My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 08

Story Info
Hotel lounge pickups feed Suzie's lust for strangers.
2k words
4.22
19.7k
18

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started going to higher class hotel cocktail lounges after reading about the number of traveling singles hanging out there looking for sex. It was obvious that the balance would lean towards men on the hunt but with the work force incorporating more females into the same positions, women looking for a thrill was increasing.

We always dressed well and sat at opposite ends of the bar and if a connection was made we'd ask, "Do you mind if my husband/wife watches?" If they were horny enough it wouldn't matter or they may even like the idea. Rarely did anyone dismiss that condition with the possibility of losing the chance to get their rocks off.

The other potential perk was that there were occasionally swinging couples looking for a hookup. They were easy to spot since they spent a lot of time looking around and tended to sit at the cocktail tables.

Any gesture made to going to someone's room was a clear invitation. What made it tricky is if I made a connection with a girl and I turn around and some guy is hitting on her. Then we had to make a choice from a distance as to which way to go. If Suzie gave me that look then we were going her way. That was the usual way it went.

On one visit Suzie roped in a fiftyish wannabe cowboy from Dallas on a business trip from a tech company. He was a good looking guy but had one of those larger than life cartoon personalities. That wasn't normally Suzie's cup of tea but something told her this might be worthwhile to pursue. I could hear his spiel from across the bar.

"My, my, my, look at cutie you. Little honey you are a vision. One night with you could make a blind man see!"

What she said in return I couldn't hear but the flirting in the room was getting heavy. Even the bartender noticed. By now the staff knew generally what was happening but lacked the particulars and the motivation. I'm sure that some thought she was a hooker. Whoever had the shift seemed not to care since we tipped well.

The cowboy trotted out every double entendre he could think of to work his way into her panties. She played coquettish and touched him often. "Another round over here!" he barked.

As that next round took hold so did his boldness and he got more handsy, touching her leg, back, letting his hand slip down to her ass. The more she allowed the more liberties he took. Finally his dick got the better of him and he announced loudly that "Why don't we discuss the rest up in my room?"

Then she leaned into him, quietly announcing what I assume was the information that I'd be accompanying them.

"You're married? I got plans for you, Suzie, and they don't include your husband."

I couldn't hear her but he replied, "He does?" Then looking back at me he said, "Okay. If that's the only way to make this work, let's go."

On the way to the elevator he said to me, "I can't believe you're gonna sit and watch me bang that little wifey of yours. She is some prime real estate." I said nothing. "By the way, if you two are planin' on robbing me, I've got a 357 that says your not.

When we got in the room he pointed to a chair and said, "You. There." And to Suzie he said, "Let's get the money part out of the way. How much for the hour?"

"I'm not an escort, Roy. I'm here for the sex and I'm sure you want that."

Roy? That's his name? Really? All he needs now is a lariat and a horse.

"You came up just for sex? Well I'm not gonna question any of that 'cause all I want is you, pretty girl."

"So you like me so far?"

"Oh ya," he said sitting on the edge of the bed. "I want you to strip for me, girl. Could you do that for me? I like strippers."

"We'll, this is your lucky day, cowboy. I've been a stripper (more on that later) and...I'm the best fuck you'll ever have."

Suddenly the bluster calmed down and he said, "Show me, girl."

I'd seen her dance in the clubs but nothing as erotic as this. The way she got out of her dress was to stand close, turn her back and then, "Unzip me real slow. I want you to enjoy every second of me. Remember, very slow because I guarantee you're not going to want to miss anything."

He was completely quiet as he unzipped her. When he got to the bottom she stepped away and holding the dress up with one hand she lifted the hemline up exposing her exquisite ass. He was riveted to her as she posed for him. He began to reach for her but she pulled away. "You wanted a striptease and I'm going to make you want it so bad you'll beg me for it."

With that she lowered the dress until it hit the floor. With only her bra and panties she bent over to the floor, accentuating her legs and she ran her fingers across her pussy. She turned and slinked towards him, her crotch in hand, stopped right in front of his face and said, "How much do you want to fuck me, Roy? Then she took his hand and placed it where her hand had been.

At this point it was like he was hypnotized. I'd never seen her do anything like it. "When I leave this room you're never going to forget me."

While he kept his hand between her legs she unhooked her bra letting it slide down her arms and touching his face before falling to the floor. I felt like pushing him aside and doing her myself.

"So, Roy, I want you to pull my panties to the floor but do it nice and easy."

With his thumbs he did what she asked until she stepped out of them. Oh, fuck, you're gorgeous, girl" he said. "I'm so fucking hard it hurts."

"Do whatever I tell you, be a good boy and you'll get more."

She'd always been a complete submissive so I'd never seen this side of her..

