My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 12

Story Info
Suzie makes a deal for a new car!
2k words
4.46
11.1k
10

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The SUV had pretty much bitten the dust so Saturday morning we decided to hit the dealership and, one way or another, come away with a good used car at a decent price.

Of course, everyone thinks that before they get there and have to settle for less and pay more. Fewer people these days even consider a new car.

"We're going to get a great deal," proclaimed Suzie the night before. "It's all in the art of negotiation." She seemed so confident I didn't have the heart to tell her she was dreaming.

I called upstairs to see if she was ready and five minutes later she glided into the room in the legendary tight, short black skirt, a dark blue satin blouse unbuttoned way too far and black patent leather pumps.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Car shopping!" She said cheerfully.

"You look like your going to a cocktail party."

"Jim, listen up...it's the art of negotiation."

Over the years I had learned to just shut up and let her confidence lead the way. She hummed along with the radio all the way there. One thing was for sure, that skirt would get us plenty of attention from the salesmen.

I got that right. As soon as we got through the big glass doors of the dealership there was a mad dash to wait on us from at least four salesmen. One guy stepped on another and one beat the pack and that was...

"Hi, I'm Bill. What can I show you today?"

I was about to speak when Suzie gave me the pause sign. "Bill, we were wondering if you could put us in a great SUV for a ridiculously low price."

Scoping out Suzie's cleavage, Bill promised to do the best he could.

Suzie said in a soft voice, "I always do my best and I'm sure you will too. Until we both are satisfied."

She emphasized the last word which wasn't lost on Bill's libido. Bill took us right to the new cars but as I was about to say 'we're looking for a used car' I decided to stifle the words and let Suzie run the show. Besides I'm sure Bill could have cared less what I was saying.

Suzie touched his arm often and kept putting her assets in his sight line. Leaning in to look at the interior of an SUV out of our price range there was little left for Bill's racing imagination. Her panties were on display.

Pulling himself out of the vision trance he said, "Whaddya think?"

"I like it a lot," she said, "but we probably can't afford it. What kind of a deal can you give me? I mean, I really (touches his arm again) want it so it depends on what you can give me and maybe what I can give you." At this point Bill was surely unprepared for a force like Suzie.

Again he had to crawl out of his trance, "Let's go in my office and run the numbers." He had ceased to even acknowledge my existence. He only responded to her.

He 'ran the numbers' and it was a shitload of dough and the monthly was a lot. "That's about the best I could do. I'd probably get fired if I went any lower."

"That's a shame," she said, "because I thought you might be open to negotiation."

"What kind of negotiation?"

"I mean, negotiation," she purred like a cat and unbuttoned another on her blouse.

Bill was speechless and just stared at her cleavage. Finally, he stuttered out, "I'll have to check with my manager."

When they returned Bill introduced his manager, Stan; mustache, dark suit, and hair combed straight back. Stan kept his manager composure for all of maybe a minute. She took his extended hand, "Hi, I'm Suzie," she said still purring.

"Bill's told me you want to negotiate but that's the best we can do."

She just sat there looking at them, legs crossed and as cool as could be. They, still locked in on her assets, began to squirm a bit and what made it more uncomfortable for them was the fact that she felt at ease oozing non-verbal sex. They couldn't leave the room.

"I'll start the negotiation," she purred.

Then she stood up, walked back, closed the blinds behind us and the showroom and locked the door. Then, in front of his desk, reached under her skirt with both thumbs, slowly pulled off her panties and tossed them on his desk."

Stan was struck dumb and both of them were staring at the panties. For the first time Stan noticed I was in the room and though he gave me the pleading look I didn't help him out and in fact dug his hole deeper. He didn't know what to do.

"If you negotiate," I said, "you both might have a very enjoyable time and get what you want. You have my permission to, shall we say, negotiate with my wife."

Then Stan wrote some figures on a piece of paper and handed it to Suzie. She read it and unbuttoned her blouse completely. "That's better but I think you can do better." He wrote again and she slipped out of the blouse. He wrote yet again and this time she stood up, walked around the desk, getting much closer to Stan. Leaning back against the desk she put one foot up on the side of his chair, revealing what both of them really wanted. To make the point, she reached down and gently stroked the hard on in his pants. Bill was standing off to the side with a substantial bulge of his own and sweat beading on his forehead.

"You like?" she said while caressing his package. He nodded and leaned back in the chair.

Stan wrote on the paper again and handed it to Suzie. She removed her bra and guided his hands to her exquisite tits. He nervously fondled her nipples and then wrote more. "Now we're negotiating, Stan," she cooed into Stan's ear. "See? The more you give the more I give."

