," she complained.

"Shut up!" I spit out. It burned me too, but it was my cock, and pain could be part of the pleasure. I pushed in balls deep.

"Aaahhh!!!" Mary squealed, and started crying. "Unh, unh, unh." I started fucking her in earnest. Spit doesn't help lubricate anal sex, in my opinion, so I never use it. I was just dry dogging her. A little known fact is that the colon exudes a slime that will lubricate. Between that and butt sweat, Mary was slowly lubing up my cock until, as I started fucking harder and faster, it was slick. My balls were slapping Mary's cunt, something I know that she liked. And soon she was moaning and her hand was once again doing the boneless dance on her clit.

"You really are a slut," I said, huffing.

"Oh, yes," Mary said, twisting her nipple with her free hand, eyes closed. "I really am a slut." I spanked Mary's tortured maroon ass. "Ow!" she squealed.

Mary moaned and yelled and shook as she came, almost setting me off. I grabbed her hair again and dragged her face to my cock. This time she opened her mouth, ready to suck me even though my cock had been in her ass. But I didn't want that. Instead, I shot my load in her face, mouth, neck, and tits. Then I plopped back on the couch. Mary was left kneeling on the couch, wiping cum out of her eyes, looking confused. A full minute passed as I shut down the video while she kneeled there. "What now?" Mary asked.

It took me a second to come out of my post-coital funk enough to figure out what Mary was asking. The video, the pre-nup, all of that. "If you keep putting out like that," I said, matter-of-factly, "and do what I say whenever I say it, with whomever I say... we'll live happily ever after."

puck40097
puck40097
16 Followers