"Lick my cunt, Roy. Flick your tongue and lick my cunt. Ummmmm, yes. Do you like that, Roy?"

"I like everything about you, girl."

She turned around and pushed her ass in his face. "Rim my asshole with your tongue." He buried his face between her buttocks. "More, Roy, I like this...ummmmm. Tongue fuck me. C'mon baby, stick that tongue in my sweet juicy cunt. Ummmmmmm. Oh ya, that's nice."

She turned back around and pushed her tit into his mouth and he went to work on it and then she offered up the other. He did everything she directed him to. "Eat my pussy some more, Roy. Ummmmm, god, that's good. More, Roy, more...make me cum. C'mon, baby! Unnnnnnnnnn!"

The dirty talk was so hot I had my pants on the floor and my dick in hand. She completely controlled him and she wasn't Suzie anymore but some bombshell directing traffic.

Then she dropped in front of him with, "I'm hungry and need some cock." She deep throated him more times than I can remember. She came up for air and as she did, licked the length of his shaft. I was shocked at how many times she swallowed his pole. He had fallen back on the bed, bliss on his face. "Ahhhhhh, little Suzie, how are you doing that? Oh fuck..."

As she took him out of her mouth she continued to jerk him off as she hovered over him. "Was that good, Roy? Did you like how I sucked your cock?" She kissed him, their tongues visibly tangled up in total lust. "So, does my Roy wanna fuck me? Do you want to fuck my hot pussy?"

"Fuck yes," he said.

"I need to know how bad you want it, Roy."

"Yes, fuck, yes!"

And then she stood up at the end of the bed and masturbated and making him beg to fuck her. He masturbated watching her, the tease continuing, "Mmmmmmmm, am I the hottest little bitch you've ever had?" She took his hand and sucked two fingers.

"Oh, fuck, yes, you hot little cunt..."

The dirty talk was driving him crazy. She crawled across the bed and offered up her backside. "C'mon, Roy, fuck your little bitch." He was in her in an instant and blasting away. She had brought him to this place where nothing mattered but Suzie. "Drive my hot little cunt, Roy...I bet that feels good."

"Oh hell, that is some tight pussy." He put one foot on the bed to leverage his hard fuck.

He wound up and slapped her hard across her buttocks. "You teasing little bitch..."

"Get on your back, Roy, I want to ride the cowboy."

He was on his back in a flash and she mounted him with her nose touching his. "Who's the best fuck you ever had?"

"You, Suzie, you." She bounced on his cock like she was riding a wild horse. I thought the bed would collapse. The vision of Roy's hands cupping her ass and her tits rising and falling was the part that put me over the edge and I shot my cum onto the carpet.

"See what you get when you obey me, Roy? Ride 'em cowboy." He grabbed both her tits and held on.

The fucking in all sorts of positions and Suzie's endless stream of dirty talk continued for another half hour until she asked, "How do you like me best?" and he said, "doggy".

"Listen to me, cowboy. Take your little bitch over to the door with the mirror and fuck me doggy so we can watch ourselves. And when you're ready, blow your cum on my ass."

He had every reason to be a good scout. The bluster was gone and the obedience took over. She had fucked him within an inch of his life and he didn't want to let go. She could have asked him anything and he would have done it.

He picked her up right off of the bed, set her down with her hands on the door facing the full length mirror and railed her while she egged him on.

"Give it to me, baby, fuck me like you'll never see me again."

As he furiously went after her I luckily had the perfect angle on their bodies and their mirror images. Much to my surprise I started to get hard again and started jerking out of control to the erotic vision of my wife taking a rough fuck from somebody she'd only met an hour before. The mirror shook so hard I was worried it might come off the door. Viewing themselves only seemed to ratchet up the intensity until he began augmenting his thrusts with fierce slaps across her buttocks. He hit her so hard she started to yelp with each one. Finally, he couldn't hold back any longer and pulled out leaving a trail of cum on her sweet red rear.

Roy sat on the bed and Suzie hit the bathroom to tidy up. It was one of the few times he actually talked to me. "That bitch of yours is on fire. If she was my wife I'd tie her to the bed post and fuck her three times a day. Did you like what I did to her?" For some reason he wanted to get a rise out of me. "I fucked the shit out of your bitch, buddy."

"What can I say? She enjoys sex more than most people and I help her get what she wants."

"Well, I want to see her again, pal. I have to see her again. If you're pimping that honey out then I want more. I'll pay anything."

"Not for sale," she said coming out the door and hearing the conversation.

"I'm begging you to see me again."

"I'll think about it," she said but I knew that was just to get out the door.

We could still hear him begging as we got on the elevator. On the way down Suzie admitted, "I went after that guy to see if I could tame him...sort of break the bronco. I'll say this, I got off big time."

I laughed, "Me too."