My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 07

Story Info
Suzie’s Birthday Party!
2.2k words
4.68
16.3k
13

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Tony Voyeur Fuck Postscript...

When I saw Ken after the party the next day he was more interested in how the Tony voyeur fuck went because I'd pulled a page out of his playbook and he even helped find the right guy to start things off. Although I would have preferred keeping it 'in house' I broke down and told him the entire story from beginning to end. He was riveted and never said a peep while I was recounting the debauchery. His eyes got real big when I'd hit the good parts. By the end when we were DPing Suzie I could have sworn a speckle of sweat came off of his lip.

"That sounds unbelievable and, you're welcome. I've said it before, that scrumptious morsel, Suzie, is the most 'talented' girl I've ever met. Jenny is unreal but, and don't ever mention this, before you guys got into swinging with us, it was hell seeing Suzie all the time and thinking I could never touch her again. When she was working professionally I didn't waste time. I just called Suzie and we were good to go. Sorry, I'm hoping my sex confessional isn't bugging you."

"I'm getting a little more used to it, but I'm so lucky to have her. You know, when you first wanted me to fuck Jenny so you could watch, I couldn't see the benefit for you. I saw plenty for me but I didn't get the idea of voyeurism and how that might be exciting but last night made it all completely clear. Oh, god, I was so turned on watching a perfect stranger have his way with her. It was mind blowing hot."

"I thought you'd like it. Do me a personal favor and next time film it so I can have some Suzie to jerk off to. Could you do it for a friend?"

"I'll think about it," I said, knowing that was never going to happen.

"Make enough of them and you can start a dot com and make a million dollars as she rules the world of porn."

"We're in this to make ourselves happy but I don't think I'd ever be into managing my wife's porn career and she's already been down the escort line of work and she's not wanting to go back there either."

"Put this in your back pocket for further reference; I still get calls asking if Suzie still works and do I know how to get a hold of her."

I told Suzie I'd talked to Ken and she immediately wanted to know if I told him the story. I told her since he helped make it happen that was the least I could do. I thought she'd be mad but instead said, "I bet he got hard before you got halfway through."

She was not so subtly loving all of it, the attention, the lust, the obsession. All of it made her feel like queen of the realm.

Suzie's Birthday

After leaving the Queen's glow i headed out to pick up some things for her birthday on Saturday. Oddly, being such an exhibitionist, Suzie didn't like birthday parties because it signaled being a year older so usually it was just us, some cake, some gifts, watching a movie and general hanging out.

This year, of course, there was the added Zoey gift. Even before we started down the group sex path we constantly talked about hiring a young girl (late teens, early twenties) as a three-way treat to spice up our sex life. Suzie had an affection for girl on girl so there was something for both of us. The conversations always involved what we'd do with this imaginary girl, including sex toys and rope and it would get wilder and wilder until we'd gotten so revved up we ran upstairs and had great sex. Even though we kept talking we never hired the girl.

Until now.

It would be my greatest birthday gift achievement ever. That nubile nymph would be ours to play with for one night and, better yet, Zoey was excited about it. I didn't know if it was possible but I wanted her to stay the night and sleep with us but that was still an unknown. So as not to weird out her parents, a mere two doors away, Zoey, under the pretext of going to a party and spending the night with a friend, would say she was getting picked up on the corner when, in reality, she'd be walking down to our place. As no one was the wiser all would be fine.

On Saturday I picked up a bodacious chocolate cream cake for the party, we had dinner, opened some of her gifts and sat in the backyard. I had left the garage door open so Zoey could slip in there and text me when she was changed and ready. A few minutes before nine I got the text and suggested to Suzie that we go inside, have some cake and watch TV. "Might as well," she said, resigned to the mundane.

As soon as we closed the slider a knock came from the door to the garage. "Who the hell is that at this time?" said a nervous Suzie. "I don't know but I'll find out," pretending to be the brave defender. I opened the door and Zoey dressed the way we'd planned. "Oh, honey, it's somebody for you," and with that I stepped aside and Zoey walked in wearing my trench coat. An incredulous Suzie said nothing as Zoey said, "Happy birthday, Suzie," and as she spoke she pulled open the the trench coat, dropping it to the floor and revealing a g-string, tight push-up bra and a giant bow tied around her waist, "I'm Zoey, your birthday present."

As Zoey posed before her, Suzie was initially speechless for what looked like shock. "Jim, what the fuck did you do?" she asked, approaching the luscious Zoey. Then she sensually undid the gift bow, ran her fingers through Zoey's hair and kissed her deeply. "Are you here to play with us?" asked Suzie.

"I'm here to do anything and everything you want me to. It's your birthday, all you need to do is ask. I'm the young girl you've been wanting for a long time."

"OMG, Jim, what have you done?" (Zoey laughed) "Zoey, how about having cake with us?"

As she was talking I'd already cut the cake and put it on plates. Suzie saw a small piece of frosting on Zoey's lip and leaned over and delicately licked it off with her tongue. Enjoying the moment, Suzie removed Zoey's bra, reached back to her plate, took three fingers full of icing and smeared it across her tits and began licking her nipples. Then Zoey sucked the rest off her fingers.

