My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was, unbelievably, getting aroused all over again. She carefully went down on me and did her best to suck me back to consciousness. At this point, there was no doubt I wanted her and prayed my cock would show some life so I could please her. As it stiffened she took it deep in her throat and released, the saliva dripping off her chin. She kept it up like a lifeguard until I started to get hard again. When she came up for air, the long strands of saliva hung from her lips. It made her hotter than I already thought she was. I was hard again and as soon as she thought it reached its peak, she straddled me, used some of the spit to lubricate her pussy and guided my cock inside of her. We were on. Looking into her eyes just as I'd looked into her daughter's eyes gave me an impure thought I had to ignore.

"Cum in me," she said.

She bounced up and down on me, her little tits jumping every time. How did I not see her earlier? Looking over Janey's shoulder, Suzie was on the floor while the mystery dude pumped her.

Janey was good, really good. I lost myself in her movement which kept turning me on more and more. It startled me when she slapped me across the face. It also made me crazy in love with the moment and I grabbed her by the throat and gently choked her while we continued to fuck. She obviously liked a measure of BDSM so I slapped her tits back and forth before she wound up and slapped me in the face again. It prompted both of us to pump harder.

I stood up with Janey still on my dick, flipped her around on her back and jackhammered her cunt like a construction worker. She reached up and twisted my nipple until it hurt which made me pound her harder. We were loud and off in our own world, fucking away for who knows how long? I totally lost track of time. I reached back and cracked my hand across one of her buttocks and she responded by twisting my nipples again.

Unable to hold back any longer I wrapped my fingers around her neck again and used it to leverage my hips smacking into her as hard as I could while she furiously rubbed her clit...until...

We both came loudly, groaning at the same time.

As we came to our senses, by this time on the carpet, both of us looked around to see everyone still left at the party, including Zoey and Chris, up on the landing watching us. We were essentially the entertainment for the last period of time that neither of us remembered.

Nobody said a word, they just stared at us with incredible looks on their faces. Then I helped her up and started collecting my clothes. Suzie got her things and we nodded to Ken and slipped out the door.

We said nothing until reaching our kitchen and then we exhaled and started laughing.

"God, I can barely walk after that," she giggled.

"Tell me about it," I said, "I'm going to have to put a cast on my dick until it heals."

That got her giggling again and we walked towards each other and kissed.

I went into the bathroom and after brushing my teeth I checked my cell phone and sure enough Zoey texted me with her number and left me a note. "After that last display I absolutely can't wait for Suzie's birthday surprise. Xoxo."

12