My Wife Reborn

Story Info
My wife is knocked down and is something new.
1.2k words
3.3
24.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

My wife reborn

My wife was walking home from work when she was struck down by a car which went through a red light and knocked her down. It may not have been going very fast but it was enough to hit her unconscious. The car did not stop but later, the fella walked into a Police Station and said what he had done and was arrested.

Meanwhile my wife, Sandra was in a hospital bed. I stayed by her bed looking for signs that she was coming out of it. What I listened to was her talking to herself or answering questions asked by someone who was not there. Not a good sign I thought but the doctors could find nothing wrong and I guess I dozed half listening to the bleep of the machine. Sandra woke me up by saying things like "Of course I will." "Yes I will." "If that is what you want." "When do you want me to start?" "I will enjoy that a lot."

An hour later she was awake. What is more she kept telling everyone that she was fine and she just wanted to go home with me. When I left to go to the toilet, she asked "Was I coming back?"

"Of course I am."

Sandra smiled at me.

The next day the doctors release her telling me that if there was a problem that I should bring her straight back.

Sandra would not let me out of her sight, she held my hand tightly as we walked to the car as if she was scared I was going somewhere without her.

That night I heard Sandra having the conversation again. I just put it down to recovery.

I woke up to a letter written by Sandra on my side table. This is what it said.

"Good morning Master, I hope you slept well? Your slave is down stairs making you your breakfast. This letter I write, I write as your slave for as long as you require me to be. I will do anything that is required and if you not think it is correct or good enough you will have to punish me till I get it right. I will do as you tell me, always."

Your Slave.

When I got down stairs my wife ran to me gave me a big kiss and said "Morning master."

She was total naked and I was not sure how to carry on. I just said "Morning"

I sat down and she brought me my breakfast, Sandra made a point of leaning over and putting her tits in front of me. I reached and pinched her nipples. I was not sure about this but I wanted to see how far this was going. Sandra stood by my side watching me.

"Are you going to eat?" I asked.

"When you say I can master."

"Eat" I replied.

I got up to put the dishes in the sink.

"Can I have my favourite breakfast now master please?"

"What would that be?"

"Can I suck your cock master, I will do a good job master, please can I?"

Sandra got down on her knees pulled my cock from my pants and sucked on it as if it was her favourite thing to do. Sandra sucked till I came and swallowed it all and smiled at me and said "Thank you master."

I rang work to say that I would not be in for a few days which they understood.

"You will be naked all day and offer me your body to play with. If I do not think you are doing a good job you will be punished." In for a penny and all that.

"Which room first master?"

"Get on the kitchen table on your hands and knees, look straight ahead and do not move."

"Spread your knees further than that."

I walked around the table, squeezed each tit pinched each nipple, pushed two fingers in her mouth till she nearly chocked. I pushed two fingers in her fanny and moved them in and out causing her to shake and then her head dropped down.

"Look straight, you will be punished for that. You will spend the rest of the day on your hands and knees when I am in your sight, for now do the dishes. We will look later on line for some toys for us."

I was sat in front of the pc in the living room when she crawled in.

"I think it's time to do some shopping. Stand up take one step back, spread your legs and lean forward."

Sandra's face was flushed. I grabbed a nipple and started to play with it with the one hand while I made her watch what I was buying. I could see her face looking a bit scared. Some punishment some pleasure. We shall see.

"Unless I tell you otherwise you will always look straight ahead."

"Yes master."

I went behind her and put my cuck straight in her fanny from behind, she moaned a bit but I just kept pumping in and out.

"Come before me and I will slap each tit ten times understand?"

"Yes master." she moved with me now trying to make me cum so she could. Sandra's head dropped.

"What did I say about looking forward!?"

I could tell that she was close but trying not to. I shot my load deep inside her and she came hard, and her head dropped again.

"I told you twice to look straight ahead, now I am going to punish you for it."

"Yes master. Sorry master."

I went to the kitchen and got a wooden spoon. When I went back Sandra was on her hands and knees and it was a pleasurable sight.

"Kneel up spread your knees and put your hands underneath your tits and offer them to be to be spanked. If you make a noise I will double it. You not be allowed to speak until I have finished and then you will thank me for punishing you."

Sandra raised her tits and waited I started to hit each tit. Each hit getting slightly harder than the last. Sandra just kneeled there looking at me with a tear running down each eye but did not say a word to her credit.

"Take each nipple and pull them out as far as they will go as the next five go on the underside."

I started to hit the underside, Sandra still looked straight ahead, now aware of what could happen. The tears were flowing more now and by the last one I could see that she would try harder to keep me happy in future.

"Through small sobs Sandra said "Thank you for punishing me, I will try and be more correct for you master."

I walked up to her and just pushed my cock into her mouth and she sucked it till I came and swallowed saying "Thank you master."

I reached down pinched each nipple and squeezed it. I got down on my knees and pushed my fingers in her fanny and she was wet.

"Do not cum till I give you permission."

"Please sir can I cum for you?" within about a min.

"Yes." Was all I said. She came hard and fell on her side.

I still do not believe this is my boring but loving wife, she had never expressed an interest in anything adventurous. We did a bit of experimenting to find out what we both liked when we first got together and that was fun. This was another level and I was going to enjoy every min.

Taffe


Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers