All Comments on 'My Wife Now Loves Big Dicks Pt. 02'

by dudeindallas

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
boy what self centered bitch

she really does not respect or love the husband

he is now nothing but a fluffer

Might point out that other women can give you what she is unable and unwilling to give that is respect, love. Go check them out

In fact why are you not demanding equal paridy to find a better lover

time to let her know how it feels to be on the outside

executivelustexecutivelustover 7 years ago
Good for him

Husband exerted himself and did not back down. He even realized that things would be better when he went away. When the douchebag tried to silence him, he set the rules not the so called bull. This was very good.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
so far it's all physical

any chance of venturing into the emotional aspects?

the slightest delay in answering an "i love you"

distracted looks into the distance when hubby wants action

these carry as much punch as graphic sex viewed at ringside

have fun with it!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Really?

Really? Not about this uninteresting and boring story, but about this couple going out with a strange big man, that could be anything from a sadistic psychopath to a HIV patient, with no equalizer, for instance a Tazer, just not to say a real gun? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have an answer for her

Not only no, but hell no! In fact find not only your own big dick, but your own place to live from now on, bye, bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOW YOUR A CUCKOLD

Enjoy your self eating up there cum

before you fuck your wife's ass. Then you can clean her ass too. Maybe next time the bull will fill her ass for you. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

Damn, my wet dream exactly. I would love my wife to fuck a huge cocked man in front of me and then eat out his cum from her sopping wet pussy. Then fuck her in the same pussy he just left. Next he could fuck her while my face was under them both and watch as his huge cock stretched her cunt out, driving it in and out. I would lick the excess juices of them both as they drip into my open mouth. Hot as hell. Thanks for the story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gay shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Faggot

It's never really the wife that wants the big dick, its the gay author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She's ruined. Time to have that heart to heart talk about the future.

Any person for whom sex is more important than fidelity or respect or trust is not competent to be married. They need to accept the reality of her sexuality and figure out some compromise or dissolve the marriage so they can both find partners with whom they are more compatible. I'm just glad women like the one portrayed here are really rare, and also usually really unappealing as wives. Cum slut, they can do that laying down. Wife, they don't have the virtue, the character, nor the ethics. Hope she moves on to the whoring around and early death from STD's and cleans up the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nobody is this stupid.

So I guess this is your attempt at erotica, not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CUCKindallas

Steers and Queers are from Texas .... which one are you?

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
Why?

Marriage that never was. Why s it aways a big dick? Why s the husband complacent? Why did he ruin his own life? I know couples that share with others. Swingers and fetishist. But they are not looking for a big dick . They like sharing sex adventures together and only together. Maybe this is where the this is going.. nice start and well written but needs some reveal into the emotions of both of them.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
It had some good elements

The initial awkwardness, the lack of foreplay; but to make her husband eat another's mans cum? Why not tell him to suck a dick while she's at it? Same fucking thing.

deadonedeadoneover 7 years ago
wow she has bigger balls than him

She fucks another man

She has a wild time

She does things with him that she won't with the hubby

(No idea how many she has done that hubby has no idea about)

Now he has to eat another guys cum to fuck her?

Not no but GET YOUR FAT ASS OUT THE DOOR BITCH

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago

Please don’t get insulted by my comment. I see this is your second story and that you like to write. I love writing also and I offer this as constructive criticism. We are all in the same boat, we like to write and most of us want to get better. My goal is to sell stories, and I have had limited success, but I’m always open to suggestions on how to improve. I find it helps to read stories by writers who have a lot of big red H’s on their list of stories.

You have the mechanics down pretty good; your problem is your story telling skills. Your characters are flat and not at all likeable. The only one who shows a glimmer of personality is the husband, when he sets the bull straight, but that quickly goes away when he watches the bull abuse his wife. Try to put some eroticism in your stories. Almost rapes, like this one, is not erotic.

PS: Many of my stories suffer from the same problem. Writing is a learning process.

Good Luck! dreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fine

To me the story was fine but I come to the site for the dirty stories not a 17 page story with no sex that puts me to sleep. It was quick and easy and effective for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dug it

Got hard reading about that BBC loving wife

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Miss something?

Did I miss part of the story? I heard a lot of descriptive words but I must have missed that he was black. Not that it matters to psyco haters with small pecker out there but just thought I would point that out. Good story by the way, you should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dumb all the way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous