All Comments on 'My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 12'

by Fantasyballer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

One way to get a cheap deal on a car I did not think car salesmen were that easy to get a deal done like that

Great story thanks

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

I started following this series when it started back in October, and enjoyed the previous chapters. By comparison, this chapter looks as if the author rushed it out or ran out of ideas. The story line is flimsy, not developing the characters at all.

The author could have done more; for example, created a twist in the ending. Maybe after the sex scene, the car dealers refuse to honor the deal - what would the narrator and his wife do then? Complain on social media? This is just one wild idea; it's not my role to tell the author what to write, but this story is so basic that it was hardly worth the (small) effort.

I think the author should pick this series up and develop it, or terminate it somehow. The termination itself could be interesting and erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyballer@Fantasyballer
My ‘For Display Only’ series, number 07 is coming out Wednesday, 4/02. I’ve become a bit enamored with my heroine, Mara, and I hope some of you have as well. I welcome comments and suggestions. On occasion I have implemented suggestions. Thanks for the personal and public comm...