Then Suzie stood up from the table, removed all her clothes and then smeared chocolate on her own nipples and asked Zoey if she'd lick them off. "Yes, I'd love to," and pulling Suzie close to her she used her tongue like a painter's brush and then when it was gone Suzie slathered more on her tits and a dollop right on her clit.

Eventually Zoey worked her way to the chocolate clit and attacked it. "Mmmmmm". Suzie lifted her buttocks back on the table and putting one leg up she let Zoey work her oral magic. "Mmmmmmm," was the only commentary necessary. All I did was lean back in my chair and enjoy the visual.

As Suzie got closer, the table rattled and even shifted a couple times and then she climaxed with a shudder, "Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Suzie lifted her up and they kissed hard and long. "Oh, Zoey, thank you. You're the most delicious girl." Then she turned to me and said, "You were the worst gift giver ever...until today. This made up for all of it."

"Should we go up to the bedroom? There's a few more surprises."

Zoey and Suzie looked at each other and headed upstairs where I had carefully laid out an impressive selection of various outfits that were just fun to dress up in and a few well chosen sex toys. The selection of lingerie items had them trying to see who could out-sex the other. They were having a blast. Then they would dress one another in different combinations of things but it was Zoey putting on a deep burgundy bustier that stopped the show. The bustier caressed her tits in the most perfect way. Suzie gasped when Zoey turned around to show us her look and in full lust mode, immediately got her into white stockings and a pair of stilettos and, bingo, instant fuck doll.

"Oh shit, Zoey, you look unbelievable. In fact, you're so electric in that outfit that I'm afraid we're going to have to put you under arrest and punish you for looking toooooo hot. What do you think, Jim? Should we arrest her and pass sentence immediately?"

"I agree with everything you just said. Cuffs are on the bed."

Suzie cuffed Zoey's hands behind her back but not before sucking her tits some more. Then she put Zoey face down on the bed, put her face in Zoey's not so private parts and after a short time said to me, "Fuck her good, Jim. The girl's just too hot." (Zoey giggled)

I pushed aside her g-string, grabbed the cuffs and thrust my very excited cock in her hole and went on a tear. I fucked her very hard and while I was, I noticed in my peripheral, Suzie putting on a strap-on and soon she motioned me to let her in and she started fucking Zoey. We undid the cuffs, got her on all fours on the bed and Suzie fucked her while I got Zoey to suck my dick on the other end. Zoey reached down and stimulated herself while we went after her.

"Jim, come here and fuck her some more."

She didn't have to ask twice and I almost flew over to the other side of the bed and was buried in her sweetness in a flash. With every thrust her creamy ass shook and she made these little sexy noises. Then while I was having my way, Zoey looked back at me and blew a kiss. "Drill her, baby," Suzie said from the cheering section. Suzie was stimulating her and kissing her everywhere until Zoey was in total bliss.

"Oh fuck, you guys, this feels so amazing," she said suddenly. "I don't care if it's your birthday or not I'm coming over every day until I leave for school." It came from spontaneous bliss but I wouldn't have stopped her if she had and I don't think Suzie would have either.

"Jim," said Suzie as she came around to my side and whispered in my ear, "let's both eat her out at the same time. She'll go mad." I put my dick in reverse and Suzie and I went on an all out assault on Zoey's pussy. Our tongues danced across her clit and it was so much fun watching her body convulse from a series of orgasms.

For the next hour we played with all the toys and dressed Zoey up in different outfits, just to get aroused with each change. At one point we tied her spread eagle to the bed posts and went on another fucking frenzy, with Zoey half out of her mind and vocal about it. "Oh fuck, do more, more!" So we did.

After Zoey's joy ride we stopped and Suzie said, "Zoey, I'm going to lie back and let you get me off while Jim fucks you in the ass. Have you ever had anal sex before?"

"No. I don't know if I'd like it but I'll try."

"How about Jim fucks you and if you don't like it just say so and he'll stop."

"Okay, I want to try it."

While Zoey went at Suzie's pussy I had a clear shot at Zoey's beautiful rear, propped up and ready. I put some lube on her asshole and eased my cock in slowly. She groaned with her mouth full of Suzie but didn't pull away so I gently picked up speed until my balls were slapping her pussy at a fairly good rate. Her anus was so tight that I got to the point of not being able to hold back so I just let loose with an orgasm that seemingly wouldn't end. After filling her ass with my cum I let out a groan of satisfaction and pulled out.

Then I watched as Suzie succumbed to Zoey's agile tongue and climaxed hard. At which point the three of us fell together in the bed, exhausted and happy.

"That was some gift, Jim," said a delirious Suzie. "And thank you, beautiful Zoey. You were the star of my birthday show and made our fantasy come true."

"You know I'm coming over every day until I leave, don't you?" said an only half joking Zoey.

The fact is she left in a week and while it wasn't every day we ended up doing two more 3-ways before she drove off to school. They got better every time. While she refused any cash I would try to give her for school, just as a thanks, I did manage to slip five hundred into a card and get it into her backpack the last time she was over. I wrote, "A little something to help with school finances. This doesn't make you a professional (hehe), it means we'll miss you."