All Comments on 'My Wife Owned'

by Shadow_chaser

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice start hope you continue the story line. you can take this story in a lot of directions please continue

Like the story you can take this story a lot of directions. Please keep going.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

If you keep going, just go elsewhere. I don't want to read about this load of crap. Anyone married to someone owned by a third person is asking for misery and horrible story writing built in. The story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing

please continue! this was so good and has so much potential.

carbilz4carbilz4over 3 years ago

Part 2 Please.......

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Don't think I have read anything more stupid than this poorly written ridiculous story.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingover 3 years ago

You had a decent premise and build up. Like the detail of the development of the relationship and even the bet, while a bit of a stretch, is still decent - though you should have played up the "we could really, REALLY use the money" angle.

But then you blow it with a quick and unrealistic leap of nonsense. Take your time. It's a whole month. Push the envelope SLOWLY. Sue would never have agreed to that, bet or not. But if you spend a month with her slowly getting more subservient, more obedient, taking orders more easily, then you might get her to lay over Ali's lap in front of a room full of people. Especially if you spend the first few weeks slowly dragging her down, humiliation and degradation chipping pieces of her esteem away. Push her from basic subservient tasks to more risque and eventually sexual exposure before finally coercing that first small sexual service. Then slowly ratchet it up, capturing photos and video at times. Finally, they push her too far and she rebels, only to be met with blackmail as well (but only to prevent her from going back on the bet of course ;)). THEN she's primed for a party with people and made to bend over Ali. And as the belt gets to be too much, offer to shift the burden to the husband if she agrees to another month of service.

That would be a great story spanning numerous chapters. To watch the slow downfall of a morally chaste woman and her wimp husband. Not this quick nonsense that has bypassed everything and jumped right to the finish line in a half dozen paragraphs. So much wasted potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Started out as a good story but quickly turned rushed. Like another anon mentioned, start slowly and build up. Now on day one there are a lot of people that have pictures and videos of what Sue did that night. There is going to be so much blackmail and humiliation involving both of them that they both end up destroyed and broken. Sure, Sue is going to be a naked slave at Ali's house and will get fucked by both Ali and Jerry many times however there are going to be plenty of other people just happy to blackmail. I often hope that the blackmailers keep their promise and end the ordeal on time. I more than often find out that the story just ends or that Jerry and Ali will not honor that time.

KevinandNinaKevinandNina5 months ago

Nice story. Would have been a bummer if the party was a one and done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadow_chaser@Shadow_chaser
62 Followers
Hi everyone. I'm Gary, from NC. I love to read and write erotic stories! I love to share my fantasies and realities with like- minded, horny people! I live in a constant state of arousal! I've been posting my fantasies however am in the process of re-writing them into stories ...