Stan wrote again. This time she straddled Stan in his chair, unzipped his pants and freed his aching cock which she started to jerk. She motioned Bill next to them and did the same with him. With their dicks in either of her hands she went down on both of them, licking their balls and dragging her tongue up the shafts only to swallow them again.

"There's much more to be had you naughty boys," she said, "but you're really going to have to sweeten the deal to have all of me. I know both of you desperately want to fuck me so, Stan, put the right numbers on the paper and you both can have me any way you want."

He fingered her pussy that was wide open right in front of him and she leaned over to suck Bill. Stan licked her soaking wet clit and grabbed the paper, writing furiously. Suzie took Bill out of her mouth to read it, "The accounts manager too? Okay, we have a deal."

Stan pulled out his phone and said, "Frank, get in Bill's office immediately. Bill, let him in and lock the door."

Suzie handed me the deal and I almost went into shock. I'll say this with assuredness, nobody ever bought a new car for this price and all she had to do was what she already enjoyed.

When plumpish Frank came in and saw Stan licking Suzie's clit, as if on cue he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants on the floor and started stimulating himself. "Oh fuck, Stan, I want some of that pussy. Oh fuck!!" Suzie motioned Frank over and blew him too.

Why did I get the feeling this wasn't the first transaction these guys handled like this?

Suddenly Stan stood her up, cleared everything off the desk and the three of them tore off her skirt, her last piece of clothing. Then Stan put her face first on the desk with her ass in the air. Stan ran his hand up her legs like he was getting the feel of a new car. After his fingers had gotten to her wetness he entered his cock in her and that began several rounds of fucking her doggy. The pumps added to the allure of her perched pussy and she held onto the sides of the desk as they pounded her extraordinarily hard on the negotiating table I was still sitting at, like she wasn't leaving until they got their money's worth.

There was a knock at the door but they remained unfazed, ignoring everything and anything but Suzie. That was the deal. While Frank was pummeling her pussy, Bill grabbed her hair and force fucked her face,"Gluuuukkk, gluuukkkk, gluuukkkk." She could barely get a breath but she kept on taking it.

It was Stan who said, "I'm gonna fuck her in the ass." Like I wasn't there he said, "I want to get every inch of this bitch before she gets that car." It was not delicate anal. He gave a nod to lube by spitting on her hole and just ramming it home. She screamed loud and Frank covered her mouth so no one would hear her in the showroom..

They put her on a spit roast and fucked her hard at both ends, rotating positions.

"Leave your cum in me," she told them, her voice quivering at the pounding.

"You fucking like this don't you bitch?" said Stan and he took hold of her thighs and banged her with the encouragement of his co-workers. "C'mon, Stan, fuck her blind." "Slam that cunt."

It had been nearly a half hour and was only interrupted by an overhead page, "Stan, you have customers in your office." And with that incentive he unloaded his cum in her pussy "Oohhhhh fuuccckkk, girl, Fffuuuuucckkk Uhhnnnn!!" He abruptly got his clothes in order and left.

Frank and Bill, realizing their temporary good fortune to have Stan out of the picture, continued to fuck her until they both shot their loads, pulled up their pants and went back to work. Of course, Bill's job was to draft the insane agreement they had negotiated. i noticed he stuffed her panties in his sport coat. This happened while their jizz dripped from her vagina.

Bill handed her the agreement for a signature and we decided to pick up the car the following day.

Next day we realized that this 'private' transaction leaked out and news traveled fast. Every male in the dealership had something to offer in exchange for her skills. Catcalls were occasionally heard but instead of being annoyed Suzie loved the attention. The mechanic who took time to switch the plates from the old to the new gave her his card with personal number written on the back just in case the new car should need some service not covered under warranty.

As we drove home I suggested that if she felt things were ever out of control to ask me to help out. She promised she would but never did.

Postscript

What I was unaware of until much, much later was her return to the dealership a couple days after the original purchase to seal the deal with the mechanic who offered his service free of charge in exchange for her service. I only found out about it because something, wouldn't you know it, did come up not covered by warranty.

As I was leaving for the service department Suzie yelled down from the bedroom, "Tell them you only want Bernie to work on it." I thought, who's Bernie? But, sure, she likes Bernie. And when I picked up the car the next day there was no charge and then I remembered the mechanic with the business card.

Asking her about it when I got home she admitted to having put out for the mechanic as well.

"Where in the world did you fuck the mechanic?" I asked her, "They don't have offices."

"We did it in an RV parked in the lot waiting for service."

"Whoa, you fucked the mechanic in another customer's RV on the lot?"

"Yup."