My Wife Owned

Story Info
Wife's sister & husband own my wife.
2.5k words
3.78
67.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife (Sue) and I (I'm Tom) are in our early 40's; we've been together since High School. Sue is an average 40-year-old woman, she's 5'6 and about 140 lbs. She has brown hair and blue eyes; her breasts are small (34-B) but she has a really nice ass. I'm about 5'9 and have always stayed in good shape, I have brown hair and eyes. I'm an average looking guy. I do have a small cock, I'm almost 4" when hard but less than 2" soft. We both like to be shaved. Neither of us had any sexual experience until our wedding night. Sue had saved herself for the honeymoon. We went to Orlando and did Disney week. It was fun since neither of us had ever left Georgia. We grew up in a small town of about 5000 people.

Sue grew up with her younger sister Allison (everyone calls her Ali) Sue was 10 years older and acted as a second mother. Sue's dad was killed in a logging accident when Ali was just a baby. Ali is nothing like Sue, she is 5'8" and trim/fit she has 34-D (store bought boobs) and like her sister a great ass. Ali wears her hair blond (It is brown by nature). With a working mother, Sue had to grow up fast. She cooked and cleaned and even helped Ali with her homework every night. She was also the one who had to punish Ali. She mostly grounded her but, on a few occasions, she had to spank Ali.

There was one time that I heard about that Ali was really sassing Sue and Sue had enough and pulled Ali over her knee in front of her friends and pulled down her jeans, the panties also came down to the bottom of Ali's ass. This was accidental but Sue was so mad she just started spanking her. It was a mixed crowd and Ali was teased by her friends for a long time being called "RAA" or Red Ass Ali. Sue was not able to go to college due to the family having so little money, but she started working in High School and saved every penny so that Ali could go to Georgia Tech, Ali majored in pre-law and got some scholarships so she could move to Virginia and attend Washington and Lee University Law School.

After She graduated Ali made the 45-minute commute to Atlanta each day to work for a large Tort Law firm. She won a huge case after only being an associate for a couple of years. It was a class action suit against an auto manufacturer. She was set for life and bought a big house in the nicest community in the city. She had a pool and a hot tub. Since Sue and I never went to college we had a modest 2-bedroom home in a blue-collar part of town. I work as a mechanic at the local Ford dealer and Sue cleans houses, she owns her own 1-woman company. Many of her clients pay in cash so she does not have to pay taxes on a big part of her earnings.

Most weekends were spent at Ali's house (Sue cleaned it for free); she would not charge her sister. Ali felt guilty about having so much so we were at all the lavish parties she hosted. If there was no party, the three of us hung out by the pool. Ali and Sue lounged by the pool as much as possible. I brought them drinks and cooked steak or chicken on the grill. Sue wore a modest one piece while Ali wore a bikini, but nothing slutty. Ali hit on me once years ago and I blew her off, but I think she has always been jealous that she was unable to get me to cheat on her sister.

At one of Ali's big parties my boss Jerry (he owns the Ford dealership) was there. Jerry always liked to flirt with Sue (he went to school with us) and asked Sue on a date while we were dating. She never accepted any of his requests for a date and he always seemed a little peeved. At the party, while Jerry had his arm around Sue and his hand constantly being pushed up, so it was not on her ass. Ali walked over and said hello. Jerry was immediately in love. He started calling Ali and they began dating. Jerry would tease me in front of the guys at work, saying "he had the hot sister, and I had the worn-out old lady" He often mentioned how much nicer Ali's tits were than her sisters. He commented that he would need to see them both naked at the same time to tell just how much better. We all just laughed (I need my job).

Jerry started joining our weekends by the pool and I still got everyone drinks, but he was now in charge of the grill. This went on for the rest of the summer and when cold weather came, we stayed in or went to Ali's to play board games or cards with Jerry and Ali. We all seemed to get along well while together, but at work, the teasing got worse. He would tell the guys about my wife having to wear a one-piece suit because she was too fat for a bikini. He even showed pictures of Sue that he snapped on his phone. He never shared any pictures of Ali. During the cold weather, Sue often bundled up and wore many layers of clothing.

Once we had all drank too much so we crashed in Ali's guest room. Sue wore a nightie that Ali loaned her. It was not slutty and not transparent but was thin. Ali came knocking on our door in the morning begging Sue to make her special Sunday morning pancakes that she used to make while they were growing up. Sue said "I'll come down after I shower and get dressed, but Ali said "on Sundays, we always eat in pajamas). I slipped on my pants and Sue agreed that she was well covered, so she went down to make breakfast. The bacon smelled great, Ali was looking hot in one of Jerry's tee shirts, I was wearing my sweat pants, and Sue was in her short nightie (no bra) when Jerry walked in wearing a pair of boxer briefs and a tee shirt. All eyes went straight to the outline of his huge cock in the tight underwear.

Jerry kept asking Sue to get things out of the high cabinets; I really did not think anything about it. We all enjoyed breakfast, and everyone complimented Sue on her pancakes. We dressed and left for home. When I walked in the dealership Monday morning several guys were talking to Jerry and looking at his phone. I asked what was so interesting and several voices said 'your wife's granny panties" Jerry mirrored his phone to the big flat screen and there was Sue reaching for something on the top shelf and her nightie had risen above her ass. She had on her normal panties that were full cut but very thin. On the big screen was my wife's ass crack clearly visible. Jerry shared other pics showing the thin nightie clinging to her chest, showing the outline of her perky breasts. I just laughed with the rest of the guys.

Sue and I did not go back to Ali's for a couple of weekends; I kept making excuses about needing to do projects around the house and so on. After three missed weekends Sue put her foot down and said that Ali had invited us to watch the Georgia Tech - Louisville game. Both Jerry and Ali went to Georgia Tech and were talking trash. Sue and I never drink at home and had been away from Ali's for three weeks. Jerry kept sending me for drinks and both Sue and I were feeling no pain before kickoff. Jerry was bragging on his Yellow Jackets, and I knew with Lamar Jackson Louisville was a sure winner.

Jerry proposed a $10,000 dollar bet knowing that we do not have that kind of money. I said, "sure bet what you know I can't call". Jerry thought about this for a minute and said OK I'm so sure that we will beat Louisville that I will put up $10,000 and if you lose I own you and Sue for the month of June. Sue being very drunk shot back that we would take the bet only if Ali agreed that if we won, we owned her for the month of June. Ali shot back that this did not seem fair since we were not putting up any cash. Jerry said if you win, I will pay you the $10,000 and you can have Ali as your slave for 48 hours. My mind was churning thinking about seeing those great tits and I said you are on without even consulting Sue.

Anyone who knows the 2018 Georgia Tech Louisville was a huge upset 66-31 Georgia Tech. We were devastated and did not know what we would be expected to do. Sue said that she always taught Ali to pay her debts, so no matter what was expected we had to comply. She said we will probably just be cooking and cleaning and mowing the lawn. You may have to wash Jerry's truck. We will see.

For the next several months' things were normal, we went to Ali's every weekend and had fun as usual. Nothing was mentioned about June. We were hoping that they forgot about the bet, after all, we were all drunk. We were invited to Ali's house for Sue's 43rd birthday. Her birthday is on May 30, but we waited until Saturday, which was June 2nd.

We arrived at 7 and there were several of our friends there. Many of the guys at the dealership were also there. Ali greeted us looking smoking hot, she was wearing a little red dress that clung to her like a second skin. I was in shorts and a polo shirt while Sure wore a flowery sundress. Alcohol was flowing and as at any party all of the women were huddled together, and the men were huddled together as well. Jerry was saying how everyone would remember this party forever. I was thinking it was nice but nothing I would remember forever.

We had all eaten and it was time to cut the cake and sing happy birthday. We sang happy birthday and Ali cut the cake; Sue passed everyone a slice. Then before anyone left Ali shouted that there was one more birthday tradition, we needed to make the night complete. She called for Sue to come to her. Jerry brought a chair and set it up in the middle of the room. Ali sat on the chair and told Sue that it was time for her birthday spanking, Sue said "I don't think so" but Ali said Sue it's June and you know what that means.

Sue had a worried look on her face but lay down across Ali's lap. Ali was asking Sue if she remembered spanking her as a child and teen. Sue mumbled yes but Ali said speak up. Sue said yes in a voice we could all here. Ali said now it was her turn. She was worried that her hand would hurt so she asked me to give her my belt. After being reminded that it was June, I simply complied to get this over as soon as possible.

Ali swung hard and the belt made a cracking sound as it struck the thin sundress. After 10 swats Ali told Sue to raise her dress over her panties. Sue groaned but did as she was told. Before She could start spanking Sue on her panty-clad ass, Jerry said that I should remove my shorts and join my wife wearing only our panties. Everyone laughed as I dropped my shorts and my tightey whiteys were on display. Ali gave Sue 10 more hard swats and stopped again. Sue was sobbing from the pain; she asked Sue if she wanted the remaining 23 swats with her hand on her bare ass or with the belt on her undies. Sue sobbed but said on my panties, trying to maintain some dignity. At the end of the next 10, Ali asked again, and Sue just raised her ass so Ali could remove her panties.

Sue's ass was red and had welts all over it. Ali gently rubbed it as Jerry looked at me and said "you know what to do" I removed my undies as every eye in the room shifted to me. My 3.5" fully erect cock was out, and Ali said OMG he is excited at his wife being humiliated. Sue kept crying and Ali resumed her spanking but stopped after only 3 swats leaving 10 more. She told Sue that she would give me the last 10 if Sue would waitress for the rest of the party. Sue yelled yes please just as Ali said nude. Sue did not care at this point as her ass and cunt were on display anyway and she heard the phones clicking pics.

I walked over to Ali and she had me remove Sue's dress and my shirt. I was going to lay across her lap, but she said Yuck. I don't want that tiny dick touching my leg. Bend over the back of the chair and take your swats. I bent over and Ali handed the belt to Jerry. He swung so hard I thought that I would pass out. I started crying and he had some of the guys from work video the rest of the spanking.

After most of the guests had left, several of my coworkers and a couple of men Sue cleans homes for were left. Jerry told Sue to walk over to him, he asked if she was excited and she said no! He asked if she was lying and she said no! So, he reached and inserted 2 fingers in her cunt, he started laughing saying how wet she was. He said if she were such a slut as to be wet showing her naked body off that he would like her to suck off each of the guys.

Sue has always refused to suck me, saying how disgusting it is. She got on her knees and started the 1st of 6 blow jobs that night swallowing every drop. As she was giving her last blowjob to my assistant mechanic, Jerry walked up behind her and stuck his huge cock up her unprotected cunt. He came in her after about 10 minutes. While all the guys watched Jerry made me lay on the floor and had Sue sit on my face and told me to lick her clean. I did as I was told while my friends clicked away with their phones.

Jerry announced that the party was over and told us to leave as we were. We walked to the car nude and drove home. We don't have a garage so we parked in front of our house and walked in knowing several neighbors would see all of us.

The next day Ali sent a text telling Sue to be at her house to clean up from the party. She said to come nude and get used to it. June is going to be a crazy month.