My Wife Reena's Affair

Story Info
My wife Reena's affair.
911 words
2.44
62.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Reena's affair

Hi friends, this is a real incident that happened in my life.

I am 28 years old and this incident happened last month.

My wife is 26years old and very beautiful. She has a figure like a god gift, juicy round ass and big boobs and also a lusty face.

I decided to surprise my Loving Wife Reena for our anniversary and left early from work. I unlocked the door and let myself into my apartment, unaware of what was waiting for me.

In the hall, I saw my wife's discarded saree; the same Georgette saree which she had worn for our wedding reception. As I followed the trail of discarded clothes, I saw her sleeveless blouse on the floor; a few of the hooks distended, as if the garment had been ripped off. Next to it, a few paces away, was her brassiere; a skimpy, netted underwear, half cup lace black brassiere.

I was wondering when had she bought this erotic lingerie as I walked towards my bedroom when the sight ahead stopped me dead in my tracks.

Hanging on the doorknob of the closed door to my bedroom was a tattered panty.

And then I heard it; the unmistakable sound of lovemaking. Hell...who was I kidding...it wasn't gentle romantic love making. It was the unadulterated sound of a woman having her brains fucked out.

As I put my ears on the closed door to my Bedroom, I could hear the bed creaking and my Loving, traditional, Chaste Wife moaning hornily and goading her Lover, "awww Yeesss you Bastard! uuummm ooohhhh ohhhhhh fuck me hard yesssss uummmm myyyy sexy ummm ohhh yesss ahh yrsss ohhhhh baby!!!!!! Yeaaahhhh ohhh yeahh fuck me... Mmmmmmm aaaaahhhhhh.. Sssshhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhh.... Fuck me harder.... Ashish!!..."

As I open the door; just a sliver to peek inside. The most erotic sight of my life greeted me.

My Wife Reena was spread eagle on our Marital bed, stark naked with a young hunk ramming in between her legs. The guy must have been at least 5 years older than her.

"Sss... Ahh... yeah..." my wife moaned as an orgasm hit her. Her head was banging against the headboard hard with each hard, forceful stroke.

"Yeahhh... whore... take it... yeah." He grunted as he realised my wife had orgasmed and that provoked him to stroke harder.

"Ooohhh... yeaaaahhhh." she grunted, probably turned on by the Dirty talk as her pussy spasmed and clenched hard from the orgasm.

"Aaaahhh... yeahhhh... that's it bitch.. yeah..." He moaned as her pussy tightened around his cock.

Reena's moans, her Lover's grunts, the loud thuds of her head hitting against the headboard, the slapping sounds of his balls against her pussy and the squishy sound of their squeezing and convulsing genitals filled the room, creating a vulgar melody of lust. The smell of sex diffused across the room and filled it soon.

The bed shook violently, accompanied by the loud creaking as its joints quaked and its legs screeched against the floor. My wife pushed her palms against the headrest, resting them flat on it to prevent her head from hitting them. Her voluptuous body stretched as a result and her back arched, making her supple breasts and the crowing, hard, brown nipples shoot upward.

Her Lover lowered his head and latched his mouth to her nipple, biting and sucking her nipple hard, making her squeal louder. She locked her feet on his lower back, just above his butt, pulling him closer and deeper inside her. This wasn't love making; but everything apart from it.

And then he started ramming into her; almost at a delirious pace with my erstwhile docile wife continuing to match his violent thrusts, making her orgasm far more intense and better.

"Fuck me harder Motherfucker..." my wife demanded hornily and her lover responded by throwing her legs on his shoulders, pointing them straight in the air and spreading them in a perfect V before he grabbed the ankles and carried on fucking her.

It was only when his rampaging cock slipped out from my wife's enveloping cunt did I notice it.

That Bastard was huge... hung like a horse......... and....... he was NOT WEARING a Condom.

I couldn't believe it... not only was he fucking my wife.. on our marital bed.. he was unprotected.

He entered her in one thrust..... and resumed. My gaze shifted to my wife's face. There was a look of pure ecstasy on her face... something I had never seen, even after so many years of being married to her. The brutal fucking that she had received has ravaged her body. Her sindoor has smeared all over her forehead, her hair has come loose from the bun and was now sweeping the bed and her whole body was covered with a thin sheen of sweat, giving her a very slutty look.

"How does it feel to fuck a chaste wife in her husband's bedroom on his marital bed?" she hissed, slapping his butt hard.

Her lover responded with several deep thrusts. They both bucked their crotches together, rubbing them, getting out every pleasure with their forbidden act. My wife's pussy made sure it sucked in every drop of his cum.

I quietly backed off and as I looked down, I was surprised that I had ejaculated watching this debauchery... without even touching or stroking myself.

The end.

(This story has been auto edited by AI bot so please don't comment badly.)